Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:22 am

(Unexpectedly, I had the day off so I'm here now.  XD)

Matthew looked on ahead and noticing the cottage, he said,

"Ahh there's a cottage.  Do you think anyone's living there?  I wouldn't want to intrude although you definitely need the rest."

Helena nodded and held on tightly to Nathan's waist.  She was scared over confronting Lycoris but she hoped that everything would turn out ok.

(Ahh yeah, you probably noticed the Spike Chunsoft weekend sale.  Those discounts are crazy.  Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:32 am

(Coolies. ^^ And ahh I just did when you told me actually. XD Yup, those are pretty good discounts. I have a couple of games on my wishlist that are discounted right now although I am not sure if I will get them since I have other real life priorities for the spending money budget right now. XD)

Anjela turned her eyes towards the cottage and recalling it from last time she'd been there, she quietly replied,

"No, no one lives there. It's there on purpose, a preparation for the last forest, I guess, since that one is the hardest. Heh, right on time, I guess."

Nathan continued leading the group and feeling Helena's worry, he gently said, 

"Hey, don't worry, love. Things will be ok. I promised that I won't be violent and I won't be, unless Lycoris is the one who starts anything. You trust me on that, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:35 am

(Awww yeah, I totally understand.  I was hoping for an XSeed discount weekend since I have quite a few of their games on my wishlist but Spike Chunsoft is good and I figured I should get a few while I can.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I see.  Then let's go."

He carried Anjela, walking all the way to the cottage.  He opened the door and upon entering, he looked around their surroundings for a bed and any supplies.

Helena nodded and replied, "I do, my Nathan.  I hope Lycoris doesn't see us as a threat.  Well, the Lycoris I know won't but those that are controlling her powers may be a whole other story."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:44 am

(Yup, I totally agree. XD)

On the inside, the cottage was small, warm and pretty cozy. There was a small kitchen and a bedroom along with a table and chairs. In the bedroom, there was only a single but large bed, a closet and the cottage had plenty of windows to look outside. The kitchen was also well-supplied, with different kinds of basic foods such as fruits, vegetables, bread and other main ingredients.

Nathan nodded and replied, "We have the protection spell on us and we'll manage anything that comes up. Don't worry, ok?"

They continued riding and soon they arrived at a point where Alex and Lycoris would eventually face them on the same path. Nathan ordered his soldiers to hide and not show up unless he asked them to and they immediately did as told.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:49 am

Matthew looked around and nodding, he replied, "This place is convenient.  Ok then."

He moved to the bedroom and gently placed Anjela on the bed.  He then looked at her and said, "I'm going to make us something to eat.  What do you feel like having?"

Helena nodded and she held on tightly to Nathan as the two of them headed towards the direction where Lycoris and Alex were.  She still felt scared but knew that she had to trust Nathan and hope that everything would go ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:08 am

Anjela relaxed a bit then smirking a bit, she said, 

"Heh, I feel like having nothing really. No appetite. But I have to eat so I guess anything that isn't fish and you can do nicely will do."

The group continued riding and they could soon see Alex and Lycoris in the distance, coming towards them. Nathan made sure his soldiers were hidden and only and he and Helena were visible. He stood in the middle of the road, blocking it, waiting for Alex and Lycoris to see them once they were close enough.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:14 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Ok, no fish then.  How about I make us some beef stew?  You should have some protein and I'll put in some fresh vegetables.  That should make us a nice dinner."

As Alex and Lycoris were enjoying their ride, he noticed Nathan and Helena in the middle of the road ahead.  He wondered why they had come, but he whispered to Lycoris,

"Angel, I see that captain up ahead.  Should I make our escape?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yeah, that sounds good. Make sure to cook it nicely, eh?"

She knew that Matthew was a capable cook but she still liked to tease him about it anyways.

Lycoris looked surprised and scared as she heard that the captain was up ahead, and shakily, she replied, 

"Why-why is he here? No, he-he is after my powers again..."

She suddenly looked to be in pain and her eyes started to glow in purple once more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:23 am

Matthew pouted a bit and replied, "Hey, you should know by now that I'm a capable cook but I'll make sure to cook it nice just for you."

He winked at her and then went into the kitchen to start cooking beef stew.

Alex replied, "Then that's it.  We'll run."

He then ordered the horse to turn around and start running, hoping that Nathan and Helena wouldn't catch them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:33 am

Anjela smiled a bit to herself after Matthew left to make dinner. She was really feeling pretty bad but she was doing her best to hold up and keep a strong face for Matthew's sake more than anything. 

She relaxed a bit more and closed her eyes, dozing off a bit.

Nathan observed from the distance that Alex and Lycoris started running away and raising an eyebrow, he said, "Heh, I didn't see that coming. They're running away."

He quickly ordered his horse to run after them as fast as he could muster, in the same time, telepathically ordered his soldiers to surround the area but to do so while hidden.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 am

Meanwhile, Matthew had entered the kitchen and he was cooking the beef stew.  Fortunately, all the ingredients needed for it were available, so he was able to stir the beef and vegetables into a big pot.  Once the stew was ready, he ladled it into two bowls and took out a tray, placing the bowls on it.  Then he placed utensils and glasses of water.

Once he was done, he carried the tray into the bedroom, setting it on a table.

Alex ordered the horse to continue running and at the same time, he asked,

"Angel, would it be possible to teleport us somewhere far away while we're moving?  I have an idea of how to throw them off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:48 am

Anjela became a bit more alert as Matthew came back into the room and set the food on the table. Smiling sleepily, she quietly said,

"It smells pretty nice. Guess you did a good job after all."

Although Lycoris was trying to fight off the voices in her head, she replied with difficulty, "I-I can do that. Where...?"

Meanwhile, Nathan continued running after the couple as fast as possible and, wanting to surround them further to ensure they wouldn't run away, he quickly summoned a magical field around them, so they couldn't run any further.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Of course I did.  Wait until you taste it."

He handed Anjela the bowl and spoon and said, "Here, try it.  It's pretty convenient that everything I needed was right in the kitchen."

Alex replied, "We need to teleport to Lessire.  There's no way that captain will be able to find us there.  That city is huge and we can hide there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:56 am

Anjela slowly sat up and carefully took the bowl and spoon from Matthew. She reached out to taste a bit and smiling, she said, 

"Yeah, it's pretty good indeed. That's ok. You prove to me every time that you aren't a bad cook after all."

Lycoris nodded and after taking a deep breath, she cast a teleportation spell and successfully took both of them away, and towards Lessire. Although Nathan's spell should have prevented them, Lycoris' powers were far greater than his.

As the couple suddenly disappeared, Nathan stopped running and angrily exclaimed, "Dammit! How did they! That spell should have kept them in place!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "But of course.  And I must cook you delicious food so you can get your strength up."

He took his bowl and spoon and began eating his stew, too.

Helena widened her eyes and replied, "I'm surprised, too.  I guess Lycoris' powers must be that strong."

Inwardly, she was relieved that Lycoris and Alex were able to get away although she wasn't going to tell Nathan that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 am

Anjela ate a little more of her beef stew although she couldn't really eat much. She didn't have much of an appetite and her hands felt too weak that just carrying the bowl was an effort. 

She put down the bowl on the nearby table and smiling a bit, she said, "Thanks. That was delicious but I really can't have anymore."

Nathan groaned in frustration and his anger getting hold of him, he said, "She won't run away. I was planning on going easy on her but not anymore."

He activated his talisman once more to detect where Lycoris was, and the trail of light appeared once again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:18 am

Matthew looked worried and replied, "Are you sure?  I made plenty so you should have as much as you want.  Or would you prefer something else?"

Helena looked at Nathan and replied, "Hey, calm down, my Nathan.  They probably just ran away because they got scared.  It's only natural, isn't it?  We didn't even get a chance to explain."

Meanwhile, Alex and Lycoris made it to Lessire, and Alex said,

"Ok, we can either head to my darling's place or we could go directly to the castle.  If we go to the castle, we can explain our situation and you'll be protected."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:25 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, "I had my enough. Thanks, Matt. It was really delicious."

She lay back again on the bed and tried to relax although she was starting to feel really unwell. Her fever was acting up again and she would let out a muffled cough every minute or so.

Nathan didn't calm down much and replied, "Then it was a mistake on my part. I was too stupid to think they would actually stop and talk. I should have used my old ways."

He started running towards the trail of light, which indicated where Lycoris was.

Lycoris took her breaths and shaking her head, she said, "No-no people around us, Alex. My powers are unstable. I don't know who else I could hurt. Let-let's go to Nerine's place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 am

Matthew put down his bowl and looking at Anjela, he replied, "I think I should cast another spell. Or maybe you should try to get some sleep?"

He didn't know if it was a good idea to cast another rejuvenation spell on Anjela.

Helena replied, "Nathan, when we catch up to them, let me do the talking.  Lycoris will be more likely to listen to me."

She was worried about Nathan's emotional state.

Alex nodded and replied, "If that's what you want although I have a bad feeling that captain's going to continue coming after us."

(Sorry for the delay btw.  Folke and I are video chatting, and it's been ages so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 am

(I understand, no problem. ^^)

Anjela shook her head and weakly replied, "I-I don't think another spell will do much. I pushed my body to its limits, burned it out."

She did her best to keep herself stable although it was visibly becoming more and more difficult. She was breathing heavily and there wasn't much color on her face.

Nathan did his best to calm down a bit although his anger was controlling him. He replied, "Fine. We'll see how good that will be."

He continued leading his group to run as fast as possible towards Lessire.

Lycoris replied apologetically, "I am sorry. I-I just can't hurt someone else because of me. I'd rather the captain capture me but I-I will fight him if I absolutely have to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:16 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I understand and we're safe here now.  I guess good old-fashioned medicine will have to do."

He rummaged through his bag and taking out a bottle of pills, he took a couple of pills out and handed them to Anjela along with a glass of water.  He said,

"This will help control your symptoms and you should be able to sleep well, too."

Helena worried over Nathan although she didn't say anything, just letting him lead the group towards Lessire.

Alex replied, "I understand, angel, but I won't let that man capture you.  He just wants your powers again but I won't let him harm you."

He and Lycoris made their way to Nerine's house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 am

Anjela reached out to take the pills from Matthew and drank a bit of water to swallow them. She laid back in bed and taking her breaths, she smiled apologetically at him and quietly said, 

"Sorry. You're taking a lot of burden on your shoulders because of me and it-it can't be easy watching this."

Lycoris waited as Alex led them to Nerine's house and thankfully, the voices in her head calmed down a little. She sighed and said, 

"That-that captain didn't have enough with what happened to Nerine, it seems."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:26 am

Matthew replied, "Well, you're definitely right on the latter.  But we're going to get to that witch and I'm going to make sure that she removes the poison from you and then you'll be all better.  You just have to hang on for a little longer.  We're almost there."

Alex sighed and replied, "I'm afraid so.  I can't understand why he won't leave you alone.  I thought he'd given up after what he did to my darling."

He looked saddened as the two of them entered Nerine's house.  He took a breath and added, "We need to be prepared.  I'll protect you, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:41 am

Anjela nodded slowly and quietly said, "Of course. I-I am doing my best."

Part of her couldn't help but doubt if she'd last, as it seemed that things got worse every second. But she put up a strong smile to Matthew and couldn't help but reach out to hold his hand, silently needing his comfort.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I won't let him near me. What do I do? How do we prepare? I-I am guessing he'll find us here eventually so we need to take our precautions..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:54 am

Matthew held Anjela's hand, squeezing it gently.  He said, "I'm here and I'm going to make sure you get to the witch and we get that poison out of you.  I'll do whatever it takes."

Even if it looked like they wouldn't make it in time, Matthew had an alternate plan.

Alex replied, "I'll use my magic to fight him off.  If he takes me down, then I want you to make a run for it.  Forget about me, but I won't let that man anywhere near you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: