Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:09 pm

(I'm really sorry I couldn't post today at all. My studies are very stressful lately and I am barely having time to do anything else. This might go on for tomorrow and after tomorrow as well. I am very sorry about that. I will post when I can of course and hopefully I can post a lot more often when I get the winter vacation. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied,

"Yes, Alex's suggestion is a good one. It's gotten quite late anyways and I am sure it must be quite dark outside."

Lycoris rolled her eyes and angrily replied,

"Hah! Escape, you say? You really think I can buy that? That you wanted us to escape? Stop it. I am sick of your lies and your actions. You're nothing but a selfish man and a liar. You sold me out and hadn't I interfered, you might have been burying my dead body by now! Yet you so coldly claim that you wanted to help us escape and you want me to believe that!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:14 pm

(Awww, it's all right.  You should focus on your exam for now.  ^^)

Eleanor replied, "All right then.  We'll bid all of you a good night and be back tomorrow morning."

Alex replied, "If you're ready, I'll teleport you both home and then come back here."

Edward nodded and using the teleportation spell, Alex teleported his parents and himself to his parents' house. Then he teleported back once he made sure that they were safely inside.

Ryan replied, "Is it because I waited so long to get you?  I felt conflicted.  I didn't know what to do.  But I understand how angry you are.  I'm so sorry, angel.  I'm sorry for doing this to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:07 pm

(Thanks for understanding. Hug I couldn't post earlier today but I might be able to tomorrow but we'll see. ^^)

The shapeshifter and Lady Penelope waited patiently for Alex to return. The shapeshifter was wondering whether Lycoris had woken up and if she had, how were things going between her and Ryan?

Lycoris had the same angry expression over her face and frowning even further, she replied with a tone of disgust in her voice,

"Get me? You think I can believe that lie, that you wanted to get me at all at any point? You had tens of chances to 'get me,' but you didn't. You are like everyone else now, Ryan. A traitor. A liar. Your apologies mean nothing to me. I am not as stupid as my other self, see. I don't forgive. You're such a selfish and despicable person, Ryan; only thinking of yourself and nothing, no one else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:02 pm

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Alex teleported back safely to the living room and looking to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope, he said,

"My parents are back home safely."

Her words hurt Ryan so and before he knew it, there were tears running down his cheeks.  Hanging his head down, he quietly said,

"I'm sorry.  Y-you're right.  I'm a horrible person.  I'm so horrible, so horrible..."

His body shook uncontrollably, as the pain spread through him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "That's good."

She paused then said, "Well, I suppose we should turn in for the night although I was hoping to hear any news from Ryan before doing so."

Ryan's tone could tell Lycoris that he was entering his occasional state of pain, but she wasn't moved. Preparing herself mentally just in case it was a trick, although she felt it was real, she smirked and replied harshly,

"Don't act so innocent and kind now. You deserve all the pain for your selfishness and all the hurt and pain you cause everyone. I thought you were a much more decent person but you're just like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 am

Alex replied, "I can go check up on him and that fake if you want."

Lycoris' words only caused Ryan more pain and without being able to reply, he suddenly collapsed on the ground and his body shook violently, unable to regain control.

(I wonder but is there really no way for the real Lycoris to take control?  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:08 am

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful but then nodding, she said,

"Do so. I don't feel ok just turning in without making sure that everything is stable and calm."

(Ahh there is of course but not so soon since the other Lycoris is currently pretty weakened and will need time at least to be aware of what's going on again. XD)

Lycoris could tell that Ryan was in more pain although she didn't feel sorry for him. She felt bad, at most, as she had wished that Ryan was more trustworthy, but he wasn't. In fact, he only hurt her like everyone else and deserved that she get her revenge from him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:21 am

(I'm going to be really slow in posting unfortunately.  I got bogged down with work so suddenly but I'll try to get it done soon.  :/)

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I'll go check on them then."

He left the living room and went upstairs to find Ryan and Lycoris.

(I see.  XD)

Ryan's body continued to shake and sobbing, he said to himself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:30 am

(Ahh take your time, no problem. ^^ I am studying in the same time so it's all good. XD)

Lycoris could hear Ryan apologizing over and over and leaning over him, she quietly but firmly said,

"How many times have you apologized before? To me, to my other self. You never learn. You only think of yourself and nothing else and you don't care who you end up hurting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:00 am

(I'm sorry I got off suddenly like that but I really needed to concentrate on the work.  It's all done now, though.  ^^)

Alex reached the door to where Ryan and Lycoris were and opening it, he saw Ryan shaking on the floor.  Looking angrily at Lycoris, he asked,

"What did you do to him, you impostor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Lycoris rolled her eyes in annoyance as Alex entered the room and she heard his voice. Coldly, she replied,

"Nothing. He tried to lie to me and claim things that aren't true so I told him the truth: that he's a terrible person to lie to me and betray me and continue trying to do so. What's my fault the truth hurts so much?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex glared at the other Lycoris and while trying to attend to Ryan, he replied,

"You have no idea, do you?  Do you know how badly Ryan wanted to come to you?  You think that just because he didn't do so until now means that he didn't care about you?  You're quite stupid if you think that's the case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 am

Lycoris frowned and her coldness turning into anger, she replied,

"Oh right, he wanted to come so badly and guess what, when he did, he took me away and saved me from being sacrificed, didn't he?! How dare you even say anything! I was about to be killed by those terrible people and you two were watching! Then you claim you care!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 am

Alex replied, "Then you truly are a selfish creature to think that way but that doesn't surprise me since you're just an impostor.  You think that everything is just black and white when things are ever rarely that simple.  Even the real Lycoris you've subdued would understand that but you can't grasp such a simple concept."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:15 am

Lycoris frowned and continued with the same anger,

"Look who's talking. The traitor who set us up the first time to fall in our enemies' hands. The traitor whom everyone thinks that he is a hostage, when he actually joined the enemies' side. But of course you don't like me and think that I am an impostor. You prefer the weak and pathetic me who agrees with everything and can't stand up for her own. But she's gone forever so forget about her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 am

Alex replied, "You're wrong about her.  She's strong and she can think for herself.  Do you really think she wants to die?  Does anyone?  She was doing what she felt in her heart was right-saving an entire world and many people along with it.  Again, you can't understand such a simple concept."

He shook his head, as though he thought that Lycoris' other self was being pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 am

Lycoris rolled her eyes and frowning, she replied,

"Where do you think I come from? How was I created? I was created from her, so all the bad things you see in me were in her. But she was weak: instead of letting them take over and standing up for herself as she should, she always suppressed them. She fought to remain innocent and kind despite everything she went through and kept aside all the natural thoughts she should have had. The result was that they all accumulated, and I finally came to life, thanks to Ryan's efforts. And I am going to take revenge from everyone who hurt me or even tried to do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:34 am

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied,

"Really?  I can't help but feel sorry for you although I should show you no pity.  You may be right in that those feelings were always in Lycoris but she chose not to give into them.  And now you've taken her freedom away from her and that's not right.  You're the monster here but, of course, you wouldn't see yourself that way.  

You may not see it but Ryan has done more for you than you've deserved and this is how you treat him?  You blame him when you haven't even given him a chance to explain.  So pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 am

Lycoris was angered by Alex's words and frowning, she almost yelled at him,

"You're such a jerk! You call me the monster because I am trying to stand up to myself and protect myself! But why am I surprised? You and Ryan are no difference. You speak nothing but lies, keep no promises and you almost watched me get killed right in front of your eyes without doing anything! Nothing can ever excuse that. I am not letting you or anyone else use me any further. I am sick of being used and played with!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 am

Alex shook his head and as he was about to reply, Ryan got up and said,

"Please, please don't fight.  L-let's just leave her alone.  She's right.  I should have gotten to her sooner.  Then she wouldn't hate me as she does now."

Alex replied, "It's not your fault, you know.  But yet that impostor refuses to let you explain things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 am

Lycoris smirked and replied with sarcasm, 

"Explain things? Explain why he sold me out and didn't come to rescue me when I needed him, and was alright leaving me at the shapeshifter's hands? Well, let him explain alright. I'm all ears. I am so curious to hear why I have been abandoned, why he stood aside and watched as I was being sacrificed!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:02 am

Ryan looked up tearfully at Lycoris and although he wanted to explain, no words came out of his mouth.  So instead, he approached Lycoris and before Lycoris could react, Ryan wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her passionately, showing her that he had always loved her, despite everything, and that love hadn't wavered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 am

Lycoris was taken aback and surprised by Ryan's gesture that she couldn't react despite how angry she was only a few seconds earlier. His kiss was truly passionate and loving that she had to work hard to concentrate and not let him take her in by the gentle gesture.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:14 am

Ryan continued to kiss Lycoris passionately with all of the love in his heart and Alex could only watch.  Thinking that he could take the opportunity, Alex communicated telepathically with the shapeshifter to tell her what was going on and to ask how to best proceed.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:11 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter received Alex's message and after thinking quickly, she told him to let Ryan take care of things but to watch closely. The most important thing was to prevent Lycoris from going anywhere, even if they had to fight her or knock her out again.

Meanwhile, Lycoris snapped out of her bewilderment and pushed Ryan away although there was still a little surprise over her face as she was taken aback by the gesture. Frowning, she replied,

"I won't let you fool me with such tricks, Ryan. I know what you are trying to do. Your gentle and sweet ways won't lure me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: