Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 7:44 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Just let her know that I am glad she is ok and that things turned out well for her. I am surprised she didn't return as soon as the captain let her go though. Did he leave her somewhere in the gods' world where she met that young man? But I am happy for her anyhow. I wish I could see her, apologize to her for everything she was put through."

Anjela nodded weakly and she felt slightly better as her wounds didn't hurt as before after the healing spell. She still felt weak however. She weakly said, 

"Don't venture too far. I-I won't be able to defend myself if anything shows up."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 am

Olivia nodded and replied, "I understand, sweetie, and I'm sure Helena would have explained everything to you if she could have.  But I can tell you that she's ok and happy.  She and her husband even offered to have me move in with them after I retire here although I'm still going to work here for a while.  But I will pass your message onto her."

Matthew nodded and was about to go when he looked at Anjela's face and something in her eyes made him break.  Thinking of something, he reached out into his bag and took out some food.  He handed it to Anjela and said,

"Here.  This is a small packet of dried food and I have other foods, too.  They're for emergencies and I suppose this can count as one."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded with a smile and replied, "Yes, please do. I wish I can see her myself soon. I-I need to apologize to her for the mess she was brought into. I never got the chance to do so. I hope she can forgive me for that."

Anjela couldn't help but wonder what made Matthew change his mind but she was glad he didn't go. She needed his presence. She nodded and weakly replied, 

"Okay. Would you help me sit up?"

She tried to sit up on her own although it was difficult, as it still hurt a lot and she barely had strength to do just that, and she wanted to just lie down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Olivia replied, "Of course, she will.  She already has.  Helena doesn't blame you for what happened.  If anything, she's felt sad that she couldn't do more, but I know you wouldn't want her to blame herself."

Matthew nodded and he helped Anjela to sit up until her back was resting comfortably against the trunk of a tree.  He handed her a packet of dried food and said,

"Here, you need to get your strength back up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Lycoris nodded and replied sadly, "Of course not. It's not her fault at all. She was dragged into this mess. If anything, I-I am grateful that she was with Nerine the entire time. I-I will try to reach her at one point and tell her this myself."

Anjela nodded and took the packet of dried food from Matthew. She slowly started to eat a little bit, trying to get her strength back. Although she really didn't feel like eating, she forced herself to have something to eat so she could get back on her feet as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Olivia nodded and replied, "I'm sure she'd appreciate that and of course, I'll pass along your message to her."

She turned to the others and said, "The master is out on business but I will tell him that you all dropped by and I'm sure he'll repay the visit soon.  Please, stay as long as you like."

As Matthew watched Anjela eat, he said, "I'm sorry.  It's my fault those monsters attacked you."

He thought that avoiding them was the better option although that clearly wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 am

Lycoris looked a bit concerned and replied, "Is Matt still away? It's been a few days, hasn't it? Did he mention how long he will be away?"

She remembered that he and the shapeshifter said they would be away for a while but she didn't recall how long.

Anjela was surprised for a moment but then she shook her head slightly and weakly replied, 

"Don't apologize. It isn't your fault. I-I should have been more careful."

She paused then smiling a bit, she said, "The monsters threw those swords randomly. They could have hit you instead. So if anything, I-I am glad to have been the one hit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:50 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Olivia shook her head and replied, "I'm afraid.  He and that young lady dropped by here to see the master before they left, but they didn't say how long they'd be gone."

Alex asked, "You mean, that shapeshifter?"

Olivia tilted her head slightly and replied, "I guess so.  She had her hood up so I couldn't really see her face."

Matthew frowned and replied, "You mustn't say that.  I should have been the one hit instead of you.  I'm sure you'd rather have faced them head on, but I just didn't think we'd have the stamina to go through another fight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:05 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "He said he'd go with the shapeshifter so that must have been her. Wait-she wears a hood? Why?"

It was the first time Lycoris knew of this, as she had never seen Anjela before.

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Your idea wasn't a bad one. But I should have taken more precautions, been more careful. I-I didn't think they would hit like that though."

She groaned a bit then continued, "But I mean it. At least you were able to help me out. If-if you had been the one hit..."

She looked saddened, imagining the possibility.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:13 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied, "Yes, that's right.  I'm guessing that she probably doesn't want people to see her face."

Edward added, "Maybe she's just really shy?  Although I don't really know her."

Matthew held Anjela's hand and squeezed it gently.  He then said, "Hey, let's not think anymore about what if scenarios.  Right now, we should focus on your recovery.  We have water and food rations, so they should help get your strength back.  And I'll stay with you, in case there's more trouble before we move on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:19 am

Lycoris looked even more curious and replied, "Is that what people do when they feel really shy? They wear hoods? But I wouldn't take the shapeshifter for a shy person at all."

She looked deep in thought, thinking that this may be a tradition of some sorts or a mystery.

Anjela nodded and after a moment of silence, she quietly asked, "How long will it take so I can get my strength back? I'm feeling really exhausted, like I can barely lift a finger. I-I want to recover from this terrible feeling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 am

Eleanor replied, "Not really.  I'd go with Alex's idea in that she probably doesn't want others to see her face."

Alex nodded and added, "Yeah.  I've never asked her since I thought it would be insensitive of me to do so."

Matthew replied, "I think we should rest for today.  I know you'd like us to go more but in your condition, it's not a good idea.  But by the morning, you should feel a lot better and stronger.  We have enough supplies with us and I've got fighting strength for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:27 am

(I'm guessing Alex is keeping Anjela's secret since he's seen her face before and all. XD)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and said, "I understand, Alex. It wouldn't be polite to ask her directly about it. Umm maybe she thinks she isn't beautiful enough to be seen by others?"

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "But it isn't a good idea to stay here. We'll delay things further and this spot isn't safe. We-we're right in the heart of the forest and monsters could attack us any moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:39 am

(Yup, he is.  XD)

Alex replied, "Maybe but I hope she knows that we're not like that.  I know some people judge others based on outside appearances but we're certainly nothing like that."

Eleanor nodded and added, "That's right.  I'd like to think most of the people here are open-minded."

Matthew replied, "But you lost so much blood and you shouldn't be moving in your condition.  You need to rest, but perhaps if we can find a spot nearby where the monsters won't find us, we can go there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:44 am

(I see. XD)

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "Maybe people are like that in the gods' world? That would be really mean though. Who could ever judge a person based on looks?"

She looked saddened and disheartened at the thought.

Anjela sighed and shaking her head, she weakly said, "I have a better idea. Just-just give me a painkiller or something and we can get going. I-I can rest for a bit but I don't know what to do about the pain. Listen, I know it's not the rightest thing to do but it's ok. What's the worst that could happen? I-I passed the point of danger, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:50 am

Alex gently put his arm around Lycoris' shoulders and replied, "You're really sweet, my angel, and I agree.  It's horrible to judge someone based on their looks."

Edward nodded and added, "It sure is.  I don't know how other races are in general, but here, it is mixed.  People in Devenshire tend to be open-minded but that may not be the case in other kingdoms."

Matthew sighed again and replied, "I really think you need to rest..."

He looked thoughtful and added, "If you insist on moving, I can cast a spell that will temporarily rejuvenate your energy so we can move forward but it would only be a temporary spell."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:54 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I am lucky to be here. Devenshire is a beautiful place and the people here are always very friendly. I haven't met a single person who isn't nice or kind. I can consider it to be home too? Umm I mean, technically, I am from the devils' world but I don't remember anything of it. So can I consider Devenshire to be home?"

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, do that. How long will the spell last? If it can last me for today, that will be good enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 4:58 am

Eleanor nodded happily and replied, "Yes, of course, sweetie.  Just like you are my daughter."

Olivia smiled and added, "You're like a second daughter to me, Lycoris."

Alex added, "Devenshire is your home, my angel."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, it should be able to last for that long, until we can make camp, and that's assuming we don't run into any more monsters."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:03 am

Lycoris couldn't help but blush happily, her heart warming up at everyone's response. She smiled softly and said,

"I am the luckiest girl ever. I have a home now, a most wonderful husband and two loving mothers."

She reached out to touch Eleanor's and Olivia's hands gently, squeezing them lovingly.

Anjela smiled ruefully and replied, "Heh, I can't guarantee that last one. We still have that cave ahead of us."

She took a breath and almost desperately, she whispered, "Just do it. I feel like I am almost passing out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:15 am

Edward added, "And don't forget me."

Alex added, "That's right.  You truly are the luckiest woman ever, my angel."

Matthew nodded and closing his eyes, he cast a spell over Anjela's body, making it glow a pale yellow, a spell that would replenish her energy and give her strength to be able to move forward, at least until the end of the day.

Once he was done, the glow disappeared and Matthew asked, "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:21 am

Lycoris blushed in embarrassment and smiling bashfully, she replied, "Of course, dad. I have the most loving father now too."

She had a happy, peaceful smile on her face and the party continued enjoying their time for the rest of the afternoon, enjoying each other's company.

Anjela took a breath and indeed, she felt a lot better and more energized. Gaining a little more strength in her voice and looks, she replied, 

"A lot better, almost normal. This will definitely do. And I can fight and cast magic normally, right? Although I'll try not to overdo it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:27 am

As everyone continued to talk happily, Olivia excused herself.  A few minutes later, she brought tea and cookies and said,

"We should have some refreshment and I baked these cookies earlier."

Eleanor smiled and replied, "It looks wonderful.  Let me help."

Olivia and Eleanor set about serving the tea and cookies to Lycoris, Alex, and Edward before serving themselves.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  You'll be able to fight like usual until the end of the day.  I suggest that we move as quickly as possible until we're somewhere safe, so we can camp for the night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:31 am

Lycoris' face lit up happily and she happily commented, "I missed your cookies very much, Olivia. They're very delicious and some of the best to have. Umm although Alex knows how to make really good cookies too."

She reached out to touch his hand happily.

Anjela nodded and said, "Alright. We should be close to the last cave so we make it through that and we should be in a spot safe enough to camp."

She paused then said, "Before we go though, you should have something to eat as well. You did cast a lot of magic to heal me. You need something to replenish your energy a bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 am

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww you deserve the best, my angel."

Olivia smiled and added, "Alex is right and I'm glad you like my cookies.  I made a lot so I'm going to pack some extra for you to take back."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, you're right."

He rummaged through his bag and took out a packet of dried beef strips.  Taking a bottle of water, he began to eat and sip to replenish his energy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 am

Lycoris replied happily, "That's wonderful of you, Olivia. Thank you very much. I am so happy I got to see you again. You were only good and kind to me and I can never really express how grateful I am to you."

Anjela finished eating her share of food and waited for Matthew to finish as well. She took a deep breath and hoped that they would be able to progress fast enough before the spell would wear away.

She looked down at her dress and cast a minor spell to treat the cuts and make the bloodstains go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: