Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 am

Lycoris followed Ryan carefully to the training room and the soldier followed behind. They soon made it there and after setting the puppies on the bench, Lycoris waited for Ryan to begin the day's lesson.

In the music room, Rosaline followed Bryan and after taking a nearby seat, she looked to him and happily said,

"Would you play for me one song, my love? Then I'll talk to you about what I want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 am

Ryan turned to Lycoris and said,

"How about you show me the spells I taught you yesterday?  I'd like to see how much you've improved."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my love."

He approached the piano and after taking a seat on the bench, he positioned his fingers over the piano keys and began to play romantic piece just for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 am

Lycoris nodded with a smile and replied, "Of course."

She took a deep breath and then cast the spells that Ryan had taught her the day before. She was a little quicker at having them cast and was able to hold the shields a bit longer than before.

Rosaline listened happily to Bryan's song, enjoying his beautiful music as always although in the back of her mind, she was still preoccupied with what she had to tell Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:01 am

Ryan looked on proudly as he observed Lycoris' improvement in casting the spells and holding the shields up.  He commented,

"You are doing better and quite quickly, too."

As Bryan continued to play the song, he wondered what Rosaline wanted to tell him.  He had a feeling that it had something to do with Ryan and if that was the case, he wondered if Rosaline had a plan for getting him back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

Lycoris finished casting the spells and smiling a little, she replied,

"It's all thanks to you and your wise teaching. I'll do my best to improve as fast as I can."

Rosaline continued listening to Bryan's song for a while more until the song was eventually done. Clapping softly, she happily said,

"That was beautiful, my love, as always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:08 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I'll do my best to be a good teacher and if there are any questions, you let me know, all right?

Now how about I teach you some new defensive spells-some more advanced ones?  I think you're ready for them."

Bryan smiled lovingly at Rosaline and replied, "Thanks, my love."

He got up from the bench, approached Rosaline, and gave her a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:10 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I am all ready for them."

She waited attentively for Ryan to give his instructions, for she would make sure to listen as carefully as possible.

Rosaline returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms around Bryan and pouring all her love into the kiss. Despite everything, she would always love Bryan deeply, and nothing could ever change that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:18 am

Ryan then began to explain some more advanced spells to Lycoris, particularly shields that would protect against elemental types of attack and so forth.  He would demonstrate them and describe how they felt.  Once he was done, he said,

"If you'd like to try them, feel free.  Remember to keep a calm mind and relaxed body when casting these spells."

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline happily for a few more sweet happy moments and after the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"My heart will always belong to you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 am

Lycoris nodded and taking a deep breath, she tried to cast the spells Ryan had just told her about. For the first few tries, she couldn't do well and messed up a bit, but after little practice and trying over and over, she finally got it right, and could cast the shields steadily.

Rosaline smiled lovingly to Bryan and replied, "And I will always love you, my love. Always remember that, ok? Nothing could ever change how I feel for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:31 am

Ryan was pleased by how quickly Lycoris was mastering the spells he taught her and commented,

"You are doing very well indeed.  I couldn't ask for a better first student."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I know, my love.  I am truly the luckiest man to have you in my life."

He reached out to gently touch Rosaline's cheeks, love and warmth emanating all around him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:45 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"Thank you, Ryan. It's really because you teach so well that I am learning quickly."

Rosaline gave Bryan a kiss on the cheek then figured it's time to tell her what she wanted. Taking a deep breath, she began,

"So umm, my love, what I wanted to talk to you about...I was thinking that perhaps for the afternoon, we could part ways for a while. I was hoping that I could talk to Ryan and get him to agree that he go out with me for the afternoon-to show me around. I don't need to be shown around the city, of course, but it would be just an excuse to get him away from Sia and with me for a while at least."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:48 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm glad you think so, Lycoris.  You're quite a fast learner and I think you can master these spells faster than most beginners in magic."

Bryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied,

"So I take it that you want me to distract Lisianthus so you and Ryan get some alone time?  I'd need a good excuse to talk to Lisianthus, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:56 am

Lycoris replied, "I am glad to hear that. That would help me learn faster than most beginners, too."

Rosaline replied, "That would be very helpful but if we can't figure something out, I can just talk to him in front of her anyways and I dare her to refuse. But I'd prefer that you talk her away; I don't want to lose my nerves on her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Oh yes.  In addition to our daily lessons here, you should practice whenever you can on your own and later we can have simulation battles to test the strength of your magic.  And of course, it's important to keep your mind and body in good shape."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I understand."

He looked thoughtful and then said, "Perhaps I can bring up the subject of music to Lisianthus.  Ask her if the music here is different from back home.  There should be lots to say on the subject."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 am

Lycoris wasn't sure about keeping her mind in good shape and how much she would be able to do that, but not saying anything on that, she nodded and replied,

"I'll do my best. So umm, what's next?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "That's a good idea. You're a musician so it's natural that you'd be curious."

She paused and then sighing, she continued, "Do you think Ryan will agree though? I almost feel he doesn't stand me anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 am

Ryan replied, "How about some more detection spells?  I'll teach the advanced ones which will warn you when a magic user is miles away and approaching.  That way, you can be on your guard."

He then explained the more advanced detection spells and how to use them.

Bryan patted Rosaline's hands and replied, "I think Ryan just wants to spend as much time with Lisianthus as he can.  But if you ask him and give him a look that he can't refuse, then I'm sure he'll agree."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:19 am

Lycoris listened carefully as Ryan explained this new spell, making sure to store the most important information in her mind so she can cast the spell successfully when it's her turn to try it.

Rosaline replied, "I hope so. I just hope that he'll agree and enjoy my company like he used to do before, not just come reluctantly because he couldn't refuse."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

Ryan continued to explain the spell and once he was done, he said,

"Ok, I want you to try it, Lycoris.  Use this spell to find where Duchess Irene is since she's farther away."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Give him time, my love, and be persistent, ok?  Don't give up on something you really want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 am

Lycoris nodded and taking a deep breath, she did her best to cast the spell and find where Duchess Irene was. She did her best to concentrate as much as possible and finally feeling something, she said,

"I can feel her presence in the castle...near my room. But not her room or the library. Umm the chancellor's room?"

She didn't look quite convinced with her answer however, and felt that she must have done something wrong in the spell.

Rosaline looked a little hopeful and looking into Bryan's eyes, she asked, "Do you honestly think it could work, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:33 am

Ryan went ahead and cast the spell as well and he confirmed that Duchess Irene was in the chancellor's room.  He turned to Lycoris and replied,

"You're right.  That's weird, though.  I wonder why Duchess Irene would be spending time with the chancellor but great work on mastering the spell."

He knew that he would have to talk to Lisianthus later about this latest development.

Bryan looked back lovingly into Rosaline's eyes and smiling, he replied,

"I think so.  I don't think his love for you is completely gone.  It's most likely overshadowed by his love for Lisianthus but get him to remember what he loved about you and he'll find his way back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:38 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Thank you. Umm maybe she was just checking on him, if he need anything or what so and it just happened that we cast the spell when she was there."

Rosaline smiled back and felt a little cheered up by Bryan's words. She replied,

"Thank you, my love. I really appreciate all your support and help to me. I don't know what I would have done without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 am

Ryan replied,

"Perhaps.  Still, it's a bit unusual.  But anyway, do you wish to continue?  And you can let me know when you want a break."

Bryan replied, "I'll always love you and the most important thing for me is to see you happy again and I'll do whatever it takes to see more light in your eyes."

He gazed fondly at Rosaline, truly wishing for her happiness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 am

Lycoris thought about it then replied, "Umm we can take a break now. I am feeling a bit tired so a little rest would be good to both of us."

Rosaline was touched by Bryan's words and couldn't help but lean in for a sweet kiss on the lips to show her appreciation and gratitude.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 am

Ryan nodded and gently, he led Lycoris towards the bench where the puppies sat happily.  The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails as they saw Lycoris approach them.  Ryan sat down and waited until Lycoris was comfortable before he would bring up a topic that had been brought to his and Lisianthus' attention quite recently.

Bryan happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Rosaline's waist and showing her that he would always love and support her, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:56 am

Lycoris sat down and made herself comfortable and as she heard the puppies' barking, she picked them up carefully and put them on her lap, petting them gently all the while and enjoying their company while she could.

Rosaline continued kissing Bryan for a few moments more then after it was eventually broken, she happily said,

"You're the best, my love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: