Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:28 am

(Ahh I see. I understand. I know how busy it is with school and all. Good luck with uni. ^^)

As the couple ate, Ryan asked, "How was it with the soldiers' formations? Were things chaotic or pretty much under control?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."

He helped the puppies onto the floor, making sure they could eat their food, and after helping Rosaline into her seat, Bryan took his seat and began to eat.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely is and it feels so good to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. I didn't like being stuck in the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lisianthus replied, "Nope, it was pretty much organized. There is a group of imprisoned soldiers right now, though, the soldiers who were on the captain's side. The soldiers on the chancellor's side were calm, though, and I think they're loyal to me now, although I'll be careful with them.

And I sent a couple of messengers to the king and the queen of Devenshire so we could have those soldiers imprisoned there back. I am sure it was enough trouble taking care of them."

Rosaline began eating her breakfast, getting her fill for the day.

Nerine replied, "I can understand but hey, you're out now and all better, right? I think it was worth it to remain there just to make sure of your health."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh that makes sense. We can't really trust anyone on the captain's side right now. That captain sure is a maniac. I mean, someone who doesn't want to go after your throne but just wants power is insane, I think."

Bryan ate his breakfast, getting his fill for the day as well. He commented,

"At least the weather today is beautiful-perfect for a day out."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true but I'm glad to be out of there. I guess I should still take it easy but I'm going to take advantage of the outdoors while I can."

He leaned his head upward and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 am

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Quite true, cutie. The way he talked and acted wasn't even normal. I have no doubt there's something wrong with his mind. Don't worry though, I'll make sure he's caught and punished as soon as possible."

Rosaline smiled and nodding, she replied, "That's true. After everything's happened, I think we need some change and fun. We can look around the city more."

Nerine smiled happily and replied, "That's right and being outdoors is healthy after all, right? The fresh air will help you get even better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "And I'll help as much as I can."

He then thought of something and said, "We should check on Lycoris today. Hopefully, she's awake."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Definitely and I have missed being in the city. We've been cooped up on the castle grounds for quite a while now."

Alex replied, "Yup and it certainly helps that I'm enjoying the outdoors with the most beautiful woman ever."

He smiled softly at Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's right. We need to know how the chancellor treated her and check on her too."

She soon finished her breakfast.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Me, too."

She was soon done with breakfast and all.

Nerine returned the smile and continued enjoying the morning with Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:13 am

Ryan finished up his breakfast soon after and seeing that Lisianthus was done, he said,

"Ok, let's go see Lycoris. She'll still be in the infirmary, right?"

Bryan finished his breakfast soon after, as did the puppies. Seeing that Rosaline was already finished, Bryan went ahead and cleaned up the empty dishes and such and moved them to a tray for a maid to pick up later.

As the couple continued their walk, Alex spotted Lisianthus and Ryan having breakfast out in the gardens. He turned to Nerine and asked,

"Do you want to go say hi, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That or she went to her room. We can't know till we check, right?"

She then noticed Alex and Nerine nearby and smiling, she said, "Oh hey, look who's here. We can ask them about Lycoris too."

After the couple was done cleaning up, Rosaline picked up the puppies and holding Bryan's arm, she said,

"Now why don't you lead the way, my love?"

Nerine looked towards Ryan and Lisianthus and smiling, she nodded and replied,

"Sure, that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's a great idea."

He got up and after helping Lisianthus on her feet, the couple approached Nerine and Alex.

Bryan nodded happily and opening the door, he led the way out of their room and outside towards the stables.

Alex nodded and he approached Lisianthus and Ryan, waving hi to them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 am

Lisianthus and Ryan approached the couple and Lisianthus smiled happily to them, saying,

"Hey, guys! Good morning. I see you're looking all the way better, Alex!"

Rosaline held the puppies and followed Bryan to outside to the stables, where they talked to the stable hand who went to take care of getting a couple of horses for them to ride to the city.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Good morning, Sia. Good morning, Ryan. Yes, I'm feeling much better today."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That must be such a relief for you, Nerine. You must have been quite worried about Alex."

As Rosaline and Bryan waited for the stable hand to bring a couple of horses for the couple, Bryan said,

"It'd be safest for the puppies if we each held on to one of them."

(I'm getting really sleepy here so I'm going to get off now. I'll make a post tomorrow and all and post as much as possible. Good luck with uni and Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 am

(Thanks, phoenix and I'll do my best to post as often as possible, too. Nite, nite. ^^)

Nerine nodded and replied, "That's true but I am happy he's all well now."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Alex is tough, too, Nerine so you shouldn't have worried so much. He is stronger than how he looks!"

She turned to Alex and asked, "How is Lycoris doing? She woke up, right?"

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "You're right, my love. Here, you can hold little Bryan. I'll hold on to little Ryan."

She gently handed little Bryan to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, she did but..."

His face turned to one of sadness, not only over Lycoris' worsened eye condition but over how Nerine had treated her when she thought he hadn't heard the conversation between the two.

Ryan noticed Alex's expression and thinking of an idea, he said,

"Hey, beautiful, how about you and Alex catch up? It's been a while, right? I can keep Nerine company."

Bryan held on to little Bryan and a little later, the stable hand returned, leading two horses by their reigns. Each horse had a carrier on its back as well for the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:54 pm

(I have a chance to post this so I am doing so before going out. XD)

Lisianthus noticed Alex's expression as well and nodding to Ryan's idea, she replied,

"That would be great, cutie. Thanks."

She turned to Alex and smiling softly, she said, "Come, we can walk together for a bit and catch up. We haven't done so in a long while."

Rosaline thanked the stable hand for the horses and held the bridles of one of them while Bryan took the other one. She got on it then waited for Bryan to do the same.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 am

(Ahh nice. XD)

Alex nodded and smiling a little, he replied, "That would be good. Thanks."

He turned to Nerine and said, "I'll be back in a little while, darling. Take care of her, Ryan."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Will do."

Bryan got on his horse and after carefully placing little Bryan in the carrier, he turned to Rosaline and said,

"I'll follow you, my love, since you're more familiar with the way than I am."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 am

(Back early so I'll be here for a while. ^^)

Nerine nodded to Alex although she wasn't quite happy with this, remembering what was between Alex and Lisianthus before but she couldn't speak up and say so.

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and nodding, she began to lead the way on the horse out of the castle and towards the city.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. ^^)

Ryan glanced at Nerine and smiling, he said, "I wouldn't worry about those two. My beautiful has only eyes for me now. Otherwise, I wouldn't trust any man alone with her."

He winked at Nerine.

Bryan followed Rosaline closely behind on his horse, making sure that little Bryan was secure in his carrier as they left the castle grounds and headed towards Cephiron.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Nerine smiled a little to Ryan and replied, "I am sure. It's just...well, I am sure Sia has eyes only for you, Ryan. It's good to see you two together."

She was going to say that it Alex she couldn't trust, but refrained from doing so.

Lisianthus walked beside Alex and smiling to him, he said,

"So Alex, I see you're all happy and settled with Nerine now and Lycoris has her own body now."

Rosaline led the way towards Cephiron and after a while of riding, the couple was soon riding between the city's streets, which were busting with activity as usual.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 am

Ryan replied, "Thanks, Nerine. I feel that Sia is my one true love now and forever."

He paused for a minute and then asked, "How are you doing from yesterday's events?"

Alex nodded and smiling a bit, he replied, "Yes, I'm happy that Lycoris has her own body but..."

He looked down, saddened over Lycoris' situation, unsure of how to help her.

As the couple arrived in Cephiron, Bryan looked around and commented,

"Things in the city look busy as usual."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:35 am

Nerine replied, "I am okay. I am glad that no one was badly hurt, although I was quite worried about Alex. He looked badly injured when I saw him. I wish he had listened to me but I am not letting him endanger himself like that again."

Lisianthus noticed Alex's saddened looks and looking gently at him, she said,

"Hey, is everything ok? Are you worried about Lycoris' eyesight? I am sure the healers will do their best to have her have it back."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "I guess people's lives wouldn't stop, although I wonder how they're reacting with the turn of events, if they know about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:43 am

Ryan looked confused and replied, "I don't understand. I mean-I wasn't there the entire time. Would you mind telling me what happened with Alex, especially the part about endangering himself?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's part of it but..."

He quickly glanced at Nerine and then turning to Lisianthus, he quietly asked,

"If I tell you something secret, will you promise not to tell Nerine? But I don't want word of it to get out so that she might find out."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Same here. I'm curious, too. So we're heading to the Four Marbles Park?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Ahh sure. Well, you see, that captain came to us and wanted to take Alex with him to see Lycoris. I told Alex not to go, but Alex was worried about her and insisted to go despite my protests. I don't know much of what happened after that, but I think the captain hurt him because he tried to defend Lycoris or something."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Of course. I promise that not a word of what you say will reach her ears, from my point at least."

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "I wasn't heading to a place in particular, just riding around. Do you want to head there? I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 am

Ryan looked concerned and after Nerine had finished, he replied,

"I see. I guess at the time, Alex felt like he didn't have another option. I don't know what I would have done if I had been in his shoes but I know that if anyone were to ever hurt Sia, I would do whatever it takes to protect her."

Alex nodded and after taking a deep breath, he replied, "Ok, here goes."

He then started to recall everything from the time of how Lycoris had lost her eyesight all the way up to where he heard Nerine saying mean, insulting things to Lycoris. After he finished, he looked sadly at Lisianthus and said,

"I can't believe Nerine would do such things and Lycoris hasn't said anything despite that I pushed to find out. If I hadn't caught them having that conversation, I still wouldn't have known for sure."

Bryan replied, "Ahh how about we ride around first and then if there's any place interesting, we can stop there and check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 am

Nerine sighed and replied, "Yeah, I know but Lycoris isn't to Alex like Sia is to you, Ryan. She shouldn't be, at least. I hate how he endangered his life like that for her, forgetting about me and about himself and his safety. He should have been more careful, especially that I had warned him."

Lisianthus looked quite shocked as Alex told her of Nerine's recent actions. She was silent for a while then finally speaking up, she said,

"Oh my god. I can't believe it. Look, I've always known that Nerine never liked Lycoris but to reach that point? To make her lose her eyesight then continue taunting her like that?"

Rosaline smiled and nodding, she replied, "Sure, that would be nice."

She continued riding around, pointing out the interesting places to Bryan as they rode.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Perhaps but I think when it comes to someone you care about, sometimes things like safety and caution go out the window. Does Alex seem to care about Lycoris a bit?"

Alex nodded and felt like crying but he did his best to keep his emotions under control. He took a breath and then replied,

"I can't believe it myself. I told Nerine that I would only love her and give my attentions to her. I did that partly in hopes that she'd treat Lycoris more civilly, if not like a sister. So I don't know why she's doing this to her. Lycoris is so innocent-all she wants is to be happy and live with us."

Bryan looked at the interesting places that Rosaline pointed out and he observed the people as they were going about their daily business. He was curious as well to find out whether anyone knew about the events back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: