Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:52 am

(Annnd I am finally done with exams. XD  cheers I'll finally have more time to post here. Although I still have a few things to take care of in real life, but I'll definitely be able to post here at least semi-regularly. XD) 

Lycoris followed Matthew to the shapeshifter's room, where the shapeshifter was lying down in bed, staring thoughtfully at the ceiling. The lunch that one of the maids had brought up to her was still untouched on the table.

As she heard a knock on the door, she asked, "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:31 pm

(Nice.  I'll do my best to check here more often.  I'm dealing with a cold at the moment and the last part of it refuses to go away but yeah, I'm happy to hear that your exams are over.  ^^)

Matthew answered, "It's me and Lycoris.  May we come in?  We won't take up much of your time."

(Oh and I wanted to ask you but do you want a Steam key for LiEat?  I remember seeing it on your wishlist and one of my friends gave me a key for it so I'd be happy to give it to you.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 am

(Aww I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. Hug And I would definitely love that on LiEat. I would appreciate it very much. ^^)

The shapeshifter wondered if something was the matter so Lycoris and Matthew would want to check on her, but she sat up and after putting on her hood, she replied,

"Yeah, sure, come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:51 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I'm actually gaming at the moment although it's on the Nintendo DS.  Folke gave me his old one when he was here and he was bugging me to play both Golden Sun games so I'm finally getting around to it.  lol  But anyway, I'll send you a PM for the LiEat key after this post.  XD)

Matthew opened the door and he and Lycoris entered the shapeshifter's room.  Immediately, he noticed that the shapeshifter hadn't eaten her lunch and he asked,

"Are you feeling ill?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:27 pm

(Thanks for the key. ^^ And sorry I couldn't post more. We had my uncle visit today and all so we had to prepare. XD)

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Why do you ask that?"

She then noticed how Matthew had taken notice of her untouched lunch, and guessing that he was referring to that, she replied quietly,

"I am fine, just not hungry. Now what do you want? What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm

(Ahh no problem.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "We were concerned about you.  I mean, you've been staying in your room for a while now.  Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 am

The shapeshifter was a little surprised that this was why Matthew and Lycoris came to visit, and for a moment she didn't reply. Lycoris added,

"We couldn't help but worry about you. It's not like you to umm, stay in your room all the time so."

The shapeshifter took a moment but she replied, "I am fine. Nothing of your concern. I just don't feel like being around other company. Nothing wrong with that, I think."

(I am going out with my mom in a bit so I might not be able to post again for a while but I'll post again tonight of course. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:16 am

(Ok.  XD)

Matthew replied, "Of course there's nothing wrong with that.  We just worry about you, that's all.  If there's something bothering you, you can come talk to us whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure."

She was thoughtfully silent for a moment, thinking that she didn't need to talk to anyone about what bothered. She only needed to act: to fulfill the wish that was aching so inside her. Then she would feel a lot better.

She paused then addressing Matthew, she said, "How is Lycoris' health? Isn't she ready yet to have her powers taken?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Matthew looked over at Lycoris and replied, "She's almost ready."

Inside, Matthew didn't want to sacrifice Lycoris' powers just yet.  He wanted to try to achieve that miracle so that both Lycoris could live and yet the devils' world still be saved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 pm

The shapeshifter nodded but then impatiently replied,

"As in, when can we do it? Give me a time, doctor. I am honestly growing tired of doing nothing and waiting and she's definitely looking all better to me."

Lycoris felt uneasy especially at the shapeshifter's tone, but she did her best not to show it and preferred to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:43 am

Matthew replied calmly, "I don't want there to be any setbacks so I don't want to rush things.  But maybe in a day, two days?"

He looked at Lycoris but he had no idea if he could end up making that miracle happen in so short a time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:13 am

The shapeshifter wanted a more definite answer, but figuring that this was the best she would get for now, she replied,

"Fine. It better not take any longer than that. I've waited for too long already."

Although Lycoris had been silent all the time, she suddenly frowned and in an annoyed, aggressive voice, she said,

"You can wait as much as you want, darling. I am not letting you have what you want."

Obviously, it wasn't the nice Lycoris in control anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 am

Matthew realize that it was the other Lycoris in control now and although he wanted to say something, he remained silent.  He was curious as to how things would play out before he would decide on any course of action.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 am

The shapeshifter was surprised as Lycoris' other personality suddenly made an appearance, but she definitely wasn't shaken. Smirking, she said,

"Your confidence impresses me, but it fails to make me feel any threatened. You aren't in a position to scare me, so I wouldn't be so brave if I were you."

Lycoris groaned angrily and replied, "Would you like that I show you what I can do?! Just because I haven't taken any action against you so far, that doesn't mean I am helpless!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:12 am

Matthew looked on helplessly as both the shapeshifter and the other Lycoris exchanged words.  He wanted to help both Lycoris and save the devils' world as well.  He wanted to make that miracle happen but he feared that time might run out.

(I was at work earlier so thus, the late reply.  ^^  Also, I might have an idea of how to save both Lycoris.  Playing Shuffle! kind of helps.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 am

(No problem. ^^ And lol, I am curious to know it. XD I wonder how far you've gotten into Shuffle!, btw. XD)

The shapeshifter wanted to snap back at Lycoris but growing tired of this useless fighting, she looked to Matthew and said,

"Take her and get out of here. And I prefer that you two don't come to me again unless it is to tell me that you are ready to sacrifice her powers."

Lycoris wasn't able to control her nerves, however, and looking as though she was about to cast some sort of a spell, she angrily replied, "Can't you hear me?! I said you aren't taking anything from me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:32 am

(I'm going to sleep soon but I'll make this post first before I do so.  ^^  On Shuffle, I finished Asa's, Mayumi's, and both of Lisianthus' paths.  I was currently playing through Nerine's before I got my cold and so switched over to Golden Sun but I'm almost done with Golden Sun so I should get back to Shuffle soon.  XD)

Matthew looked to Lycoris and gently said,

"Hey, let's get out of here.  Staying here will only cause more problems, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 am

(I see. XD I didn't get the chance to post last night but I'm here for the morning. XD)

Although Lycoris wanted to get her anger out at the shapeshifter, she thought that this wasn't the time or place for so. So she calmed down a little then nodding, she said,

"It's our mistake for coming here in the first place. I have no idea why my other pathetic self wanted to check on you. Let's get out of here, Matt."

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, waiting for the couple to leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 4:27 pm

(Nice.  I'm going out for the day because of work but I'll be back home late this afternoon so I should be able to post in my evening.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right."

He gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way out of the shapeshifter's room.  He led the way back to Lycoris' room, thinking that it be best that she rest there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lycoris followed Matthew to her room and there, she waited for him to close the door after them and they both sat down. She had an annoyed look on her face and said,

"Are we really going to wait around and do nothing while she's anticipating that I give her my life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "I'm trying my best but she isn't making things easy."

He hoped that the other Lycoris would understand that it was the usual Lycoris he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:28 am

Lycoris still had the annoyed look on her face as she replied,

"You're talking about my other self, aren't you? But she has no right to decide things for me. If she wants to die, she can die alone. I don't want to sacrifice my life and especially not to that shapeshifter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Hey, I understand.  I mean, I don't want either of you to die."

He thought things over and then asked, "You two are one and the same, right?  I mean, there's no way to actually separate you two?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:01 am

Lycoris shook her head and her annoyance not seeming to go away, she replied,

"Unfortunately, there isn't. We aren't separate people so we can separate. We are the one and the same person, no matter how different we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: