Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:07 am

Bryan wondered as well what had happened and deciding to try one more time, he asked,

"Umm, did something happen when you went out with Alex and the others today? We heard about what you all did from Nerine and she seemed quite happy."

Ryan looked at where they were headed and feeling delighted, he said,

"We're heading to the beach. It brings back wonderful memories."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 am

Lycoris looked a little nervous as Bryan mentioned that but she immediately shook her head and replied,

"No, nothing happened. It-it has nothing to do with that, ok? Now leave. Please. Just leave me alone."

Rosaline noticed the hesitation on Lycoris' face and in her voice and it got her more wondering. She replied, "If something happened, just tell us, Lycoris, ok? Did Alex or Nerine do something that upset you? Just tell us and we promise-we won't tell anyone if that's what you're worried about, ok?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, definitely! You remember all the good times we had here, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:22 am

Bryan nodded and added, "Yes, we won't tell anyone. It's obvious now that your state has something to do with your outing today. But we don't know the details so it's best if you tell us or we might have to ask the others and piece this ourselves."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I sure do. We have lots of wonderful memories here and you know what? We definitely should have a romantic walk on the beach barefoot. Do you remember that time we did so?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:30 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically and replied, "Nothing is wrong, ok?! Go ask the others if you want. You won't know anything because I am fine. Yeah, I am fine. Just leave me alone and I'll be in best state."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Of course! A romantic walk we're having then!"

She directed Melody to the beach and once they were there, she directed her to land on sand. The beach was all empty but it still looked beautiful with the ocean reflecting the moonlight and the night sky full of shining stars.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 am

Bryan frowned and turned to Rosaline, unsure of what to do. Although he didn't say anything, his facial expression clearly revealed that he was troubled and worried about Lycoris.

Once the party landed, Ryan got off first and then he helped Lisianthus get off as well. After giving Melody a gentle friendly pet on her head, he took off his shoes, placed them nearby, and waited for Lisianthus so they could have a nice walk on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:49 am

Rosaline looked quite worried as well but she didn't know what to do. Any further tries would be pushing her and she didn't want to do that. Sighing, she turned to her and gently said,

"Lycoris, I'll try with you one more last time. And I want you to consider us your friends here who care about you and are worried about your state, not just sent by Alex here. Please tell us what's wrong. Please."

Lycoris remained silent however and despite Rosaline's words, the look in her eyes told that she wasn't going to talk further.

Lisianthus did the same as well, taking off her shoes and placing them nearby. She then approached Ryan and holding his arm excitedly, she said,

"Lead our romantic walk, cutie!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:52 am

Bryan had an idea and gently, he wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a caring hug. He softly said,

"Hey, I'm sorry if we were persistent but we only did so because we care about you. Just know that you aren't alone, ok?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "With pleasure, my beautiful."

He then led their walk on the beach, enjoying the feel of the sand on his feet and the roaring of the ocean waves.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:05 am

Lycoris was moved by Bryan's gesture and did her best not to break in tears that very moment. She knew they cared about her but she really wanted to be alone. She couldn't take in the storm inside her any longer.

Quietly, she replied, "Thanks for your care, but...but I'll be fine. Just leave me alone and I-I'll be fine."

Rosaline sighed, not knowing what to do anymore, and looking to Bryan, she gave him a look that they better just leave her for now.

Lisianthus walked happily by Ryan's side and as she did, she looked happily at him and said,

"You know, even though we were together all day, it just feels a lot more different being totally alone with you and a lot more special."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:07 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline and understanding her signal, he nodded and slowly released his arms from Lycoris. He looked at her and said,

"Ok, we'll go for now but please take care of yourself and know that there are many people who care about you."

He looked to Rosaline and waited until she was ready to leave.

Ryan looked happily at Lisianthus and nodding, he replied, "I feel exactly the same way. Now that it's just us, this feels much more romantic and I long for these times with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 am

Rosaline approached Lycoris and placing a kiss on her forehead, she said,

"If you need anything, you know where to find us, ok?"

She then got up and followed Bryan out of Lycoris' room, leaving her alone once more.

Lisianthus replied happily, "Exactly. I really love spending time alone with you, cutie. It's the real meaning of happiness for me-to spend time with the one I love in the most beautiful place ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 am

Once Bryan and Rosaline were out in the hallway, Bryan turned to Rosaline and quietly said,

"I think we should find Avi. Something happened during their outing today and maybe Avi might have an idea of what that was."

Ryan gazed lovingly at Lisianthus and pausing in their walk, he leaned in to give her a sweet loving kiss on the lips, enjoying the romantic evening with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "He mentioned about going to the gardens for a walk. We'll find him there. Let's go."

She followed him downstairs and outside to the garden, where Avi indeed was having a walk around although his mind was pretty preoccupied about Lycoris.

Lisianthus happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck gently and pouring all her love and passion into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 am

In the gardens, Bryan and Rosaline approached Avi and Bryan then said,

"Hey, Avi, would you mind if we talk to you for a bit?"

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more precious moments and once the kiss was over, he said,

"I'll always cherish these romantic moments with you, beautiful."

(I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow but I'm not sure when exactly since it'll be Lunar New Year's Day here and a lot of relatives will be coming in throughout the day, especially towards the latter part. But I'll log in here when I can and once the relatives are gone, it'll be quiet so I can post more then. Anyway, see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:28 pm

(Ahh take your time and I'll be there. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Avi looked curiously towards Rosaline and Bryan and nodding, he replied,

"Of course. What's the matter?"

Lisianthus happily replied, "Same here, my cutie. I want to remember all the good times I live with you and relive them again and again, for I'll never get bored of being in your company ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 pm

(Thanks. It's quiet for the moment so I'll make a post now and I'll get back on when I'm free later. ^^)

Bryan took a breath and replied, "My love and I talked to Lycoris a little while ago and we were wondering...did something happen when you all went out today?"

Ryan replied lovingly, "And I'll never tire of your company, beautiful. As long as I have you, I feel like the wealthiest man ever. All the magic in the world is nothing if I don't have you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:49 am

(Ahh alright. ^^)

Avi wondered why Rosaline and Bryan were asking that but after a moment of thinking, he shook his head and replied,

"Nothing in particular...nothing that would make Lycoris upset at least. We spent most of the time in each other's company while Nerine and Alex had each other. She was quiet most of the time, though, and even when I'd describe the surroundings to her, she would tell me to stop it as she didn't want to listen to it anymore."

Lisianthus blushed happily and naughtily looking at Ryan, she replied, "So I am more valuable than your magic, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:39 am

(It's finally quiet in the house so I can post again. ^^)

Bryan looked deep in thought and after a few moments of quiet, he asked,

"Did Alex or Nerine do anything that could have upset Lycoris? I can't imagine Alex doing anything of the sort unless Lycoris felt neglected?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, you are my beautiful." He looked slyly at Lisianthus and then asked,

"And what about me, beautiful? Is there anything more valuable than me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 am

(Ahh that's great. ^^ I'll post this and take care of something for a while then return and we can post. ^^)

Avi looked thoughtful then replied, "Hmm I don't know. They didn't really do anything that could upset her, but maybe it's that they spent most of the day only in each other's company so she felt left out? But I kept her company so she wouldn't be alone."

Lisianthus looked back slyly at Ryan and happily replied, "Of course not, cutie. You're the most valuable thing in my life ever. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 am

(Ahh ok. I'm here now so I can post until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that might be it. I'm sure that Alex didn't mean to leave Lycoris out of their activities but I think he's felt bad that he neglected Nerine for a while, you know? So he's trying to balance things out but one of them will end up being unhappy, it seems."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I do love that answer and you know? You deserve another kiss for it."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus another sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:13 am

(Ahh great and I am back now as well. ^^)

Avi nodded in understanding then replied, "I certainly understand Alex's situation but...something still doesn't feel right. I mean, I know Lycoris well enough to know that she wouldn't get upset only because Alex paid a little more attention to Nerine. She wants them both happy and she used to encourage Alex to spend more time with Nerine. Why would she upset today out of all days?"

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, showing Ryan how much she loved him truly and deeply. Once the kiss was broken, she happily said,

"I love your kisses anytime, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Bryan replied, "Is there anything special about today? Something that would cause Lycoris to be so upset?"

He looked thoughtful, trying to figure out if there was anything amiss about today.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "And I love your kisses, too, beautiful, as well as all of our romantic dates that we have. I can imagine us doing this for the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 am

Rosaline looked thoughtful as well then said,

"Maybe it's the faliure of her surgery? It could have made her more sensitive today and she could have felt like she needed Alex's care and attention for just today but he didn't give her that? It's just a guess."

Lisianthus blushed and happily replied, "Hey, I have no problem with that! And I'll spend the rest of my life kissing and loving you forever. And playing! I love playing with you, too, just like children."

She backed away a few steps from Ryan and looking naughtily at him, she replied,

"Is my cutie up to running after to catch me right now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that could be it. What do you think? If that's what's going on, we can easily fix that."

Ryan looked naughtily back at Lisianthus and replied, "Oh? Is that a challenge from my beautiful? Because I'm definitely up for that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, just have Alex pay a little more attention to her and I think everything will be fine. Do you think we should talk to him about it?"

Lisianthus looked slyly at Ryan and replied, "Catch me if you can then!"

She started running happily away from Ryan on the beach.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 am

Bryan replied, "Yeah, we should and the sooner the better. The only problem, though, is Nerine. We should talk to Alex about it right away but we have to do so in a way that Nerine isn't going to suspect that something's going on. I know she doesn't like anything that has to do with Lycoris."

Ryan chuckled and immediately ran after Lisianthus, doing his best to catch her. This reminded him of those times when Lisianthus would run and Ryan would chase after her, eventually catching her in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: