Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:17 pm

(It's ok.  I turned in by the time you logged on here but I didn't get a chance to say so.  Anyway, I'm making a post here now before heading off to work but I should be able to make a post or two when I get back.  I'm feeling a bit better today although not completely yet so I'm trying to get rest when I can.  XD)

Bryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I hope Lycoris will be all right.  She must know that she isn't alone-that there are people out there who do care about her."

He sighed and added, "Alex probably would be the best to comfort Lycoris right now but knowing how hard it must be for him to spend time with her with Nerine..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 am

(Ahh I see. I hope you recover well quite soon, phoenix. ^^)

Avi sighed and replied, "Yeah, Nerine is in the way."

Rosaline commented, "But maybe it's the for the best right now. If Alex spends time with Lycoris in this state, who knows what she might say that could upset him or something. She seems to be pushing everyone away, even himself."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:19 am

(I'm back so I'll post for a bit before I head on to bed.  My migraine's gone for the most part and I'm still coughing although it isn't as much.  Hopefully, the symptoms will go away completely in no more than a few days.  XD)

Bryan looked curiously at Rosaline and asked, "Do you really think Lycoris would push Alex away, my love?  That would hurt him if she did that.  He is quite a sensitive soul."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:22 am

(That's good to hear. I hope you are 100% better soon. ^^ I have some good news as well. I would have returned to college next Sunday and would have been much less active, but yesterday it was delayed for a couple of weeks more. XD)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "You told me that when he saw her in the library, she hardly wanted to talk to him, right? Imagine how it would be when she's so upset now. It would be difficult to talk to her, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:26 am

(Ahh coolies.  Hopefully, I'll be completely better soon and then we can RP more for a while.  ^^)

Bryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he asked,

"So you think the best thing is to leave Lycoris alone for now?  I guess we could do that and if the puppies are near her, we wouldn't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:31 am

(Yup. ^^)

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Well, I don't believe pushing her would do much good and it could end up hurting her. I suppose we can just leave her alone for now but watch over her in the same time from far and as you said, the puppies will take care of her too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 am

Bryan replied, "Yes, I suppose that makes sense and the puppies can always alert us if something's wrong.  I'm worried that she isn't eating much, though.  She hardly ate anything at breakfast and then not to eat anything at lunch or dinner...I only hope her appetite will have improved tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am

Avi looked surprised as he heard what Bryan said and replied, "What?"

Rosaline looked to him and nodding in confirmation, she replied, "That's what the maid told us. Hopefully it's only for today though. It wouldn't be healthy at all if she continued like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 am

Bryan added, "I agree with my love.  We tried to persuade Lycoris to have some soup at least if she wouldn't eat anything solid but she wouldn't be swayed.  Hopefully, Lycoris will be in better spirits tomorrow but if possible, you should try to be beside Lycoris again, Avi, even if she says otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 am

Avi sighed and replied, "Trust me, I tried so much but she insisted on being alone. I don't know if it's because she still thinks she's burdening me, but perhaps it's just that she really doesn't want anyone with her right now. But I won't give up. I'll try to return to her side as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:46 am

Bryan replied, "That's good.  Lycoris needs to know that she's not alone and that she isn't a burden to any of us.  Gosh, I'd hate to think if Nerine put such thoughts in her head.  I don't understand how someone would do such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 am

Rosaline looked saddened and replied, "I'd like to know that she didn't too. I can't believe that Nerine would do such a thing."

Avi added, "I know Nerine doesn't stand Lycoris but not this much, right? Nerine is kind and gentle after all. She wouldn't do that to anyone, even if it's someone she doesn't like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:59 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I'd like to believe that.  Nerine has always come off as being kind and gentle whenever we talked to her and she seems that way with almost everyone else.  It's just that with Lycoris, she seems different somehow..."

(I'll be getting off for the night now.  It's early here but still, I need to get as much rest as I can since I have work tomorrow and all.  I'll post tomorrow once I get back from work so see you then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 am

(Nite, nite. ^^) 

Rosaline replied, "When you hate someone so much, you can become another complete person to them, even if you are a kind and a gentle soul most of the times. Trust me, I know."

She sighed, remembering how she treated Rosalind in the same way in the beginning, going as far as trying to kill her before she regained her senses in the right time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:16 am

(Back now.  I'll be online for a bit since I want to check up on some Facebook stuff and all that but then I'll be turning in early again afterwards.  The coughing is almost gone now but I don't want to take any chances so I should get as much rest as I can.  XD)

Bryan wondered what Rosaline meant by her words exactly but deciding not to pry, he gave her a loving smile and patted her arm gently, showing her that he would support her always.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:08 am

(I understand. I hope you recover all well soon. ^^)

Rosaline returned Bryan's smile and appreciated his comfort and support. Avi was too bothered by thoughts about Lycoris that he didn't think much about the couple and after a moment of silence, he said,

"Well, I'll leave you to enjoy your evening walk for now. I'll be around for a bit before I turn in as well. Nothing to do; might as well get some rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 am

(Thanks.  I'll post for a bit before I head off to bed.  ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I understand.  If there's anything we can do, let u know, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:40 am

(Ok. ^^)

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "I will. Thanks, Bryan, Rosaline. Good night."

He took his leave, deciding to take one more walk around the garden before heading to bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 am

After Avi left the couple, Bryan sighed and replied, "Even though the chancellor doesn't have power, it seems like there are still problems.  I wish there was more we could do to help."

Bryan felt helpless, wishing he could do more to help Lycoris or the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 am

Rosaline patted Bryan's shoulder in comfort and smiling at him, she replied,

"I am sure things will get better soon. We shouldn't lose hope at least. And if there's anything we can do to help them, we wouldn't hesitate to do it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 am

Bryan returned Rosaline's smile and replied,

"You're right, my love.  We mustn't lose hope and I guess since we're here, we should enjoy the gardens and the romantic atmosphere here."

He felt cheered up by Rosaline's optimism, resolved not to fall into despair so easily.

(I'll go ahead and get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I sure do hope that this cough goes away tomorrow but we'll see.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Okay. We can enjoy the evening air and lovely weather for a while before we turn in as well."

She held Bryan's arm and followed him on their walk around the gardens.

Meanwhile, while Lisianthus and Ryan were enjoying their time together in the evening, there was a soft knock on the door. Lisianthus looked up and looking curious, she said,

"I wonder who that is now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Ryan heard the knock as well and replied, "That's a good question.  I didn't think anyone would want to see either of us at this time but I guess we should find out who it is."

He got up and opened the door just a little to find out who was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

On the other side, Lycoris was standing, waiting for anyone to answer the door. She looked a little shaken and trembling but did her best to keep her composure. Hearing the door open a little, she said,

"Ummm hey-hey there. I am sorry I came at such a time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:11 am

Upon realizing that it was Lycoris, Ryan opened the door wider and replied,

"No, it's all right.  Why don't you come in?"

He stepped aside so that Lycoris could enter the room before closing the door for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: