Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:34 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile softly but a bit reluctant, she replied,

"I admit I would like to rest for a bit at least, but are you sure? We aren't completely safe here. I don't want to burden you with watching out for me and for the camp alone."

Lycoris followed Alex inside the shop and she smiled at the salesclerk as he greeted them. She wondered what the swimsuits there looked like and what would look good on her, since she never had that experience before. But as she couldn't see for herself, she would let Alex pick for her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:46 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nah, it's fine.  I feel all energetic so I can certainly guard you and watch over camp.  You should get some rest, get better."

Alex greeted the salesclerk as well and told him that they were looking for swimsuits and asked where they were.  He showed them the area that sold them and then left the couple to browse.  Alex turned to Lycoris and asked,

"Umm, what kind of swimsuit would you like?  You can choose a one piece or two piece, and color?"

He chuckled, a little embarrassed that he didn't know these things for women.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:52 am

Anjela was still a bit reluctant but admitting that she needed to rest so she could get well soon, she nodded and said, "Okay then. I'll rest for a bit but do wake me up if anything comes up, okay? I am not in my best shape but I can still manage a fight."

She lay down on her sleeping bag, getting ready for some rest.

Lycoris was blushing, as she didn't know what to choose and didn't truly understand what he asked. Smiling a bit, embarrassed as well, she shyly replied, 

"Umm I-I don't really know what one piece or two piece mean. Why don't you just pick for me? I-I just want to look nice for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:59 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Don't worry.  If I really need your help, I'll come wake you.  Now get some sleep."

He helped tuck Anjela in her sleeping bag and sat next to her, intending to keep watch.

Alex replied, "Ahh well, I don't really know much about women's swimsuits but let's see.  It'll probably be easier for you to wear a one piece so hmm..."

He looked at the rack of swimsuits that held one pieces and finding a beautiful navy blue one, he took it from the rack and handing it to Lycoris, he said,

"How about this one?  Do you want to try it on?  There are dressing rooms if you want to try it first."

(Before I forget, I'll send you one more writing thing although it'll have to wait until I finish editing for the other VN.  I'm actually very close to finishing the editing.  Just have one last file to complete.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 am

(No problem, take your time. XD I am available always so anytime you want me to look at something, just shoot away. XD)

Anjela couldn't help but chuckle softly and said, "You're really my mom now."

She lay her head down and closing her eyes, she soon succumbed to her tiredness and fell asleep.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay, I'll try it on. To make sure the size fits and all and that it looks good on me. Feel free to tell me if it doesn't, ok?"

She waited for Alex to lead her to the fitting rooms so she could try the swimsuit on.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:17 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew smiled softly at Anjela and watched as she fell asleep.  He reached out to hold her hand and softly said,

"Please get better, Anjela.  I need you."

Alex nodded and replied, "No problem."

He gently held Lycoris' arm and led her to the dressing room area and then he said,

"Ok, when you're done, you just call for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 am

(No problem. XD)

Anjela slept peacefully for sometime, and as Matthew held her hand, her hand instinctively held his. She softly murmured in her sleep,

"Don't let go. I need you."

Lycoris nodded and after going into one of the stalls, she closed the curtains after her. She changed out of her clothes and into the swimsuit although it took her sometime to adjust it properly. Once she felt she was done, she peaked through the curtains and opened them just a little slightly, blushing profusely. It was her first time wearing a swimsuit and she felt quite shy. She softly called out,

"Umm Alex? I-I am done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:38 am

Matthew blushed as he heard Anjela's words and softly said,

"I'll never let go.  I promise."

Alex heard Lycoris call out for him and approaching her, he looked at how the swimsuit fit her perfectly and he replied, "Wow, you look amazing, my angel.  It's absolutely perfect.  Do you feel comfortable in it?  It doesn't feel too tight or too lose?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:48 am

Anjela continued to sleep peacefully for a bit but the hand that Matthew held started to tremble and feel hot. Her body was starting to shiver but it was also slowly getting hotter. She moaned softly in her sleep, breathing heavily.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, yes, it's quite comfortable. The size is perfect. So it looks really good on me, Alex? Do I take it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew worried as he felt Anjela's hand get hotter and he used his free hand to feel her forehead.  She was indeed burning up and it worried him.  He would have wanted to go to the lake to prepare a cold compress but as he didn't want to let go of Anjela, he ended up casting a healing spell instead, one that would calm her body and keep her body temperature stable.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I think you should, my angel.  You look absolutely stunning in it but it's up to you.  There are others if you'd prefer to try on more swimsuits."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 am

Anjela's body seemed to calm down as Matthew cast his healing spell and her body temperature gradually decreased. She still looked disturbed, like she was inwardly in pain.

Just then, there were crawling sounds to be heard nearby, as something seemed to be slowly making its way to the campsite.

Lycoris smiled a bit and shaking her head, she said, "If you think it's good on me, that's all I want. I'll take it."

She closed the curtains after her and changed out of her swimsuit and back into her clothes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:03 am

Matthew heard the crawling sounds approach the campsite and alarmed as to what they could be, he reluctantly let go of Anjela's hand and unsheathed his sword.  He stood up, ready to face whatever was approaching them.

As Alex waited for Lycoris to change back into her clothes, he looked around for a swimming trunks for himself.  He soon found a pair that he liked and that was in his size, so all he had to do was wait for Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:06 am

Out of the darkness, a couple of giant spiders came out, approaching the couple menacingly. They looked to be the perfect prey, as one of them was unconscious and the other was all alone. They marched at them, with one of shooting webs at Matthew while the other running around to surround him.

Lycoris changed back into her clothes and went out of her fitting stall, carrying the swimsuit she picked in her arms. She said,

"Alex? I am finished. Did you pick something for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:18 am

The giant spiders looked similar to the ones that Matthew and Anjela had encountered before, so remembering how that turned out, Matthew summoned the fire in his fire sword and began to attack the spiders coming at them, while doing his best to defend Anjela at the same time.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I'm all done.  Let's get a few other things as well, like towels and a bag to carry all our things, and then I can go ahead and pay for our things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:24 am

The spiders did their best to keep a distance between them and Matthew so he wouldn't hit them with his sword. They would take steps back as he approached, instead using long range attacks such as shooting webs at him. In the same time, they tried to slowly bring him away from Anjela by moving backwards.

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Okay, sounds good. I am looking forward to our time at the shore already."

She followed Alex as they went around the shop to pick a few other necessities.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:27 am

Matthew continued to fend off the spiders' attacks as best he could and whenever he could see an opening, he attacked the spiders, hitting them where it would hurt.  He was determined not to let any harm come to Anjela.

Alex and Lycoris went around the shop, getting a few towels and a bag big enough to carry their things.  Once they were done, they went to the cashier, where Alex paid for their things.  He then turned to Lycoris and said,

"Ok, we can either go back home and pack a picnic lunch or we can head to the stables and go directly to the lake.  I remember there be a small restaurant near the area so we can eat there for lunch if you'd prefer that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:31 am

One of the spiders was injured by one of Matthew's attacks and it shrieked in pain. Angered, it directed its attacks at the camp instead, trying to hurt Anjela as though in revenge. 

Lycoris looked thoughtful then happily said, "Can we go to the lake right away? We can eat at the restaurant. Is that ok? I am really excited to start swimming as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:37 am

Matthew gritted his teeth, seeing that the injured spider was directing its anger at Anjela, and he immediately fended off its attacks, injuring it even further, ensuring that Anjela would remain unharmed.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my angel.  That sounds like a wonderful idea.  Let's go to the stables and get a horse for the day."

He held Lycoris' hand and led the way out of the store and then towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:40 am

The injured spider shrieked in pain as Matthew attacked it further, soon succumbing to its injuries and getting defeated. The other spider took advantage of this and attacked Matthew with his webs, intending to trap and incapacitate him. 

Meanwhile, Anjela was disturbed by another violent bout of coughing, similar to the one she had in the morning but even worse.

Lycoris held Alex's hand happily and followed him as they headed to the stables. She hugged his arm happily as they walked and lovingly said, 

"You are the best, Alex. Thank you so much for everything you do for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 am

As the other spider tried to trap Matthew with its webs, Matthew got angry at it and said,

"I don't have time for you.  I won't let you hurt her."

He charged at the spider, wanting to defeat it as quickly as possible.

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww I love making you happy, my angel.  It makes me happy when I see you happy."

The couple continued their walk towards the stables and soon, they made it.  A stablehand greeted them and Alex asked for a horse to be brought for the day.  The stablehand nodded and went into the stables to fetch an available horse.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:52 am

The spider was a bit scared by Matthew's anger but it tried to keep away from him as long as possible and just keep shooting its webs at it from far. 

Meanwhile, Anjela continued coughing hard to the point it woke her up, and although she noticed Matthew fighting the spider, she was unable to get up and help, as she continued coughing her heart out.

Lycoris and Alex waited for the stablehand to fetch them a horse and as they did, she said, 

"You'll be patient with me when you teach me how to swim, Alex? I am worried I don't get the hang of it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:58 am

Matthew heard Anjela coughing and it was as though he felt the motivation to finish off the spider as quickly as possible.  He charged at it, striking its belly, doing his best to put it down.

Alex held Lycoris' hands and nodding, he replied, "Of course, my angel.  No one gets it right their first time, and I'm going to be with you the entire time.  We'll take it slow so you'll get the hang of swimming, ok?"

The stablehand soon returned with a beautiful brown mare for the couple.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 am

The spider couldn't keep up with Matthew as he charged at it and as he struck its belly, the spider was finally defeated.

Lycoris nodded happily and looking relieved, she said, "If I have you with me, I'll manage fine."

As the stablehand brought them the brown mare, Lycoris happily greeted it and reached out to pet its head gently, saying, "Hi there. We hope it's not too much trouble to accompany us for the day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:17 am

Matthew felt relief coursing through his body as both spiders were finally defeated.  He rushed to Anjela's side and saw that she was awake although coughing.  Quickly, he rummaged through his bag until he found a bottle of medicine to suppress coughs.  He took a couple of pills out and handing them along with a bottle of water, he said,

"Anjela, take this."

The horse whinnied happily, as though telling Lycoris that she didn't mind.  The stablehand smiled and said,

"I believe she likes you, miss.  I hope you two have a wonderful ride."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:21 am

Anjela reached out to take the pills from Matthew and doing her best to suppress her coughs, she swallowed the pills while drinking some water. She lay down again on her sleeping bag as she tried to take her breaths although she would still let out a cough every bit or so. She looked weakly at Matthew and quietly said, 

"Those-those were spiders back there? You fought on your own?"

Lycoris smiled happily at the stablehand and replied, "Thank you very much, sir."

She then waited for Alex to help her on the horse and get on behind her so they could get going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: