Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:14 am

Alex took out the whip he had hidden and he lashed out at the soldiers that charged towards him while keeping his other hand in Lycoris'. He hoped to knock some of them down so there could be a path clear for them to escape.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. Umm should we continue searching or wait for news?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good. Go ahead and take the lead then, Avi, and we'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 am

Although the soldiers were surprised by the sudden move from Alex, they managed to get away in time. A couple of sorcerer soldiers fired a group of energy balls towards the couple to get back at them.

Before Lisianthus could say anything, a soldier approached the couple and said,

"Your majesty, we searched the dungeons thoroughly but there's no trace of the lost ones at all in any cell."

Lisianthus' eyes widened in surprise and replied, "What do you mean? Where could they be?"

The soldier replied, "We searched every single cell, no one could find them. The soldiers are now searching the castle itself."

Avi nodded and led the way through the hallways quickly, searching every cell for the couple. Nerine searched quickly as well, worried about Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am

Alex quickly pushed Lycoris and himself out of the way as the soldiers fired energy balls towards them. He continued attacking the soldiers with the whip as much as he could, trying to injure them so they couldn't fight back.

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and replied, "If Alex and Lycoris aren't in a cell, the captain must have taken them somewhere else. Can you think of any place in the castle he might have taken them to? I highly doubt they would have left the grounds."

Bryan looked in each cell as well and worried more as they couldn't find any trace of Alex or Lycoris. He said,

"Where could they be?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 am

Some of the soldiers that Alex hit with the whip were injured but they did their best to continue attacking although they were becoming a lot weaker.

The captain was getting impatient and he knew that he could be running out of time, so he decided to use a major move. He summoned another energy ball around Alex and pulled him away from Lycoris, closer to him but a safe distance away so he wouldn't pull another move at him like before.

Smirking to him, he said,

"Since you're so persistent, I'll end this even more painfully. I'll make you hand your girl to me yourself."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "There are a few secret passages around the castle to outside. The captain might have escaped through them and took them with him?"

The soldier shook his head and replied, "Your majesty, the castle is well-surrounded. There's no way they could get out of here without being caught."

Lisianthus continued thinking and replied, "I can only think of one more place but if they are there, that would be quite dangerous for all of us."

Avi frowned as they continued searching and couldn't find the couple. He said,

"Do you think we should go back to Sia and Ryan? Maybe they already had news about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 am

Alex replied angrily, "I'll never give you Lycoris."

He turned to Lycoris and said, "Run, Lycoris! Run! Get help."

Ryan replied, "Then we should go to that place, regardless of how dangerous it is."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good. We should head in the direction that they went and we'll find them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 am

Lycoris shouted back to Alex, "I-I can't leave you by yourself, Alex."

She quickly summoned a defensive shield around herself to protect her from the other soldiers, and wished she could run for help but she knew she wouldn't be able to, not without seeing her way.

Meanwhile, the captain forced Alex to look to him and replied, "We'll see about that."

Casting a powerful spell, he tried to hypnotize Alex in order to force him to hand Lycoris over willingly.

Lisianthus nodded and turning to the soldier, she said, "Take the soldiers to the generators' room. We'll come after you."

The soldier nodded and left to do as ordered. Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said,

"Fighting there is dangerous. If something happens to these generators, the whole gods' world will be in danger."

Avi nodded and led the way to the direction Lisianthus and Ryan had headed to, hoping to find them quickly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:48 am

Alex felt himself being compelled to hand over Lycoris but his heart beat rapidly and fought to fight against the spell taking hold. He thought about his love for Lycoris, how strong it was and how nothing could ever break that hold.

(I hope it's ok that I'm using this as a defense for Alex. XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. So we must avoid hitting the generators at all costs. I understand. Let's go then. I only hope that's where Alex and Lycoris are."

Bryan followed Avi and the others did, too, as they went in the same direction that Ryan and Lisianthus went, hoping to reach them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 am

(Ahh yup, it's perfectly fine. XD)

The captain saw that Alex was resisting and so increased the power of his spell, trying to fill his mind with thoughts about handing Lycoris over and to fill it with fear of what might happen otherwise. He was persistent on doing this, as he saw that Alex was the main obstacle in his way to Lycoris.

Lisianthus nodded and was about to lead the way to the room of the generators when the others reached them. Nerine quickly approached the couple and asked,

"There you are. Did you find Alex? Do you know where he is?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 am

Alex continued to resist the spell with all of his might, shouting,

"I'll never hand Lycoris over. I love her and I'll die before I give her to you."

He felt himself weakening but continued to resist for as long as he could.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Alex and Lycoris weren't in any of the cells but Sia thinks that they could be in the room of generators. We're about to head there now but wait."

He cast a spell and in his hand, there were a few swords. Handing one each to Avi, Bryan, Rosaline, and Nerine, he then said,

"You'll need these just in case."

He avoided looking at Rosaline, focusing on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 am

The captain smirked and replied, "I am not so sure about that, boy. Just give in and it will be easier for everyone that way."

He continued casting the spell as powerfully as he could, hoping that Alex would succumb to it soon so they could get this over with.

The group took the swords from Ryan and Rosaline noticed how he avoided looking at her, which made her secretly angrier but she also tried to focus at the task at hand. Lisianthus then said,

"Guys, are you sure you'll ready to head there? You should stay here. The fighting there could be quite intense and I don't want any of you hurt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 am

Alex felt himself weakening but with the last of his strength, he turned to Lycoris and said,

"You have to leave now, Lycoris. I-I can't hold him off much longer and resist this spell."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true. Sia and I can handle things from here and we have her soldiers to help us, too. We'll get Alex and Lycoris back."

Bryan replied, "We can't just stay here and hope that everything turns out ok. What if our help makes the difference?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically and shouted back,

"I can't leave you. No, I-I'd rather die than let you go. You can fight him. I know you can."

She couldn't leave even if she wanted to. The captain kept the spell going, smirking happily as he felt victory getting closer.

Lisianthus replied, "I know you guys are worried about them but it'll only put all of you in more danger. It's best to stay out and we'll take care of things."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Never. I am going, too. I have to find Alex myself and make sure he's alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 am

Alex listened to Lycoris' words and did his best to continue fighting off the spell, thinking about his love for her and hoping it would give him the strength to resist.

He looked angrily at the captain and although he felt himself getting weak, he refused to give in. He continued to think of his love for Lycoris and how he could never betray her.

(I hope Lisianthus' soldiers arrive soon. O.O)

Ryan sighed and turning to Lisianthus, he replied, "We don't have much time so it couldn't hurt to let them go with us. They can stay behind and not fight unless it's absolutely necessary."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:35 am

(Yup, me, too. O.O They should arrive soon though.)

The captain was getting angry as Alex continued to resist and deciding to try to end this quickly, he attacked Alex with a small energy ball while holding him tight, aiming to confuse his thoughts and make him give in to the spell.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus' soldiers had arrived but immediately, the captain's soldiers fought with them to keep them away for as long as possible.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright then. Stay close, everyone. Let's go."

She led the way to the room of generators, hoping to get there before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 am

(And it looks like they're almost here. XD)

Alex felt himself get hit with the energy ball and yelled in pain. But the attack did give him an idea. With the whip in his hand, he started to hit himself with it, causing pain so that he wouldn't think of giving Lycoris to the captain.

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they headed towards the room of generators when he heard a scream. It sounded male and realizing who it might be, Ryan hurried, hoping that it wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:13 am

Lycoris heard Alex yell in pain and felt terrified that he was hurt, angered and overcome with fury. Unable to take in the idea of doing nothing while he was being hurt, she released a massive energy ball around her, knocking down all the soldiers surrounding her. Then without thinking, she fired more powerful energy balls towards the direction of the captain, concluding it from the direction of the voice, forcing him to let go of Alex, firing angrily and uncontrollably.

Lisianthus and the others soon reached the entrance of the room but they were faced with the soldiers fighting. Lisianthus quickly fought back, hoping to overcome the enemies quickly to enter inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 am

As Alex felt himself released from the captain's grasp, he got on his feet and ran as fast as he could to Lycoris' side while avoiding the energy balls that she shot towards the captain. Once he reached her, he gently touched her arm and gasping for breath, he said,

"I'm here, Lycoris. I'm all right now. You can stop."

Ryan unleashed dark energy spells towards the enemy soldiers away, hoping to knock them out quickly so that they could enter the room. He hoped to make quick work of the battle and to find Alex and Lycoris soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:24 am

Lycoris couldn't stop herself from shooting the energy balls in the direction of the captain, shouting to Alex,

"No, you're not alright. You're hurt. He hurt you. I'll make him pay for it!"

The captain could avoid the next shots but unfortunately, a couple of them hit one of the pillar generators, causing a leak in the powers as it began to glow profusely.

As the battle went on, the enemy soldiers did their best to hold on although they weren't holding much, especially with Ryan's strong attacks. Meanwhile, Irene and along with her, the chancellor arrived and seeing the battle, they both helped fight as well, making the battle a lot easier and soon, the way was open for everyone.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 am

Alex was alarmed as a couple of Lycoris' energy balls hit one of the energy pillars and he saw the damage that was being done. He needed to find a way to stop Lycoris so he did the first thing that came to mind. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around Lycoris' body and said,

"I'm all right, darling. Please, everything's ok. You can stop. He can't hurt me anymore. I promise I'm all right."

Ryan saw Irene and the chancellor arrive to help and was surprised to see the chancellor, especially as he helped them. But he knew that now wasn't the time to be asking questions.

Once the way was clear, Ryan ran into the room but then he saw what had happened and he was alarmed. He saw one of the pillars severely damaged and understood what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 am

Lycoris managed to find strength in herself to stop as Alex wrapped his arms around her but still tense, she replied,

"You're hurt. You're badly hurt, right? That bad guy hurt you, right? I am so sorry, I am so sorry, I am sorry."

Lisianthus entered the room and was alarmed, too that she saw the generator already damaged. She looked with surprised eyes and commented,

"Oh god. Who did this? This is bad, this is very bad."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 am

Alex continued to hold Lycoris in his arms and gently rubbing her back, he replied,

"It's not your fault, Lycoris. It's that guy's but he can't hurt me-he can't hurt us anymore. We're ok now."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I have no idea but we'll need to fix the damage first. Ask questions later. I can use my magic to do some repairs but I'll need help."

He looked to Irene and the chancellor, hoping that they would help him by using their magic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am

Lycoris didn't know how they were ok now but before she could ask any questions, Nerine had quickly run towards Alex and frantically asked,

"Alex, are you alright? Oh my god, you're hurt. What's all these bruises?"

She saw the traces of whipping and hitting all over his body and freaked out.

The chancellor replied, "The generator needs someone with equal power to fix it. If we all help each other, I suppose we can do it. But we'll need to hurry before it becomes too immense and that will put the whole castle in danger."

However, the captain who had recovered from the hit from earlier, approached the leaking part and standing in front of it, he looked with a challenging, almost mad look towards the trio and said,

"Not on my dead body! I'll kill you all and then I'll take the power I want from this very generator. No one will be able to defeat me, ever!"

He touched the leaking part of the generator, absorbing the power from it as much as he could.

(I hope this battle is intense enough so far. I tried to make it as challenging and heated as possible. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 am

Alex was surprised to see Nerine rush in and replied, "It's a long story but I'll explain later. I promise."

(Nice and yup, it feels like it. XD)

Ryan was alarmed as the captain appeared mad and took energy from the damaged pillar. Bryan could see that Ryan, Irene, and the chancellor needed to fix the pillar but the captain was preventing them from doing so. He didn't have any magic but he had his physical strength so without hesitating, he charged towards the captain with his sword, damaging him in the arm that he used to take power from the pillar. Bryan hoped that would give Ryan and the others the opportunity to fix the damage.

(I wish I could continue this but I'm getting sleepy and it is pretty late so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As Lycoris realized that Nerine had arrived, she gently and shakily pulled away from Alex, taking a distance from the couple, for despite needing Alex's warmth and presence that very moment, she feared Nerine's reaction at her.

Nerine hugged Alex softly and replied, "I told you not to go. Look at you, you're quite hurt. I was worried sick about you and this is the end of it. I told you not to go for that girl yet you went and this is how you are."

The captain yelled in pain as Bryan hit him in the arm and had to pull back, holding his arm to the side. However, laughing almost madly, he shouted,

"You think this is going to stop me?"

With his fine arm, he summoned a powerful energy ball and shot it twice towards the second pillar, causing further leaks. Then with the power that came out, he healed his injured arm, laughing madly all the way, shouting,

"Try to stop me if you can, but this whole world will come to an end!"

Indeed, the castle was starting to shake slightly as if there were an earthquake.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Alex returned Nerine's hug and softly replied, "I'm all right, darling. Really, I am. It looks much worse than it is but we have bigger problems right now."

He looked at the damaged energy pillars.

Ryan saw the situation became worse as the captain fired another energy ball at the second pillar. Quickly looking at Lisianthus, he said,

"Sia, you have to take down that man before he causes more damage. I'll help to contain the damage."

He then looked to Irene and the chancellor and asked, "Can the three of us repair all of this in time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: