Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:27 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I did.  It was just a couple of them, but I took them down.  Don't worry.  I won't let anything harm you.  I promise."

He smiled softly at Anjela.

Alex helped Lycoris get on the horse and then he got on behind her.  Then he directed the horse to head out towards the direction of the lake, which the horse immediately did.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:30 am

Anjela looked apologetically at Matthew and softly replied, "I'm sorry. I-I am letting you take care of everything while I lie here. I am very sorry. I-I really should get up soon."

She tried to muster any strength to get up and stand but she couldn't do it.

Lycoris had a happy smile on her face as they rode towards the lake, looking forward to their time together and to swimming for the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:41 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, you have to rest, please.  I can handle things."

Inside, he was worried about Anjela's condition and wished there was a way to contact the witch and explain the situation.

As the couple continued their ride, Alex held on tightly to Lycoris and said,

"I can see how happy you are, my angel, and seeing you happy makes me absolutely happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:51 am

(The witch wouldn't be so helpful, Matt. She is the one doing this. XD)

Anjela breathed heavily and she had no choice but to lie down again. She felt frustrated and impatiently said, 

"How-how long will I be like this? I am not getting better. I just feel worse than before."

Lycoris nodded happily and laying her head on Alex's chest, she said, 

"Of course I am happy. How can I feel otherwise when I am with you? I am in heaven right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:04 am

(Awww Matt asks why?  He's so sad. T.T)

Matthew replied, "I don't know, but I really would advise against moving so soon.  You need to get better first."

Alex blushed deeply and replied, "And I'm holding my angel in my arms so we are in heaven with our trust horse to take us to our destination."

The horse whinnied happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:13 am

(Aww I'll try to help out but yeah, it's the witch's doing. She doesn't help people because she is kind or anything but she likes to have something in return. XD)

Anjela gritted her teeth, and reaching out to hold Matthew's hand, she looked pleadingly at him and whispered,

"Matt, do something, please. Help me. It-it's terrible, like life is being drained out of me."

Her body was starting to burn up again, and her breathing was getting heavier.

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "She's so friendly and kind. We forgot to ask the stablehand about her name. Now I wish I could talk to her and ask what her name is."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:18 am

(I see.  XD)

Matthew was thinking, trying to find a solution.  He said,

"If we were to leave now, how long would it take us to get to the witch's place?  And do you know if there would be a faster way to get there?"

Alex chuckled and replied, "Awww well, you know, we can ask the stablehand when we return to the stables later and we can visit her as much as we want while we're at our vacation home.  I can see that you like horses.  We have been doing a lot of riding, after all."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:22 am

Anjela took a breath and replied, "It should take a couple of days. I don't know if there is a shorter way though. It's only way through that I know of and I don't remember shortcuts."

Lycoris nodded happily, replying, "I would love that very much. You know, back when I was staying at Ryan's place with him, we had a horse called Robert. It was a very nice one too and it looked very beautiful. I wish we could visit him too but I don't remember where Ryan got him from."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew replied, "Then I think the only way is to hurry to get to that witch's place.  She most likely can treat what's going on with you.  I'm worried about moving you but I'll carry you myself so you can rest as much as you want."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Most likely, Ryan got Robert from the stables in Devenshire.  I don't remember Ryan having his own horse so that would make sense."

The couple continued their ride and were getting closer to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:32 am

Anjela was already flushing with her unstable temperature but she blushed even deeper at Matthew's suggestion. Furrowing her eyebrows, she replied, 

"There-there is no need for that. I'll manage. I-I can walk, I'll be slow but I can manage."

She slowly tried to get up as though to prove it although she could barely sit up on her own.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, I guess that's it. Hey, Alex, do you think we should get our own horse too? It would be nice, wouldn't it? And you wouldn't have to rent one every time we want to go somewhere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 am

Matthew watched as Anjela tried to get up and seeing her struggle, he replied,

"No, I'm going to carry you and that's that.  I'll get us packed and ready to go."

Getting up, he went about packing their things and such.

Alex smiled and replied, "That's actually a wonderful idea.  I had been meaning to get a few horses but I just never had the opportunity to do so.  Tell you what-when things settle down, you can help me pick them.  Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:41 am

Anjela watched helplessly as Matthew took care of packing their things and looking sadly at him, she said, 

"I am sorry. I-I meant it when I said that I don't mind being vulnerable around you but no, not like this. I hate being helpless."

Lycoris looked quite excited and nodding happily, she said, "Yes, yes, yes. I would love that. I will pick a name for each of them and they will be so happy with us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew paused in his packing and looking at Anjela, he replied,

"Hey, I understand.  I just want you to rest as much as possible and this is the only solution I can think of.  Once we get to the witch, I'll ask her to help you and it doesn't matter if I have to give up my life to save yours."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I'm looking forward to it, too.  We'll go to the stables and we can ask around for some horses for our place.  It'll be lively and fun."

The group was nearing the lake and Alex then said,

"Ahh we're almost there and the lake looks so beautiful and clear."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now, but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:29 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela widened her eyes in surprise at hearing what Matthew said and frowning at him, she replied, almost angrily, 

"Shut up. Don't you even dare say that again. I-I could never let you do that. We'll make it to the witch and I'll be fine, none of us will have to give up anything. I-I could never let you get hurt, Matt."

Her frown softened at the last sentence but the determination in her voice didn't falter.

Lycoris' eyes lit up as she heard that they were almost at the lake. She happily said,

"I can't wait. This is my first time ever swimming. I am really excited, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:37 pm

Matthew's expression softened upon hearing Anjela's words and he replied, "Hey, I'm sorry.  But I will save you, no matter what, and I guess moving forward to the witch may be the only way."

He finished packing up and cleaning up the camp and then turning to her again, he asked, "Ready?"

Alex grinned and replied, "I can tell how excited you are, my angel."

The group got closer and closer until they reached the lake, and Alex directed the horse to stop.  He looked at the lake and said,

"Yup, beautiful as ever and we have it all to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Anjela nodded and almost shyly replied, "Yeah, I am ready."

She was blushing slightly and waited for Matthew to carry her. Although she wasn't exactly comfortable with this, they had no choice and it didn't help that she wasn't feeling any better.

Lycoris happily replied, "It's just you and me here? So we have the whole place to ourselves."

She waited for Alex to get off and help her off as well. Thinking of something, she quietly said, "Umm where do we change into our swimsuits, Alex? Is there a stall or something nearby?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm

Matthew nodded and after making sure that his shoulders were secure with their bags, he scooped up Anjela in his arms and then said,

"Ok, which way should we go?  You'll have to guide me but I'll do the walking."

Alex replied, "Yup, there's a changing stall right near here."

After securing their horse to a nearby tree, Alex gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way to the changing rooms.  He then said,

"Ok, here's the one for women.  I'll go to the one for men and we can meet out here.  That sound ok?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:27 pm

Anjela sighed and pointing on the path forward, she said, 
"This way."

She looked tentatively at Matthew and said, "Are you sure you'll be fine? You are carrying our bags and myself and there will be a lot of walking. I-I know you are pretty muscular and strong but still..."

She looked worriedly at him through her tired eyes, concerned.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I'll see you in a bit, Alex."

She then entered the women's changing rooms so she could put on her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:35 am

Matthew nodded and smiling a bit, he replied,

"I'll be fine.  I am strong, after all, and if I get tired, I'll stop and rest.  I promise."

He then began walking in the direction that Anjela pointed to.

Alex then went into the changing room for men and changed out of his clothes and into his swimming trunks.  Once he was done, he left the changing room and waited outside for Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 2:46 am

Anjela smiled a bit back and nodded. She couldn't help but keep her gaze away as they walked, blushing, partly because she didn't like feeling so weak and helpless but also because Matthew was carrying her like so.

The forest they ventured into was a little darker than the previous ones, as the trees were pretty large and had thick leaves, so they prevented most of the sunlight from passing through. The trees were covered by vines and the weather itself was a lot colder than before although there was no snow or rain or otherwise.

Lycoris changed out of her clothes and into her swimming suit. She hoped that she truly looked good, and once she was finished, she walked out of the changing room. She shyly said, 

"Umm Alex? I am finished. Are you done too?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:11 am

As Matthew walked in the forest, carrying Anjela, he asked,

"Is this forest supposed to be this dark and cold?  It has this creepy feeling to it."

Alex replied, "Yup, I'm here and I finished changing, too."

He approached Lycoris and smiling, he said,

"You look wonderful, my angel.  A true vision of beauty.  I can never forget that I'm the luckiest man ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:38 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows a bit then replied, "I remember it was creepier than the other forests but this is even darker. But I am not surprised by this point. Things here just keep getting worse and we're getting close to the witch so the challenges only get harder."

Lycoris blushed deeply and hanging her head down shyly, she replied,

"You flatter me so, Alex. I am glad I look good for you. I am sure you look quite handsome and breathtaking yourself. It's a good thing no one else is around, you know. I would have had trouble keeping up with the flirting ladies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  You know, I really do think this witch is controlling this whole place.  I mean, there's no way this place is natural."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Awww angel.  All other ladies can flirt with me but my heart, all of me, is only for you."

He gazed lovingly at Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:51 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "I am starting to believe that too. Well, she is that powerful. But we have to make it through. We're almost there."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and looking up, she smiled sweetly at Alex and replied, 

"And all of me is only for you. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

She reached up to give him a soft, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:01 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "You're right.  We're so close and we've got to make it."

He had a determined look in his eyes and continued to walk forward, refusing to let anything stop him.

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  Indeed, he felt like the luckiest guy ever to have the most wonderful, kindest, loving woman ever as his wife.

(I sent you the email btw.  It's definitely on the lengthy side but I didn't want to skip out on the details.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: