Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Ryan felt hurt upon hearing a reply but reaching out to gently touch her right cheek, he softly said,

"I love you.  I always will, even if you decide that death for me is my just punishment.  I know I hurt you and I am so very sorry so punish me.  I'll do what it takes to make things right with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Lycoris groaned and didn't like what Ryan was doing. Wasn't he supposed to explain why he turned his back to her and betrayed her? All the lovely sweet words wouldn't explain anything; they wouldn't make her trust him again.

Frowning, she said, "Nothing would have made things right with me if I had been sacrificed earlier, you know. Your words aren't convincing one bit, I fear."

(Ahh I'll be heading to my exam in a bit. Not sure if I will be able to post later today but in case I am not, I'll post tomorrow of course and I'll be more active anyways as today is the final day and everything. ^^ See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:02 am

(Ahh ok.  I hope your exam goes well.  ^^)

Ryan softly replied, "If words won't persuade you, perhaps actions will."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips, pouring all of his love and passion into it and not holding back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:37 pm

(Thanks. ^^ I couldn't post earlier since I came back home late but at least I can finally enjoy the vacation now and a lot more free time. ^^) 

Lycoris was less surprised by Ryan's kiss this time as he had done it only a few seconds earlier, and it didn't have the same impact. In fact, it made her suspect him more as he wasn't explaining or saying anything, only trying to seduce her with his kisses and loving words.

Not wanting that to blur her thoughts, she pushed him away and broke the kiss, and more angrily she yelled,

"Enough! How many times have you kissed me before, showered me with the sweetest words? It didn't prevent you from stabbing me in the back when you could. You will not gain my trust again, Ryan, I'm afraid."

She prepared herself mentally as she knew that things were getting tenser and she needed to get out of there as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 am

(Nice.  Congrats and I'm back now from work.  ^^)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, realizing that he needed to change his tactic.  Making a decision, he communicated telepathically with Lycoris and said,

I can teleport us back to my place.  No one knows where it is and it's hidden but I'll need to knock Alex out.  Then I can explain things to you and tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:49 am

(Thanks and welcome back. ^^)

Although Lycoris didn't have enough faith in Ryan to follow him, she thought about it quickly. She could go along with Ryan and use that to get out of Alex's house. If she had to, she could take down Ryan later or use him to get to her goals.

Telepathically, she replied,

Like you can do that. You are going to turn your back to your friend and partner so easily?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:26 am

(Thanks.  ^^  If it's ok, I may be slow in posting.  I'm pretty tired and all although I should have more energy tomorrow.  XD)

Ryan replied,

I only went along with him because if I didn't, Lycoris would have been hurt.  But you've subdued her, right?  She won't know what's going on if I knock Alex out, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:29 am

(Ahh take your time. I understand. ^^)

Lycoris replied,

Sure she won't. You still don't believe what I told you about her, do you? But ok. Let's see how you can do that. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:38 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan turned his telepathy to Alex and quickly explained the situation.  Alex nodded and replied that he understood and then Ryan proceeded to attack Alex with a spell although it would actually only knock him out for a few minutes.  Alex proceeded to scream and then collapsed on the floor loudly.

Ryan then turned to Lycoris and said, "There, I've knocked him out.  You can see for yourself if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:43 am

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and she was silent for a moment, before replying,

"No need to. Why don't you get us out of here before he wakes up then?"

She still kept her guard up, as she couldn't trust Ryan yet.

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter had heard Alex's scream and frowning, she said, "I must check what's going on."

She rushed to the room upstairs to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:47 am

Ryan took Lycoris' hand and quickly teleported the two of them out of Alex's house and then outside to Ryan's home.  Still holding on to Lycoris' hand, Ryan led the way inside the magical barrier and then inside the house where it was finally just the two of them.

In the living room, Ryan turned to Lycoris and said, "We're back at my place.  I can show you if you want proof."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:51 am

Lycoris raised an eyebrow and replied,

"No need to. I can feel it and yes, we're at your home. But don't think that's enough to make me believe you or trust you again. I am still regarding you as my enemy all the same until you somehow convince me that you had a good reason to stab me in the back, and almost get killed!"

The shapeshifter made it to the room and opening the door, she saw no traces of Ryan and Lycoris. She was surprised to see Alex unconscious and rushing to him, she shook him and said,

"Alex! Wake up, are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:58 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "Where do you want me to start?  It might be easier if you ask me questions and I answer them."

Meanwhile, Alex woke up and feeling the shapeshifter shake him awake, he slowly replied,

"Yeah, I'm ok.  It was all part of Ryan's plan and I thought it best to go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:01 am

Lycoris crossed her arms and replied coldly,

"Why didn't you come to my rescue when I told you about our location?"

The shapeshifter was a little relieved as Alex woke up although she frowned as he told her it was part of Ryan's plan. She replied,

"I see. So I guess he and Lycoris headed off to their place now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:09 am

Ryan replied, "I felt conflicted because when you told me that you were being held in Alex's place, I knew that meant that I would have to reveal that Alex was a part of your kidnapping.  I know he isn't a bad person.  I figured that he must have had his reasons but I know Sia.  She wouldn't have listened to reason.  Looking back, I suppose I could have found another way to rescue you rather than tell Sia."

Alex sat up and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, they should be there now.  Ryan told me that the impostor didn't trust his words so he had to try to take her to his place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:33 am

Lycoris wasn't convinced and replied with a hint of anger,

"Then you preferred to keep Alex's secret safe rather than rescue me, huh? And if that's the case, how are you here now? Or doesn't her majesty know about your location?"

The shapeshifter nodded although she looked thoughtful. She wondered if they could completely trust Ryan, as there was always the chance he would take Lycoris and run off anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:38 am

Ryan replied, "I had to eventually tell Sia that I knew where you were although I refused to tell her that you were at Alex's place.  Sia wanted to bring soldiers and I didn't want there to be any unnecessary fighting.  It-it would have distressed Lycoris.  You know that's true.  She wouldn't have wanted there to be any fighting for her."

Alex looked thoughtfully at the shapeshifter and asked, "What are you thinking, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:44 am

Lycoris looked cold as she replied,

"I don't care what my other self wants or thinks, ok? And you better forget about her. It's only me now here. As for the queen, why did you tell her now and not earlier? Did you have to come only when you knew that she was about to sacrifice herself, and just to watch her die and say goodbye?"

The shapeshifter turned to Alex and replied, "I know this was the only choice we had but I don't know. That Ryan can change his mind at any moment and try to get away with her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:48 am

Ryan replied, "I was betting on the miracle.  I was told that both you and Lycoris could be saved if someone loved her so strongly.  Then neither of you would need to die.  So I was hoping that would happen but you didn't have in it, did you?"

He looked sadly at her.

Alex replied, "That's true but I think, for now, we have no choice but to trust Alex that he'll help us."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris frowned and anger coming back to her tone, she replied,

"So instead of going through everything to save me and get me out of there, you decided to depend on some miracle that could happen or could not? How are you even sure such a thing exists, that the shapeshifter wasn't making things up? I can't believe it. You were simply betting on my life, taking chances instead of doing everything to rescue me."

The shapeshifter wasn't much comforted but she had no choice but to nod, and after a moment of silence, she said,

"Well, there's nothing more we can do for tonight. We should probably turn in. Are you sure you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Ryan replied, "So would you rather that I had rescued you, no matter what the cost may be?  Even if that's what Lycoris would not have wanted?  You would want to go against her wishes?  Is that what you're telling me?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm all right.  I should get some sleep and then I'll feel a lot better tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:15 am

Lycoris rolled her eyes and coldly replied,

"Haven't you heard me before? The other Lycoris is gone. She is gone forever and she isn't coming back . You don't believe me, do you? Well, ok, but it's the truth. And hence, I don't care the least about what she wants or not."

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Let's get back to my mom and tell her the news then we can all turn in."

She led the way out of the room and downstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:21 am

Ryan broke down in tears, as he felt the weight of the other Lycoris' words and quietly replied, "W-what did you do to her?  D-did you kill her?  Is she gone from this world?"

Alex followed the shapeshifter downstairs to meet with Lady Penelope and the chancellor so they could relate what happened.

(I was wondering but are you ok if we skipped RPing, just for tonight?  I feel bad about asking but something happened to me earlier and I need a quiet night and all.  Assuming that things are ok for the rest of the night, I should feel better tomorrow.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 am

(Ahh of course, no problem. I understand. ^^ I hope you feel better tomorrow, phoenix. ^^ Hug)

Lycoris smirked and with the same cold tone, she said,

"Yes, you can say that. I killed her. Well, I wouldn't have wanted to go that far but I had no choice. She wouldn't let me take back control and I wouldn't let her kill us both. At least one of us is alive now."

The shapeshifter and Alex made it back to the chancellor and Lady Penelope who looked at them with wondering eyes. The shapeshifter glanced at Alex, letting him tell them what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 am

(Thanks.  I'll make one more post for tonight and then get off.  ^^)

Ryan couldn't believe his ears and instinctively, he grabbed Lycoris' arms and shaking her, he frantically replied, 

"No, no, this can't be!  She must be in there somewhere.  Lycoris, angel, where are you?  I'm here.  Please come back.  Please, please I need you, I need you..."

He was breaking down, as the thought of Lycoris being gone was too upsetting for him.

Alex took a deep breath and then proceeded to tell Lady Penelope and the chancellor everything that had happened earlier.

(Ok, I'll be getting off for the night here.  I'll post at the usual time tomorrow for Sunday and all and hopefully, I'll feel better.  Thanks again and see you tomorrow.  ^^ Hug)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: