Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:38 am

Anjela nodded and slowly rose to her feet. She felt even more light-headed and her vision was becoming even more blurry, but she did her best not to let it show. She nodded to Matthew and said, 

"I am ready. Let's go."

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Definitely! I'll so catch you."

She waited for Alex to run so she would start chasing him.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 am

Matthew nodded and he asked, "Do you want me to cast another rejuvenation spell on you?"

Although Anjela did her best not to show it, Matthew had a feeling that she might need it.

Alex grinned and replied, "We'll see about that."

He let go of Lycoris and began to run, wanting Lycoris to catch him.

(Random but I think my game standards may be getting a bit too picky.  Like I've been playing mostly games that a lot of friends like, but I find something wrong with them and I can't make myself write a good review, although I don't write a negative one, either.  At best, I find them neutral but since Steam doesn't have the option to rate a game as neutral, yeah.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:51 am

(Ahh I don't think it's a problem on your side but maybe it's that people tend to like things too easily? XD I find a lot of popular games uninteresting to me as well without even trying them so yeah, I might be the same. XD)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. It will help."

She thought that another spell wouldn't hurt, as she didn't want to give away that she was only feeling worse.

As Alex started to run, Lycoris quickly ran after him. She happily said, 

"I'll catch you, my Alex!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 6:57 am

(Ahh ok.  I'm glad it's not just me, and I tell myself that when work slows down a bit, I should get to playing a longer game and one that'll blow me away.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, here we go."

He then cast another rejuvenation spell on Anjela, engulfing her entire body in a soft light.  Once he was done, he asked, "How do you feel?"

Alex chuckled and happily replied, "We'll see about that, my angel!"

However, he really wanted Lycoris to catch him, and he was having lots of fun with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:01 am

(Yup, that's a good idea. XD I want to get to play a longer visual novel as well although I haven't been having the time to do anything other than work and RP lately. lol)

Anjela took a breath and strangely, she only felt a bit slightly better. She could stand steadier on her feet but the light-headiness she felt and her fever didn't seem to approve much, if at all. This only worried her. Was she that close to succumbing to the poison that even Matthew's spell didn't seem to help as much as it used to?

However, she contained her thoughts inside and not wanting to worry Matthew, she smiled a bit and replied, "Yeah, much better. Thanks."

Lycoris ran as fast as she could, and she could tell by sensing Alex's magical energy how far she was from him. She ran a bit faster and said,

"I can tell I am close. You should run faster, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:04 am

(lol  Yeah, I totally understand.  Fortunately, one of the VNs I've been editing should be released later this week, so I'll have a slightly less work load although still busy.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok.  Do you have enough water?  You should make sure to keep drinking water.  It's important."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Oh no!  I'm going to get caught!"

However, he was secretly happy that Lycoris was close to catching him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 am

(Ooh coolies. XD Is it the caffeine one or another one?)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I do. Heh, you really sound like a doctor when you say that."

She reached out for her bottle and drank a bit, hoping it could really help.

Lycoris laughed happily and continued running faster until she was finally quite close to Alex. She extended her arms and finally wrapping them around his waist, she happily said, "I caught you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:13 am

(It's the other one.  I'll probably make a status post once it's officially out, but in case you're curious now, it's Shiba Inu.  I've been playtesting it and finding bugs and such, so that's why I'm not officially finished with it yet.  XD)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Well, I can't myself but I also speak out of worry as your friend.  I find that water can help, even when you're feeling sick."

Alex felt himself caught by Lycoris' arms and chuckling, he replied, "Indeed, you caught me, my angel.  Congratulations.  I feel like I'm the one getting the reward, being caught by you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:17 am

(I see. XD Good luck with it. XD)

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "I'll listen to the advice, doctor."

She drank a bit more water then followed Matthew as they continued their path, hoping she could hold up.

Lycoris laughed merrily and replied, "And I've been rewarded to catch you! But nopes, I want a reward too, for catching you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:25 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew and Anjela continued to walk on, and Matthew wanted to make as good time as possible, for Anjela's sake.  He would look at her every once in a while, see how she was holding up.

Alex chuckled and replied, "Of course.  My Lycoris deserves a wonderful reward for catching me."

He gently tilted her chin up and leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:29 am

Anjela walked with Matthew as they went forward, although her speed was a bit slower. She was doing her best to hold up and not let anything show but it was becoming harder, as although she had the energy to walk, her vision was getting blurrier and her head only felt hotter.

They were soon a few meters away from the cave, and they could see it from the distance.

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck and pouring all her love and passion into it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:33 am

Matthew noticed the cave and nodding, he replied, "We're almost there.  Can you remind me of what we're going to encounter in this cave?"

He wanted to be as prepared as possible.

Alex continued to happily kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he asked,

"How did my angel enjoy her reward?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:39 am

Anjela nodded and replied quietly, "It's an accumulation of all the caves we faced before. You could have to face your greatest fear or memory, or have illusions like the later one. It's going to be the hardest cave."

Her vision was getting quite blurry at this point, that she had to furrow her eyebrows and focus to even look at Matthew.

Lycoris blushed and laughing happily, she said,

"I loved my reward and I love catching you. You're my greatest reward ever, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew nodded and looking at Anjela, he replied, "I see but hey, are you sure you're ok?"

He was worried whether Anjela's physical condition would let her be able to handle the cave.

Alex chuckled and replied, "And you are my greatest reward, my Lycoris.  We're definitely the luckiest people ever, aren't we?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off and go to sleep now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 12:03 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela didn't respond, as her fever finally overwhelmed her and her blurry vision slowly changed into black. Her legs buckled and she suddenly dropped to the ground, barely holding on to consciousness, breathing heavily as she succumbed to her burning up fever.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, absolutely. I have so much fun playing with you, you know. You're the best and kindest husband ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Matthew immediately rushed to Anjela and holding her in his arms, he gently shook her and said,

"Anjela, Anjela!  Can you hear me?"

Alex blushed and replied, "And you are the best and most wonderful, loving, kindest wife ever."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=871
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: