Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:47 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ Hug)

Lycoris was angered and winced in pain as Ryan held her arms and shook her. Frowning, she tried to get out of his hold and angrily replied,

"Let me go! Don't you understand? She's gone! And she won't come back ever again so stop this nonsense!"

Lady Penelope and the chancellor listened carefully to what Alex said and they both nodded, understanding the situation. Lady Penelope said,

"There's nothing we can do now, I suppose, but to trust Ryan. By tomorrow at most, we'll get this finished."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:07 am

(Back now and I'm feeling somewhat better so unless something happens to change that, I should be good to post tonight.  ^^)

Ryan continued to hold on to Lycoris' body and frantically replied, "Lycoris, Lycoris, are you there?  Please answer me!  Come back to me!  I need you.  You can't die.  Please, please, I love you..."

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so.  I hope that our Lycoris can regain control somehow.  I hate how that impostor has taken over her body."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:52 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris was at the top of her anger as Ryan continued to shake her and summoning all her physical strength, she could finally push him away. She yelled angrily at him,

"Shut up! I told you she's gone, and she isn't coming back! You're showing up your true self now, aren't you? It's only her you care about, never me. I knew I couldn't trust you. You're only trying to restore her and nothing else."

The shapeshifter replied, "Regardless of anything, we must have the rituals take place tomorrow at most."

She paused then said, "Let's turn in for the night. We need all the energy we can get for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:37 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan grabbed on to Lycoris again and replied, "I love you but I love her, too, and you had no right to take her away.  I want her back!  Give her back to me now!"

He yelled in pain as he tried to get the real Lycoris back, doing whatever it would take to get her back.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I suppose there's nothing more we can do for tonight so some sleep would be good."

(I might be slow in replying btw.  I'm trying to get back to my usual routine so that means gaming and all that.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:43 am

(Ahh take your time. ^^)

Lycoris was losing her temper as Ryan continued to grab her and yell at her, and without thinking, she summoned an energy ball and fired it at him to free herself while angrily yelling,

"I told you she is gone! Forget about her!"

The chancellor nodded and getting up, he said, "Let's all head to our rooms then and get our rest. We'll meet in the morning and think about what to do next."

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and got up as well so they could all turn in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan was forced to let go of Lycoris as his body was hit with the energy ball.  Deciding to try another technique, he used his telepathy to reach inside Lycoris' mind and called out,

Where are you, Lycoris?  I'm here.  I'll find a way to free you somehow.

Alex went upstairs with the party as well and after bidding everyone good night, he entered his room and prepared to get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:57 am

Unfortunately, there was no response from the other Lycoris, as she was quite weakened to be even aware of what was going on. The Lycoris in control groaned angrily as Ryan continued to try to reach out to her other self and not controlling herself, she fired a couple more energy balls at him, yelling,

"Shut up! Which part don't you understand?! I told you she is gone!"

(I suppose we can leave aside the other party until it's next day and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:03 am

(Yup, that's fine.  XD)

Ryan was hit with the energy balls and felt himself getting weaker.  Regardless, he continued to call out,

L-Lycoris, are you there?  You must be there somewhere, anywhere.  I'll get to you.  I won't rest until I find you.  Please give me a sign, anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 am

Although the real Lycoris was quite weakened, Ryan's messages somehow got to her. She tried to get to him but she was too weak. Regardless, her tries annoyed the other Lycoris and it showed over her face although she found no resistance. Fed up by Ryan's attempts, she summoned a more powerful energy ball and fired it at him, yelling at him,

"I said shut up!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:13 am

Ryan continued his attempts to reach out to Lycoris but as the more powerful energy ball hit him, he collapsed but before becoming unconscious, he said,

I-I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I'm sorry.  I love you always...

He then collapsed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:19 am

Lycoris heard a thud and could tell that Ryan had collapsed and lost consciousness. She took her breathes slowly, and although she was glad that Ryan's tries had failed, she regretted going too far attacking him as she didn't want him hurt too much. 

She felt pain in her head as it seemed that the real Lycoris was fighting to regain control, but she easily suppressed her, as the real one wasn't strong enough to stand up to her.

Slowly, she approached Ryan and kneeling by his side, she shook him and slowly asked,

"R-Ryan, are you alright? I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you this bad..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:31 am

Ryan stayed unconscious for a few moments but then he slowly opened his eyes and weakly replied,

"L-Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:34 am

Lycoris was relieved as she heard Ryan's voice but she frowned and replied,

"Yes, Lycoris, but not the one you want. I didn't want to go this far but you got on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:37 am

Ryan sadly replied, "So you won't bring her back?  I-I can't believe she's gone.  Lycoris, my angel..."

He trailed off and he cried silently, sadness overwhelming him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:41 am

Lycoris frowned more as Ryan continued to mention nothing but the other her, which angered her. She tried to keep her temper under control however and replied,

"It's the truth and you have to deal with it. I had no choice and you didn't help. Who knows? Maybe if you had come to my rescue earlier when I asked you, she might have been still here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:47 am

Ryan shook his head and crying softly, he quietly replied,

"No, Lycoris, my angel.  I-I love you.  I'll love you forever.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for everything."

The sadness overwhelming him, his body shook violently all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:04 am

Lycoris could feel Ryan starting to shake and it only angered her more. Her temper starting to get out of control, she replied,

"So upset for her, aren't you? But you weren't upset sacrificing her and watching her die before your eyes, huh? But when I take care of things, it's suddenly all dramatic and sad!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 am

Ryan replied, "B-but she deserves to choose for herself and y-you took that away from her.  My Lycoris, my angel, I-I'm sorry.  I need you.  P-please come back to me if you can.  I love you so much."

His body continued to shake and he was having difficulty breathing.

(I hope it's ok that I get off for the night now.  I have work in the morning and I'm feeling sleepy and all so I should get some rest and all.  I'll post again tomorrow, of course.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:20 am

(No problem. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Although Lycoris was still angered by Ryan's words, she could tell that his condition was getting worse. She didn't have trust in him anymore but she didn't want him to be in pain like this regardless of anything. 

Taking a breath to calm herself, she quietly said, 

"Can you calm down? This argument isn't doing your health any good. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:20 am

(Although I'm here, I may not be able to post more today.  I have a pretty bad cold and all so I'm trying to take it easy.  With any luck, though, hopefully, I'll be able to post regularly tomorrow.  We'll see.)

Ryan looked up into Lycoris' eyes, his own reflecting pain and sadness.  Nodding, he took in slow, deep breaths and quietly replied,

"I-I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 am

(Ahh I understand and I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. Hug Take it easy. ^^)

Lycoris could hear Ryan trying to make his breathes more regular and she nodded, wanting him to calm down completely. She couldn't stay with him any longer, especially not with the argument that broke out between them, but she couldn't reveal her plan to leave too soon.

After a couple of minutes, she asked quietly, "A little better?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:45 pm

(Thanks for understanding.  I'm feeling somewhat better today although I think I should take it easy for today.  I can get up but find that I have to rest after some time so obviously, I'm not completely well yet.  But I'll make this post for today and then get some more rest.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "A little."

He paused and then added, "I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have reacted like that just now.  You were only trying to save yourself and Lycoris, in a way, and that's what anyone would do, right?  It's only natural."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:48 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^ I hope you are 100% better by tomorrow and I'm going out for the day today anyhow so it's all good. ^^)

Lycoris wasn't satisfied by Ryan's apology and it wasn't enough to make up for all the fuss he caused a little ago, but she didn't say that. Instead, she nodded and getting up, she extended her hand to him and said,

"Get up. Let's go have you sit somewhere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:14 pm

(I'm feeling somewhat better today so I tried to go through my usual routine and all.  However, I'm starting to feel physically tired so I think it's a hint for me not to push myself.  I'll try to rest up this afternoon and hopefully, that'll be enough but I'm not back later today to make another post, at least you know why.  ^^)

Ryan reached out to hold Lycoris' hand and smiling warmly at her, he got up on his feet and lovingly replied,

"I love you so much, my angel.  I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:01 am

(Ahh I understand. Take it easy and don't push yourself. ^^ Hug)

Lycoris had a cold look over her face and it didn't fade away on hearing Ryan's words. She replied quietly,

"You do, but not this me. You rather love the other me; the kind and gentle one. Too bad I can't be like her."

She waited for Ryan to lead them to a nearby sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: