Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:06 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "That definitely is a problem.  I mean, you two seem more like twins than the same person, if that makes any sense."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:29 am

Lycoris was silent for a moment then thoughtfully replied,

"That is what happens, you know, when someone keeps bottling up negative emotions inside of them and prevents them from going out. That is what my other self did all the time; and when Ryan used the duplicate spell on her, I was created and all those negative emotions bottled inside me. So, maybe you can call me her dark side?"

She shrugged, internally not comfortable with that name despite its truth.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:42 am

Matthew replied, "I wouldn't call it a dark side.  I'd say it's more of a repressed side but I don't dislike it.  Not at all."

He smiled softly at Lycoris, his voice warm and kind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:50 am

Lycoris couldn't help but smile softly as she heard Matthew's words and reaching out to touch his face with her hand gently, she coyly said,

"You know, I don't wonder at all how I love you so much. Just hearing a few words like these melts my heart, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:52 am

Matthew blushed and his cheeks got hotter upon Lycoris' touch.  He gently replied,

"And I love you.  My heart is just so warm with love for you."

He gently touched Lycoris' free hand and gazed warmly into her face.

(I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to go to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out for work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:31 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris giggled slyly and replied, "We're the perfect match for each other, aren't we? You're the only one my heart beats for."

She leaned in for a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Matthew leaned in for the kiss as well, wrapping his arms lovingly around Lycoris and pouring all of his love and emotions into it.  Part of him did wonder, though, how the usual Lycoris felt about their kissing and whether she was uncomfortable with it.  That thought was in the back of his mind and afterwards, he broke the kiss, not saying anything but gazing sweetly at Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 am

Lycoris didn't say anything either but laid her head on Matthew's shoulder, deciding to just enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet with him. The real Lycoris was locked inside, but her other self allowed her to sense and hear everything around them. It saddened her to see how Matthew was attached to her other self, as she thought that she didn't deserve his feelings, and in the same time, it made her feel more compelled to sacrifice herself and leave, as she didn't have a place between them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 am

As Matthew held this Lycoris in his arms, he asked,

"So how do you want to spend the afternoon?  I certainly don't mind staying like this.  I love being around you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah, I don't mind it either, you know. You're the only one whom I enjoy his company, you know? The only one who makes me feel complete."

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope had gone out to the gardens with Alex and Nerine. She actually wanted to talk to them about something, specifically to Alex, so she used the chance to accompany them.

Smiling softly, she said, "It's been a long time since it's been just the three of us, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:52 am

(I finished Golden Sun 2 so I should get around to playing Shuffle more.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Same here."

He leaned in to gently kiss Lycoris and then continued to enjoy the peace and quiet of the afternoon with her.

Meanwhile, Alex turned his attention to Lady Penelope and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, it has definitely been a while.  You look well, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:58 am

(Oh coolies. XD Let me know what you think of the rest of the routes and all. XD And I guess we can give Matthew and Lycoris a break for now. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled softly to Alex and replied, "Thanks, darling. You look well, too and you're as beautiful as always, Nerine."

Nerine smiled a bit to her and replied, "Thanks, my lady."

Lady Penelope paused for a moment then said, "Is it ok if I ask you a favor, dears? I know I may be asking for much but you two are the only ones I can talk to about this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:02 am

(Sure, will do.  Out of curiosity, I noticed that you only played through certain routes.  I'm curious as to why that's the case.  XD  And yup, Matthew and Lycoris can have a breather.  ^^)

Alex looked curiously at Lady Penelope and nodding, he replied, "Of course, my lady.  What favor do you wish to ask of us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:10 am

(Ahh yup, that's true. I didn't like the game's writing back then, I guess. And because I watched the anime, I did know the endings so there was nothing new in it for me. XD Although I don't know Mayumi's and Kareha's so I might check them out sometime. But yup, the game's writing and Rin's terrible bland personality turned me off. XD)

Lady Penelope sighed deeply and after a moment, she replied,

"It's about my daughter. You are the only ones who know about what she plans to do after she takes Lycoris' powers so I can only talk to you about this. I'm afraid it's still in her mind and it's been troubling her even more lately. I-I don't want her to go through this. And I-I am sure that if you don't care about my daughter that much, I am sure you care about your friend and what becomes of her."

She looked to be on the verge of tears, as she was referring to the shapeshifter's plan to go after Lisianthus' life.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:17 am

(Ahh I see.  Yup, I can understand that.  XD)

Alex nodded, looking worried, and he replied,

"Yes, we're aware.  What do you want us to do?  Should we talk to your daughter?"

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go out for the day and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:16 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and sorry for the delay at the end and late reply. We had sudden guests so yeah, I had to help my mum with preparations and such. :/)

Lady Penelope replied, "I suppose you can do that if you're direct about it although I doubt it will make much difference. I know how stubborn my daughter is. But I also know this: when the time comes, she will ask for your help in particular, Alex. Please, don't help her with that, no matter what. Even-even if you pretend that you are, I want you to stop her then. I-I don't want to lose her too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 pm

(No worries.  ^^  I'll post now and then I'll be back in the evening so I can post more then.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  I am aware that your daughter feels wronged by Sia but killing her certainly won't help to ease her pain.  Well, revenge never does, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:25 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lady Penelope replied sadly, 

"I know, darling. I know and I understand that and I don't want anything but for that queen to leave my daughter alone and my daughter do the same. I am tired of all the fighting and excitement and I just want the two of us to live in peace. I-I am afraid my daughter doesn't think the same way though. She will stop at nothing to avenge her husband and baby."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:04 am

Alex sighed and nodded sadly.  He replied,

"Revenge won't bring either of them back, though.  I mean, I think Sia did wrong but hurting her won't solve anything."

(I'm going to be gaming so I may be slow in posting but I'll be here until I turn in for the night.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:10 am

(No problem. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, 

"I know, darling. That's why I am asking for your help. Especially you, Alex. I know my daughter may not always show it but I do think your opinion may have some importance to her. So, um, please don't leave her alone through this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  I haven't been spending a lot of time with your daughter, have I?  Of course, I've been spending most of my time with my darling due to this current ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:20 am

Lady Penelope nodded quickly in understanding and replied, 

"Oh yes, darling, I wouldn't want to take you away from your wife or anything. But if you can just show my daughter that she has someone to confide in, maybe someone to call a friend if I am not asking for too much, maybe that can help? I try to be that someone for her but it doesn't always seem to work, I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:22 am

(Kind of random but of all the paths in Shuffle I've played so far, I liked Lisianthus' the best.  I mean, Kikyou is awesome.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course."

He looked thoughtful and then turning to Nerine, he said, "If it's all right with you, darling, may I spend a bit of time with Lady Penelope's daughter after dinner?"

He was thinking that the two of them could have a nice chat then.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:25 am

(I see. XD I wonder if you've finished Nerine's path yet. XD)

Although Nerine didn't like the whole talk, as she didn't like the shapeshifter much in the first place so she could be willing to help, she couldn't say anything to protest. So nodding, she replied,

"Of course, sure. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:28 am

(I'm currently on her path now.  I like Nerine although a lot of the CGs I've unlocked on her path so far border on fan service.  XP)

Alex smiled softly at Nerine and replied, "Thanks for understanding, darling.  I sure do have the best wife ever."

He leaned in to kiss Nerine sweetly on the lips and then turning back to Lady Penelope, he said,

"I'll talk to her this evening and get her to open up to me a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: