Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:37 am

Lisianthus happily wrapped her arms around Ryan and returned the kiss lovingly, giving Ryan a loving good night.

Rosaline returned the kiss sweetly, wrapping her arms around Bryan and pouring all her love into it.

Avi didn't look too convinced as well and agreed with Alex that Lycoris was hiding something although it didn't occur to him it could be Nerine. Looking seriously at her, he said,

"Lycoris, who did that to you? It's important we know, you see. And don't say it's the captain. The way you say it just doesn't sound right."

Lycoris was trembling slightly as she really couldn't mention Nerine's name but it seemed like the captain's name was unconvincing now, and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 am

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet passionate moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"Good night, my beautiful. Sleep well and see you in the morning."

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline as well, pouring all of his love and care into it. After the kiss was over, Bryan commented,

"I missed kissing you good night as well."

Alex gently replied, "Lycoris, it's just Avi and me here right now. You can tell us and we won't tell anyone else, if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am

Lisianthus gazed back happily into Ryan's eyes and replied, "Good night, cutie. Sleep tight and I'll wake you up in the morning, ok?"

She cuddled closer to him then closed her eyes to fall asleep.

Rosaline replied, "Same here, my love. Now let's get our sleep so we can wake up early in the morning. Good night, my love."

She closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Lycoris looked nervous still, not wanting to say anything, especially not Alex. Avi looked worried and turned to Alex, wondering what to do. Nerine entered the clinic that moment and returning happily to Alex's side, she handed him a change of clothes and said,

"I got you a change, Alex. Sorry I took some time but I wanted you to look your best today."

She noticed the looks on everyone's faces and wondered what was up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

Ryan closed his eyes as well and after laying his head on the pillow, he soon fell asleep as well.

Bryan closed his eyes as well, falling asleep quickly, as he was exhausted from all the events of the day.

Alex's facial expression quickly changed as Nerine returned and smiling at her, he replied,

"No problem, darling. It must have been a little bothersome to get my clothes for me but don't worry-I'll soon be strong enough to do more things on my own."

He quickly looked to Avi and gave him the expression not to say anything to Nerine about Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 am

(I'll lead the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus woke up early and got out of bed quietly, entered the bathroom, took a shower and changed for the day. Once she was all ready, she went out of the room quietly and headed to check on the soldiers and take care of their formations and so.

Rosaline woke up a little after the sun rose and saw that Bryan was still sleeping peacefully by her side. She smiled softly at him and decided not to get up yet, watching him as he slept. Her mind couldn't help but wander to think about Ryan and what to do next about him.

Although Avi was confused over why they shouldn't mention anything to Nerine, he nodded and remained quiet. Although Nerine was secretly wondering, she replied,

"Oh it was no trouble at all. I'd help you anytime, Alex. So how about you get up and go to the bathroom to change? I can't wait to see you looking all handsome and neat again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 am

(Ok. XD)

Ryan continued to sleep after Lisianthus left, feeling happy and peaceful. There were no troubles on his mind and he had only happy loving dreams about Lisianthus and him living happily ever after.

Bryan woke up a little after Rosaline did and seeing her awake, he smiled softly to her and said,

"Good morning, my love. Sleep well?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll be as quick as I can."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and taking his clothes, he went to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:24 am

Lisianthus finished her work a couple of hours after, making sure that everything was in place and that all important issues were taken care of. Having finally finished, she returned to her and Ryan's room and saw that Ryan was still sleeping peacefully. She sat by his side and watching him happily, she stroked his hair softly, not wanting to wake him up yet.

Rosaline smiled to Bryan back and replied, "Good morning, my love. Yup, I slept well with you by my side. What about you?"

After Alex entered the bathroom, Avi said he'd get Lycoris a change of clothes as well and so he left the clinic, leaving Nerine alone with Lycoris. Nerine, of course, wouldn't waste a chance like that so approaching Lycoris, she talked to her quietly, repeating over all the ugly and mean things she'd tell her, empathizing on how Lycoris should stay as away as possible from Alex, as she had become a burden and a danger to him and that he would eventually throw her away anyhow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 am

A little later after Lisianthus returned, Ryan woke up and gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes. He said,

"Good morning, beautiful. Waking up to see you first thing in the morning is better than feeling the warmth of the sun's rays on my face."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. I had a wonderful sleep last night."

The puppies woke up and happily approached the couple, giving them kisses on the cheeks.

(Man, Lycoris shouldn't listen to Nerine. I mean, Alex would never treat Lycoris like that. O.O)

Alex finished washing up and changed into the clothes that Nerine had brought him. Then he combed his hair and after he was done, he left the bathroom. He saw that Avi was absent and that Nerine was talking to Lycoris although it didn't appear to be a pleasant conversation between the two.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 am

Lisianthus blushed happily and smiling lovingly at Ryan, she continued to stroke his hair gently as she replied softly,

"And listening to your romantic words so in the morning is better than listening to the singing of the birds, cutie. I hope you slept well?"

Rosaline giggled softly as she puppies kissed them both and petting them gently, she said,

"It looks like our boys are energetic this morning."

(That's true but Nerine has this manipulative effect over Lycoris, as Lycoris likely believes most of what Nerine tells her, even if Nerine herself doesn't believe in them but she still feeds these ideas to Lycoris anyways to drive her away from Alex.)

Nerine didn't notice that Alex went out in the morning and the last thing she told Lycoris was, although quietly,

"You'll end up away and lonely because you're such a burden and a trouble on Alex's shoulders and now you're endangering his life. I won't let you near him. I love him and I won't let you hurt him again like you did. So it's best you give away your powers and die, disappear completely, you cruel, ugly thing."

She then noticed that Alex was present and quickly smiling to him, she said,

"Hey, Alex. You're looking all handsome, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:49 am

Ryan blushed happily and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I did, and I see that you got up early. Did you check on the soldiers already?"

Bryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "They sure are. Guess they're telling us to get this day started, huh?"

The puppies wagged their tails happily at the couple.

(Aww, that makes me feel sad. :/)

Alex heard Nerine's last words to Lycoris and it broke his heart, seeing how cruel Nerine treated Lycoris. Was this always how she was when he or Avi weren't around? He didn't know how to bring it up to Nerine but he felt as though he needed to tell Avi as soon as he could.

So he turned to Nerine and replied, "Thank you, darling. Where did Avi go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:54 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "All done, cutie. I checked the soldiers and took care of some other related work. I also took a quick tour around the castle to make sure everything is in place. But meh, leave that aside. Are you feeling better now?"

Rosaline giggled and nodding, she sat up and said,

"Would you like to get ready first, my love, or should I?"

Nerine replied, "I think he went to get a change for Lycoris. That's what he said anyways. He'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 am

Ryan replied, "Yup. I'm feeling 100% better now. Going to sleep early last night definitely helped and I can help you out today. What do you want to do?"

Bryan replied, "I'll get up and I'll be quick so you can use the bathroom for as long as you want."

He gave Rosaline a quick kiss and after getting a change of clothes, he went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh ok."

He turned to Lycoris and gently said, "Lycoris, once you're out of here, just let Avi help you out, ok? He won't find it troublesome at all. In fact, I think he misses your company so you'd be doing him a favor, really."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:10 am

Lisianthus replied excitedly, "Get some breakfast! I haven't eaten anything since I woke up, you know. I wanted to eat with you. So you aren't going to keep me waiting more now, are you?"

While Bryan got ready, Rosaline made the bed and tidied it. Then she played a little with the puppies till Bryan was finished.

Lycoris shook her head slowly and replied, "I-I'll be fine on my own, really. I-I don't want to burden him with taking care of me. He must be happy to be free at last and I don't want him to be crippled with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "No way, beautiful. I want to have breakfast with you, too. So I'll be quick and then we can have breakfast."

He gave Lisianthus a sweet kiss and after getting a change of clothes, he went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Bryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. Then he combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom. He approached Rosaline and said,

"I'm all done, my love."

Alex sighed and replied, "Now that's no way to talk, Lycoris. We've both said it before and we'll say it again. You are not a burden to us, ok? You should always feel free to ask for help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 am

After Ryan got up to change and get ready for the day, Lisianthus got up and made the bed. Then she waited for Ryan patiently so they could get some breakfast together.

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and said, "You're looking quite handsome, my love. I'll get ready too then."

She got up and after getting herself a change of clothes, she entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lycoris was already feeling stressed but she took a deep breath and replied, "And I don't want help. I appreciate everything you guys do for me, really, but I-I don't want to trouble you more than you can take. What's wrong with just leaving me in my room? I'll-I'll be happy that way."

She also wanted to remain away from everyone as she didn't know when the captain could strike again and she didn't want to endanger anyone if he did.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 am

Ryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a dark green shirt and a pair of dark black jeans. Then he combed his hair and after looking presentable, he left the bathroom. After he put away his clothes, he approached Lisianthus and said,

"Ok, I'm all ready and yours now, beautiful."

Bryan put away his clothes and after doing so, he played with the puppies, keeping them company until Rosaline returned.

Alex sighed and replied, "You really are being too stubborn, Lycoris. A lot of people care about you, you know, and they don't mind helping you at all. I get help as well. Everyone needs help once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "You're looking quite handsome and cute as always, cutie! Now, where do you want to have breakfast? I'm starving!"

Rosaline took a quick shower then changed into a black top and a black pair of trousers. She then went out of the bathroom and after she put away her clothes, she approached Bryan and said,

"I'm done, my love."

Lycoris replied quietly, "Once in a while, not all the time. That's where being a burden begins."

Avi then entered the clinic and approaching Lycoris, he said,

"I got you your change, Lycoris. Now come on and I'll help you get ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and after taking a quick look outside the window, he replied,

"How about we have breakfast in the garden? It's such a beautiful morning. What do you think?"

Bryan grinned and replied, "You look gorgeous, my love. Would you like to have breakfast in our room?"

Alex was relieved after Avi returned and he said,

"Guess my darling and I should take our leave but Avi, please take care of Lycoris, no matter how stubborn she is about refusing help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Sounds great! What are we waiting for then? Let's get going!"

She held Ryan's arm happily and waited for him to lead the way to the gardens.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds fine to me."

She rang the bell for a maid and after one arrived, she asked for breakfast which the maid left to bring immediately.

Lycoris looked quite upset as Alex continued to push her about getting help through talking to Avi although she didn't say anything. Avi smiled and nodding, he replied,

"Of course, no worries. I'll stay by her side, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:49 am

(I just finished getting Shuppin's best ending and man, Shuppin's winning now. ^^ I've never played a game where I've gotten so teary-eyed over many of the happy endings. Not sure if that's a good thing. lol)

Ryan gently held Lisianthus' arm and took the lead in leaving their room and heading outside to the gardens. Once the couple arrived, Ryan approached a table and helped Lisianthus into a seat before he seated himself.

As the maid left to fetch breakfast, Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked,

"So my love, what would you like to do today?"

Alex smiled and replied, "Thanks, Avi." He then turned to Nerine and said,

"Should we head back to our room then, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 am

(lol That depends. XD But yup, Shuppin's ending is quite romantic. The best "best ending," in my opinion. XD)

Lisianthus asked a nearby maid to get breakfast and the maid left to do as told. She then looked happily at Ryan and said,

"I am happy you're ok now, cutie. Now you can hang around me all day, eh?"

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "I don't know. Do you want to go out? It's been some time since we went out of the castle."

Nerine pouted cutely at Alex and replied, "I thought we were heading to the gardens? Aww don't tell me you forgot now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 am

(I see. XD I haven't gotten Marius' best ending yet although I'll go for it next. XD)

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup and I never get tired of being around you always, beautiful. And we don't have to worry about fighting, at least for the time being."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh that's true. Do you want to go to Cephiron? It should be safe now that Sia has her throne and all."

Alex chuckled in embarrassment and replied, "I'm afraid I did. I'll have to make up for it."

He leaned in to give Nerine a sweet romantic kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:08 am

(Ahh that's great. Marius' route and best ending is the best after Shuppin's in my opinion. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's true. I'll make sure everything is safe, too, so there's no danger on anyone in the castle."

The maid soon returned and presented the couple with breakfast.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, Cephiron would be nice. We can just walk around or go to the park. I think the change would be good."

Nerine returned the kiss lovingly, humming happily as she poured all her love and passion into the kiss just to make Lycoris hear it and feel jealous. After the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed happily at him and said,

"Alright, I forgive you. Now we can enjoy our time in the gardens."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:17 am

(Ahh coolies. XD)

Ryan looked at the plate of food presented before him and said, "For now, we should eat our breakfast and then figure out what to do next."

He took his fork and began eating happily.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good. After breakfast, we can head to the stables and either go in a carriage or ride on a couple of horses to the city. It's been a while since we last visited."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we sure can."

He turned to Avi and Lycoris and said, "We'll see you two later."

He then held Nerine's arm and led the way out of the infirmary and outside towards the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and began eating her food happily, feeling quite hungry after the morning's work.

Rosaline nodded and after a bit, a maid arrived with breakfast. Rosaline helped her in and helped her lay everything out, then the maid took her leave. She said to Bryan,

"Let's have breakfast then we can go."

Nerine held Alex's arm happily and followed him to the gardens, where the weather was fresh and sunny. She looked around happily and said,

"Today is sure a nice day, isn't it?"

(Ahh btw, today would be the last day of my everyday regular RPing. :/ College starts the day after tomorrow but I am going out tomorrow as well so yup, I'll be quite busy from now on. I'll do my best to sneak in whenever I can, though, and of course, I'll come regularly on Fridays and probably Saturdays, too. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: