Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:56 am

Olivia smiled and replied, "You truly are very sweet.  I've missed you, but I'm happy to hear that you're doing well.  It has been so quiet here since everyone left."

Matthew finished his food and seeing that Anjela was done and ready to go, he quickly packed up his things and said,

"We can get going now if you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:59 am

Lycoris nodded and smiling sadly, she said, "Yes, I can imagine. I am sorry about that. Even Matt is away. I-I hope he can come back soon, safe and sound. He and the shapeshifter didn't really tell us where they are heading but I know they are trying to find a way to help me out."

She sighed a bit.

Anjela nodded and carefully got up and stood on her feet. She felt good although her injured parts still hurt a bit but she could bear that. She said, 

"I'm ready. Let's get going."

She carried her bag and the two started walking forward once more, making it close to the cave.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:03 am

Alex reached out to touch Lycoris' hands and replied, "Hey, they care about you, so they want to do all they can to help."

Olivia nodded and added, "Alex is right, sweetie, and don't underestimate the young sir.  He is quite strong and more than capable of using a sword when he needs to."

As Matthew walked with Anjela, he thought of something and said, "Hey, I can carry your bag for you as well.  It'll lighten the load for you, right?"

He wanted to do what he could to make things easier on Anjela.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:08 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and replied, "Yes, I trust Matt and I know he can take good care of himself. I hope they come back soon."

Anjela looked at Matthew and smiling a bit, she said, 

"It's ok, I can manage. I don't want to overload you. But thanks for the offer. You know, you can be really sweet and caring. That's a compliment."

She turned away from him, smiling a bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:13 am

Olivia nodded and replied, "Me, too."

Eleanor added, "Wow, it definitely sounds like a lot has gone on.  I hope we have peaceful times again soon."

Alex replied, "Me, too, Mom."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, Anjela."

He didn't see her smile but he could tell that she was happy at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:16 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I hope so too."

She ate her cookies and drank her tea as did the others. The hours of the afternoon passed by as they enjoyed the company of one another, although it was slowly getting dark outside.

Anjela and Matthew continued walking for a little more and thankfully, there were no more encounters on their road. They finally made it at the cave, which looked normal on the outside although who knew what it had inside. Anjela said,

"Here we are. As I said, I don't remember any effects this cave had so it will probably be a matter of fighting monsters. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 am

As the party continued to chat more, Edward noticed the time and said, "Oh my, it's getting late.  We should be heading back and I think Alex and Lycoris need to start getting back home, too, right?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We don't want it to be too dark when we get back."

Olivia looked saddened and replied, "Oh but couldn't you stay a little longer?  Have dinner?  I'm sure the master will be back soon."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I am.  Will the monsters in the cave have any particular weaknesses or do we just fight them head on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:38 am

Although Lycoris knew they needed to head back, part of her wanted to spend more time with Olivia and Alex's parents. She had missed their company very much and didn't want to get separated so soon. Looking a bit pleadingly at Alex, she quietly said, 

"Can we, Alex? Umm I mean, I know it will get really dark but..."

Anjela replied, "We'll fight them head on. Just keep your guard up. I don't remember there was anything particularly difficult although that could change this time."

She led the way to inside, where it was dark and the sounds of running water could be heard.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:45 am

Alex looked at Lycoris' face and unable to resist her look, he smiled and replied, "Sure, we can stay longer.  It has been a while and it would be sad to end it so soon."

Olivia brightened and replied, "Oh that's wonderful.  If you're staying, I'll have dinner started right away and I'm sure the master will be back any minute and he'll want to say hi to all of you."

Matthew followed closely, walking with Anjela as they headed into the cave.  He hoped that they could get through the monsters they were to face and make it to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:53 am

Lycoris' face lit up with happiness and replied, "Thank you so much, Alex and thank you, Olivia. I missed eating your cooking too and I would love to say hi to Matt's dad."

Anjela and Matthew walked carefully through the cave and for a while, everything seemed quiet. Unknown to Anjela though; the cave did have an effect like the previous other but it was just that it couldn't have worked when Anjela was by herself: it would turn the two on each other, picturing each one to the other as an enemy or something they feared.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:59 am

Alex and Olivia were about to reply when the front door opened.  Matthew's dad entered and as he heard from a servant that there were guests, he immediately headed to the living room.  He was surprised to see Alex, Lycoris, Edward, and Eleanor and said,

"Hello, I heard that we had guests."

Unaware of the danger, Matthew said, "Anjela, assuming that this is just monsters, I should handle the brunt of the fighting since you should let your injuries heal.  Don't fight unless you absolutely need to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:04 am

Lycoris smiled as she heard Matthew's dad's voice and smiling politely, she said, 

"Hello, sir. It's really good to see you again. I hope it's alright that we came but I wanted to see Olivia, and make sure she's ok."

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, 

"Okay. I won't fight unless it's necessary. Do let me know if things get too much for you though, eh? I know how tough you are but still."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:17 am

Matthew's dad smiled and replied, "Of course, it's ok.  How is everyone?"

Alex replied, "We're doing fine, sir.  We just came to visit Mom and Dad for the day, and Lycoris wanted to see Olivia."

Olivia added, "Sir, I hope I wasn't too forward in asking them to stay for dinner."

Matthew's dad shook his head and replied, "Of course not.  They must stay and I want to catch up on what's going on."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Sure.  I'll ask for you if I need backup."

The two of them continued their walk in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:22 am

Lycoris smiled softly and said, 

"Thanks, sir. We're doing alright now. Things aren't exactly calm yet but they've been slightly better for the past couple of days. And umm, Alex and I..."

She blushed a bit, feeling a bit shy to announce her and Alex's marriage.

Anjela and Matthew continued and they soon made it at a waterfall covering the only path forward. The water was falling down deep into a pit and the couple would have to jump over the pit to the other side, going through the waterfall. It didn't look difficult but after that waterfall, things wouldn't been the same.

Anjela looked thoughtful and said, "Guess we'll have to go through that. It's a waterworks day today. First rain and now passing through a waterfall but at least it doesn't look difficult."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:28 am

Alex took the hint and said, "Oh, Lycoris and I are now married, sir."

Matthew's dad looked surprised, but he calmly replied, "Oh I see.  Congratulations are in order.  You two look very much in love."

Olivia added, "That's wonderful, sweetie.  Alex is such a nice young man."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, that's true.  Can we just jump over the pit to the other side without help?"

He wondered if there were vines they could use to swing across.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:33 am

Lycoris smiled softly and reaching out to touch Alex's hand lovingly, she said, 

"Thanks, sir and thanks, Olivia. Yes, I wouldn't have anyone other than Alex. He's the king of my heart."

Anjela looked around and indeed, she found a couple of vines that they could use to swing across and walk through the waterfall. She pointed to them and said, 

"Here, our ride across. I would have suggested that I shapeshift like last time but I wouldn't recommend it right now. These should do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:37 am

Alex blushed deeply and gently squeezed Lycoris' hand.  Eleanor looked happy and replied, "Awww so much in love.  My heart just melts seeing you two."

Edward chuckled and said, "Calm down, Eleanor.  We were like that, too, you know, and we still are at times."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Agree.  We have the strength to swing across."

He took a vine and waited for Anjela to take one, too, so they could both get across at the same time.

(Getting sleepy so I'll go to bed now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:48 am

Lycoris couldn't help but giggle softly and replied, "I am sure of that, dad. I want to be like this after a long time with Alex, too. I'll always love him, no matter what."

Anjela took a vine as well and once she and Matthew were ready, they swung across the pit and passed through the waterfall. However, on the other side, Anjela would disappear from Matthew's vision as though she never went across, and only in his vision she would be replaced by a gorgon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Edward nodded and replied, "I have no doubts on that."

Alex added, "And I'll always love my Lycoris, no matter what."

Olivia smiled and getting up, she said, "I'll ask the chefs to have dinner started and served right away.  Please excuse me."

She curtseyed to the party and then headed to the kitchen to get dinner started.

Matthew was alarmed as he didn't see Anjela with him upon reaching the other side.  Rather, he only saw a gorgon.  But he felt that something was off.  He shouted,

"Anjela!  Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:08 pm

As Olivia left to start the dinner preparations, Lycoris continued to enjoy the company of everyone else. Lycoris said to Matthew's dad,

"I heard from Olivia that Matt is still away. I am sorry about that, sir. I know he's trying to help me out and I appreciate that very much."

Anjela had reached the other side safely with Matthew but she was confused as Matthew called out to her as though he didn't see her. She approached him and said, 

"What do you mean where am I? I am right here, Matt."

However, her words and her coming closer would only seem as though the gorgon was trying to attack Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:08 pm

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true but there's no need to apologize.  I know how capable Matt is, and he and that young lady will be back before we know it.  I'm sure they'll figure out how to help you."

Alex squeezed Lycoris' hand and added, "That's right.  So many people care about you, my angel, and they want to help."

Matthew saw the gorgon approach him as though it was going to attack.  However, something inside him told him that there was still something off.  Carefully, he asked,

"Anjela, can you see me?  And are you standing right in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Lycoris smiled gratefully and replied, 

"Thanks, Alex and thank you, sir. I hope Matt and the shapeshifter make it back safe soon. I want everyone to get some peace at last."

Although she was still worried about those voices in her head, she hoped that Matthew and Anjela would also find a way to help her and then they would have a lot less to worry about.

Anjela still looked confused but she continued to approach Matthew and reaching to touch his hand, she gently said, 

"Matt, I am right in front of you. What's wrong? Can't you see me?"

To his vision, it would appear as though the gorgon is attacking but if he took no reaction and he let Anjela touch him, her touch would break the spell and he would see her normally.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 pm

The group continued to chat for a while and a little later, Olivia returned to the others and said,

"The maids are putting dinner on the table now.  Shall we eat?"

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "I'd like that.  I could use a good meal after all the work I did today."

Matthew replied, "I-I can't see you but I know you're here and I think I know what this cave is supposed to do."

He stood still, deciding to take a chance and let Anjela, appearing as the gorgon, approach him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Lycoris nodded happily and she waited for everyone to get up and for Alex to escort her out of the living room and to the dining room, where they all would be seated to have dinner together.

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows but she continued to approach Matt then reaching out to hold one of his hands in hers, she looked at him and gently asked,

"You can't see me? But I am right here. What is this cave trying to do?  What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Alex got up and helped Lycoris to her feet, escorting her into the dining room.  Edward escorted Eleanor into the dining room, and Matthew's dad led the way.  The party then got seated, and Olivia happily said,

"Dinner is roasted chicken, and there's some salad and mashed potatoes and baked rolls."

Alex smiled and replied, "It all smells delicious."

As Anjela touched Matthew's hand, the image of the gorgon was replaced by Anjela's actual appearance.  He smiled in relief and said,

"I can see you now.  As for this cave, it made me think that you were a gorgon.  That's what I saw until you touched me.  But I felt that something was off when a gorgon came out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: