Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:56 am

Anjela couldn't help but look worried and quietly replied, 

"You know, I know you want me to feel better but you talk with such confidence that you'll save me that I can't help but worry. This doesn't have to do with the plan you mentioned earlier, does it?"

Nathan nodded and after caressing Helena's cheeks gently, he said, "Take care there. I'll be right here if you need my help."

He got off the horse and helped her get off as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:06 am

Matthew replied, "Don't you worry about that, Anjela, ok?  You let me worry about making sure you get all better.  It is a doctor's duty, after all."

He smiled at Anjela.

Helena smiled at Nathan and waited for him to cast the protection spell on her before entering the house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:10 am

Anjela looked even more worried and reaching out to touch Matthew's hand, she gently said, 

"You know that I care about you very much too, right? So of course I worry. Especially since you aren't answering me directly, so that means it can't be anything good."

Nathan took a breath then cast the protection spell on Helena, one that would protect her from Lycoris' dark magic if she tried to mess up her mind like she did with Duke Collins and his soldiers. Once he was done, he looked at her and said, 

"Finished. You can go in now but I am right out here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:13 am

Matthew replied, "Well, as I said, it's a last resort.  It would be best for us to reach the witch in time and I'm sure we will.  We're almost there.  I just don't want you to worry over unnecessary details."

Helena nodded and replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  I'll let you know how it goes."

She gave him a quick kiss and carrying Romeo in her arms and Fiona on her shoulder, she entered the house, as the door wasn't locked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela frowned and was about to press Matthew more to demand that he tell her whatever he had on mind but she suddenly had another bout of coughing. She barely put the cup of tea on the dresser beside her but continued coughing, her coughs harder and drier than before.

Lycoris and Alex were still inside when Lycoris heard approaching footsteps. She readied herself and a bit scared, she asked,

"Who-who is there?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:28 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows in worry and immediately gently patted Anjela's back to make the coughing subside.  He took out a bottle of pills from his bag and taking out a couple of pills, he handed them to Anjela and said,

"Here, take this.  It should stop the coughing.  And you should try to sleep afterwards."

Helena took a breath and replied, "Lycoris, it's me, Helena.  You remember me, don't you?  I'm here by myself."

Alex nodded and turning to Lycoris, he added, "It is Helena and she came in here alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:34 am

Anjela continued coughing her heart out but she barely managed to take the pills from Matthew and swallow them with a little water. She continued to cough a little more but it was eventually getting calmer. She took her breaths heavily afterwards and looked quite weak and dizzy as she tried to lie back down.

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and replied, "H-Helena? Yes, of course I remember you but what are you doing here?"

She looked quite confused, wondering what brought Helena all of a sudden in Lessire and to them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:41 am

Matthew helped Anjela lie down on the bed and he said,

"That's it.  You're going to sleep now.  Doctor's orders and I'm going to lie down next to you to make sure you sleep well."

He then laid down on the bed next to Anjela, preparing to sleep.

Helena replied, "Can we sit and talk?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that should be fine."

The group then seated themselves in the living room and after taking a deep breath, Helena said,

"Lycoris, I know that captain is after you and I know why."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:07 am

Anjela didn't mind listening to Matthew since she was feeling pretty exhausted anyways. She continued breathing heavily and prepared to get some sleep but she weakly reached out to hold Matthew's hand as she did, hoping he wouldn't mind, as she still needed his closure and comfort.

Lycoris was becoming even more confused. Not trying to hide that, she replied,

"I don't understand a thing. What have you got to do with the captain, Helena? Were-were you with him just now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:15 am

Matthew happily held Anjela's hand and smiled at her.  He gazed on at her face and said,

"It's going to be ok.  Try to get some sleep and if you need something, you wake up immediately, ok?"

Alex gently rubbed Lycoris' back and said, "Calm down, my angel.  Let Helena explain things."

He had seen Helena with Nathan although he didn't reveal that to Lycoris.  

Helena said, "Lycoris, I promise I'm going to explain everything but please try to calm down, ok?  It's just the three of us here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 am

Anjela smiled weakly back at Matthew and nodded. She quietly replied, "Okay. Thanks, Matt. Good night."

She closed her eyes and feeling a bit calmer, she was soon able to fall asleep.

Lycoris did her best to calm down although she couldn't help how confused she was. She nodded and replied, 

"Okay, please explain, Helena."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:28 am

Matthew smiled a bit, seeing that Anjela fell asleep and he son fell asleep, too, feeling exhausted and hoping that they would make it to the witch in time tomorrow.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok.  Well, as you might have guessed, I have been with the captain.  Well, I call him Nathan.  That's how I know what he's after.  He would have explained things to you two but you both ran away before he had a chance.  He wanted to resort to a more aggressive means but I convinced him to let me talk to you both."

She took a breath and then continued, "Lycoris, Nathan does want your powers and he's still after wanting to revive his daughter.  I've tried to convince him to let go and I thought he had.  But when he heard what happened to Duke Collins, Nathan suddenly felt that it would be better if he could take your powers so you wouldn't harm anyone."

Alex replied, "Wait.  Regarding Duke Collins, he was clearly the aggressor.  He tried to hurt my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:34 am

(Ahh I guess we can leave Matthew and Anjela for now until the others catch up?)

Lycoris was slowly trying to progress everything Helena was telling her, how she's been with him and what he truly wanted. But nothing of what she said made her feel any better towards him.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she replied, "I-I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Not even Duke Collins even though he tried to hurt us and he kidnapped Alex. But now you say he wants to take my powers so I wouldn't 'harm anyone?' That-that's unbelievable, Helena, to hear it's coming from the captain. You know what a terrible man he is, right? Why have you even been with him?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:41 am

(Yup, that's fine. XD)

Helena replied, "I know it sounds crazy that I've been with him, but Lycoris, I've seen this whole other side to the man.  He did terrible things but he only did them because he wants his daughter back so badly.  I mean, if you knew that your powers could bring back Nerine, wouldn't you do anything to make that happen?"

Alex looked saddened as Helena brought up Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:45 am

Lycoris couldn't bear hearing this and standing up, she cried at Helena, 

"Your captain is the one who killed Nerine! How could you! You-you've been with the man who killed my sister and now you come to defend him! How could you?! I-I was worried about you, scared that man hurt you and you were actually with him? Why are you even here, Helena?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:53 am

Helena looked alarmed as Lycoris cried out and she replied, "Lycoris, please, it isn't like that.  I know what Nathan's done, and I'm not justifying his actions.  It hurt me so much that he had caused Nerine's death.  But I understand at the same time why he did this.  Lycoris, he really only wants to do what he thinks is best.  He could have just come here and attacked you all but I persuaded him otherwise."

Alex tearfully replied, "Helena, we know you're not a bad person but I can't understand you being around that captain.  He killed my darling.  Why can't he just leave us be?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 6:58 am

Lycoris added with angry tears, 

"He wants to do what thinks is best for his own good. That man is terrible and heartless. I can't forget how many times he went after us before, hurt us a time after the other and he-he finally killed Nerine. If he had the least bit of goodness in him, he would have let us be after the tragedy he caused us but here he is, once more after his selfish desires. And I am disappointed at you, Helena. I am very disappointed at you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:05 am

Helena sadly replied, "Lycoris, I don't know everything but I do understand how Nathan feels.  He feels terrible over how he behaved before and as I said, I'm not justifying his actions.  But he isn't the monster that you two are making him out to be.  He's just a grieving father who wants his daughter back.  Personally, I do think he should let this go but I have to stand by him.  But Lycoris, you are my friend and that has and never will change."

Alex took a breath and sadly said, "Helena, I think you should go.  Please tell that captain that we're not giving up Lycoris' powers and we're prepared to fight him if he insists on hurting my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:07 am

Lycoris nodded and agreeing with Alex, she said with a determined look,

"He isn't taking anything from me. If you've seen of him what we've seen before, you'd understand how we feel but I see that even Nerine's death didn't change what you think of him. And if you continue to stand by his side, Helena, then no, I'm afraid you aren't my friend anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:14 am

Lycoris' words hurt Helena so much, but she could see that there was nothing she could say or do to persuade Lycoris otherwise.  She took a breath and replied, "Ok, I'll go but before I do, Alex, I need to tell you what Nerine told me in her last moments.  I may never get another opportunity to do so."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, please do so."

Helena took another breath and then told Alex what Nerine told her to tell him, a farewell message that was long overdue.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:17 am

Lycoris was silent as Helena told Alex of Nerine's farewell message but she couldn't help but cry, as the memory of how Nerine and her baby were killed all came back to her. That captain killed her and nothing would bring her back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:23 am

Alex was crying as Helena gave them Nerine's message and once she was done, she got up and said, "I guess I'll go, but please understand that I didn't come to anger or provoke either of you.  I just wanted you both to try to understand.  Lycoris, I truly don't want any harm to come to you.  If I could, I would persuade Nathan to stop going after you forever, but he's just so set on wanting your powers to bring back his daughter.  I've tried to get him to let go, but..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 am

Lycoris sniffed and as she tried to calm down and stop crying, she tearfully asked,

"What-what will you do, Helena? If that captain still insists on taking my powers, then he'll have to fight us both. Which side will you take? Is he more important to you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:36 am

Helena replied, "I-I don't know.  But listen, Lycoris.  If I can persuade Nathan to stand down on you and let go, will you consider thinking differently about him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 am

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and replied, 

"I can't promise you that. He took away the most precious thing I had in the world. It-it's enough that I haven't gone after him myself instead, to take my revenge. But I just want him to leave us alone. Let us be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: