Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 4:57 am

Matthew immediately shook his head and replied, "No, you're not walking.  You need to take it as easy as possible.  Doctor's orders."

He smiled a bit at Anjela, knowing that she couldn't refuse.

Alex blushed and replied, "And I love you and I love taking care of you, my angel."

He gently kissed Lycoris' hand.  Then he asked,

"Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:01 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit, and quietly replied,

"If it's doctor's orders, I can't say no. But I am also worried about my doctor. Don't push yourself, please. I worry about you, as you worry about me."

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Yeah, I am. What should we have for breakfast today?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  I promise I won't push myself too hard."

He smiled softly at Anjela and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "It depends on what you're in the mood for.  Pancakes, waffles, french toast, omelettes, oatmeal...?"

He looked deep in thought, as though he couldn't decide.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 am

Anjela nodded and as she was secure in Matthew's arms, she replied,

"Yes, I am ready."

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then said,

"Can we have oatmeal? With milk and maybe honey? It's been a while since we had that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then. Here we go."

Holding Anjela in his arms and making sure that all their belongings were secure on their persons, he led the way out the front door and outside.  He then waited for Anjela to point to the direction where they should walk.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds yummy and you're right.  It has been a while since we've had oatmeal.  I know a place nearby that'll serve delicious breakfast dishes at this time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:31 am

After they went outside, Anjela looked at their surroundings then recalling the correct path, she pointed at it and said, 

"This way. It's the last forest."

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "Then we're all set. Let's go."

She got up and held Alex's hand happily, waiting for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:33 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok."

Carrying Anjela in his arms, he walked in the direction towards the forest that Anjela pointed to.  He asked, "Anjela, will we reach the witch by the end of today or possibly sooner?"

Alex happily held Lycoris' hand and led the way out of the room, downstairs, and out the front door.  The couple then walked outside, heading to the restaurant.  There were some people out, getting ready for work, although it wasn't crowded yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 am

Anjela smiled a bit and replied quietly, "Heh, depends on how good you are. It should be by the end of today, or at least, during the evening. But there will be a lot of monsters and challenges ahead. Honestly, I-I am worried we are delayed beyond today, since you'll be mostly fighting on your own."

Lycoris held Alex's hand happily as they walked together towards the restaurant. She could hear the people coming and going around, and curiously asked, 

"It's a bit more crowded here than Devenshire. But Alex, have you stayed here for long before? You seem to know the city well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand but I suppose I'll just have to compensate for the both of us.  But don't you worry.  I'm going to get us to that witch quickly and she'll remove that poison from your body and you'll be all better."

Alex replied, "Even as a kid, I used to come to Lessire sometimes with Mom and Dad, so I am pretty familiar with the city.  Of course, I prefer Devenshire.  It is home, after all."

The couple arrived at the restaurant and a waiter showed them to a table and handed them menus.  After Lycoris and Alex were seated, Alex asked,

"Do you want any particular flavor of oatmeal, my angel?  They have strawberry, blueberry, some fruity flavors."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:56 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile at Matthew's determination and nodding, she said, 

"I trust you, Matt. I'm sorry you carrying this whole burden on your shoulders. Heh, when we're out of here and I am back on my feet, no one has to know about this, ok? Heh, I-I need to maintain that image of the scary shapeshifter after all."

She smirked a bit, meaning her comment to be light-hearted although she meant it as well.

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "Umm what are blueberries? Are they fruits, too? I don't think I tasted them before so maybe I can try them out now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, don't you worry about that, Anjela.  This will be our little secret."

He winked at her and continued to walk through the forest, wanting to make good time.  He said,

"If you do get tired at any point, you just let me know, ok?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they are fruits.  Ok, let's have two oatmeals with blueberries.  What do you want to drink?  We can have coffee, juice, milk, whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:12 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah although I am the one who should tell you that, you know. Don't-don't push yourself, ok? If you want to take a break at anytime, do so. And yeah, you should think again about letting me down and having me try to walk."

She geniunely meant it although in reality, she was laying her head on Matthew's shoulder tiredly and her face looked quite pale.

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "Ok, let's have coffee? I tried it before and I was very curious about its taste. I want to try it again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Well, I would but I can see that you're clearly in no condition to walk and I'm not about to let you.  I still have doctor's authority, after all."

He winked a little mischievously at Anjela.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great."

He waved for a waiter to come over, and Alex gave their orders to him.  The waiter jotted them down, took their menus, and left to the kitchen.  Alex happily held Lycoris' hand and said,

"A romantic breakfast, just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:32 am

Anjela pouted a bit at Matthew then sighing, she said, "I am just worried about you, that's all. You have great stamina and you're pretty strong but I feel like this may be too much for even you."

Lycoris blushed shyly but squeezing Alex's hand gently, she happily said, 

"Isn't it? I am the happiest woman in the world. I bet a lot of ladies would wish to be in my place. Hopefully there aren't any trying to flirt with you right now?"

She chuckled a bit at her comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:35 am

Matthew replied, "Hey, don't you worry about me.  I can rest all I want once we get to the witch and she gets that poison out of you.  I promise I'll make up for it, ok?"

Alex chuckled as well and replied, "Even if there were, my heart, my soul, all of me is only for you, my Lycoris.  Nothing and no one can ever tear me away from you."

The waiter soon returned, placing two bowls of oatmeal topped with blueberries along with two mugs of coffee.  He also set down a small pitcher of cream and a small bowl of sugar for the coffee.  He then bowed and left.

Alex then said,

"Our breakfast is here and it sure smells wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:06 am

Anjela sighed again but smiling a bit, she said, "Okay. You better keep your promise now."

They continued progress in the forest, but there were approaching sounds as another presence was making its closure.

Lycoris blushed deeply on Alex's comment, her heart warmed up by his honest words. After the breakfast arrived, she smiled happily and said, 

"It smells really delicious. I can't wait."

She reached for her spoon and took a little of her oatmeal. She happily said, "Yum. It's so delicious and the blueberries add a wonderful taste."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:08 am

As Matthew continued to walk, he could hear the sounds approaching them and groaning, he said,

"Geez, I don't want to fight more monsters.  I just want to get to the witch."

Alex grinned and asked, "How do you like the taste of blueberries, my angel."

He took his spoon and began to at his oatmeal as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:15 am

Anjela sighed and replied, "I told you this is the hardest forest. There will be plenty of them." 

The sounds came closer and soon, 4 tree monsters appeared before the couple. They were the same ones they had fought in the first forest, except they were a bit larger and looked stronger.

Lycoris grinned happily and continued eating her oatmeal, savoring every spoonful. She said, 

"I love them. I think I have a favorite fruit flavor now. They are even better than strawberries."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:26 am

Matthew pouted and replied, "It's not fair."

He set Anjela down on the ground, to keep her out of the way of the fighting.  He then unsheathed his sword and readied himself for a fight, wanting to get it over with.

Alex grinned and replied, "Really?  Blueberries are very tasty and I'm happy you like this.  Oh, and they're also very healthy."

He remembered that blueberries were very good in regards to eyesight although he didn't mention that to Lycoris.

(Well, this is actually true.  My dad told me this way back.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:31 am

Anjela looked worriedly at the scene before her then looking at Matthew, she said, "Are you sure you don't want my help? You can cast the rejuvenation spell. 4 on 1 is definitely not fair."

The tree monsters growled angrily at Matthew, preparing to attack.

(Ooh really? XD This is nice. Blueberries is my favorite fruit flavor too although I know it's not popular with some people. XD)

Lycoris grinned back and replied happily, "Really? Then I'll eat a lot of them. I want to be always healthy and strong."

She continued eating her oatmeal happily, her mind free from any worries for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:34 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, you need the rest, Anjela.  This isn't a fair fight, but I'll fight them, nonetheless."

His face took on a fierce look, ready to fight the tree monsters that were heading towards him.

(Yup.  For a while, my dad ate blueberries a lot for his eyesight.  XD)

Alex smiled fondly at Lycoris and he continued to eat his oatmeal, occasionally sipping his coffee, enjoying its bitterness and the strength it gave his body.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 am

Anjela watched the scene before her worriedly, and the tree monsters marched angrily at Matthew. They were a lot tougher and more aggressive, surrounding Matthew and attacking with their branches at all sides.

(I see. XD)

Lycoris continued eating her oatmeal happily and sipping her coffee as well. She curiously commented,

"The coffee really has a strange taste. It's bitter but I don't dislike it. Oh and is it natural that it makes me feel more awake?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:53 am

Matthew summoned the fire within his sword and remembering his previous encounters, he used that knowledge to attack the tree monsters that had surrounded him, determined to put them down quickly.

Alex chuckled and replied, "It's perfectly normal.  This is regular black coffee, which is the strongest.  If it's too bitter or too strong, you can always add cream or sugar to it.  The waiter put them on our table.  Then there are other kinds of coffee, too, like lattes and cappuccinos.  They're sweeter although not as strong as regular black coffee."

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep, but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 1:32 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ And ahh, there is something I should let you know as well but I'll probably not post as regularly tomorrow. I'll go out for the day with my family and all so I might be able to sneak in just a couple of posts. XD)

The tree monsters avoided Matthew's with more agility than before, and they would attack with their branches, trying to hit him while others would try to surround his legs or arms with vines to cripple him. They were stronger and smarter, not easy to take down.

Lycoris looked quite curious and replied,

"Really? So they are like varieties of coffee? Can I try them sometime, Alex? I want to know the difference between them all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:52 pm

(Ok, no problem.  XD)

Matthew gritted his teeth, moving his feet swiftly to avoid being caught by the monsters' branches.  At the same time, he would thrust his sword into their weak spots, doing his best to take them down quickly.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my angel.  The next time you feel like having coffee, you let me know and I'll tell you the different kinds and what's in them.  Then you can decide which one to try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: