Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:52 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The head healer nodded to Ryan and replied, "That's a good idea, sir. If things have been going well, the lady should have at least half of her energy back by now but it would be assuring to check up on her. I can send one of my healers with you, sir, or if you prefer, I can come myself."

The shapeshifter took a breath, trying to calm herself down, as she replied,

"Mostly to the gods' world but some are leaving to the human world. Does it matter? This world doesn't deserve to live like this. I may have not grown up here but that doesn't mean I don't care about it. No world should die like this because of a stupid old curse-"

She bit her tongue, realizing the word that just slipped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Ryan replied, "I think it's fine to have one of the healers accompany me.  I'll feel better after I know how much Lycoris has recovered."

Alex heard the shapeshifter mention about a curse and he couldn't help but ask,

"What curse?  This is the first I've heard about it."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "Do you know anything about it, darling?"

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 am

(Ok and I just got back. XD)

The head healer nodded and replied, "As you wish, sir. I'll tell one of my healers right away to accompany you."

He bowed politely then went to find one of his healers to travel with Ryan to the human world.

Nerine looked quite confused as well and shaking her head, she replied, "No, not a thing."

She frowned a little at the shapeshifter and said, "Please explain. You-you know a lot of things...How do you know all of this?"

The shapeshifter groaned angrily and was about to snap at the couple for asking too many questions, except that she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her chest and clutched to it, trying to soothe it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

After the head healer left, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "I should return to Lycoris as soon as a healer can accompany me although I wish I could stay here a little longer with you, beautiful."

Alex looked worried as the shapeshifter appeared to be in pain and coming to her side, he asked,

"Are you ok?  Of course, you're not."

He looked to Nerine and said, "Let's take her to the bed.  She can rest comfortably there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:08 am

(Thanks and welcome back to you too. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled softly to Ryan and wrapping her arms around his neck, she looked lovingly at him and said,

"Me, too. I missed you so much, you know. It isn't the same without you, you know."

Nerine nodded and got up to help Alex quickly, but the shapeshifter tried to move away and angrily but weakly said,

"I'm fine. It's nothing of your concern."

She barely finished that sentence however before her legs buckled beneath her and she was about to collapse, as another wave of pain hit her, enough to knock her unconscious.

(Well, I thought it was a way for Alex and Nerine to see her without the hood. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:13 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan smiled and wrapping his arms around Lisianthus' waist, he smiled softly at her and replied,

"I've missed you, too, my beautiful, but we'll have more moments together in the future and they'll be longer.  I hope that we can get everything settled and that everyone can be happy."

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Alex worried more after the shapeshifter became unconscious.  He said, "Let's take her to the bed.  She must be worn out from all the excitement."

With Nerine's help, Alex was able to carry the shapeshifter to the bed where she could rest comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:24 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied cheerfully, "Hey, I am sure they will be. Things may look bad at the moment but they will get better soon. I promise. And I'll be always by your side."

She gave Ryan a sweet kiss on the lips and just then, one of the healers approached the couple and bowing, he said, "I'm ready to accompany you, sir, whenever you wish."

Nerine nodded and helped Alex carry the shapeshifter to the bed and lay her down. As they did, however, the hood over head fell off, revealing her face and hair. She was a young woman, with very long blue hair and pale white skin. She was beautiful, or could have been, as the most distinct feature about her was ugly burn scars that covered almost half of her face and reached her neck.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:30 am

Ryan happily returned the kiss but soon had to break it off, as a healer announced that he was to accompany him to check up on Lycoris.  Smiling at him, Ryan replied, "Thank you, sir."

He turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Would you open the portal for us, beautiful?  I hate to leave you now but we'll be together again before you know it."

Alex gazed curiously at the shapeshifter's face and noted how beautiful she was despite the scars.  He turned to Nerine and quietly asked,

"Do you recognize her, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:37 am

Lisianthus couldn't help but sigh sadly as Ryan had to leave but nodding, she replied, "Okay. But I'll miss you a lot, cutie, although I hope we'll be together soon."

She smiled him and led Ryan and the healer to the chapel, where she summoned the portal once more to the human world.

Nerine gazed curiously at the shapeshifter's face as well but shaking her head, she replied, "No, I never met her before, although she looks familiar somehow. Like I knew someone who looked like her, or something like that. It could be just my imagination though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:47 am

After the portal appeared, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "Goodbye for now, my beautiful.  I'll contact you with the pendant a little later then."

He gave Lisianthus a sweet goodbye kiss and gesturing to the healer, he led the way through the portal back to the human world.

Alex nodded and replied, "I see."

He put the hood back on the shapeshifter's head and added, "It's probably best that she not know that we saw her face.  I wonder what happened to her, though.  I can tell that something horrible happened in her past."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:53 am

The healer followed Ryan through the portal, and soon the two of them arrived in the humans' world, right in the cave where the portal would appear. After they were out, the portal closed after them. The healer then waited for Ryan to take him where Lycoris was.

Nerine nodded in agreement and replied, "Me too. Those burns are covering a lot of her face. She must have barely survived a fire or something."

She looked thoughtful and said, "Do you think that's why she covers her head with a hood always? That she has such scars and doesn't want anyone to see them?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 am

Ryan teleported the healer and himself to just outside of Ryan's house and then he gestured the healer to follow him, allowing the barrier to grant passage to the healer safely.  Then they entered the house and there, Ryan called out, 

"Lycoris?  I'm back."

Alex nodded and replied, "That is possible.  I do wonder who she is.  She clearly cares about the devils' world despite that she wasn't raised here."

He looked thoughtful and added, "I didn't know that the situation here was so serious that the people are fleeing to other worlds."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:03 am

Lycoris had been sitting peacefully in the living room with the puppies when she heard Ryan calling for her. Eagerly, she stood up and carefully walked to where she heard the voice, replying,

"Ryan? I'm here. Are you ok? Did everything go alright?"

She was quite relieved that Ryan was back safely and hoped that everything had gone as they hoped.

Nerine sighed sadly and replied, "Me too. I thought people were trying to rebuild things here after the war but it looks like it's exactly the opposite. It saddens me to see this world like this. It used to be quite beautiful in the past. I wish you would have seen it back then, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:09 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm ok...Um, let's go sit on the sofa and talk."

He led the way to the sofa on the living room and there, the couple sat.  Ryan gestured to the healer to take a seat as well.  Ryan then turned to Lycoris and said,

"One of the healers came back with me to give you a check up.  Do you want to do that first or hear how things went?"

Alex smiled sadly and replied, "I would have loved to have seen it back then.  I wonder...Is Lycoris' powers the only way to revive this world?  It seems unfair that she would need to sacrifice herself and risk her life although I'm pretty sure that Lycoris would do so, knowing what's at stake.  But maybe she could use her powers to revive this world instead?"

He sighed and added, "This problem is so huge.  I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 am

Lycoris couldn't help but looked worried as Ryan didn't answer her directly. If Alex and Nerine were rescued, wouldn't he have just said so?

Unable to hide her feelings, she replied, "Ryan, what happened? You-you brought Alex and Nerine back to safety, right? They're now at the gods' world?"

Nerine was silent for a moment but she replied, "If we can reach to Lycoris somehow and let her know what's really happening, she could just give up her powers and then everything would be solved, right? Although the captain might be in a rage although that can be taken care of. If she's really the only way this world could be revived, isn't the sacrifice worth it?"

She didn't really care about whether Lycoris lived or not, and wanted the devils' world back to how it was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:29 am

Ryan sighed sadly and replied, "I'm afraid not.  There's no point in hiding what happened."

After taking a deep breath, Ryan went into detail over the encounter with the shapeshifter and the failed attempt to get Alex and Nerine back.  He mentioned about Lycoris' powers and how the shapeshifter knew about them and what they were used for.

Alex bit his lower lip and quietly replied, "Perhaps but I wish there was another way.  I just hate to see a life sacrificed, even if it's for the greater good.  But the decision is up to Lycoris, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 am

Lycoris' fears came to reality as she heard Ryan tell her what happened in detail. She didn't care about how the shapeshifter knew about her powers or any of those details, but she was only quite worried about Alex and Nerine and what came of them, what would become of them.

After Ryan was done, Lycoris put her hands to her mouth and trying to control herself, she quietly replied, "What-what about Alex and Nerine? What if she hurt them in revenge? We-we have to do something. We can't just sit here. We have to do something."

Nerine didn't comment but nodded quietly, and a moment later, the shapeshifter started coming to, groaning as she opened her eyes. She looked around confused for a moment then remembering what happened and where she was, she got up abruptly, clutching the hood over head tightly and looked angrily at the couple, wondering if they had used the chance to look at her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 am

Ryan reached out to touch Lycoris' hands and replied, "She won't hurt them.  She needs you or rather your powers.  I told her that I'll get them so if she wants them that badly, she'll have to keep her end of the deal.  I talked to Sia and the head healer before I returned and we're coming up with plans as we speak.  Since we know that Alex and Nerine are in the devils' world, that will make things easier for Sia to send soldiers to find and rescue them.  Also, she's getting your father's diary.  It may provide some light on what's going on.  I do have other ideas as well but you must believe that we're doing everything we can to get Alex and Nerine back."

He sighed sadly and added, "I'm so sorry, Lycoris.  I did my best to get them back but that shapeshifter saw through the plan although it baffles me as to how she knew about your powers."

Alex noticed the shapeshifter wake up and looking at her with worry, he asked,

"Are you ok?  You gave us quite a scare back there.  I'm glad to see you awake."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 am

Lycoris was still as worried as ever despite Ryan's attempts to comfort her, but she knew it wasn't his fault. Quietly, she said,

"Please don't apologize. It isn't your fault. You-you did your best. I have faith you did."

Tearfully, she continued, "But I have to worry. Alex and Nerine-they're still with that horrible captain. Even if that shapeshifter won't hurt them to exchange, I can't be sure that the captain won't. He is a terrible man. He's cruel and who knows what he might be doing to them, hurting them or torturing them..."

She didn't care about anything else, just wanting Alex and Nerine back safe.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow at Alex and replied, "Don't act like you're worried. You might as well have been happy to see drop dead or something."

She got up from bed carefully, angry at herself for collapsing like that in front of the couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:02 am

Ryan hugged Lycoris and quietly replied, "I don't think he'll do that.  Even the captain is smart enough to know that if either Alex or Nerine is harmed, then the deal is completely off.  

Listen, as far as I know, what they really want is your powers so I could come up with a plan involving that.  But I think it's better to get more information first.  The better informed we are, the better plans we can make.  We still have your duplicate so she may be of use yet."

Alex shook his head and replied, "We would never want that.  You've treated us quite kindly and I was worried when I saw you collapse.  You should take it easy.  It must be all the stress that's taken a toll.  I wish I was a doctor.  I could examine you and see if I could help more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:08 am

Lycoris only nodded a bit and although she wanted to bring up the idea of sacrificing herself again, that it might be the only safe solution, she knew better. She knew that bringing that subject up only hurt Ryan and that was far from what she wanted. She did her best to calm down and stop crying although she was really quite shaken.

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and replied, "Yeah, right, whatever."

She knew what was wrong with her but she didn't say more, and instead headed for the door. Nerine looked at her and said, "Wait. Are you leaving? Please tell us more about what you know, or how you know."

The shapeshifter glanced at the couple for a moment but heading for the door anyways, she quietly said, "Maybe later."

She then left the room, locking the door after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:13 am

Ryan continued to hold Lycoris in his arms and rubbed her back, doing his best to calm her and assure her that things would turn out ok.  He said,

"A healer is here to check on you.  If your recovery has been going well, you might have some magical energy back, right?"

He looked to the healer for a reply.

After the shapeshifter, Alex turned to Nerine and said,

"At least she didn't say no.  She might tell us more later.  I think she may be more open to trusting us.  We do need more information to figure things out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:18 am

The healer nodded and replied, "Yes, sir, that's true. Although I would advise that the lady still doesn't use magic before her whole energy is refilled. It's only for her health after all."

Lycoris' ears perked up and replied, "Then please examine me. I-I could be better. I want to be better. So maybe, maybe..."

She wanted to say that she could go fight the captain, but didn't continue. The healer nodded and getting up, he proceeded to check up on Lycoris.

Nerine sighed after the shapeshifter left and replied, "I hope so. I mean, I want to know more, and how she knows all of these things."

She paused then after a moment, she continued, "Do you think they would exchange us as easily as they could have before, after the trick Ryan tried to pull off?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:23 am

Ryan sat nearby while he observed the healer perform a check up on Lycoris.  He hoped that she was somewhat better, as hearing such news would lift his spirits.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "I'm not sure but I shouldn't be surprised that Ryan would have had a plan.  It did seem as though he was easily allowing Lycoris to be exchanged for us when I should have known better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:28 am

The healer continued examining Lycoris for a few minutes before he was eventually done. He looked at the couple and said,

"Well, the lady seems to be recovering physically well. About of half of the energy is back and that's good."

He looked at Lycoris then said, "Although I can't say it's the same thing emotionally and I can understand why but miss, this can hinder your recovery or worse, it could weaken you again, so I hope you can cheer up and keep a positive mind, even if things seem down at the moment."

Nerine nodded and frowning slightly, she said, "Me too. He was always so protective around her."

Sighing, she said, "It seems like he won't even try to give Lycoris away though despite the situation we're in, so I suppose she's a lot more important to him than we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: