Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 am

Rosaline forcibly pulled her arm away and replied,

"I was back stabbed by my sister once, and my mom. The closest people to me, you see? But then I met you and I met Bryan and I thought I'll never have to go through such hurt again. I thought I'll be happy again. But then you do this. You betray me. You-out of all people. I'd hate you, just like I hated them and put them out of my life forever. But I can't. Because I love you. But it doesn't matter anymore. Leave me alone!"

She walked away, wanting to stay away from him.

Lycoris heard Alex pleading her again to wake up and wished that she could turn to him and talk to him again, to show him that she was better but wanted him better, too. To show him that she was so worried for him. She almost had a mind to do it but then Nerine came into the room again and approaching Alex happily, she said,

"I am back. I hope I wasn't late. I didn't want to keep my love waiting."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 am

Ryan continued to pursue Rosaline, clearly worried about her. As he followed her, he said,

"I'm sorry, Rosaline. I'm so sorry I hurt you. Tell me-what can I do to make up for this? I'll do anything."

Alex smiled back at Nerine and shaking his head, he replied, "Not at all. How are things around the castle?"

Since he was awake, he thought it'd be a good idea to make light-hearted conversation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 am

Rosaline stopped momentarily and turning around to face Ryan, she replied,

"Just leave me alone, alright? Leave me alone! There's nothing you can do to make up and there's nothing I can do either. I am sorry I ever loved you. I am sorry I ever stood by your side and helped you. I am sorry!"

She then ran away, hoping he'd leave her for good now.

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Nothing new. Things are mostly quiet. I suppose everyone is resting now as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 am

(Wow, will Rosaline never forgive Ryan? O.O)

Ryan looked on sadly as Rosaline ran away and although he wanted to pursue, he could see that she clearly wanted him to leave her alone. But still, he was worried so he returned to the castle and upstairs to where Bryan was.

Alex nodded and replied, "That's to be expected. It's good to have some peace and quiet after all the chaos earlier this morning."

He smiled softly at Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:27 am

(Hmm it's not like never forgiving him but it's more like she wouldn't be able to have a friendly relationship with him. She does love Ryan very much and that's why it hurt her and made it seem like he betrayed her, and Rosaline is vulnerable to the subject of betrayal.)

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was chatting in a friendly way with Bryan, but in the back of her mind, she was worried about Ryan and hoped things would go smoothly between him and Rosaline.

Nerine smiled back and sitting by Alex's side, she cuddled close to him and said,

"Same here. I can't wait till we go back home and I can have you all to myself again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:37 am

(Awww. :/)

Ryan reached Bryan and Rosaline's room and entered without knocking. Bryan looked alarmed at seeing Ryan barge in but Ryan hurriedly said,

"Bryan, please go to Rosaline. She needs you and she won't talk to me. She's in the gardens."

Guessing what might have happened, Bryan nodded and quickly left the room to find Rosaline. Ryan then collapsed on the floor and looked down sadly, feeling nothing but deep sadness and despair over what happened.

Alex smiled lovingly at Nerine and replied, "That sounds good. You know, I'd like to be home and see Mom and Dad and just be happy with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:43 am

(Aww I do feel bad for Ryan, too. It's not like he did wrong either but this is complicated. :/)

Lisianthus saw Ryan collapse on the floor and quickly went to his side, wrapping her arms around him in comfort. She rubbed his back gently and then gently said,

"Please don't be sad, Ryan. It's not your fault. We both expected this might happen."

Meanwhile, Rosaline had stopped near a tree in the gardens and burst in tears there, letting all her sadness out.

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that, too. All of us gathering in the mornings and then just you and me in the nights. I missed those days, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:51 am

(Yup, it sure is. :/)

Ryan looked on sadly at Lisianthus and replied, "I didn't want Rosaline to be upset at me or at least not so upset that she'll never forgive me. I didn't know she'd been hurt so much before."

Bryan ran out to the gardens and looking around, he finally found Rosaline crying under a tree. He ran to her and wrapping his arms around her, he softly said,

"My love, I'm here for you always."

Alex replied, "Me, too. Tell you what, darling. What would you like to do once we're back home and settled in?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:59 am

Lisianthus continued holding Ryan in her arms and rubbing his back, she replied gently,

"There's no such thing as she wouldn't forgive you. I am sure she'll forgive you one day. Please don't be so sad, ok? I am sure once she calms down, she'll think things more rationally. It could be that she's just heated right now."

Rosaline was surprised to see Bryan rush to her and wrap his arms around her. Between her tears, she said,

"Please, Bryan, please. Just leave me alone for a while. Please."

Nerine replied, "Nothing in particular. I just want to go home with you and to have peace and quiet to ourselves. There's nothing more I want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:06 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "I don't know. Rosaline was so upset. She was saying things how I used her and once I fell in love with you, I dumped her. And then she said things like how I'm with you only because you're a queen when that has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

He put his head in his hands, shaking.

Bryan looked on gently at Rosaline and replied, "I can't do that. I love you so much and I'm worried about you. Please tell me what happened. I'll beat up Ryan if you want."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok that's quite possible. I'm looking forward to having a quiet, normal life with you, darling. I don't want any more excitement for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 am

Lisianthus continued rubbing Ryan's back gently and holding his hand, she squeezed it gently and replied,

"Ryan, I am sure she's just upset right now and that's why she's saying these things. But I trust you and I know that even if I were just a poor girl, you'd have loved me all the same. Give her a chance to cool down before talking to her again, ok? I know you'll be able to talk things out and fix everything."

Rosaline shook her head and as she continued to cry, she replied,

"What use is that? Nothing is worth it anymore. It doesn't matter. He threw me away. He has Sia now, doesn't he? That's all that matters to him. My feelings don't matter anymore."

Nerine nodded and sighing, she replied,

"Do you think we'll encounter that captain soon though? He doesn't seem like the type who'd give up anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 am

Ryan looked into Lisianthus' eyes and nodding, he took a deep breath and replied,

"Perhaps you're right, beautiful. Rosaline clearly doesn't want to talk to me anytime soon. And I'm sorry. I'd hoped we could announce our engagement but I couldn't tell Rosaline without upsetting her more."

Bryan continued to hold Rosaline in his arms and replied, "Your feelings matter to me, my love and I'll never throw you away. I value you so much and I would be angry at myself if I ever did anything to push you away. You'll always have me-I promise."

Alex sighed as well and replied, "I don't know. There is something I want to ask Sia since she'd know the answer. If that captain can't enter the human world, then we definitely need to return as soon as possible. I want you safe especially. He didn't hurt you, thank goodness, but who knows what that man is capable of?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 am

Lisianthus smiled to Ryan and kissing his hand gently, she replied,

"There's nothing to apologize for, cutie. We can postpone announcing our engagement until you feel ready and I'll be by your side till then, ok? Just please smile. I hate seeing you so sad."

Rosaline wrapped her arms around Bryan and hugging him tightly, she cried in his arms. She appreciated his presence and care but she was still feeling so hurt and upset, as she loved Ryan so much as well but it seemed like it didn't matter any longer.

Nerine looked thoughtful then replied, "As far as I know, powerful sorcerers are capable of going into the humans' world. And this man definitely seemed quite strong. I don't think we'll have that much peace anytime soon, especially if he decides to follow us there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 am

Ryan smiled a little at Lisianthus and replied, "I'll do my best to be cheerful for you, beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you by my side."

He gently squeezed Lisianthus' hand and looked on gratefully into her eyes.

Bryan continued to hold Rosaline in his arms and gently stroked her hair. He let her cry as much as she wanted, as he could see how upset she was by what happened between her and Ryan.

Alex sighed and replied, "Then I don't know what to do. I think we should consult with Sia about the situation with the captain and see what she recommends. I thought we could be safe at home but that wouldn't matter if the captain decides to go to the human world for whatever reason."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 am

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "I'll be always here for you, cutie. Now get up, stand tall and I am sure we'll overcome this together, ok?"

Rosaline continued crying in Bryan's arms for a while more but eventually had to stop herself. Trying to calm down, she wiped her tears and said,

"I am sorry, Bryan. I am sorry. I know it probably doesn't please you to see me crying over this but I can't help myself."

Nerine sighed and replied, "Well, there's one solution but I doubt you'd agree to it."

She wanted to suggest handing Lycoris to the captain but feared Alex's reaction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 am

Ryan nodded and stood up on his feet and put on a brave smile for Lisianthus. He took deep breaths and said,

"Thank you, beautiful. You're the best support I could ever have."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "It's all right, my love. I could never be displeased by you and you have every right to be upset. I want you to know that you're not alone, ok? I love you so much and I'll always stand by you above everyone else."

Alex wondered what Nerine's suggestion was and replied, "What is it, darling? If it protects us and Lycoris, then I'm open to it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 am

Lisianthus smiled happily at Ryan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then said,

"I'll always support you, cutie. Now what do you want to do? We are supposed to check the chancellor together but if you're not up to it anymore, I could go alone or we could postpone it till later."

Despite her sadness, Rosaline couldn't help but give Bryan a small smile as she replied,

"I don't know what to say, my love. You're the only one who stands by me and defends me. I can only trust you now."

Nerine took a deep breath then tentatively replied,

"Well...if the captain wants Lycoris so much, why not just hand her over to him? It would save everyone so much trouble and she wanted to give away her powers before, didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "No, I shouldn't let my personal feelings get in the way of what we need to do. I'll help you talk to the chancellor."

He smiled and extended his arm for Lisianthus so they could head to the chancellor's room.

Bryan returned Rosaline's smile and replied, "You'll always have my loyalty and trust and of course, my love. I'll never abandon you."

He gave Rosaline a gentle kiss on her right cheek.

Alex was shocked by Nerine's suggestion and was silent. There was no way he would even allow the idea of handing Lycoris over to that captain.

After a few minutes, Alex recovered from his shock and replied,

"But darling, you've seen that captain. He's evil. He would kill Lycoris and I won't let that happen."

(It's late and I'm getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ And btw, I am still working on uploading the game. I found a way to upload it but it's going to take some time. But I'll try to have it done as soon as possible. ^^)

Lisianthus held Ryan's arm but looking at him gently, she replied,

"Are you sure, cutie? I don't want you to push yourself for me. If you aren't up to it, just let me know. I know seeing the chancellor isn't the most fun activity in the world too."

Rosaline was touched by how Bryan stood by her side and held on to him tightly, seeking his comfort. She replied quietly,

"What did I do to him to deserve this, Bryan? Am I wrong in being angry at him? For feeling hurt? Why did he do that to me?"

Nerine sighed and replied,

"Well, I am aware of that but it's not like the captain would cut her head off or something. He'll just take her powers. I know it's a good possibility she'd end up dead but it's just a possibility, right? If we're lucky, she'll live. Anyhow, we'll get rid of him haunting us in our lives.

I don't think she's worth risking everyone just to protect her. Just look at what happened to you today from under her head. I am not ready to see you so hurt again or even worse for her safety."

Meanwhile, Lycoris was terrified by the idea Nerine suggested. She didn't mind sacrificing herself for Nerine's and Alex's sake but it upset her that Nerine would have such an idea for her, to want to get rid of her that much. Or was Alex that injured that they thought letting her go would be the best idea?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 pm

(Ahh no problem. Take your time. ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll be all right. We shouldn't delay in talking to me and getting certain matters settled and everything. The situation with Rosaline is a setback but I have you to get me through it."

Bryan sighed and replied, "I don't know, my love. You didn't do anything wrong to push him away. I should have suspected something when he hadn't contacted us for a while but I never thought that he'd end up falling for someone else."

Alex shook his head but gently replied, "Darling, giving Lycoris to the captain isn't the answer. Let's say that we were even willing to hand her over and he took her powers. What if he used those powers to attack Sia? You saw what he did-that he nearly destroyed the gods' world today. He could do something even worse if he had those powers."

Although Alex was reasoning all of this to himself, he was worried as well about Lycoris but knew that if he used that line of persuasion, Nerine would only get upset.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 am

Lisianthus smiled and nodding to Ryan, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said,

"Ok, but let me know if you change your mind, ok?"

She then led the way to the chancellor' room, which was heavily guarded. She nodded to the soldier and the soldier knocked on the door then opened it, standing aside so the couple could enter. Inside, the chancellor was sitting by the window's side quietly when he felt the couple entering and he turned to them.

Rosaline continued crying in Bryan's arms and replied, "And he refuses to call it betrayal. What is that then? I was missing him and awaiting his return only to find out that he was enjoying his time in another woman's arms. And that's not betrayal? What's betrayal then?"

Nerine looked thoughtful then nodding, she replied,

"Well, maybe you're right about that but then there's another solution. We could have Lycoris give her powers away to the chancellor, or Lisianthus now. Then the captain won't have any more reason to go after her or us, but in the same time won't have the powers to himself. And no one at all would be troubled, right? And the gods' world will benefit from the powers, too. It's a win-win situation."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:48 am

Ryan nodded before the chancellor and despite feeling upset over the situation with Rosaline, he tried to be as calm as possible. So he looked to the chancellor and asked,

"How are you, sir? Are you being treated ok?"

Bryan didn't know what to say to Rosaline's words so he did the only thing he could think of. He continued to hold her in his arms and stroke her hair gently, doing his best to calm her down.

Although Nerine's suggestion was slightly better, still Alex was against the idea of Lycoris giving away her powers at all. He didn't want her to die but how could he say so to Nerine without upsetting her?

Not sure of what else he could say, he replied,

"Well, let's wait until Lycoris wakes up and then we can all talk to Sia about this, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 am

The chancellor wasn't very enthusiastic about seeing Lisianthus and Ryan visit him but seeing how they were at least polite, he replied,

"I'm alright, thank you."

Lisianthus had an urge to snap at him for all that he did but she remained calm, and replied,

"Well, that's good. You'll have to remain here for some time but you'll be treated fine till then."

Rosaline continued crying in Bryan's arms, letting her emotions out. Was that it? Was that the end of everything between her and Ryan? He was simply selling her out like that and she'll have to go on without him, despite loving him so much?

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright but I think this idea is good enough. We should just convince Lycoris with it although I don't think she'll object. And if she doesn't object, then it's settled, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 am

Ryan added, "We want to be fair to you, sir. We've just finished talking to our friends and asking them how you treated them while they were your guests. We don't wish to inflict any unfair punishments on you."

As Bryan continued to do his best to comfort Rosaline, he asked,

"My love, do you want Ryan back?"

Alex didn't know what to say to that. Even if Lycoris agreed, Alex didn't want her to go through with the idea. So he simply replied,

"I believe every life is sacred, darling, no matter whose it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:08 am

The chancellor rolled his eyes but he kept his gaze on the windows. Then he replied,

"Funny this world has become. I get punished for trying to save a world from a tyranny while the real monster gets away with it. Well, do whatever you want, kids. I won't live longer than I already lived."

Lisianthus groaned as the chancellor called her a 'monster' but she kept her calm for Ryan's sake.

Rosaline nodded silently, and although she felt hesitant to say it, she slowly said,

"I love him, too, Bryan. I never thought he'd leave me like this."

Nerine sighed and replied,

"Yeah, sure, but what if this life is endangering all lives surrounding it? You know, I believe in fate, Alex. If it's Lycoris' fate to die anytime soon, she'll die, whether we like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: