Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:18 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew smiled back at Anjela and said, "Ok, I'll go wash these and be right back."

He took the empty bowls and spoons and went to the nearby lake to wash them.

As soon as the water was boiling, Alex turned to Lycoris and said,

"Ok, just pour in this hot chocolate mix into the pot and then use this spoon to stir it.  Just do that for a couple of minutes and our hot chocolate will be done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:24 am

After Matthew left to take care of the washup, Anjela slowly rose to her feet. She felt a bit unsteady but did her best to balance herself, wanting to get well again soon. The forest ahead contained more monsters and she wouldn't let Matthew take care of them on his own.

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Okay, will do."

She started stirring the mix into the pot carefully, making sure to mix them nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:27 am

Matthew finished washing the bowls and spoons and then he returned to the campsite.  There, he saw Anjela trying to get up and he said,

"Hey, I know we should go soon but you don't need to push yourself like this.  Besides, I haven't even cast the rejuvenating spell on you."

While Lycoris took care of the hot chocolate, Alex took out the cookies from the icebox.  He then placed them on a plate and put the plate on the table.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:33 am

Anjela turned to Matthew and replied, "Can't I go on without it? I felt terrible last night after it wore off. And I am feeling better already, so I think I can manage-"

She barely continued her sentence when she felt dizzy once more and almost stumbled.

Lycoris soon finished mixing the hot chocolate, making sure it was smooth and nice. She said, "Alex, I think I am done. The chocolate is all ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:39 am

Matthew quickly rushed to Anjela's side and holding her arm, he shook his head and replied, "You need to rest.  Listen, we can just rest here for the day until you feel stronger."

He wished there was a way they could just reach the witch's place without having to go through any more obstacles, especially since Anjela didn't look up to fighting.

Alex approached Lycoris and looking at the pot, he nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it's ready.  It looks and smells wonderful."

He took out a couple of mugs and poured the hot chocolate into them.  Then he carried them to the table and said,

"We can put marshmallows or whipped cream on top, whichever you prefer, or you probably want both.  Am I right, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:45 am

Anjela took a moment to take her breaths and shaking her head, she replied, "No, we can't afford losing more time. Who knows what's happening to Lycoris as we speak?"

She sighed then reluctantly said, "Okay, do cast that spell on me. We don't have a choice. I'm useless and a burden otherwise and I hate that feeling."

For some reason, she was starting to feel unwell again although she hoped that would go away when Matthew would cast his spell.

Lycoris giggled a bit and nodding happily, she said, "You guessed it right. I would love both. One can never have too much sweetness, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:52 am

Matthew looked reluctant and replied, "I-I don't know.  Can't we find another way?  I mean, can't we just contact the witch somehow, explain the situation?  Heck, I'd even go through the remaining challenges alone if I knew that you could take a rest from them."

Alex chuckled and replied, "That's true.  Ok then."

He placed marshmallows and whipped cream into Lycoris' hot chocolate and then did the same to his.  He then said, "The cookies are in the middle so take as much as you feel like, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:01 am

Anjela was touched that Matthew would go through the challenges on his own to protect her, but looking clueless, she replied, 

"I would have contacted her if I knew how to do it but the place she's at is completely shielded. No telepathy would even make it through. And I wouldn't let you fight on your own, Matt."

She sighed and unable to keep standing, she reached out to sit on her sleeping bag again and sighing, she quietly said, "Should we wait? I-I don't want to delay this any further but..."

Lycoris nodded happily and after they took their seats, she reached out for a cookie and bit into it. She smiled happily and said,

"Yummy. Olivia really makes the best cookies. No, no, wait. The second best cookies. Yours are the best always, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew could understand how Anjela was feeling and he replied, "I know.  I think that if Lycoris were aware of your condition, she wouldn't want you to push yourself.  And i can see that you're not feeling up to going.  It'll be a one day delay but if it helps you get better, then it's worth it."

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, my angel, but you are right.  Olivia's cookies are very delicious."

He took a cookie, dipped it into his hot chocolate, and ate happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:20 am

Anjela looked lost for a few minutes but then finally sighing, she replied quietly,

"Okay. We'll rest here for the day then."

She paused then frowning, she continued, "I apologize. This is my fault. It all started when I let those damned monsters hurt me like that. I should have been more careful, covered my back, anything. How could I have been so stupid?"

She looked angry at herself, for she hated to be so weak and furthermore, to cause them such a delay.

Lycoris continued eating her cookie and after she finished it, she took another one, dipped it into the hot chocolate and tasted it. She happily commented,

"Yum. And dipping it in chocolate makes it taste even better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:25 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, it's not your fault.  If anyone's to blame, it's me.  It was my idea to bypass those monsters.  If I'd known that you would have gotten hurt like you did, I could have better defended you.  But I just let you do the work.  I'm so sorry."

He hung his head down, feeling sad and ashamed.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's true.  This is a really sweet, delicious breakfast we're having, isn't it, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 am

Anjela was surprised by Matthew's response and immediately reached out to hold his hand, replied as firmly as she could muster that moment,

"This isn't true. You've been a great aid to me since we started this journey. I wouldn't have even made it this far if I had faced everything so far without you. And yes, it might have been your idea but I agreed to it and I should have planned it out correctly. But I just let those monsters hurt me like that. Listen, don't blame yourself, ok? I am sorry. I didn't say that to make you feel guilty."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, but I bet it's so sweet because you're with me, and we're having this together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew looked up and replied, "Hey, you didn't make me feel guilty.  I really do feel that it's my fault, especially now that you're in the state you're in.  But I'm going to help you get all better.  I promise, and it might be a good thing that we're staying here for the day.  We can stock up on supplies, and it'll give me the chance to make some new potions.  I brought the materials with me."

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "Awwww now who's saying such sweet, wonderful words, my angel?"

He felt absolutely happy being in Lycoris' company.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:42 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Okay. We'll make the best use of the time we have here, I guess."

She lay down again on the sleeping bag and took a few breaths, feeling unwell again.

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "Hey, I am only speaking the truth, Alex. I enjoy everything more when you are with me. You're the sunshine of my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew observed Anjela's condition and then said, 

"I'm going to make you some tea.  It should help heal your body.  I brought the herbs with me."

He then went ahead to boil a pot of water over the campfire to make tea.

Alex blushed even deeper and replied, "And you are my eternal sun, my angel.  Nothing and no one can ever outshine your eternal radiance."

He reached out to gently touch Lycoris' hand.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I have the day off from work tomorrow, so I should be around to post more.  Depending on things, I'll either work on some writing or editing.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:44 pm

(Coolies. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela watched Matthew as he made the tea, breathing slowly and trying to stay composed. She couldn't help but smile a bit and quietly said, 

"Heh, you remind me of mom now. Taking care of me so and worrying about me like that."

Lycoris blushed shyly and squeezed Alex's hand gently. She replied lovingly, "I love you so much, my Alex."

She continued eating her cookies and drinking her hot chocolate, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 pm

(I got your email and the changes you made help.  I'll add them in and try to add a bit of monologue, and hopefully, I can turn it in to the dev today.  ^^)

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "I can't help it.  I want you to get better.  You are important to me, after all."

He waited for the water to boil and then slowly added tea leaves to make the tea.

Alex soon finished his share of cookies and hot chocolate, too.  Once they were both done, he said,

"Are you full, my angel?  If so, we can clean up and then we should go out a bit to buy swimsuits for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:13 pm

(Coolies, glad I could help. I hope things go well this time. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly, feeling touched once more by Matthew's words. As she continued to watch him make the tea, she quietly said, 

"You know, I would never show my weakness to anyone. I'd rather push myself than appear vulnerable. But I don't mind that around you. Heh, I wonder why. Is it the doctor's authority too?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I am all full. That was very delicious. Come on, let's collect the empty plates and cups and I'll take care of the wash up."

She carefully got up and walked over to the sink, waiting for Alex to fetch her the dirty utensils so she would wash them thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:51 pm

(Thanks.  Me, too. ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Maybe, but I'm happy you feel comfortable to let your guard down around me."

Soon, the tea was finished and Matthew took out a cup and poured some tea into it.  He handed it to Anjela and said,

"Here you are.  This tea will soothe your body and naturally replenish your energy.  It's important that we get some healthy food in you, too."

Alex gathered the dish, utensils, and cups and carefully placed them in the sink.  He then waited as Lycoris washed the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Anjela slowly sat up and took the cup of tea from Matthew. She nodded and said, 

"Thanks, Matt. I don't exactly feel like eating now though-that soup we had a little ago was more than filling to me. Heh, take it easy on me?"

Lycoris washed the dishes throughly, making sure to clean them up very well. Once she was all done, she put them on the drying rack and drying her hands, she happily said, 

"All finished. We can totally go now, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:13 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "I understand.  I just meant that when it's time to eat again, we should get some healthy food in you, to get you your strength back."

Alex approached Lycoris and replied, "Ok, my angel.  We'll go to a shop first to buy swimsuits and a few other things.  Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:31 am

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, "Alright. I'll listen to you so I can get well again quickly."

She sipped a little of her tea, letting it soothe her.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Sure. Let's go."

She extended her hand for Alex to hold then they headed out of the vacation house.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:08 am

Matthew quietly observed Anjela as she drank her tea.  He hoped that she would recover soon.  He treated her as best he could and they were so close to the witch's place.  They just had to hold on a little longer.

Alex happily held Lycoris' hand as they left the vacation house and walked outside towards the shop.  He looked up at the sky and commented,

"It's going to be another wonderful day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:09 am

Anjela continued sipping her tea, which was delicious and soothing. Although she looked slightly better than how did in the morning, she wasn't visibly getting any better. She was composed so far and none of her symptoms worsened, but she still looked quite weak.

She was soon finished with her tea and handing the empty cup to Matthew, she smiled a bit and said, "Thanks, Matt. That was pretty nice."

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "That's great for swimming, right? We wouldn't have enjoyed ourselves if it was rainy or the weather wasn't cooperating."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:59 am

Matthew took the empty cup from Anjela and smiling, he replied,

"I'm glad you liked it.  You should try to get some rest, ok?  I'll watch over you and the camp.  Nothing shall harm you.  I promise."

Alex happily replied, "Yup, that's right.  We definitely couldn't have gone swimming if it rained today."

The couple continued their walk, soon arriving at a small shop that sold outdoor gear, clothes, and such.  A salesclerk greeted the couple as they entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: