Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful for a moment then she replied,

"Well, they were definitely very kind people but a little proud. I guess it's natural as they held very high positions. His father was the head of the fire magic department in the academy and he was a very respected nobleman. His mother didn't work, but she was well-known lady in the court of Cephiron. They were warm and kind people however."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 6:52 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  They sound like they're kind of similar to my parents although there are a few differences.  Are they still alive in the gods' world?"

(Getting sleepy so I'm going to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow.  I know you have school and all again then so yeah, I'll post whenever I see a post from you and all.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix, and I'll do my best to post as regularly as I can. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked saddened and shaking her head, she replied,

"His father passed away a couple of days after his son's execution. He couldn't bear to see his only son humiliated and killed in front of all people of Cephiron. As for his mother, she had a severe nervous breakdown and never returned to her old self, so she'd been committed to an asylum and has been living there since then. The only member remaining of his family is his younger brother, but he's married to a young lady and they live together away from Cephiron."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

Alex looked saddened as well and replied, "Oh I see.  That is horrible indeed."

He thought things over and after a minute, he asked,

"My lady, I'm just putting this out in theory but if Sia were to apologize for her wrongdoings, even go so far as to make it public, would your daughter be able to forgive her and move on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful but not looking too hopeful, she replied,

"I can't tell for sure, but at least for now, I don't think my daughter would agree. At least not so easily. It's been more than three years and she never stopped working or planning for the moment of revenge, so I don't think it would be easy to convince her quite easily to put it down even if the queen were to apologize."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Should I just keep trying to talk to her then?  I can understand the terrible losses she's had to endure but she should think of all the things she still has.  I mean, she has you and she has her health again, right?"

(My bodily condition isn't so good but I hope it'll be better tomorrow.  Just letting you know in case I miss posting and all for the next day or so.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm

(Aww I read your Steam status earlier. I hope you feel better soon. Hug)

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "I know but I guess she doesn't see that. Maybe you can help her realize it? If you keep trying to talk to her, get closer to her perhaps, you may reach out to her? I know I am asking for much, knowing how difficult my daughter can be, but it's because I trust you so much that I ask."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex smiled back and replied, "I understand.  I'll keep talking to her.  I'll visit her every evening after dinner and check up on her.  Your daughter really needs a friend to confide in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Lady Penelope had quite a grateful look on her face and replied,

"Thank you, dear. I don't know what to say. I am really grateful to you and I am sure my daughter will be grateful to have a friend in you as well. I can already tell that she will open up to you more than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so.  I'm sad to be in the middle of a conflict between your daughter and Sia, but I'll do what I can."

(Just in case, I wanted to say that I won't be able to post in the morning because I'm going to do some lunar new year stuff with family but I should be back in the late morning.  I will post sometime during the day although I don't know when.  ^^  Also, I don't know if you regularly check Humble Bundle but this might interest you.  Hunie Sekai Bundle  I mean, some of those games are definitely questionable lol but both fault milestone games are in it and you can just purchase them for $1 so that's a pretty good deal if you don't want the other tier games.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm

(I understand, take your time and all. XD And yup, I've already seen that bundle and I admit it's a pretty good deal although I won't be able to get it for now. The bad side of withdrawing all your savings and not leaving anything on your card. XD Oh well. lol)

Lady Penelope smiled and replied, "Thank you for everything, darling, and thank you for caring genuinely about my daughter. I am sure she cares about you just the same and appreciates all your attempts to reach out and help her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 5:01 pm

(Aww I see.  Yeah, that happens.  And I'm back now.  I'll post and then get some sleep since I had to wake up pretty early this morning and I'm still sleepy.  lol  But I won't sleep all day-just for a bit.  XD)

Alex smiled softly and replied, "And I care about her.  If anything, it'll be nice to have her as a friend and who wouldn't say no to more friends?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:16 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post today. I was supposed to study a little during the morning and post in the afternoon as usual but yeah, got busier than usual. XD I'll hopefully make it up tomorrow though as I should have a slightly more free schedule. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled happily and replied, "Definitely no one."

She paused then said, "I don't want to keep you any longer, darling. Thank you so much for your help today. It's getting quite late and I am sure you need your sleep for the night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:06 pm

(Ahh no worries.  I went to bed a little early last night anyway.  My flu is getting better although I'm still dealing with this annoying stuffy nose.  I read that walking around a lot helps, though, so I'll try that today.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I should go check up on my darling and I'm sure you want to get some sleep as well.  Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help."

Meanwhile, as Matthew and Lycoris were enjoying the nighttime, Matthew realized how late it was getting and he commented,

"We should be heading back.  You might be getting sleepy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 5:19 am

(I am glad to hear that. ^^ And yup, and you can always use some saline nose drops if things don't work. I think they help as well. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied softly, "Thank you, darling. Good night and please pass my regards to your wife."

Lycoris shrugged and replied, "Not really but if it's getting late, I guess it's better to go back? It isn't so safe to stay out late, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 5:59 am

(True.  Well, we'll see how my condition is after this weekend is over.  I hope I'll be almost better by then, if not completely better.  Still going to sleep early tonight but I'll make some posts while I can.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "I will, my lady.  I bid you good night then."

He bowed politely to Lady Penelope and then left her room, heading to his and Nerine's room to get some sleep.

Matthew replied, "It's generally not safe to be out this late although I know you're certainly more than capable of taking care of any funny business."

(Ok, I'm going to get some sleep now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and sorry I couldn't post earlier. My mom had called for me to help her with some chores and all.:/)

Lycoris grinned confidently and replied, "Definitely. I can protect myself and protect you quite easily. And you would be able to support and help me, too, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 4:50 pm

(No worries.  Hopefully, this stuffy nose will go away soon and then I can stay up to my usual time.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's very true."

As the couple walked, he asked, "Did you enjoy tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Lycoris had a happy smile on her face and nodding, she replied,

"Yes, very, very much. Would you take me out often? Even if just to have a walk somewhere. I love it when it's just the two of us, away from everyone and anyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, of course.  It's always nice just to get away and have it be the two of us every once in a while, right?  And I do enjoy your company very much."

He smiled softly at Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:30 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted in more than a week. I've been busy with college and other stuff let alone that I haven't been in the best mood lately because of some troubles at home and college. :/)

Lycoris nodded happily and hugging Matthew's arm closer, she replied, "Yes, quite so on my side as well. I enjoy every moment I spend in your company. But I am not so surprised. I love you so much after all, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 4:28 pm

(I'm sorry about that.  I hope things get better for you and I'm here if you want to talk about it.   Hug)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "And I love you so very much."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.  Once the kiss was broken, Matthew then looked around and said,

"Wow, it sure is quiet now and very peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I can feel it but I don't mind it one bit, you know. I wouldn't be sad at all if it were like this all time. Who do I need in my life other than you after all?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Matthew smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And I only need you."

He leaned in to give Lycoris another sweet kiss on the lips.  Then he said,

"We really should be getting back.  Are you getting a little sleepy?"

(I got your PM btw, thanks.  ^^  Oh and I've decided to hold off on my writing until next month because I'm still recovering from this flu and I've got a lot of other things to deal with at the moment so I should have more free time in April.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:40 pm

(I am finally having a little free time and mind to post here. I am really sorry; I should totally give more attention to the RP but college and work aren't giving me a problem. And I have this annoying cold as well which doesn't want to go away so oh well. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "A little bit. I guess we have no choice but to go back now. It's getting really late, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: