Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

One of the tree monsters was eventually taken down as Matthew hit its weak spots, so only 3 remained left. However, as their number was decreased, their fighting became even more violent. They avoided Matthew smartly as he tried to hit their weak spots, and one of them tried to whip Matthew with its branch violently.

Meanwhile, Anjela watched the battle with worry and almost tried to get on her feet to try help Matthew out, but her body was too tired and weak. She was unaware, however, that there was another creature slowly and secretly approaching her.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I would love that very much. Thank you, Alex. You're the best."

She continued eating her breakfast happily, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Meanwhile, Matthew continued to fight the remaining three tree monsters but not wanting to leave Anjela defenseless or left out of the fight, he reached with his left hand a vial of knock out liquid, tossing it over to Anjela.  He knew that Anjela would recognize it and she'd only use it if it was an emergency.

Then he resumed his focus on the three monsters, moving even quicker and hitting their weak spots when he could.

Alex soon finished up his breakfast as well, finishing up the last of his coffee.  Seeing that Lycoris was all done, he asked,

"Are you full, my angel?  Do you want more coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 12:17 am

Anjela caught the vial as Matthew tossed it over to her, immediately recognizing it. She understood what he meant and nodded to him, keeping her guard up as she continued to watch the fight between him and the three tree monsters, hoping she could fight and help him. 

The tree monsters continued avoiding Matthew the best they could as he would try to hit their weak spots, attacking back when they could and trying to capture him with their vines.

Meanwhile, the creature approaching Anjela was almost quite near her and she was starting to sense another presence.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I am quite full and nopes, that's enough coffee for today. Thank you so much, Alex. It was a wonderful breakfast and this place is really nice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 12:39 am

After seeing Anjela nod to him, Matthew focused on taking down the three tree monsters.  He would continue to evade their attacks and avoid being captured, while at the same time, he would thrust his fire sword towards their weak spots, wanting to take them down quickly.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  Ok, since we're both full, I should take care of the bill.  Do you want to come with me or wait here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 am

The tree monsters continued fighting Matthew with their whole might and they weren't as easy to take down as their previous counterparts. At one point, another one was defeated but likewise, the other two immediately became stronger, enlarging themselves slightly so they would provide more challenge to Matthew.

Meanwhile, the creature approaching Anjela finally made its appearance. It was a scary gorgon although it looked different from its counterpart. As Anjela had felt a presence and kept her guard up, she was able to quickly to throw the vial at it. The gorgon was surprised but as it started to feel the vial's effect and as it stumbled, it quickly got hold of Anjela and forced her to look at him. She groaned in pain but she wasn't turning into stone. Rather, a strange red color was surrounding her body before the gorgon succumbed to the vial's effects.

Lycoris replied right away, "I'll come with you then we can head back right away."

She got up and waited for Alex to lead them to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 1:17 am

Matthew was relieved that there were only now two monsters to contend with although they proved to be fighting even tougher than before.  He glanced over at Anjela and was startled as he noticed what was happening to her body.  However, he had to first take down the remaining monsters before he could get to her.

Alex helped Lycoris to her feet and gently holding her arm, he led the way to the cashier, where he paid for their breakfast.  Once that was done, he turned to her and said,

"Ok, do you want to head directly to the stables and go back?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 am

The tree monsters continued going hard at Matthew, attempting to even just wear him out if they wouldn't defeat him.

Meanwhile, Anjela stared into the distance for a few moments before she slowly rose to her feet and the look in her eyes was as though she was under some sort of a spell. The gorgon had placed her under some possession spell and although the usual Anjela would have been more resistant, she was too weak and fatigued to resist much. The spell pushed her body to do as it wanted even if she wasn't strong enough to.

Her eyes looked towards Matthew's direction and her hand summoned a fireball although it was a faint, fluttering one, as she was literally squeezing out any energy she had left.

Lycoris nodded and replied "Yup, I think that sounds good unless you have something else in mind? Do you want to have a walk around the city first? We might not come here again soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 3:24 am

As Matthew continued to fight the remaining monsters, he would look at Anjela and noticed the fireball that she was shooting out.  Although shocked, he took it as an opportunity.  Waiting until the fireball almost hit him, he jumped out of the way so that the fireall would hit the remaining monsters.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "A walk around here would be great, and it will be quite some time before we come back here.  Do you like the idea, too, my Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 am

(Sneaking a post while I can. XD)

The tree monsters were surprised as the fireballs hit them and didn't have time to react. Although they were pretty weak, it was still fire and their leaves were quickly burned, the monsters soon crumbling as they caught fire. 

Meanwhile, Anjela slowly turned to Matthew and weakly raised her hand to shoot another fireball at him, barely standing.

Lycoris nodded happily and smiling, she said,

"Yes, I'd love that. It will be a nice change of pace and I am happy anywhere as long as I am with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:51 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Matthew was alarmed as Anjela didn't seem to be snapping out of whatever trance she was in and he yelled,

"Anjela, it's me, Matt!  Snap out of it!"

Alex blushed and replied, "And I am happy anywhere, too, as long as I'm with you, my angel.  Ok, a nice walk before we get back."

The couple left the restaurant and went outside, where more people were milling about and getting started for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am

Anjela hesitated as she heard Matthew's voice and her hand shook as though she was trying to free herself, and she weakly murmured, "M-Matt..."

But the red light around her body reinforced itself  and she came under again, although her body wasn't helping. She shot another fireball at Matthew, but it was a weak, slow one that could be easily dodged.

Lycoris held Alex's hand as they walked in the city. She had a curious look on her face, and she commented,

"This is quite different from Devenshire."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:00 am

(I think I might be coming down with a bit of a minor cold, so this will be my last post for tonight, but hopefully, I can post more tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew easily dodged the fireball that was coming straight for him, and thinking of how to stop the attacks, he had an option.  Quickly, he reached into his pocket to take out a vial of knock-out liquid and said,

"I hope you forgive me for this later, Anjela."

He then uncorked the vial and threw its contents towards her.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  Lessire is definitely a livelier city and there are so many people out and about.  You can definitely tell the difference between here and Devenshire and even our country home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm

(Aww I understand and I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. ^^ I wasn't able to post another time earlier anyways so it's all good. ^^)

Anjela didn't react to the knock-out vial thrown at her, and after coughing a bit, she succumbed to its effects easily, falling to the ground unconscious. The red light around her body faded away as the spell that possessed her was deactivated.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, yes, I can sure do. It's noisier here and I can tell there are many more people. I prefer it back home honestly. I guess I like it more when it's quiet and it's just us. Do you like Devenshire more too?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:05 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew breathed a sigh of relief as Anjela fell unconscious and the red light faded from her body.  He sheathed his sword and immediately examined Anjela, to see how her condition was.  He would allow them a brief break for rest and then they would have to get moving again.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  I prefer wider spaces and less noise as well, and Devenshire is like that.  Lessire does have its perks, though.  This place is lively and even there are things here to do at night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Anjela was unconscious, but she would groan in pain as her body started trembling again. Her fever was rising once more as she broke into sweats and her face had become quite pale. The spell had forced her to push herself and cast magic when she definitely shouldn't have done it, and it took out the least bit of energy she had in her.

Lycoris looked quite curious and replied, "Things to do at night? Like what, Alex? Do people stay up late here? What do they do that is different from people in Devenshire?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:06 am

Matthew frowned as he witnessed what was happening to Anjela's body and he summoned a major healing spell, to relieve her worst symptoms.  Knowing that there was no time to waste, he then picked her up in his arms and resumed carrying her, walking towards their destination.

Alex replied, "Well, there are shops that are open at night so if people want to go out for a late night coffee or something.  Then there are other places where people go dancing.  There's quite a lot to do."

(My postings will probably be irregular until my body is 100% well again.  I've been feeling nauseous but I think it's just a temporary thing that will pass.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:18 am

(Aww I totally understand. I hope you feel better soon, phoenix and please take it easy. Hug )

Anjela's symptoms were mostly relieved after Matthew's spell, but she continued to breath heavily and her face was still quite pale.  Although her symptoms would be relieved, the poison and disease slowly shutting off her body wouldn't be, and they continued to progress, slowly draining the life out of her.

Lycoris' ears perked up at the mention of dancing and smiling happily, she said, 

"I love dancing. Umm you remember the times when we would dance together, right? Those were my favorite times. Can we do it again soon? I-I love dancing with you."

She blushed shyly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am

(Thanks for understanding.  I'll check in when I can but I'll try to get as much rest as I can, especially since I have work tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew walked faster, heading in the direction that Anjela had last pointed to.  He made sure to move as swiftly as possible.  Despite how tired he was from the fight, he had no time to rest more.  Anjela needed his help, and she needed that poison out of her body as soon as possible.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I would love that, too, my angel.  I loved those times that we would dance and I can't wait to dance with you again soon."

The couple continued to walk around Lessire, enjoying the sights and the people milling about and getting ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 am

(No problem and rest as much as possible. ^^)

Things were quiet for a bit as Matthew continued to walk with an unconscious Anjela in his arms, until he arrived at a river in front of him. There was no way but across, and the river was pretty wide and had a strong current that led to a powerful waterfall. There was a bridge across, but it was a very fragile and old bridge that barely held on its own.

Lycoris smiled happily and continued to enjoy their walk around Lessire, happy to be doing so in Alex's company. She curiously asked,

"Do you have any friends in Lessire, Alex? Anyone you know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 am

Matthew frowned as he saw the river and seeing that the bridge was the only way to cross although it looked like it wouldn't hold much weight.  Thinking of an idea, he cast a spell on himself to fortify his strength and speed, and once the spell was cast, Matthew took a deep breath, readying himself to cross the bridge.

Alex replied, "Just a few friends although they're more casual acquaintances, really.  Most of my friends are in Devenshire although I suppose more opportunities are to be had here."

(This will be my last post for tonight, but I'll try to post tomorrow before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As Matthew prepared himself to cross the bridge, a siren appeared from the river just beside the bridge. She was exceptionally beautiful and started singing in a melodious, enchanting voice, trying to lure Matthew and draw him to her.

Lycoris nodded in understanding and curiously asked, "Were Bryan and Matthew your only friends when you were young, Alex? You didn't have more friends at school or so? What about cousins?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Matthew groaned as he saw the siren, knowing that she was trying to lure him.  This time, though, Anjela wouldn't be able to help him, so thinking of something, he quickly plugged his ears with some cotton and then steeling himself, he quickly walked across the bridge.  He was determined not to let anything or anyone stop him.

Alex replied, "Mom and Dad are only kids so no cousins.  As for friends, I did have more but they've since moved to other cities, to start off their careers.  Devenshire is pretty small, so there's only so much you can do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 6:26 pm

The siren continued singing, unaware that Matthew had plugged his ears. But that wasn't the end of it, a another beautiful siren appeared at the other end of the bridge, right in the middle of the way. This one was entrancingly beautiful, battering her eyelashes and sending air kisses to Matthew, trying to hypnotize him with her exceptional beauty.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Does that make you sad, Alex? To be apart from your friends? Have you never thought of leaving Devenshire, too, to start your own career?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:09 pm

Groaning as he saw the other siren, Matthew quickly closed his eyes and then walked even faster across the bridge.  He would just have to rely on feel to get him to the other side, hoping that those two sirens were it.

Alex shook his head and replied, "I have everything I want in Devenshire.  I have my friends, Mom and Dad.  Most importantly, I have you.  But, I mean, if you want to explore other cities, we certainly could do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:06 am

The siren was frustrated as Matthew closed his eyes and ignored her advances. Angry, she hit the bridge angrily with her tail over and over, shaking it violently and breaking it down so Matthew and Anjela would fall into the water and be drifted to the waterfall.

Lycoris smiled shyly at Alex's first comment then smiling softly, she said,

"Umm I would love that too? I love Devenshire and I want to be close to Mum and Dad. But umm, I also want to know other places, cities, explore the world? If-if it's possible, one day. I want to experience the different possibilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: