Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:56 am

(Ok.  I'll get Matthew and Anjela, and you can get Alex and Lycoris.  And what about Nathan and Helena?  XD)

The next morning, Matthew woke up a little after the sun rose.  He felt refreshed after a good night's sleep and he looked over at Anjela, wondering if she was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 am

(Ok and oh yeah, I tend to drop these two. XD Well, Nathan is supposed to start going after Lycoris so do you want to start the day for them or should we wait until it's like afternoon and we can get them in? Whatever you like is ok with me. XD)

Anjela looked a bit disturbed in her sleep, breathing heavily and letting out a hard cough every once in a while. Her coughing got harder and she coughed and coughed as though she was fighting for breath.

(Ahh btw, question. XD Did Matthew's mom die of a certain disease? Like what were the symptoms and such. Yeah, I am asking for a reason. XD)

The next morning, Lycoris woke up a little after the sun rose. She felt refreshed and happy, having slept peacefully in Alex's arms. She could tell that he was still sleeping and giggling softly to herself, she hugged him closer and softly said, "I love you so much, Alex."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 am

(Maybe wait until the afternoon?  XD)

Matthew looked disturbed as he observed Anjela and deciding that waking her up would be best, he got out of his sleeping bag and approaching her, he gently shook her shoulder and said,

"Hey, Anjela.  Wake up."

(Yeah, Matthew's mom died of disease.  Basically, she'd stay in bed a lot, sweat, and run a fever and she felt weak, like the life was draining out of her.  XD)

Even though Alex was still sleeping, it was as though he could feel like Lycoris and smiling, he sleepily replied,

"I love you so much, my Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:19 am

(Ok, coolies on both matters. XD)

Anjela woke up as Matthew shook her although she continued coughing. She sat up and tried to calm herself down and although it was difficult, she was eventually able to calm down a bit. She breathed a bit heavily and felt like she was making an effort to take a breath. She looked at Matthew weakly and said, 

"Sorry. Good morning. Had-had I been like this for long?"

Lycoris smiled softly to herself and caressing Alex's cheek lovingly, she leaned in for a loving, sweet kiss to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:26 am

Matthew replied, "Since I woke up.  Anjela, how are you feeling?  Is it worse than yesterday?"

He looked worried, which could be clearly seen on his face.

Now, Alex was waking up but he loved being woken up like this by Lycoris, so he happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms lovingly around Lycoris' back, holding her in his arms, never letting go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:33 am

Anjela was silent for a moment as though she was evaluating how she felt and strangely, she didn't feel much better, if at all. Seeing the worry on Matthew's face made her feel worried, too, and she replied,

"I am not better. Yeah, you can say it's worse. My head hurts and it-it is just not right."

She took a breath and tried to compose herself but she did feel quite weak.

Lycoris felt Alex returning the kiss and she continued kissing him lovingly and happily for a few more moments. After the kiss was eventually broken, she caressed his cheek ever so gently and happily said,

"You sure like it when I wake you up like this, um?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and trying his best to remain calm, he replied, "I don't understand.  I treated your wounds and you weren't infected-just lost some blood.  What are your symptoms?"

Alex chuckled softly and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I sure do.  I love being woken up by my angel.  Your presence puts the sun to shame."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 am

Anjela took a breath and slowly replied, "I-I am not feeling well. Like I want to just lie down again, but I am trying to resist that. And my breathing isn't very smooth. And I am feeling a bit cold? Matt, this isn't supposed to happen, right?"

She looked weak but also confused and worried, as Matthew didn't seem to have an explanation for her.

Lycoris blushed and giggling happily, she replied, "Aww you sure know how to flatter me. I'll wake you up like this every morning if it makes you happy. I love it too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:47 am

Matthew replied, "I don't know.  If this place has diseases that I wasn't aware of..."

He thought things through and then said,

"Ok, first, we need to have you rest.  I'm going to make some soup and then some tea for you.  I have medicine as well that can alleviate your symptoms but you should try to eat something first."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "It definitely makes me happy to have my angel wake me up like this every morning.  Did you sleep well?"

(I'll go to sleep now, but I'll post tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 3:27 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela continued to look worried but as she did feel quite weak, she was tempted by the idea of resting. She nodded slowly and lay down again on her sleeping bag, but she looked at Matthew and asked, 

"You would have known if the wounds were infected, right? And you treated them almost right away so it couldn't have happened. So what is it?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Of course I did. I always do when I am in your arms, you know. Like I am between the clouds. What about you? You slept well, too?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:50 pm

Matthew replied, "I don't know.  I did treat your wounds right away and made sure to clean them."

He was scared although he tried not to show his fear.

(I'm wondering if Anjela really is sick or if this another test.  I'm curious.  XD)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I slept next to my angel, so of course, I slept well.  I love you so much, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:15 pm

(It is both. XD Anjela is really sick but the source of her sickness twists it in a way that makes it a test to Matthew as well, taking form of the disease that took his mother's life. XD)

Anjela looked even more worried and a bit shakily, she replied, "You-you don't know? But I-I really am not feeling well, Matt. This is the worst I've felt since the fire. Why can't you help me?"

She was starting to panic a bit as she wasn't getting any better and she felt worse than before.

Lycoris blushed and shyly replied, "And I love you so much, my Alex. I love hearing your flattery and you saying that you love me every morning. You are the sweetest person in the world, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 7:24 pm

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I-I'm trying.  I-I don't want to think it's that.  It can't be.  I haven't figured everything out yet..."

He didn't want to believe that Anjela was succumbing to the same illness that his mother had.

Alex blushed and replied, "And you are the sweetest person ever, my angel.  You'll only ever have love, warmth, comfort, and protection from me always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 am

Anjela was becoming even more worried and shakily replied, 

"You-you don't want to think it's what? What is it, Matt? What is it that you don't want think it's it?"

She was starting to feel a little scared, especially that Matthew didn't seem as collected as he usually would be.

Lycoris blushed deeply and cuddling closely to Alex, she happily replied, "I love you so much, Alex. So very, very much. You're absolutely the best."

She couldn't help but reach out and lean in for yet another loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 am

Matthew quietly replied, "You remember when I talked about my mom?"

He didn't want to say more, hoping that Anjela would understand what he was hinting at.

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He enjoyed greeting the morning like this and being with Lycoris like this.

(I sent you an email with my rewrite just now, so when you have a chance to read it, that would be great.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:36 am

(Got it. ^^ I'll read it and write all the commentary today when I am at the pharmacy since I'll have plenty of free time today. I hope that's ok. You'll have it all ready by tomorrow your time. ^^)

Anjela's heart sank and her eyes widened in shock as she understood what Matthew was hinting at and she couldn't help the fear starting to show on her face. She quietly replied,

"But-but that couldn't be. Why? How-how...?"

Lycoris continued kissing Alex ever so lovingly and sweetly for a few more moments and after it was over, she blushed and shyly said, 

"You are really sweet and you know how to flatter me so. I love you infinitely, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:40 am

(Sure, no problem.  Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I-I don't know.  I thought only humans could get this illness.  I don't understand."

He took a breath and then added, "But I have to help you, no matter what.  I'm not going to lose you."

He opened up his bag and began taking out vials and such to treat Anjela.

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "And I love you infinitely forever, my Lycoris.  I truly am the luckiest man to be in the arms of an angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:51 am

(No problem. ^^)

Anjela tried to compose herself and not yield yet. She hoped that maybe Matthew was wrong. Maybe it was just that she pushed herself too much. But either way, she had to remain strong.

She didn't say anything as she watched Matthew although her breathing was getting heavier.

Lycoris reached out to caress Alex's cheek lovingly then smiling softly, she said, 

"So what will we do for today? Anything will be great, as long as I am with you. Oh I got an idea. Can we go swimming? You mentioned it the other day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:18 am

Once Matthew took out everything he needed, he handed a dark purplish vial to Anjela and said,

"Take this first.  It should help relieve the symptoms."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea.  We could even have a picnic lunch like the other day.  We should buy swimsuits for ourselves first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:02 am

Anjela took the vial from Matthew and gathering her strength, she got up slowly and drank its content. She then handed the empty vial back to Matthew and lay down again, taking her breaths and hoping whatever he gave her would help her feel better quickly.

Lycoris nodded excitedly and replied, "Okay. I can't wait. This will be my first time swimming and knowing what it is like to feel the water around you. It must be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:14 am

After Matthew took the empty vial, he gave Anjela another vial, this one filled with dark blue liquid.  He said,

"I don't want to take any chances.  If you have what my mom did, then it's most likely in the early stages, so this should combat that."

Alex grinned and replied, "It is fun, and I'll teach you how to swim, my angel.  An angel who can swim in the water.  That would be an amazing sight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:29 am

Anjela nodded and getting up again, she took the other vial from Matthew and drank its content as well. She handed him the empty vial and lay down again. As she took her breaths and hoped for the medicines to start taking effect soon, she quietly murmured, her gaze away from Matthew,

"If this is what your mom had...You-you won't let me die, right, Matt?"

Lycoris blushed even deeper and burying her face into Alex's chest in shyness, she cutely replied,

"Aww Alex, you overwhlem me with your lovely words. You sure know how to make a lady blush and fluster."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:43 am

Matthew put away the empty vials and gazing intently at Anjela, he held her hands and replied,

"I won't let you die.  I'm going to do everything in my power to save you.  Those potions I gave you, I developed them for people who have the early symptoms of what killed my mother.  They'll do the trick.  You'll be better."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I only speak the truth, my angel, but I will teach you how to swim.  It can be difficult at first, but I have the feeling you'll get the hang of it quickly."

(I'll be multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:48 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela squeezed Matthew's hands gently and smiling a bit at him, she weakly said,

"I trust you. Just-just don't think I'm afraid of death. I wasn't planning on a long life anyways. But you know, not now. I-I still have things to be done, matters to be taken care of. I can't die now. So I need your help. Don't let me die."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I will because I will have a wonderful teacher with me. In that case, we should totally get up and get ready. I am so excited."

She sat up and eagerly pulled Alex up as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "I'm not going to let you die.  There's no way I'm going to let that happen.  It's a good thing I packed this bag with a lot of stuff.  I didn't think I'd have to use it but I suppose better safe than otherwise."

Alex smiled and got up and then he said,

"Ok, I'll go take a shower and get ready first.  Is that ok with you, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: