Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 am

(Thanks and ahh, take your time. ^^ I hope you get a reply soon. ^^)

Lycoris felt a lot more comforted with Alex's touch and despite the pain she felt all over her body, it wasn't as clear as before and she felt soothed in Alex's presence. She replied quietly,

"I love you so, too, and I don't want you hurt in anyway. Please promise me, Alex...please don't get yourself hurt. Please. I wouldn't live a life if you aren't there near me."

The soldiers continued breaking in and before long, the castle soldiers had surrendered or were too injured to fight. Irene motioned to the couple and called out,

"The way is clear. We can get in now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:55 am

(Thanks. Me, too. ^^)

Alex replied, "I'll do my best. I promise I won't be reckless and you should make the same promise, too. Just as you can't bear to live without me, I can't bear to live without you."

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he said, "Ok, let's get in there. We have to get to the dungeons and get everyone out safely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:00 am

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she replied,

"That sounds fair enough."

She paused a moment and asked, "Where are Nerine and the others? Are they hurt or something?"

Lisianthus nodded and summoned her weapon, then led the way to the castle. The gardens were all clear and the soldiers were in full charge of it, as well as the first part of the castle.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 am

Alex replied, "My darling and the others are all locked in another cell. They're on the same floor as us. If only we could get out of this cell, we could go get them and then get out of here. If I had to bet anything, they wouldn't be guarded now, not with all the chaos going on."

Ryan ran beside Lisianthus as they charged towards the castle and fortunately, the way for them was clear, as Lisianthus' soldiers had taken care to remove the castle guards as threats. He kept his mental focus alert, ready to use any spells should anyone attack.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 am

Lycoris held on to Alex tightly and replied shakily, "What-What do you think will happen to us, Alex? Will we be able to get out of here safely?"

Not giving Alex a chance to reply, the door was opened and a rough soldier entered, quickly shouted at the couple,

"Get up! Get moving in front of me, move!"

Lisianthus ran ahead and went towards the dungeons, where the doors were still closed. There were soldiers awaiting her and as Lisianthus approached them, they nodded to her and slowly opened the door. However, immediately a group of the captain's emerged from inside and attacked the group fiercely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:20 am

Alex shielded Lycoris behind him and looking at the soldier in the eyes, he replied, "And where exactly are we going now?"

As the enemy soldiers attacked, Ryan focused his mind and summoned various dark spells, hitting the soldiers. He remembered the lessons that Irene had given him and used them now in battle to protect Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 am

The soldier pointed the sword at the couple and shouted angrily at them,

"I said move if you don't to die right here! Get moving!"

He pushed them in front of him out of the prison and through the dungeon halls, leading the way to a secret way out.

Lisianthus did her best in the battle as well, fighting the soldiers professionally and fending them off as best as she could, getting them out of the way so they could make their way in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:29 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris as they were forced to obey the soldier's orders. He was scared as to where they were going and he knew that they were being further separated from Nerine and the others, which worried him. However, he kept the whip that he took from the captain, secretly storing it so that the soldier wouldn't see it.

Ryan continued to use various dark magic spells, pushing the enemy soldiers out of the way. Although some of the spells would cause injury, Ryan would do his best not to kill any of them. He hoped that they could get to their friends in time.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The soldier led the couple quickly through the dungeons' hallways, moving swiftly downwards through stairs, deeper and deeper underground. Lycoris held on to Alex tightly, feeling scared that she could lose him and feeling safer close to him.

Finally, the soldier and the couple reached a major, huge basement, where a couple of huge, glowing pillars were. There were the huge generators that kept the powers and energy required for the survival of the gods' world.

In the basement was the captain and a great number of soldiers under his command. Seeing the couple arrive, he looked angrily towards them and said,

"Now, now, let us get this over with. I'll take your powers quickly and your lover may survive. Otherwise, you'll both say your goodbyes."

Lisianthus would fight as hard as she could as well, although she was more brutal in fighting than Ryan. Irene helped the couple as well, using her dark magic to defeat the enemies.

Finally, the enemy soldiers were mostly defeated and the way was open for the couple to get in and reach the others.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 am

Alex looked around the room and quickly realized what this place. Wrapping his arms protectively around Lycoris, he replied,

"No, you won't. You'll have to kill me before you get to her."

Ryan continued to fight and finally, there was an opening into the dungeons. Pointing to it, he said,

"There. We have to hurry."

He ran towards the dungeons, hoping to get to their friends in time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:27 am

The captain was more impatient and angrier than before and shouted at the couple,

"I'll give you a moment to change your mind or I'll kill you and take her. It's your choice!"

Lisianthus followed Ryan with the soldiers and she also directed the soldiers to search every single cell for their friends. It took a while but they finally reached the cell where Bryan, Avi, Rosaline and Nerine were, and a soldier opened the door for them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 am

Alex looked to Lycoris and said, "I'm never leaving you, darling, and I won't let that monster take away your life. I'll protect you to my last breath."

He then looked on angrily at the captain, not fearing for his life but rather putting his heart out to protect Lycoris.

Once the cell door was opened, Ryan entered first and said, "Oh thank goodness we found you at last."

He looked quickly at everyone but then realized that Alex and Lycoris were missing. He then asked, "Where are Alex and Lycoris?"

Bryan replied, "Lycoris was taken to another cell, I think, and the captain allowed Alex to see her. But we haven't heard anything since. It's been too long."

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and said, "We need to find them now. The captain must have them and I fear time is running out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically, fearing for Alex's life. She had no problem sacrificing her powers to protect Alex's life.

The captain, overcome with fury, summoned a powerful energy ball and fired it towards the couple, angrily shouting,

"I'll take these powers even if I had to kill you and kill myself after it, you get it!"

Lisianthus nodded quickly and calling to her the nearest soldier, she gave him the command to make every single soldier search every cell for Alex and Lycoris. The soldier nodded and left immediately to do so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:47 am

Alex's eyes widened as the captain fired an energy ball at him and Lycoris and quickly, he pushed Lycoris and himself to the side to avoid its blast. He continued to keep himself in a protective stance, shielding Lycoris as much as possible.

While the soldiers left to search for any sign of Alex or Lycoris, Ryan approached Rosaline and asked,

"Are you all right?"

He looked on with worry at Rosaline although he didn't have romantic feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:55 am

The captain groaned angrily as the couple managed to run away from his blast and casting another spell, he surrounded Alex with an energy ball and thrust him away from Lycoris. He then summoned another energy ball and bringing Lycoris closer to him, he angrily said,

"There. Your girl is mine and you should definitely leave her be if you value your life."

Although Rosaline would have been happy to see Ryan before, after what she knew about him and Lisianthus, and especially after seeing him together with Lisianthus so, she was angry. Looking away from him, she replied coldly,

"You know, there are others in the room to check. I am fine."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was astonished to see Avi well and alive, although she already knew about him, but seeing him face to face was a different matter. The two friends united happily although they wished it was under better conditions.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 am

Alex slammed his fists against the energy ball and despite the pain he felt, he endured and shouted,

"No! You won't have her. Lycoris, Lycoris, get away! Don't worry about me."

Ryan felt hurt by Rosaline's coldness and figured that it might have something to do with him not having contacted her in so long although he felt that it was something else as well.

Turning to Lisianthus, he quietly said, "I'm not needed here. I'll search with the soldiers for Alex and Lycoris."

He quickly left the cell before giving anyone a chance to reply.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and gently placing a hand on her right arm, he asked,

"Are you ok, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 am

Lycoris tried to get away from the energy field and break through it but feared what might happen if she released too much energy, that she might end up hurting Alex. The captain did his best to pull her towards him, shouting angrily,

"Let go, moron. Her powers are mine to take and once I am done with her, the power in these generators will be mine too. Imagine a power greater than that!"

Lisianthus noticed that Ryan went out quickly of the cell and excusing herself, she ran after him, calling,

"Ryan, wait!"

Rosaline took a breath and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, I am fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:21 am

Alex shouted, "Stop this now! Please. Don't hurt her."

He looked to Lycoris and said, "Do what you need to do. Get away from here."

He felt helpless trapped in the energy ball, unable to reach Lycoris.

Ryan stopped when Lisianthus called out to him and smiling a little, he asked, "What is it, beautiful? We don't have much time so I thought I'd hurry the search for Alex and Lycoris."

Although that was true, he wanted to get away from Rosaline, as her coldness towards him had hurt him.

Bryan nodded and paused for a moment. After Lisianthus left, he looked at Rosaline and gently asked,

"Weren't you a little harsh on Ryan just now? I mean, I don't know what happened and everything so maybe you can tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:28 am

Lycoris bit her lower lip and released more energy around her body, trying to break through the energy field the captain had around her. She was glowing more and more and it was more difficult to pull her towards him but the captain did his best and angrily said,

"Give up already or I'll kill your beloved right here!"

Lisianthus returned Ryan's smile tentatively and replied, "But you left so suddenly just now and I thought we'd stick together?"

Rosaline sighed and after a moment of silence, she replied, "This is not the time to talk about this but I thought you knew about him and Lisianthus. He shouldn't bother about me any longer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 am

Alex saw that Lycoris was doing her best to avoid being pulled by the captain and he replied,

"Go on, Lycoris. You can do it. I believe in you."

Ryan sighed and replied, "I'm sorry. It's just that the way Rosaline treated me just now. I guess I should have expected it but I thought we could at least still be friends or friendly but it seems like she hates me. But I shouldn't think about her right now. We have more pressing matters, right?"

Realization dawned on Bryan as he figured out what Rosaline was alluding to. He nodded and replied,

"This has to do with what the chancellor said way back, right? But you're correct-we shouldn't talk about this now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:42 am

Lycoris felt encouraged by Alex's words and finally could get out of the energy field. She quickly tried to get away but couldn't get too far as she couldn't see her way and the soldiers were surrounding the place. Groaning angrily, the captain pulled Alex instead towards him and said,

"That's it. I'll kill you and then she'll be all by herself for me."

Lisianthus sighed and nodding, she replied, "Don't let it bother you, alright, cutie? We'll think about this later and no matter what, I'll be by your side, ok?"

She patted Ryan's arm to comfort him.

Rosaline nodded and after taking a breath, she replied, "We need to get out of here and find Alex and Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 am

Alex replied, "Yeah, we'll see about that."

Quickly, he stomped his right foot hard on the captain's feet, hoping to force him to let him go.

Ryan felt comforted by Lisianthus' words and gesture and smiling, he replied, "Thanks, beautiful. You have a wonderful way of making me feel better.

I wonder if your soldiers have found Alex and Lycoris yet."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yes, we must. I wish we had some weapons."

He quickly looked at everyone and then focusing on Nerine, he said, "You should find a safe place, Nerine. Avi can look after you. My love and I can search for Alex and Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 am

The captain groaned in pain as Alex stomped on his feet and had to let him go. Meanwhile, the other soldiers had surrounded Lycoris to prevent her from going anywhere.

Lisianthus replied, "We haven't had any news yet but I hope we'll do so soon. Don't worry-I sent all of them out there. They won't leave a corner without searching into it."

Nerine shook her head defiantly and replied, "Definitely not. I am not going to hide while Alex is out there in danger. I have to search for him with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:03 am

Once Alex was released from the captain's grasp, he charged towards Lycoris and once he reached her, he put his hand in hers and said, "Let's get out of here. There are quite a few soldiers here but we can fight them, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Good. I hope we'll hear something about them soon. Where's Duchess Irene?"

Bryan saw the determination in Nerine's eyes and nodding, he replied, "All right but stay close to Avi, ok?"

He took the lead in leaving the cell but had no clue where to start searching for Alex or Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 am

Although Lycoris was frightened, she held Alex's hand tightly and nodded, encouraged by his presence. Meanwhile, the captain had recovered and looking at the couple angrily, he said,

"It seems to me that you insist on making this the last day of your life, both of you! Soldiers, get that boy away from her!"

The soldiers charged towards the couple, aiming primarily for Alex.

Lisianthus replied, "She's with the soldiers but she's searching for the chancellor, too."

Avi followed Bryan and Rosaline, keeping Nerine close to him. He looked around and said,

"I know the way around the dungeons. Let's search on this floor first before going to other floors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: