Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 pm

(Miraculously, I'm feeling much better today.  I'll never doubt the advice that drinking plenty of water helps.  lol  I'll make a post now although I think, to be on the safe side, I'll wait until tomorrow to start posting regularly again.  If my day tomorrow goes ok, then that's a sign that I'm mending well.  ^^)

Ryan looked sadly at Lycoris and replied, "I-I'm sorry for reacting like that earlier.  I was in shock and everything, you know?  Knowing that the Lycoris we all know is gone forever and that you hate me...You hate me, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:40 am

(Ahh I understand. Take it easy. ^^)

Lycoris continued having that cold look over her face and replied after a moment,

"Perhaps. But there's one thing I am quite sure of, Ryan. I don't trust you. I don't believe a word you say. Unfortunately, you had quite the place in my heart; a place no one else had. But you couldn't keep it. You're just like everyone else now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:18 am

(I survived today and I am feeling a lot better so I'll try posting regularly starting tonight.  I have minor coughing and stuffy nose but otherwise, I'm good.  ^^)

Ryan looked sadly at Lycoris for a few moments and then suddenly, he crumpled to the floor and cried softly, as he could see that there was so much hate and mistrust in Lycoris' eyes and he couldn't help but be pained that he had caused that in her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 am

(Ahh that's great. Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris heard Ryan's sobs as he crumpled to the floor and started crying. But she didn't change her expression. She wasn't moved, as she couldn't forget Ryan's rage only a few moments ago for her other self. 

She replied calmly, 

"Don't cry. Obviously your feelings are for my other self but she isn't here anymore and she won't be any time soon. So you may as well stop crying because there's no reason to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:34 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I'm crying because you hate me.  It has nothing to do with the Lycoris that's gone now.  I miss her but I hate myself because I've hurt you.  I-I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.  I wish that you would forgive me but I can see that you won't.  You hate me too much to try."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:38 am

Lycoris frowned and anger showing in her voice, she replied,

"I can't forgive you. Forgive you so you can stab me in the back again? Forgive you so you could go yelling at me once more to bring back the other Lycoris? Enough, Ryan. We must go on our separate ways. I am tired of your lies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:42 am

(If I'm slow in posting for a while, it's because I'm doing a sort of live stream of Black Closet on Steam.  XD)

Ryan cried more and without saying a word, he looked down the floor, the sadness overwhelming him.  His body started to shake once more although he tried his best to control it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:46 am

(Ahh take your time. XD)

Lycoris groaned as Ryan did nothing but cry and she was sick of it. Thinking of something, she frowned and said,

"Isn't it about time to return to your queen? She might help put you out of this and have you forget about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:01 am

(The delay may be really slow because my mouse cursor gets locked to the game window.  I exited just now so that's why I'm able to make a post again.  O.O)

Ryan shook his head and suddenly grabbing Lycoris, he sadly replied, "I want to be with you.  I love you.  I've always loved you.  Do I suddenly mean nothing to you anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:04 am

(Ahh I understand. Take your time. XD)

Lycoris gasped in surprise as Ryan suddenly grabbed her but she replied angrily,

"Let go of me! Stop that. You don't want me. You never wanted me! Everything you did, all the actions you took, they all show that you love no one but my other weak self. Even now, I am pretty sure that everything you're doing is to try to bring her back or at least fulfill her wish of sacrificing her life. You don't care about me one bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan shook his head and his body shaking along with him, he replied,

"No, no, that's not true.  I love her but I love you, too.  I shouldn't have hurt you like I did.  Please forgive me.  Please..."

(I think because of the stream and all, I'll get off here for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and I won't do the stream tomorrow so we can post more then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:59 pm

(Nite. ^^)

Lycoris continued frowning and angrily replied, 

"This wasn't the first time. You did it before and I forgave you, but not twice. I am not forgiving you twice for the same mistake. I am not letting you fool me twice. I've had enough, Ryan. I've had enough. Forget about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:57 pm

(I'm really sorry about having to get off yesterday.  I had no idea that the livestream I did would cause my mouse cursor to lock to the game screen.  This happened to my bf as well so at least it's not an issue on my end.  Anyway, I definitely won't do one tonight and I'll just hold off on doing another until a time when I'm not doing anything else.  XD)

Ryan shook his head frantically and replied, "No, I can't.  I won't.  Please, please forgive me, my-my..."

As he trailed off, he suddenly collapsed to the floor, letting go of Lycoris and falling unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:13 am

(Ahh no problem, I understand. XD)

Lycoris felt Ryan let go of her suddenly and as she heard a thud, she could tell that he fell unconscious. She bit her lower lip, as she didn't want his health to get any worse but this was getting quite hard. They couldn't go on like this.

Slowly stepping away, she did the first thing she could think of. Telepathically, she talked to Duchess Irene, asking her to come to Ryan's place as fast as possible, as Ryan needed immediate attention. Irene was confused and was about to ask more but Lycoris shut off the telepathy after making sure that Irene had received her message.

Kneeling beside Ryan, she quietly said, "I am sorry. This is for your own good, and mine."

She then got up and left the house immediately.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:20 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan continued to lie unconscious on the floor, unaware that Lycoris had left the house.  He continued to mutter words like,

"I'm sorry.  Please forgive me."

(I wonder where Lycoris is going to go.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 am

(She hasn't decided on a destination yet but she will definitely look for someone to help her. XD)

Although Irene was still confused, she decided not to waste any time and head to Ryan's place. So she headed to the chapel and traveled to the humans' world, specifically to where Ryan's place was.

As she had been to it before, she had an idea of where to find it and was able to do so successfully. She entered and after searching around, she finally found Ryan lying unconscious on the floor.

She rushed to him and worriedly said, "Ryan! Ryan, are you ok? Can you hear me?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=846
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-