Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:32 am

Nathan smiled softly and nodded to Helena. He then gave orders to the soldiers to go back their posts, and they did as commanded. After they left, Nathan turned to Helena and without saying anything, he scooped her in his arms and looking lovingly at her, he said,

"I know how to make my princess feel better. We're going to our room and we'll have a most romantic night."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, yes, of course, I understand. I think it's past dinnertime but yes, I am hungry. Something to eat sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:39 am

Helena blushed deeply and shyly replied, "I'd like that very much."

She gazed happily into Nathan's eyes as he carried her inside the mansion, as she held onto Romeo and Fiona flew with them.

Alex smiled and replied, "Ok then.  Let's go."

He waited for Lycoris to hold onto his arm and then he led the way out of the house and then led the horse to the stables in Lessire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:03 am

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena then casting a spell, he teleported them back to their room. He laid Helena gently on the bed then telepathically, he asked for their dinner to be fetched. 

Taking a seat beside her, he looked at her lovingly and said, "We'll have the most wonderful dinner in a little bit."

Lycoris followed Alex out of the house and to the stables. She still had a careful look on her face though, wondering if the captain was still tracking them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:16 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I can't wait."

She was beginning to feel cheered up and she gently placed Romeo at the foot of the bed.

Alex looked at Lycoris as they walked and he said, "Don't worry.  I'm keeping a lookout, too.  We can never be too careful."

The couple reached the stables and asked one of the stablehands to take their horse to a stall to rest for the night.  Then he talked to the stable owner and asked that a message be delivered immediately to the stable owner near their vacation home, to explain that the horse will be returned tomorrow.  Alex wrote the note along with where it needed to be delivered and the stable owner said that he would take care of it immediately.

Alex then turned to Lycoris and said, "Ok, we're all done here, so we can grab something to eat.  Fortunately, there are quite a few places that will still be open this late.  Are you in the mood for anything in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:20 am

Nathan smiled and a little later, there was a knock on the door. He gave permission for the maid to enter and indeed, a couple of maids came into the room, carrying trays of delicious dinner. They laid it out on the table then bowed and took their leave. 

After they left, Nathan cast a minor spell and summoned a couple of romantic candles on the table and turned off any other lights, creating a romantic, intimate atmosphere. He extended his hand to Helena and happily said, 

"Come on, my princess. Dinner is all ready."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then curiously asked, "Can we have something sweet for dinner? I know that sounds unusual but I can't help it. I am craving something sweet at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:27 am

Helena blushed and happily taking Nathan's hand, she got up and let him lead her to the table, where a romantic dinner was waiting for them.

Alex chuckled a bit and replied, "Not at all.  I'd love something sweet, too, and we can just order dessert for dinner.  Maybe some cake, ice cream, or something else sweet?  Oh and hot chocolate, too.  Hot chocolate always cheers me up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:37 am

Nathan helped Helena into her seat then sat across from her. Smiling at her, he said, 

"What do you think? This will cheer you a bit, won't it?"

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "I'd love hot chocolate too. Cake and hot chocolate then? Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:49 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  Thank you, my Nathan."

She looked curiously at the table, wondering what they would have for dinner.

Alex nodded happily at Lycoris and replied, "Yup, that sounds perfect to me and I know just the place."

He gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way to a small restaurant that was near Nerine's house, so they wouldn't have to walk much afterwards.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 1:59 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The dinner was composed of various kinds of foods, many of them that were originally from the gods' world, deliciously prepared. Nathan would tell Helena about each kind and have her taste it, and the two spent their time happily, eating dinner and enjoying each other's company.

Lycoris smiled softly and holding Alex's arm, she followed him to the restaurant. She couldn't help but comment,

"It's been a long time since we've last been here, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:41 pm

As Helena ate and chatted with Nathan, she said,

"Thank you for this, Nathan.  You spoil me so.  I don't know if I deserve it."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  It's been quite a while.  I see that the city hasn't changed much."

The couple made their way to the restaurant, where a waiter greeted them and led them to a table near a window.  He handed them menus and then left.

After Lycoris and Alex were seated, Alex said, "Ok, they have hot chocolate and what kind of cake would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Nathan pouted a bit at Helena and said, 

"Hey, don't say that again. You deserve all the good things in the world, love. I don't know if I can give you everything that you deserve even. I love you so much, Helena, and I want to grant you all the wonderful things in the world, make you the happiest alive."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "Can we have something with fruits? A fruit cake? That sounds delicious. Do they have such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Helena blushed happily and replied, "You make me so incredibly happy, my Nathan.  I truly needed this, a romantic evening with you."

She reached out to hold his hand.

Alex looked over the menu and replied, "Well, they have a strawberry shortcake.  It has strawberries on top as well as the strawberries mixed in with the cake itself, but do you want more variety of fruits?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Nathan squeezed Helena's hand gently then gallantly kissing it, he said, 

"I couldn't bear to see you sad, love. I'd do anything to put a smile on your face, you know. You're my most previous treasure."

He continued eating his dinner, soon finishing up.

Lycoris smiled and said, "The strawberry shortcake sounds nice. I don't think I've had it before but it sounds delicious and I know how strawberries taste like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Helena smiled and she soon finished up her dinner, too.  She then said,

"That was really delicious and I'm so full."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Ok, strawberry shortcake it is then."

He waved for a waiter and after one came, Alex gave them their orders for two hot chocolates and two servings of strawberry shortcake.  The waiter jotted down the order, took the menus, and left for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 am

Nathan grinned and replied, "I am glad you enjoyed it, love. Do you want anything else? If not, I should call the maids to have them clean up here."

After the waiter took their orders and left, Lycoris reached out to touch Alex's hand and smiling a bit, she said, 

"It's ok, right? I need you, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 am

Helena shook her head and replied, "I'm full, thanks."

She smiled at Nathan, wondering if there would be any plans after dinner.

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and nodding, he replied, "Yes, it's ok.  We have the evening in peace and we'll think of what to do tomorrow.  I love you forever, my angel, and I will always protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:05 am

Nathan nodded then telepathically asked for the maids to come pick up the empty dinner trays and plates and in a few minutes, a couple of maids came to do as ordered, then left the couple alone. 

Nathan then approached Helena and leading her to the couch, he took a seat by her side and wrapping his arms around her, he said, 

"What do you think? I would just like to cuddle next to you for the rest of the night."

Lycoris smiled a bit more and gratefully replied, "Thank you, Alex. You're the best. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here. I love you too, always and forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 am

Helena giggled and replied, "Cuddling sounds good.  I was thinking of dancing, but I'm more than happy with cuddling."

Alex gently kissed the back of Lycoris' hand and soon, the waiter returned with their orders.  After he left, Alex said, 

"Oh, the hot chocolate and strawberry shortcake look so good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 am

Nathan replied, "Hey, my princess' wish is my command. If it's dancing that your heart desires, it's dancing you get, love."

He cast a spell and the room was filled with quiet, romantic music. He then approached Helena and kneeling before her, he gallantly took her hand and asked,

"Will my beautiful wife give me the honor of this dance?"

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "I can tell. The hot chocolate smells so good."

She reached out for her fork and took a small piece of her cake. Smiling even more, she happily said, "Yummy. This is really so good."

(I have the evening shift today so I'll be able to post as usual. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:08 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I would love to dance with my husband."

She followed Nathan as he led the way to the floor so they could have their dance.

Alex took his fork and after taking a bite of his cake, he replied, "Yup, it sure is and sweets are wonderful."

He sipped his hot chocolate and ate his strawberry shortcake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:20 am

Nathan led Helena to the middle of the room where there was space big enough for them to dance, and after positioning themselves, he started to lead their dance, going slowly and romantically. Gazing happily into Helena's eyes, he said,

"How about this? Am I doing well for my beautiful wife?"

Lycoris continued eating her cake as well and sipping her hot chocolate. Nodding happily, she said, 

"It's always great to have sweets. Do they have a magical effect, Alex? To cheer up a saddened person? I feel like they do that always."

She looked curious at the thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:38 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, you sure are, my handsome husband.  I'm so incredibly happy and lucky to be your wife."

She gently laid her head on Nathan's shoulder as the two of them continued to dance.

Alex grinned and replied, "It might.  Sweets have been known to lift people's spirits up, so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up having a magical effect as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 am

Nathan held Helena close to him as they continued to dance together, enjoying every moment of the night as they spent it together. He couldn't help but comment,

"Heh, my nights have become a lot sweeter and happier since you've shown up in my life, love."\

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "That totally makes sense. We should have a lot of sweets then for times like this."

She continued eating her cake and sipping her chocolate, savoring every moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:54 am

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "And my life has become all the happier since you've entered it, my Nathan.  I truly am the luckiest woman ever to have such a wonderful husband."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I'm totally with you on that, my angel."

He continued to eat his cake and happily sip his hot chocolate, enjoying every bite and sip.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:00 am

Nathan chuckled happily and said, "Then I must be the luckiest man ever to be blessed with such a wonderful woman for my wife."

He continued dancing with her happily until the music soon finished. He leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss.

Lycoris continued eating and drinking as well until she was eventually all done. She smiled and said, 

"This was very yummy and I'm full. Thanks, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: