Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:27 am

Eleanor got up and quietly approached Lycoris.  Alex was worried about how Eleanor would react, but Eleanor sat next to Lycoris, wrapped her arms around her, and said,

"Shhh, it's not your fault.  From what Alex told us, it was all unfortunate circumstances.  I don't blame you.  We don't blame you."

Edward quietly added, "Eleanor's right, dear.  You're just as much of a victim."

Matthew set to work, attacking the monster that was in front of him and moving swiftly to avoid getting bitten.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:31 am

Lycoris was overwhelmed with emotion as Eleanor and Edward both comforted her and none of them blamed her for what happened. She hugged Eleanor tightly and breaking down in tears in her arms, she replied tearfully,

"Thank you. Thank you for accepting me nevertheless. I am sorry, I am so sorry."

She continued crying in Eleanor's arms softly, yearning for a motherly warmth.

Anjela attacked the monster that set on attacking her as well, shooting fireballs at him and avoiding its attacks.

The werewolf fighting Matthew would evade his sword attacks and would growl and attack again, trying to scratch or catch him. His goal was to bite him, as he recognized him as a human.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:37 am

Edward approached Lycoris and quietly placed his hand on her shoulder.  He added, "We'll always accept you, no matter what.  So please don't blame yourself for what happened.  We are sad, but we are grateful at the same time that both you and Alex are ok."

Matthew gritted his teeth and summoned the fire within the sword, aggressively attacking the monster with all of his might.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:41 am

Lycoris sniffed and trying to compose herself, she nodded and gratefully replied, 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I am forever grateful to your kindness and generosity. I-I never had parents so I've always considered you as my parents. I hope you can take me as your daughter as well."

The monster's eyes blazed with fire as Matthew summoned his fire sword and his fur suddenly turned into red spikes that were immune to fire. It attacked Matthew more furiously, having adapted a method to fight back his weapon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:50 am

Eleanor replied, "Of course you are my daughter, Lycoris.  Don't you ever doubt that?  I lost one daughter but I still have another."

She continued to hug Lycoris, comforting her as a mother would.

Matthew jumped back as he saw that the monster had a defense mechanism and he said, "Uhh, Anjela, I could use some help here."

(Getting sleepy so I'll go to bed now but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:42 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and continued to hug Eleanor, getting as much as possible of her warmth, having truly missed her. She sniffed and eventually she calmed down a little. She smiled sadly at Eleanor and Edward and said, 

"I-I lost Nerine and she was my whole family before. But you-you are all my family now. You're what keeps me going. Thank you so much."

Anjela was busy fighting the other werewolf and replied, "Uhh I am kind of busy too here, Matt."

Thinking quickly of how she could help Matthew and herself out, she decided to change her tactic. She took a deep breath and deciding to resort to shapeshifting, she changed form into the monster that they had faced at the end of the fear cave: the huge four-legged monster with wings and eagle head. As long as she had seen it, she could shapeshift into it.

She jumped in front of Matthew to protect him and roared at the two monsters. They looked a bit scared for a moment but then they growled back, preparing to attack her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Eleanor continued to hug Lycoris, soothing and comforting her.  Edward patted Lycoris' shoulder and smiled sadly.  Alex then said,

"I'll always miss my darling but I know she's up there watching over us and she'd want us to be happy."

Matthew looked at Anjela and asked, "What are their weaknesses?  The one that attacked me can resist fire, so my sword is no good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Lycoris nodded slowly and softly said, "I-I hope she is at peace and she isn't angry at me. I pray she doesn't think that I took what belonged to her, or that I replaced her. I-I'll only do my best to take care of Alex and make him happy, as she would have wanted."

Anjela groaned and responding telepathically, she said,

When I fought them last time, I defeated them with my fire magic and sword. I suppose those weren't resistant back then. But anyhow, stand back. It'll be brute force here. Just watch out for yourself-don't let any of them bite you.

The werewolves marched at Anjela and she roared angrily, engaging into a physical fight with them, doing her best to defend Matthew and defeat them in the same time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and replied, "Hey, I told you, Lycoris.  My darling is at peace and she doesn't think such negative thoughts."

Eleanor nodded and added, "Alex is right.  I'm sure that Nerine doesn't blame you.  Your situation got complicated and I'm sure she understands that."

Matthew did as Anjela told him.  He kept his sword in a defensive position but was ready to attack if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 11:55 pm

Lycoris nodded in understanding and smiling sadly, she said, "I-I hope that. I hope she is happy and at peace where she is. I do miss her very much."

She felt like tearing up again but she took a breath and composed herself.

The two monsters marched at Anjela and she engaged in a physical fight with them, fighting with all her strength. It was no easy task, as the monsters attacked ruthlessly, but she fought back just as hard, using physical strength to put them down. She kept her guard up so none of them would make it to Matthew, doing her best to protect him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:29 am

(Back from work so I'll post now and then post more after I'm free.  ^^)

Edward replied, "We miss her, too.  It's horrible what happened.  I wish we could have done something."

Alex replied, "I know you and Mom would have.  It's just that we had to go into hiding for a while."

As Anjela was fighting the monsters head on, he had an idea.  He reached into his bag and grabbed a couple of vials.  They would knock out the monsters although he would only use it as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:53 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That's right and it isn't completely over yet. The danger is still there. There's that captain who's probably still looking for me, and Duke Collins. And also..."

She hanged her head down, remembering the voices that would show up in her head and control her.

Anjela continued fighting the monsters with all her strength and she was able to finally defeat one of them. However, the other one was the fire-resistant monster and it was more difficult to defeat, and at one point, he charged strongly at Anjela, scratching sharply at her back. She roared in pain but then came back at the monster, not letting her injury slow her down.

Meanwhile, there was yet another werewolf crawling slowly near Matthew, ready to attack him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:40 am

(Thanks.  Free now.  ^^)

Eleanor gently asked, "What is it, sweetie?  You can tell us."

Alex replied, "Lycoris hears these voices in her head.  It's like an evil entity wanting to control her."

Edward replied, "Oh my, that's horrible."

Matthew continued to watch the fight scene in front of him, but he felt as though there was another presence.  He turned towards the direction of that werewolf, although he wasn't aware that it was one.  He readied his secret weapon, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:44 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and continuing to hang her head shamefully, she quietly said, 

"I-I can't help them. I would try to resist them but-but they are too powerful. I don't know what triggered them or how to stop them for good."

The werewolf behind Matthew saw that he had turned to him although he hadn't seen him yet. He decided to make a surprise attack, keeping as quiet as possible. Once he had gotten close enough, he charged at him, making a furious attack to try and bite him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:47 am

Edward looked thoughtful and asked, "Have you gone to consult with a sorcerer about it?  There are some at the castle who could help you."

Alex replied, "These voices represent very dark magic.  I suppose we could try but I don't know how much help the sorcerers would be."

Matthew was alarmed as the werewolf charged at him and knowing that he didn't have a choice, he threw the vial at the werewolf that would knock it out.  He kept his sword in a defensive position, ready to thrust it at the werewolf just in case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:50 am

Lycoris replied shakily, "I-I don't want to take the risk. If the sorcerers attempt anything and the voices feel alarmed..."

She was worried she could do to them what she did to the captain's soldiers and Duke Collins, but didn't say that out aloud as she didn't want to scare Eleanor and Edward or alarm them.

The werewolf was surprised as Matthew threw the vial at it and he had no time to react. It stumbled for a bit before the vial took effect and it was knocked out.

Meanwhile, Anjela was finally able to defeat the second werewolf although it was definitely no futile task.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:58 am

Alex understood what Lycoris was trying to say and he said, "Those voices are unfriendly, to say the least.  My angel and I are trying to get a lid on them, but we'd really like to avoid outside help."

Edward nodded although he didn't entirely understand and replied, "Yes, I see.  Well, it's just an option.  You certainly can do what you want."

Eleanor added, "Hey, how about we all have lunch?  It's almost time."

She thought that changing the subject to a lighter one might brighten the mood.

Matthew turned back to Anjela, seeing that she defeated the other werewolf.  He asked, "Hey, you ok?  I knocked that other one out and he'll be out of commission for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:03 am

Lycoris took a breath and smiling a bit, she nodded and replied, 

"I'd like that very much. It's been a while since we all ate together. Umm but only if it's ok with Alex?"

She had a curious look on her face, waiting for Alex's response.

Anjela shapeshifted back into her true form, taking her breaths. She was mostly fine save for the wolf's scratch on her back, which she retained even after shapeshifting back. She groaned a bit but nodding, she said, 

"I'm okay. I am glad you were able to take of that one. I was busy with the other two so I didn't notice it sneaking behind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:19 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Of course.  I'd love to have lunch with Mom and Dad and my angel."

Eleanor smiled and replied, "It's settled then.  I'll have the chefs prepare our lunch and we can eat out in the gardens.  How does that sound?"

Matthew replied, "I had a feeling that something was watching me and fortunately, I was right."

He noticed the scratch on Anjela's back and said, "We should take care of that, but we need to get some distance first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:34 am

Lycoris smiled softly, happy that Alex agreed and nodding happily, she said,

"I'd love that too very much. It's been a while since I've come here. I miss your house very much, mom, dad. I have good memories in it."

She smiled wistfully to herself, remembering her first wedding with Alex and despite the circumstances surrounding it, she still remembered it pleasantly.

Anjela shook her head despite how the scratch hurt her, and said, "Don't mind it. Let's keep going."

She composed her breathing then led the way forward so they could continue their journey, trying to ignore her injury.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:39 am

Eleanor smiled and gesturing to a nearby maid, she asked for lunch to be prepared out in the gardens.  The maid went to take care of the order and Eleanor turned to Alex and Lycoris and asked, "What do you want to do while we wait?  Lunch won't take long, so we could head out to the gardens or we can sit here and just talk."

Matthew walked with Anjela although he was worried about her injury.  So he opened up his bag and took out some medicine for treating the scratch, applying it to Anjela's back.  He said,

"I can walk and take care of your wound at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:50 am

Lycoris smiled softly and said, "I'm ok either way. I enjoy the company so anywhere will be great for me."

She reached out to hold Alex's hand and Eleanor's in the same time.

Anjela was a bit surprised as Matthew started treating her scratch and paused in walking. She turned to him and sighing, she said, 

"You're always so stubborn? Really, it's just a scratch. Umm how are you even applying the medicine above my clothes?"

She tried to look at her back although the scratch did make it through her dress so she guessed Matthew just applied through the openings.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:57 am

Edward replied, "Then let's go out to the gardens.  I always find a walk just before a meal to be refreshing."

Alex nodded and replied, "I like the sound of that but only if my angel and Mom agree."

Matthew replied, "That werewolf scratched through your dress so I'm applying the medicine there."

He continued to do so and then he was all done.  He then said,

"Ok, all done.  It didn't take long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 am

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Yes, that sounds great to me as well." 

Anjela sighed but then she smiled a bit and said, "Ok, thanks."

She reached out to touch her back and casting a small spell, the cuts on her dress closed and it was good as new. She said, "There, wouldn't walk around with it like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:14 am

Eleanor nodded happily and replied, "I agree, too.  Let's go then."

The party got up and Edward led the way out back to the gardens while Alex, Eleanor, and Lycoris followed.  Alex held one of Lycoris' hands while Eleanor held the other.  Eleanor smiled at Lycoris and said,

"I hope it's ok.  I just want to hold onto this moment we have, sweetie."

Matthew replied, "That's true and heh, it looks like magic can be useful even for minor things."

As they walked, Matthew said, "So far, we've faced giant spiders, gorgons, and werewolves..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: