Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:32 am

(Ahh yeah, that's totally true. XD Well, the whole game and anime were originally full of fan service and beyond and yeah, this is the censored version too. Razz)

Lady Penelope smiled softly and holding both of Alex's hands, she patted them motherly and replied gratefully,

"Thank you, dear. I don't know how to express how grateful I am to you. I won't ever forget your help."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:48 am

(Ahh yeah, that's true.  I just see more of Nerine's CGs being fan service than for the other females that I've played but then there's Nerine's dad so I guess I can understand.   Razz)

Alex returned Lady Penelope's smile and replied,

"I'll do my best, my lady.  I would like to be friends with your daughter, at any rate."

(I'm getting sleepy now so I'll go to bed now but I'll check back tomorrow and tomorrow's a free day for me so I can post whenever.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:17 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled and replied, "Thanks, dear. I am sure my daughter can find a wonderful friend in you too."

She paused then happily said, "Well, let's continue our walk, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'm all for that idea."

He offered Nerine his arm and then the couple and Lady Penelope continued their afternoon walk in the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:05 pm

(Sorry I didn't post at all today. I was out for the whole day with my mom and I returned quite late and exhausted. X-X I'll be here to post more tomorrow hopefully. ^^)

The party continued their walk around the gardens, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful view. Lady Penelope felt a lot better after talking to Alex about the matter, and had hope that he would be able to help the shapeshifter.

Meanwhile, Lycoris spent time in Matthew's company and as they did, she quietly asked,

"You still don't want that we run away or something? You want to bet on that miracle?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 pm

(No worries.  ^^  Oh and I finished Nerine's path yesterday.  Lycoris is really so sweet.  I mean, I wish the Nerine in the RP would appreciate her more.  T.T)

Matthew took a breath and replied, "I do.  I mean, if I want to be completely selfish, of course I'd run away with you.  There's no doubt about that.  But I need to consider other things, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:10 am

(Yup, I totally agree there. If only the RP Nerine were more like the game Nerine. XD)

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, "Like what? If you're talking about your dad, you can let him know. And umm, he can take care of your patients meanwhile, right? What else is there to worry about?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:49 am

(True.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Well, you do know the reason that the shapeshifter wants to sacrifice you?  Or I suppose I should say, your powers, specifically?"

He was trying to hint that he still wanted to find a way to save the devils' world.

(I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 am

(No problem. XD)

Lycoris' expression darkened and she replied,

"Yes, I know. To restore the devils' world and whatever she says about it. Don't tell me you actually care about that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:06 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew's eyebrows furrowed in concern and he replied, "You don't care if an entire world dies?  I mean, I understand that you want to live and I want you to live.  But if it didn't involve your life, you still wouldn't care if a world dies and its people suffer as a result?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 am

Lycoris rolled her eyes and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"Ok, first, let me correct your information. The devils' world is already dead, and its people either died in the war or left it a long time ago. What the shapeshifter wants to do is to restore it. But truly, I don't want to risk my life for some world that never knew or recognized me. If you're still thinking of that miracle, don't because I don't believe in it myself and you know why it can't happen even if I did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:18 am

Matthew replied, "Well, just humor me for a bit but what do you mean by your latter comment exactly?  Even if you believed in the miracle, you still wouldn't want to go through with it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:21 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, that's what I meant. But you know for that miracle to happen, all of me must truly love you, and you love me back just as truly as I do. But you know that's not that case, right?"

She was referring to the real Lycoris who didn't return Matthew's love.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:25 am

Matthew sighed and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I know."

He looked down and then sadly asked, "Why doesn't she love me?  Is there something wrong with me?  Am I just wrong for her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 am

Lycoris could hear the sadness in Matthew's voice and reaching out to wrap her arms around him lovingly, she said,

"It's her loss, you know. She doesn't see you like I do. Maybe she has someone else in her heart but it's just my luck, I guess. I can have you all for myself and I am more than enough for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:42 am

Matthew smiled softly and nodding, he replied warmly,

"You are.  You're more than enough for me.  You see the good in me, right?  As I do in you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:56 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, 

"Of course I do, and what brought me so close to you is that you see the good in me. If I could only have just you forever, I would be more than happy, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:02 am

Matthew smiled softly and slowly, he leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.  He truly appreciated her support and loved her so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:28 am

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her emotions into it. After the kiss was eventually broken, she happily said,

"I love you so much. I truly do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:30 am

Matthew smiled softly at Lycoris and gently replied, "And I love you so much, too."

He gazed warmly at Lycoris and hugged her gently.

(I'm just giving a bit of advice to the actual Lycoris but if she wants to talk sense into Matthew, she may need to understand where he's coming from.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 am

(Ahh I guess you mean that the actual Lycoris needs to understand that Matthew wants to save both her and the devils' world, right? XD And I received your PM and read it but you'll find a reply tomorrow your time. I would have thought things out and all. XD)

Lycoris returned the hug gently, feeling happy and warm that she had Matthew's support. He was truly the only person she genuinely cared about and who mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 am

(Yup, that's right on the Lycoris part.  XD  And coolies on the PM.  As I said, when you have time, you can reply to it.  I just need an opinion on the matter so I can move forward on that front.  ^^)

Matthew continued to hold Lycoris in his arms for another minute and then remembering something, he said,

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry.  We were supposed to go out for lunch, weren't we?  Things just got so crazy earlier.  I'll make it up to you soon, though, ok?"

(I'm starting to get a bit sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to bed but I'll post again tomorrow in my morning and then post more after I get back from work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:59 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris giggled a bit and replied, "I totally forgot about it myself. Yeah, things did get crazy earlier."

She paused then wrapping her arms around Matthew, she coyly said, "Why don't you make it up for me quite soon? We can go out for dinner, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Sure, we can go out for dinner.  In that case, do you want to go to town and eat somewhere there?  We can eat whatever you feel like."

(I got your PM btw and thanks.  I'll definitely follow up on both suggestions soon.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:30 am

(No problem, glad I could help. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I would love that. I don't know the places around town but you sure do. Why don't you take me somewhere you like? Where do you usually go out to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: