Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:06 am

(Yup, got it and thanks for the details. Yup, it's best that I have them all. XD)

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit at seeing the determined look in Matthew's eyes and how resolute he seemed. Her body was shivering a little, partly from her unstable fever and it didn't help that the weather itself was cold too. She instinctively clutched a little closer to Matthew as though she sought his warmth.

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few more moments and after the moment was eventually over, she blushed and shyly said, 

"Umm I love kissing you. It's one of the ways I can show how much I really, really love you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:13 am

(Cool.  I'd considered summarizing but then I figured it'd be best if you read what the dev said directly, so there's no room for misinterpretation.  XD)

Matthew hugged Anjela closer to him and as though he could read her thoughts, he said,

"Yeah, it's pretty cold here.  I can get out a blanket or coat if that would help."

Alex nodded and replied, "Kissing is a wonderful way of expressing our feelings, isn't it?  Being with you reminds me of how lucky I am to have you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:23 am

(Yup, that's better. XD)

Anjela shook her head and quietly said, "That's ok, I am good."

She was silent for a moment then quietly said, "I am sorry again. Heh, this is the first time in a very long time that I was completely vulnerable like this. I-I made an oath to myself that I would never let that happen again but heh. I am sorry it had to be you, Matt, to be troubled like this."

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I remember it all the time, how lucky I am to be with you, Alex."

She paused then happily said, "Now shall we start our swimming lessons?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:28 am

Matthew smiled softly at Anjela and replied, "Hey, you never have to apologize to me.  This isn't your fault.  Now that I think things over, if I had to make a guess, I'd say this is the witch's doing.  Of course, I'm only guessing but everything that's happening just isn't natural.  Anyway, if it isn't the witch, then it's some other powerful being."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I can't wait."

He held Lycoris' hand and led her to the edge of the lake.  He put their things down on the grass and then he said,

"Ok, we'll walk slowly into the water and once your feet no longer feel the ground, you hold onto me and move your legs in a back and forth motion."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:32 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows a bit and quietly replied, 

"So you think it's that witch that's causing this weakness to me, whatever it is? But...why would she do that? Do you think she can see us somehow, she's trying to prevent us from getting to her?"

Lycoris nodded in understanding and her hand was already holding tighter to Alex's as she felt a bit nervous. She said, 

"Ok, I understand. Just-just don't let go of me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:39 am

Matthew replied, "Not necessarily.  I'd guess that it's more like she wants to test us, to see how strong our resolve is.  But this is kind of a cruel way to do it, I think."

Alex replied, "Don't you worry, my Lycoris.  I won't let go of you for even a second.  We'll stay in the shallow area of the lake so you can get used to learning how to swim first."

He waited until Lycoris felt comfortable so that they could enter the lake and stop just before reaching a deeper part of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:45 am

Anjela nodded and smiling a bit ruefully, she said, "This whole place is cruel, isn't it? Things just getting worse as we progress."

Just then, there were sounds of leaves rustling, and a creepy feeling took over the place as another presence was making its way towards the couple.

Lycoris took a deep breath and nodding, she said, "Ok, I am ready. Let's go."

She held Alex's hand carefully and followed him into the lake.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:47 am

Matthew heard the rustling sounds approach them and gritting his teeth, he said,

"I'm running."

He ran as fast as his feet would let him, not wanting to face whatever it was that was approaching them.

Alex held on to Lycoris' hand and the two of them walked into the lake.  They walked until Alex said,

"Ok, we shouldn't go any farther than this for now.  How does the water feel, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 am

Anjela held on tightly to Matthew as he ran as fast as he could, silently resenting the situation they were placed into. The rustling sounds continued to follow the couple, however, and it seemed as though they were getting harder, as though whatever produced the sounds continued to follow the couple quickly as well.

Lycoris approached Alex a little closer as they went into the lake but there was a look of wonder and amazement on her face the further they progressed. She was speechless for a moment but then she finally said,

"This feels...amazing. The water is so cool and soothing and I can feel it all around me. This is really wonderful, Alex. Like when I would take a bath but this is so much, much better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:02 am

Matthew continued to run, assuming that whatever was chasing them had to be foe.  He hoped that he'd get them out of the forest soon, figuring that the creature wouldn't follow if they got out.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  It is like being in a bathtub but there's much more space to move around here."

He let Lycoris get used to the water before giving her instructions on how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:15 am

The rustling sounds didn't stop following the couple and it only got harder the more Matthew ran away. All of a sudden, a long vine emerged from the woods and appeared right at Matthew's feet, attempting to trip him and have him fall over.

Lycoris continued to smile happily as she felt the water all around her and after a few minutes, she said, "Can we move deeper? I can still feel the ground under my feet but at one point, that shouldn't happen, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 am

Fortunately, Matthew turned his head around just in time to see the vine at his feet and he jumped out of the way.  Quickly putting Anjela down, he unsheathed his sword and said, "It looks like I'm going to have to fight, after all."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right but I want you to get used to the water first.  I want you to move your feet in a back and forth motion, so show me first and if you have it, we can go in more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:45 am

Anjela tried to get up as well and leaned on a nearby tree so she wouldn't be completely vulnerable if anything showed up. Indeed, three monsters emerged from the woods. They were tree monsters except they had arms and legs, which were made of long, powerful vines they could extend and hit with. There were leaves all around their bodies, which they were ready to attack with.

Lycoris nodded and holding on to Alex, she moved her feet back and forth in the water. However, she almost tripped as she did that and had to hold on to Alex tightly so she wouldn't fall over.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:52 am

Matthew summoned the fire in his sword and fought the monsters as they came at the couple.  He looked to Anjela and said,

"Only defend yourself.  I'll fight them."

Alex held on tightly to Lycoris as she tripped and he said,

"It's ok.  Take your time.  Try moving your feet slowly back and forth, get used to the feel of the water first.  It's better to feel it flow with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:57 am

Anjela nodded to Matthew and prepared herself. Although she could barely stand, she would squeeze her strength out if she had to.

Meanwhile, the monsters marched at the couple to attack but they didn't approach, as Matthew's fire sword would be powerful against them. Instead, they kept a distance and shot sharp leaves at the couple, ones that would act as knives if they touched anything.

Lycoris nodded and continued holding on tightly to Alex, trying to move her feet back and forth. She tripped a couple of times more but eventually, she was starting to get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew observed the monsters as they attacked, and he used his sword to fend off the leaves that acted as knives.  He made sure especially that none would touch Anjela and he thought through on what the monsters' weaknesses could be.

Alex nodded in approval and happily said,

"Yup, you're getting it, my angel.  How does it feel to move in the water, to flow with it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:06 am

Anjela stayed behind Matthew so she wouldn't get in the way. A couple of the monsters continued firing the leaves at Matthew but the third one moved swiftly, using its vines to surround Matthew and trap him, taking advantage that he was busy fending off the leaves. Anjela took notice of that and quickly called to him,

"Matt, look out!"

Lycoris looked up happily at Alex and said, "It feels marvelous. This is really wondrous. It's one of the best feelings I've ever experienced, Alex. Thank you so much for bringing me here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:19 am

Matthew frowned as the third monster tried to surround him with its vines.  Quickly, he used his sword, swinging at the vine to stop it from surrounding him.  He groaned,

"You know, I am so sick and tired of these monsters."

Alex smiled and replied, "Awww you're welcome, my angel.  You're doing well.  Do you want to try going a little deeper into the water?  I'll keep holding onto you the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 am

Anjela groaned to herself as well, as she knew that if she was well on her feet, those monsters wouldn't have stood a thing against her fire magic. She called out to Matthew,

"Matt, your sword can shoot fireballs. Use that. If that doesn't work, I-I have a trick up my sleeves."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay and yes, don't let go of me ever, ok? I am still not good enough to swim on my own."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Got it."

He then summoned his sword to shoot out fireballs, aiming towards the monsters directly.

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand, my angel.  Don't you worry.  I'm not letting go of you."

Slowly, he led the way into a deeper part of the lake although he made sure to stay close to the shallow area, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:42 am

The monsters were taken aback as Matthew summoned fireballs and attacked them, and one of them caught fire, falling defeated. The other two were angered at this and one of them attacked Matthew with more vine attacks, aiming mercilessly at him, while the other continued shooting the leaves.

Lycoris held on tightly to Alex as they moved deeper into the water and in the beginning, Lycoris was a bit scared that she held on even tighter to Alex. But then she moved her feet back and forth as he taught her, and she was able to swim a bit smoother.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:48 am

Matthew was relieved that one of the monsters was finally taken down although the other two were still up and looked even angrier than before.  So he continued to fend off their attacks and when he saw an opening, he would have his sword shoot out fireballs from it, aiming towards the monsters' bodies, hoping that they would be taken down.

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris as she got used to swimming in the water and smiling, he said,

"You're doing wonderfully, my angel.  You're amazing."

He was truly impressed by how well Lycoris was picking up on swimming.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:54 am

The monsters would fend off Matthew's attacks, using their vines to shoot the fireballs back at him. Anjela frowned at this and summoning the bit of strength she had, she would extinguish the fireballs coming back at Matthew using her magic. 

The first monster continued to shoot the leaves at him while the second sneakily moved, targeting its vines at Anjela instead.

Lycoris' eyes lit up happily and replied, "Really? Am I doing well? This is so much fun."

She got a little confidence and swam a little more on her own, doing fairly well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 am

Matthew continued to fend off the monsters' attacks although he held back on shooting fireballs from his sword.  He moved closer to Anjela, as though to shield her.  He looked quickly around to find where the other monster had gone, all while continuing to fend off one attack after another.

Alex happily replied, "Yup, you're doing really well, Lycoris.  My angel who can swim in the water.  You put even mermaids to shame."

He swam with Lycoris, continuing to hold onto her and enjoying their time in the water.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:04 am

The other monster had sneaked behind the couple and, taking advantage of Matthew being busy fending off the first monster's leaves, it attacked Anjela with its vines, wrapping them around her and squeezing tightly. She groaned in pain and tried to get free but she was too weak to do anything.

Lycoris blushed and happily replied, "Oh I remember mermaids. The ones you read about the other day. Do you think there are mermaids in this lake, Alex? But I would be more beautiful than they are to you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: