Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 am

Anjela smiled a bit more and replied, "Heh, I'm glad too. I don't know what we would have done otherwise. Thank you, Matt."

Her breathing was starting to get more regular and she was starting to feel slightly better.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, definitely. I'll wait for you and try to tidy up here a bit meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 3:57 am

Matthew smiled and he observed that Anjela was looking better.  He asked, "Feeling a little better?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I'll be quick and then I'll prepare your bath."

He gave Lycoris a quick kiss, took a change of clothes, and then went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:03 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, a bit better. Heh, you should have just given me these vials from the start. You made my heart sink there. I thought even you couldn't help me and I wasn't even able to think."

As Alex went to get ready for the day, Lycoris got out of bed and did her best to make the bed and tidy things around as much as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:15 am

Matthew pouted and replied, "Hey, I panicked there for a minute but then I calmed down and figured out what to do.  Is it such a bad thing that I care about you so much that I worried?"

Alex quickly took his shower and after drying off, he put on a green shirt and dark blue jeans.  Then he combed his hair and made himself look presentable.  Once he was done, he prepared Lycoris' bath and set aside clean towels and a bathrobe.  Then he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas.  Approaching Lycoris, he then said,

"I'm all done, my angel, and your bath is ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:21 am

Anjela couldn't help but blush a bit, slightly surprised. She then smiled teasingly at Matthew and replied, 

"I bet it's just that you were worried about progressing further without my help, hm? Do you always panic about patients you care about like this?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay, I am done too."

She got up and waited for Alex to lead her to the bathroom so she could have her bath. Once he did and he showed her around, she waited for him to get out of the bathroom and closed the door after him to start taking her bath.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:28 am

Matthew turned his head to the side and replied, "No, but you're special, Anjela.  I couldn't bear if I lost you."

His voice sounded so sad, as it hurt him to think of losing her.

As Lycoris took her back, Alex took out a beautiful green dress and matching ribbons for Lycoris.  He laid them on a nearby chair and waited for Lycoris to be done.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:33 am

Anjela felt her cheeks get warm again for some reason, touched by Matthew's words. She didn't know how to respond for a moment but inwardly, she couldn't deny that hearing she was special to him made her happy. 

Quickly brushing away the thought, she slowly got up and reaching out to touch his hand, she smiled a bit and said, "Well, you aren't losing me anytime soon, so no need to worry about that and it's thanks to you."

Lycoris soon finished taking her bath and after changing into her bathrobe, she reached out to the door and opening it slightly, she said, "Alex, I am done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:37 am

Matthew nodded and looked at Anjela, feeling quite relieved.  He smiled and said,

"I'm glad to hear that.  You should take it easy.  I'll go prepare us breakfast.  Would the same food as yesterday be ok?"

Alex took the dress and approaching Lycoris, he handed it to her and said,

"Here's your dress, Lycoris.  Just call for me when you're done and we can go about arranging your hair."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:40 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds quite fine. Do you have extra herbs from last night? I can help you cook them. I am feeling a bit better."

Lycoris nodded happily and after thanking Alex, she closed the door and changed out of the bathrobe and into the dress he picked for her. After making sure she was all neat, she opened the door again and said,

"Alex? I am finished."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I picked quite a lot yesterday so we still have some left.  But you should let me cook.  You take it easy.  I don't want you pushing yourself."

Alex approached Lycoris and smiling, he said, "You look beautiful, my angel.  Let's go brush your hair."

He gently held her arm and led the way over to the dresser mirror.  There, he gently brushed her hair and then arranged the hair ribbons until Lycoris looked all ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 am

Anjela pouted a bit and replied, "Hey, I am feeling alright. I am not so weak, you know."

She paused then smiling a bit, she said, "But I'll listen if these are doctor's orders. Heh, I won't mind if I lie down a bit more actually."

Lycoris waited as Alex arranged her hair and she was all presentable. Smiling softly, she said, 

"Do I look as good as always, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:05 am

Matthew chuckled and nodding, he replied, "Yup, these are my orders so you have to lie down and get more rest."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "You do, my angel.  You put even the most beautiful creatures to shame because you outshine them all."

He finished arranging Lycoris' hair and then said, "You're all set."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:10 am

Anjela smiled and nodding, she lay down again on her sleeping bag, relaxing and resting. She commented, "You better cook something nice now."

Lycoris smiled happily and said, 

"Thanks, Alex. I feel confident because you take care of how I look and if I am beautiful in your eyes, then that's more than enough for me."

(Ahh btw, I started reading the rewrite and all but there's something I am a bit confused about. The scene that you rewrote and all-is it supposed to come in the middle of the Moriya pages? Or is it a standalone? I am a bit confused on what's before it and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:17 am

(Ahh yeah, it's supposed to start in the middle of the Moriya file.  You'll have to scroll down to where Oceane rants about how useless Taka is, calling him a vagrant living off of Alice's hospitality.  If you need the specific line question, let me know.  XD)

Matthew grinned and replied, "You betcha."

He then turned his attention to building a campfire and cooking soup for the two of them.

Alex happily replied, "You'll always be beautiful to me, my angel.  Now, are you hungry?  Do you want to have some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:22 am

(Ahh that's fine, I found it. Thanks. XD)

Anjela rested meanwhile, watching Matthew as he cooked breakfast for both of them. She did feel better and hoped that this was it and she would only get better from now on, that this wasn't just the potion that alleviated her symptoms. 

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, sure. What do we make for breakfast today? Are you in the mood for something specific?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:27 am

(No problem.  ^^)

Matthew cooked the soup, using the remaining herbs that he had gathered yesterday.  He waited some minutes for the soup to boil and once he was done, he ladled two bowls.  Then he handed one to Anjela along with a spoon and said,

"Here you are."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, not really.  I remember you said you wanted to have some of Olivia's cookies, so maybe we can have that along with someone else?  Something simple?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:30 am

Anjela slowly sat up and took the bowl of soup from Matthew and the spoon, replying, "Thanks, Matt. This smells delicious."

She reached for her spoon and sipped a little of the soup. Smiling softly, she said, "It is delicious. You're not a bad cook after all."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then happily replied, "Let's make some hot chocolate to have with the cookies. That should be enough, right? And it will be very delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Thanks, Anjela, and hey, it isn't like you haven't had my cooking before.  But I can cook pretty well."

He took his bowl of soup and began sipping it.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds perfect.  Hot chocolate is very filling.  Looks like we're all set then."

He extend his arm out for Lycoris to hold onto and then they headed out of the room and downstairs on the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 am

Anjela chuckled a bit and replied, "Yeah, I did. I still like to tease you about it anyways although you don't give me a chance to. You always cook pretty nicely."

She continued sipping her soup, filling up her energy.

Lycoris followed Alex downstairs to the kitchen, then after they were there, she happily said, 

"Let me know what I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 am

Matthew replied, "Well, it's not like I get the chance to show off my cooking skills often, but I'm happy you like my cooking."

He continued to eat his soup, getting his fill for the day.

Alex nodded and looking thoughtful, he said, "I know.  You can help me with the hot chocolate.  I'll need to boil some water first and once that's done, you can add in the hot chocolate mix and stir it.  Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:49 am

Anjela smiled and continued sipping her soup. She was soon all finished, and said, 

"Thanks, Matt. That was delicious. I feel even slightly better now."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, sounds great. I'll wait until you get the water boiled then and while I'm stirring the hot chocolate mix, you can get the cookies out of the icebox."

(Btw, just making sure. XD But your rewrite should fit in after this line, "Of all the vagrants I've seen in my life, you are the epitome of a person who feels no shame," right?" I just want to put the writing after each other to get a feel for how smooth it is going and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 am

(Yup, that's right.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "That makes me happy."

He soon finished up his soup as well and then he asked, "Are you full?  I'll go take care of the clean up if you're done."

Alex replied, "Yup, that sounds good.  Should we heat the cookies a bit or do you want them as is?  We can always dip them in hot chocolate.  That would make them quite tasty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:54 am

(Coolies, thanks. XD)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I am pretty full. I can take care of the cleanup though. Really, I am better now. I don't want to trouble you with taking care of all the chores and hey, it takes more than this to take me down."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then happily said, "Let's eat them as they are and yes, I can imagine how tasty they would be dipped in hot chocolate. I'd like to try them out this way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:57 am

(No problem.  If the beginning of my rewrite sounds awkward at where it should be placed, feel free to make suggestions on how to make it smoother.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I know but I really do want you to take it easy or should I say it's doctor's orders again?"

He smiled a bit teasingly at Anjela.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Ok, then.  Let me go ahead and get the water boiled first."

He took out a pot, filled it with water, and then placed it on the stove, letting it boil.  Meanwhile, he took out the hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, and whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:05 am

(Will do. ^^ I'll take my time with this but yup, I'll be done by tomorrow. XD)

Anjela pouted a bit and replied, "It sounds to me like you're using your authority as a doctor on me, huh? Heh, alright. This is nice. It's been so long since I've let anyone do anything for me, you know."

She smiled a bit at him.

Lycoris waited as Alex took out the ingredients and such and would help him with anything she could. She felt and looked quite happy, helping him around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: