Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am

Anjela smirked a bit and replied, "Heh, of course we will. There's no way I am going down like that. Still have a lot of things to do and take care of so I-I can't leave now."

She squeezed Matthew's hand gently and quietly continued, "I won't have you lose a friend in the same way. You care about me, don't you? If my death would sadden you, I won't let it happen, not like this."

Lycoris frowned and replied immediately, "What are you saying? This isn't even a plan. I am not going anywhere without you and to me, your safety is more important than mine. No, nothing that includes you getting hurt, Alex. I won't have that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:08 am

Matthew replied, "I can't lose you, Anjela.  I won't lose you, so don't you dare die on me, ok?  I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure we make it to the witch.  Tomorrow's the day, right?"

Alex replied, "But I'm not going to let him just take you and your powers like that.  That man clearly hasn't given up, and I won't let him hurt you, even if it takes my last breath."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:13 am

Anjela nodded and quietly replied, "Yeah. Just one more forest and cave then we find it. It will be the hardest part though, and I-I might not be able to help out much. Are you ready? Will you do it, take us through?"

Lycoris pounded her fist against Alex's chest and emotionally replied, "Don't you say that. I won't let him lay a hand on either of us. I'll stand up to him, make him regret he ever thought of going after us. I-I'll make him pay for everything, for taking Nerine's life, for hurting those I care about. But don't you dare leave me behind, Alex, ever, even if it's to protect me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:24 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I do it.  You just remind me of what we'll have to face us and whatever obstacles there are, I'll face them for both of us.  Don't you worry.  I'll get us to that witch."

Alex looked sadly at Lycoris and nodding, he replied, "Ok, I won't leave you behind.  Perhaps if we combine our powers, that might be enough to dissuade that captain from going after you.  Is it possible to combine fire magic with dark magic?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 am

Anjela nodded slowly and replied, 

"The monsters are everything that we've faced so far. Anything that we went through but in combination. That-that's what makes the next forest and cave the most difficult but in the same time, you know everything's weakness so there's experience from fighting them now."

Lycoris nodded and thoughtfully replied, "I-I guess it's possible. I am not sure but maybe we can make a plan that involves using both of our magic?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:36 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Ok then.  So it's a matter of making through it physically and remembering all that I've learned from fighting the monsters.  I'll take it for both of us."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that would work.  Maybe something that would strike fear into that captain, to make him back off of you forever?  Hmm, if only I knew what his weakness was..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:38 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, "Yes, I know you will. I trust you, Matt."

She yawned a bit then quietly continued, "Yeah, my body wants to shut off. Oh umm, where will you sleep? I just realized that there is a single bed here..."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then remembering something, she tentatively replied, "Maybe if-if I use on him the same spell I used on Duke Collins? I-I didn't do it intentionally back then but..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:49 am

Matthew replied, "I'll just sleep on the sofa in the living room.  Don't you worry about me, but yes, you should try to get some sleep.  We've got a very important day tomorrow."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "How did that spell affect Duke Collins exactly?"

As he noticed that Helena was with Nathan, he wasn't completely sure that attacking him was the best option although he definitely wouldn't let any harm come to Lycoris.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep, but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela was silent for a moment then turning her gaze away in embarrassment, she tentatively replied, "Umm will-will I sound childish if I said that I don't want to sleep by myself? Heh, maybe this poison is making me sentimental but yeah. Don't-don't leave me alone."

Part of her was scared as she felt how weak and helpless she was becoming. It was as though life was being drained from her, and although she did her best to hide it and keep a strong face, she was also afraid she could succumb to the disease any moment. She didn't want to be alone then, and she needed Matthew in particular by her side.

Lycoris replied, "I-I am not sure but I know it was pretty bad. I-I wouldn't even suggest doing this to anyone but the captain is the one asking for it. He deserves it, no matter how bad it is."

Meanwhile, Nathan and his group were making it close to Lessire, following the trail of light the talistman produced.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Matthew replied, "That doesn't sound childish at at all.  I suppose I could sleep on one of the chairs here, get myself comfortable."

He didn't want to make thing awkward by suggesting that they sleep in the same bed.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right.  Ok, here's what we'll do.  Assuming that captain will confront us, I'll talk to him first and make sure that it's you he wants.  Then, assuming he won't back down, we'll attack him with the full force of our powers.  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and quietly replied, "Sleeping in a chair doesn't sound comfortable to me at all..."

She turned her head around the room, but there was only a single chair and no couches. But then she noticed there was plenty of space left on the bed and blushing slightly, she took a breath then calmly said with her gaze turned away,

"The bed is big enough. You don't have to sleep in a chair. Umm, unless you-you would feel uncomfortable."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good to me. I-I won't back down, and I won't let him hurt us. But one more thing, Alex. Please. Your safety is as important as mine. Don't ever put yourself before me, I beg you. I am nothing without you anyways."

Nathan and his group soon arrived at Lessire and made their way through the streets. He looked around curiously and said, "So this is what a larger city in the human world looks like?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Matthew blushed and replied, "Are you sure?  I don't want to inconvenience you by taking up space on the bed.  And it's not a big deal for me to sleep in a chair or maybe on the floor.  I could find some blankets and make myself comfortable."

Alex smiled sadly at Lycoris and wrapping his arms around her, he replied,

"Then I'll do as you wish, my angel.  We'll fight the captain together and I won't endanger myself in the process."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, pretty much.  It has been a long time since I've last been here but this is generally what human cities are like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 2:23 am

Anjela turned to Matthew and smiling a bit at him, she shook her head and said, 

"You won't inconvenience me, and I'll feel better if I know you are sleeping comfortably. I definitely know that sleeping in a chair or on the floor isn't exactly restful and you need your energy for tomorrow. So yeah, I am totally ok with it."

Lycoris wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and felt relieved at hearing his response. She hugged him tightly and said, "Nothing can ever take me apart from you, Alex. I love you so, so much."

Nathan nodded and replied, "I see. I wish we had come here under better circumstances. This is a very curious place to explore."

They continued following the trail of light until it was leading them to a small house in a neighborhood. It was Nerine's house, where Alex and Lycoris were currently hiding.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:35 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then.  Let me put away these dishes and would you like some tea before you sleep?"

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "And I love you so very, very, very much, my Lycoris."

He leaned in to give her a sweet kiss.

Helena held onto Nathan, knowing that they were getting closer to where Lycoris and Alex were.  She felt nervous about confronting them but inside, she hoped that perhaps Nathan would finally back off on wanting Lycoris' powers.

(I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:50 am

(Ok. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Okay, tea sounds good, if it won't trouble you."

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her passion into it. Despite the approaching danger, she had a lot of confidence because Alex was by her side.

The group finally arrived in front of Nerine's house, where Alex and Lycoris were. Nathan stopped and after taking a breath, he said, 

"Now how should we confront them? I'm asking you first, Helena. I know you want me to go easy on them although it's becoming more difficult to do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:50 am

(Ok. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Okay, tea sounds good, if it won't trouble you."

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her passion into it. Despite the approaching danger, she had a lot of confidence because Alex was by her side.

The group finally arrived in front of Nerine's house, where Alex and Lycoris were. Nathan stopped and after taking a breath, he said, 

"Now how should we confront them? I'm asking you first, Helena. I know you want me to go easy on them although it's becoming more difficult to do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "It won't be any trouble at all.  Let me go ahead and do the dishes and make you some tea.  I'll be back."

He gathered all the dirty dishes and utensils on the tray and then carried it to the kitchen to wash them as well as make tea for Anjela.

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he said, "We can do this.  Together."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Let me talk to them first, by myself.  You can have the soldiers surround the house in case you're worried about Alex and Lycoris escaping.  I think if I explain the situation, they won't feel threatened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:06 am

Anjela waited for Matthew to return, taking her breaths and doing her best to look composed although it was becoming more difficult to do that. But she had to hang in there; she wasn't going to let herself die like this. She hadn't even taken her family's revenge yet. 

But more so, she was worried about Matthew. What did he have in mind to save her if they couldn't make to the witch? Whatever it was, it couldn't be anything good, and she could never let him hurt himself for her sake. She cared about him that much.

Lycoris smiled a little and nodding confidently, she said, "Yes, we definitely can. Together, we can overcome anything. We won't let anything break us apart."

Nathan looked worried and replied, "I don't like the idea of having you go in there by yourself. Even if the Lycoris you know wouldn't hurt you, she could lose control over her powers any moment and who knows what could happen. At least let me come with you, and I'll let you do the talking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:17 am

Matthew finished doing the dishes and once he was done, he made a cup of tea for Anjela.  Then he carried the cup and saucer into the bedroom and approaching Anjela, he smiled a bit and said,

"Here's your tea.  It should help you sleep."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right, my angel."

Helena replied, "But she and Alex could very well get scared off if you come with me.  I'm guessing that's why they ran off in the first place.  Alex must have seen you and immediately assumed you were a threat to Lycoris, so they ran.  But if Alex sees me, he wouldn't think that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:24 am

Anjela returned Matthew's smile a bit and took the cup of tea and saucer from him. She placed them on her lap as she held them, as her hands felt too weak to carry them. She said,

"Thanks, Matt. Heh, I wouldn't find a better caretaker anywhere else."

Nathan frowned and replied, "But he must have seen you with me so it is only natural he'll think that you are with me on this, isn't it? Why do I get the feeling that you are more on their side than you are mine, Helena?"

He looked almost suspiciously at her, as he felt that Helena was being too sympathetic with Alex and Lycoris, more than he could bear.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:30 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "I am a doctor, after all, so I need to look after my patients and you are my current patient.  And no matter what, I'm going to make sure you get better.  You have my word."

Helena sighed sadly and replied, "I'm not on their side, Nathan, but I can understand what they're thinking.  That's why it would be better for me to go in there alone and explain things.  They know me and they won't feel threatened by you.  And Nathan, you have to admit that you haven't exactly been giving them the best impression, considering past events."

She hung her head down, remembering Nerine and how she had died.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:39 am

Anjela chuckled a little and replied, 

"Heh, alright, doctor. I trust your word on it. I know you are doing your best to make sure I get better and that at least I am comfortable. Thanks, Matt. I truly appreciate everything you've been doing for me."

She smiled genuinely at him, an expression she scarcely ever showed to anyone but it came out sincerely to Matthew.

Nathan bit his lower lips, understanding what Helena meant by her last sentence. Inwardly, he admitted she was right. He had done a lot of terrible things in the past so of course they would run away like that. But still, it hurt to hear that coming from Helena, who supposedly understood his reasons and motivations.

He quietly said, "Heh, I am worried for your own safety going alone in there, silly, and here you are taunting me with my past actions. But maybe you're right. I'll cast the protection spell on you so Lycoris couldn't hurt you if she wanted."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:43 am

Matthew smiled at Anjela and replied, "Not only are you my patient, you're my friend, so I'm going to do everything in my power to save you and get you all better.  I promise."

Helena nodded and crying, she replied, "I'm sorry, Nathan.  I didn't mean to hurt you like that.  I-I was just trying to think of the best solution for everyone and to think of the best way to help you get what you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:49 am

Anjela continued smiling and nodding, she said, 

"I know you will and I truly appreciate it, Matt. I know it can't be easy and I am sorry that I am the one you have to watch like this. I should have been more careful. I apologize."

Nathan sighed but he smiled at Helena and hugging her close to him, he said,

"Alright. I'll trust you on this but you take care of yourself in there, ok? Like I said, I'll cast that protection spell I made so Lycoris can't hurt you with her dark magic. But the moment I feel they might hurt you, I'll barge in and I don't want to hear a word about it, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, it's not your fault.  It's mine.  I never should have made that suggestion I did back there.  Then you would have never gotten hit, but I'm going to make up for it.  I'm going to make sure you get better.  I promise."

Helena nodded and replied, "I understand.  Thank you for trusting me, Nathan.  It really means a lot."

She smiled softly at Nathan, feeling relieved that Nathan would let her go through with her idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: