Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:02 am

The puppies cuddled happily towards Lycoris as she petted them and seeing that everyone was comfortable, Ryan took a breath and said,

"Um, Lycoris, there's something I wanted to ask you.  Sia and I saw you with Duke Collins yesterday evening outside your room.  Did he want something?"

Bryan smiled softly and replied, "All I want is for you to be happy, my love, and whatever I can do, I'll do my best, for you are my whole world and I'd be empty without you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 am

Lycoris looked a little surprised by Ryan's question and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"Umm no, nothing. He just asked if I would like to have a walk with him tomorrow-today, he means-in the gardens because he was feeling a little like a stranger in the castle and wanted to have my company. I tried pushing him away but he was a little persistent so I ended up telling him that I'll be in the gardens anyway and he may come see me in the afternoon if he wishes so very badly."

Rosaline smiled lovingly to Bryan and replied, "I can say the same to you, my love. I wouldn't know how to survive this world without you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 am

Ryan frowned slightly and replied, "Hmm, I see.  Tell me something.  What are your first impressions of Duke Collins?"

Bryan reached out to hug Rosaline and replied,

"I love you so much.  I am the luckiest man to have you in my life.  There is no better woman ever than you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "Umm well, I can't say I've dealt with him enough to say so far but he seems like a nice guy. Umm although I wasn't sure what to make of his compliment earlier. I mean, he could have been more subtle but I don't know."

Rosaline returned Bryan's hug softly and replied,

"And I love you so much, too, my love and I will forever do. That will never change ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:29 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I heard his compliment as well...Lycoris, I trust you but please be careful around him, ok?  I say this because when Sia and I talked to him back when the chancellor took over things, Duke Collins wasn't too keen on Sia getting her throne back.  He barely agreed to help her in the end although she really didn't need it.  And when we told him about our engagement, he wasn't happy about that, either."

Bryan smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad to hear that.  Now how about I perform another song for you.  Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 am

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "But why is that? I mean, why would he object to your marriage to Sia? He's got nothing to do with it, right?"

Rosaline nodded happily and replied, "I'd love it. You know how fond I am of your lovely songs, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 am

Ryan replied, "Well, Sia told me that he had proposed marriage to her before and she refused.  But I don't think that's the reason for the duke's displeasure over our engagement.  I have a feeling it has to do with me although I've never done anything to personally offend him."

Bryan smiled and replied, "Then another song it is."

He approached the piano and after seating himself on the bench, he positioned his fingers over the piano keys and began to play another romantic piece just for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 am

Lycoris looked confused as well and replied,

"That's really strange. What could he have against you? I mean, you're quite a good man and quite strong so you would be a perfect husband for Sia and a perfect king. I don't quite understand what he could have against you."

She looked really confused and thoughtful, trying to figure out this mystery.

Rosaline listened happily as Bryan played another song for her and this time, she was more cheerful about it, now that a worry has been cleared away from her mind.

(Ahh if you want, we can assume that Rosaline and Bryan are enjoying themselves for the morning. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:48 am

(Sure, that would be fine with me.  XD)

Ryan shrugged and replied, "I have no idea although it might just be that he's jealous because I'm marrying Sia and he isn't.  But Sia never loved him so she couldn't marry him.  People should get married for love, as the main reason.

But anyway, if you can, please don't bring this up with him.  I'm only saying this so you're on your guard around him.  Sia and I believe that he may have other reasons for coming to the castle although we haven't figured out what they are yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"I will. I promise I will be careful around him and I won't tell him anything about this. Hopefully, he's only come here for the reasons he's stated though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:57 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris."

He was relieved that Lycoris kept an open mind when he talked about Duke Collins.  He then continued,

"When you're ready, we can resume the rest of your lesson although there is something else I wanted to bring up with you before I forget."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:00 am

Lycoris wondered what else Ryan wanted to bring up so nodding, she replied,

"Sure, is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 am

Ryan replied, "Oh yes.  It's just that when Sia and I talked to Avi yesterday evening, he really missed you.  I think he's missed spending time with you as a friend so I was wondering if you'd be ok with him sitting in on one of your lessons here sometime.  Avi's felt quite lonely without you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:12 am

Lycoris sighed inwardly and felt bad as Ryan told her that Avi's been feeling quite lonely without her company. But she knew that this was for the best and she wasn't planning on spending more time around him or around anyone else unless she really needed to. But figuring that one time wouldn't hurt, she replied,

"Umm well, I suppose I wouldn't mind but just once. Please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:19 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, thanks, Lycoris.  I'll tell Avi and I'll let you know when he wants to sit on a lesson."

(Hmm, you know, it'd be quite the twist if Lycoris fell in love with Duke Collins and decided not to end her life after all.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:21 am

(lol It would be a twist indeed but I have a feeling it wouldn't happen. Lycoris loves Alex far, far more than we both can imagine. XD)

Lycoris smiled a bit and replied, "Sure."

She paused then said, "I am ready to continue our lesson whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 am

(Ahh I see.  So is Lycoris' love for Alex deeper than Nerine's love for him?  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then."

After the puppies were placed gently back on the bench, Ryan helped Lycoris to her feet and then continued her lesson.  He taught her a few more advanced defensive and detection spells, encouraging her to give them a try when she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:33 am

(Ahh yup, you can say so. xD Nerine does love Alex very much and whatever happened between them didn't make her love him any less but the thing is that Lycoris loves Alex more than just romantic love-to her, he's the one who loved her, cared for her, stayed by her side and stood by her when everything else seemed against her.)

Lycoris listened carefully to Ryan as he gave her the instructions and whenever he'd teach her a new spell, she would make sure to try it. Although she would fail for the first few tries, she would manage to cast it successfully in the end.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 am

(Aww that's so sweet.  ^^  Now I'm wishing that Alex would just risk everything so he and Lycoris could live happily ever after.  XD)

Ryan would watch over Lycoris as she cast the spells and he would make comments on how to improve the spells and so forth.  Also, he would give her praise when she cast a spell very well and overall, he was impressed with how quickly Lycoris was picking up on the magic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 am

(Aww I want it too but then there's Nerine and she deserves happiness too. XD)

Lycoris would listen carefully to Ryan's advice and make sure to listen to them to make less mistakes. She was satisfied with herself and how quickly she learned too and hoped she would be able to master everything soon enough.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 am

(That's true.  Man, that relationship is complicated.  XD)

Seeing how it was about lunchtime, Ryan said,

"Ok, I think we should stop for today.  You're doing very well, Lycoris.  Make sure to practice those spells and I think we can probably move on to attack spells soon.  I know you'll need them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:56 am

(Definitely. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That's good to hear. I'll do my best to practice the spells more today to be more confident of myself there. Thank you again, Ryan, for all your help."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:01 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "No problem."

Suddenly remembering something, he asked, "Lycoris, can you use telepathy easily?  I know some magic users can while others can't or struggle."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:02 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Oh yes, I do know how. You remember how I communicated with you when you were in the humans' world, right? Telepathy isn't a problem for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh ok, I wanted to make sure.  I know that for some magic users, they can't use telepathy but they can use items that'll help them use telepathic-like powers to communicate with others.  There are such items in the human world and even non-magic users can use them.  It's good that you can use telepathy easily.  That'll come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: