Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 am

(Ahh thanks. I'll let you know. ^^ And yup, I'll post the fanfic here after I submit it to the developer and all. XD)

Although Alex was in pain, he ran to Lycoris and hugging her, he said tearfully,

"Please don't do this, darling. I told you-it doesn't matter what happens to me. But I want you to live. You can live for both of us. And-and if you do this, then I won't live. Is that really what you want?"

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Maybe but I don't get the feeling he wants the throne. This guy is after Lycoris' powers and they're supposed to be very strong, right? So if I had to guess, this guy is one of those people who are solely looking for power. They're a dangerous folk."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:08 am

Despite the situation, Lycoris reached out and touching Alex's cheeks gently, she caressed them and did her best to smile to him, replying,

"Y-You can live for both of us. But I can't bear the thought that you'd be hurt or worse for my sake. Y-You're all I have. You're everything I live for. But y-you'll live and go on, for me, for Nerine, for yourself. But I can't have you gone. I-I can't."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "That sounds scary but if it's true, that would explain why he's attacking the others. He's probably keeping them out of the way so he could take the powers to himself without their interference?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 am

Alex shook his head frantically and replied, "And I can't have you gone. My soul will be empty without you to fill it up with happiness and joy. I won't let you surrender to this maniac."

He looked on angrily at the captain and said, "You're a coward. First, you attack an innocent woman and then you hurt someone she loves to make you do what she wants. If you were really a man, at the very least, you would have challenged Lycoris to a duel for her powers."

Ryan sighed and replied, "Yes, that's most likely the case which means that Lycoris is probably not with the others. We'll need to get to her as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 am

The captain laughed sarcastically and replied, "Hah, duel her? Why didn't she resist then if she could beat me in a so-called duel? I was beating her as I'd beat a little chick! But she was stubborn enough, I'll give her that. But enough of this."

Approaching Lycoris, he held her arm roughly and said, "She's coming with me now so we can get this over with. You'll return to your friends meanwhile, unless you'd like to mourn her here."

Lisianthus groaned and replied, "That guy will get it worse than the chancellor. I'll make sure of that myself."

She looked over at the soldiers who were still fighting although they were making progress as the castle soldiers were a lot less in number.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:23 am

Alex felt fury emerging in his heart and as though moved by something so strong, he ran angrily towards the captain and grabbed for his whip. He was determined not to let the captain hurt Lycoris, even if it meant that he would die for her.

Ryan looked on at the battle as well and could see that Lisianthus' soldiers were making good progress. He commented,

"It looks like we'll be able to get into the castle soon. We just need to wait for the word."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:27 am

The captain was surprised by the sudden move from Alex and lost his whip in the process. Angered, he replied,

"Hah, you think you're a match for me? I can kill you right now with a touch of my finger, you know."

He summoned an energy ball and fired it towards Alex.

Lisianthus looked on and nodding, she replied, "That's a relief. I hope the others are okay. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:33 am

Alex saw the energy ball heading towards him and despite the pain he felt, especially on his backside, he was able to dodge the energy ball. Gathering as much strength as he could, he then used the whip, aiming it towards the captain.

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "This isn't your fault, you know. None of us had a clue that the captain was a crazy man who would pull off such a stunt. But he won't win and you have the greater advantage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 am

The captain quickly summoned a defensive shield around him, shielding himself from the lash of the whip. Angered by the time this was taking, he summoned a more powerful energy ball and fired it towards him, shouting,

"You'll lose the girl anyways but it looks like you'd like to lose your life with her!"

Lycoris could hear the fight clearly and was terrified that something could happen to Alex.

Lisianthus returned the hug softly and nodding, she replied,

"I trust that, cutie. Let's hope for the best and once we're in, we'll do our best to reach the others as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:44 am

Alex quickly dodged the next energy ball that the captain fired at him and although the defensive shield was there, Alex continued to use the whip, as though he hoped that he could somehow break that shield. He replied,

"I'll protect Lycoris until my very last breath. You won't harm her and if you want to kill me, fine. Then she won't have any reason to give you her powers."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope we'll get to them in time. I guess this day had to come although I never expected we'd get back your throne like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 am

The captain was getting impatient and summoning all his strength, he prepared a more powerful energy ball and shouted,

"Then you should say your goodbyes!"

He was about to throw the massive ball at Alex when there was a more powerful magic ball fired towards him, taking him off guard and breaking even through his shield, hitting him. Lycoris had fired it and free from his grasp, she got up and tried to reach out to Alex.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Same here. I was hoping the chancellor would be sensible and we could talk things out so we wouldn't have to fight. Speaking of the chancellor, who knows what happened to him? The soldier said he was imprisoned, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:59 am

Alex saw that Lycoris was free and ran towards her. Once he reached her, he said,

"I'm all right, darling. Continue attacking him and I'll help you."

Alex saw that this was their chance at having the upper hand.

Ryan replied, "That's a good question. I wonder what's going on with him. Well, once we free our friends and get this captain under control and your throne back, then you'll finally have that talk with the chancellor and this time, you'll have the advantage over him."

(Man, I just took a quick look at my fanfic and it's over 7 pages single-spaced. I definitely better get a discount for the game. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 am

Lycoris held to Alex tightly and although she felt scared and pained, she nodded silently and tried to summon another energy ball. However, the cell's door was opened and a soldier came in, looked to the captain and said,

"Sir, the former queen's soldiers are breaking into the castle. We aren't able to hold them on any longer."

The captain slowly got up and angrily replied, "Fend them off! You can't do that on your own?!"

The soldier replied, "Your presence is required, sir. They're invading the castle."

The captain groaned to himself and turning to the couple, he angrily said, "You'll get a few moments more together but I'll have your powers, sooner or later!"

He followed the soldier out of the cell and closed the door loudly after them.

Lisianthus replied, "What talk? If we go in through and are able to defeat that captain and save our friends, I'll throw him in jail. Then the throne will be back to me and everything will be well again."

(lol Wow, that's quite a lot and you haven't played it yet. XD Good luck. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 am

(Thanks. Now it's approaching 9 pages. XD)

After the captain left, Alex turned to Lycoris and asked, "Are you all right? You aren't hurt, are you?"

He looked over Lycoris, examining for injuries.

Ryan wasn't sure how to reply to Lisianthus' comment about not wanting to talk to the chancellor and instead throw him in jail. So he simply nodded and commented,

"I wonder how your forces are doing, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 am

(Woot, nice. XD How many pages do you think it will be at the end? XD)

Although Lycoris' body was full of traces of whipping and lashing from earlier, it didn't concern her but instead, she clutched to Alex and replied tearfully,

"He hurt you. He hurt you. He hurt you because of me. I-I am sorry, Alex. I am so sorry. I am sorry, I am sorry..."

She kept repeating it over and over again, holding on to Alex tightly as if she'd lose him if she let him go.

Lisianthus turned to the direction of the castle and could see that her forces were close to getting into the castle. She nodded and said,

"Good. We might have to go in there soon. Are you ready, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 am

(Ahh I just finished and it's almost 10 pages. And it's all on just the MC's first day at Northmain. I actually wanted to do a week but then I saw how long the fic was. lol But once I can buy the full version, I might think about doing a series fanfic. Depends on how interested people might be for that. XD)

Alex hugged Lycoris gently and softly replied, "Don't apologize, Lycoris. This isn't your fault. I'd go through anything to protect you. I love you so much and the thought of losing you would be too heart-breaking."

He gently caressed Lycoris' cheeks and gently wiped away her tears.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm ready when you are, beautiful. I'm looking forward to taking down that evil captain and making him pay for hurting our friends."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 am

(Ahh great. XD When it's ready, you should post it here since I am curious to read it too. XD You'll love the game and the characters-especially the guys-are super cute. XD)

Lycoris returned the hug and held on to Alex tightly, but she could feel the bruises on his back so she loosened her grip and shakily replied,

"S-Sit down, you should rest. D-Don't move a lot and I-I can trying healing you. Just rest, please. Please."

She wasn't sure of her ability to heal but wanted to do her best to put Alex at ease.

Lisianthus grinned back and replied, "Alright but we'll stay together all the time, alright, cutie? We wouldn't want to split up in the fuss and we'll face that captain together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:45 am

(Coolies. XD Once I submit it to the developer and get a reply back, I'll post the fic here. ^^)

Alex took a seat and then replied, "You should rest, too, Lycoris. And won't healing taking a lot of your power? Maybe you should save it in case the captain comes back or something. My injuries can wait."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely. I won't leave your side for even a second, beautiful."

He paused for a couple of moments and then asked, "Where's Duchess Irene?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am

(Great, I'll be waiting for it and good luck. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head frantically and replied, "I don't care. I-I want you well and safe. And if-if the captain comes back here, I-I'll give him what he wants. Don't try to stop me. I can't have you hurt. I can't bear having you gone. You're all I have. All I have."

Lisianthus looked around and saw Irene watching the forces from a closer point, keeping them in track. She pointed to her and said,

"Over there. She's keeping a closer eye on this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:52 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I won't let you surrender your powers to him.  You shouldn't sacrifice your life to save mine.  You haven't had a chance to truly live but I have.  I'm ok with leaving it but living without you would be unbearable."

Ryan nodded as Lisianthus pointed out Irene's location and replied, "Ahh that's good.  Duchess Irene is going to confront the captain as well, right?  It would definitely throw him off guard once he sees her."

(It's pretty late here so I'll get off now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 pm

(Nite, nite, and sorry for the sudden disappearance in the end. We had lunch and my mum didn't give me a chance to say anything. O.x)

Lycoris shook her head frantically and kneeling by Alex's side, she held both of his hands in hers, despite having one of hers badly hurt, and begged him pleadingly,

"I-I can't, Alex. Please, please understand. I can't let you be hurt. I don't want to live a life if you won't be there. You're everything I live for. The only reason I breath and go on. The only one who makes me feel like a person who can love and be loved in return. You-You're the only who cares so much and loves me so much. I-I can't lose you. I-I can't even bear the thought."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Definitely and he might regret freeing her, too. Irene is a great advantage to have-she's pretty powerful. I am still confused though. Why did that man help her and help us if he's not on our side?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 pm

(Ahh it's ok. I figured you had to get off suddenly and didn't get a chance to let me know. XD)

Alex gently held Lycoris' hand and felt so moved by her heartfelt plea. He could see that they were at odds so with a small smile, he replied,

"I think there's only way to solve this. We'll both have to live, won't we?"

Ryan replied, "It seems like the captain has his own agenda but I think he may have freed Duchess Irene because he felt obligated to? They're brother and sister-in-law, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:33 am

(Thanks for understanding. ^^)

Lycoris nodded slowly and smiled a little for a moment, then resting her head on Alex's lap tiredly, she held on to him and softly said,

"J-Just please don't endanger yourself like that again. Even if it's to save me. There's no use saving me if you won't be there."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true but I don't know if that would have mattered much to him. He doesn't sound like a man who would care about family ties. I think he did it for his own good, like shaking the chancellor or something. We'll see."

She watched the forces and they were almost there, having defeated most of the castle soldiers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:39 am

Alex gently stroked Lycoris' hair and replied, "Only if you promise not to sacrifice yourself for me. I can't live in a world without you in it."

He relaxed as well and the pain from his injuries was subsiding.

Ryan nodded and looked as well as he observed Lisianthus' soldiers defeating the castle soldiers. He smiled and said,

"You definitely have the advantage, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:41 am

(Sorry for being late. I had to go out but I am back now. ^^)

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied softly,

"I promise but...only if I don't have to save your life. I can't imagine you being hurt, Alex. I can't imagine having something bad happen to you."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Get ready, cutie. They could ask us to join them anytime. There will be a strong battle inside but we shouldn't let any innocent lives fall victims to this attack."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:45 am

(Ahh it's ok. Welcome back. ^^)

Alex replied, "And I can't stand by and watch you get hurt. I love you so much, Lycoris, and I won't let anyone hurt you if I can help it."

He continued to stroke her hair ever so gently.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Agreed. I'll be ready to move beside you when it's our cue."

He stood ready, waiting for a sign that they should head to the castle.

(In case you're wondering why I haven't posted my fanfic yet, I haven't gotten a reply back from the developer. It's possible that she might not reply until next week since it's the weekend and all but anyway, I'm waiting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: