Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that. An evening to spend alone with my love-what could beat that?"

She ate her dinner happily and was soon done.

Rosaline nodded happily and replied, "I agree, my love. It's been definitely the best. I'd like our days to be similar to how today was."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, let me take care of cleaning up, Alex."

She picked the leftovers and empty plates and put them in the trays then put the trays outside near the door for a maid to pick up later. Turning back to Alex, she said,

"Alright, I should go check on Lycoris to tell her of what we planned for her. I shouldn't take long."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 am

Ryan soon finished his dinner as well and seeing that Lisianthus was done, he turned to Avi and Lycoris and said,

"Will you two be all right for the evening? I've missed being with my beautiful and I guess I must be selfish wanting her all to myself."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, my love. I'll be the happiest man ever if every day is like today."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, darling. I'll stay here and keep myself occupied until you return."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:15 am

Avi smiled to Ryan and nodding, he said,

"Yeah, sure, it's fine. Go ahead and enjoy your time. I and Lycoris can keep each other company."

They, too, were done eating.

Rosaline smiled and looking at Bryan fondly, she asked, "So all you want is spending time with me and the boys, huh?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll be back soon."

She then got out of the room and decided to head to Lycoris' room first to check if she was there. She reached there and although she knocked for some time, there was no response. Figuring that she was elsewhere, she decided to search around the castle and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Thanks, Avi. Have a good evening, you two, and I'll see you tomorrow."

He got up and extending his arm to Lisianthus, he said,

"Let's go upstairs to our room and have that romantic evening, shall we?"

Bryan smiled lovingly at Rosaline and replied, "Nothing makes me happier than spending time with you and our boys."

The puppies barked happily, as though they agreed with Bryan.

Shortly after Nerine left, Alex quietly left the room, closely following Nerine but making sure not to make himself be seen. He thought it unusual that Lycoris wasn't in her room so he continued to follow Nerine in secret, wondering where Lycoris was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:51 am

(Ahh sorry for the delay but I am here now. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and holding Ryan's arm, she followed him upstairs to their room. Just a bit after the couple had left, Nerine entered the dining hall and saw Avi and Lycoris, just preparing to leave. She smiled to them and said,

"Ahh hey, you two. Avi, is it okay if I take Lycoris away for a few moments? It won't be long."

Avi wondered why Nerine wanted Lycoris alone but nodding, he replied,

"Alright. Umm if you need anything, Lycoris, I'll be nearby."

He then took his leave, leaving the sisters alone, although Lycoris had a confused, almost scared look.

Rosaline giggled and replied, "And nothing compares to spending time with you and our boys, my love. We really are perfect and happy together, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:03 am

(Ahh no worries. XD)

After Ryan and Lisianthus arrived back in their room, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"So beautiful, how should we spend this evening? We could dance in each other's arms again or cuddle perhaps."

Alex stopped as he saw where Nerine and Lycoris were. He hid himself so that Nerine wouldn't notice him and prepared to overhear their conversation.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "We sure are, my love. I'm thankful every day to have you and our boys in my life."

He leaned in to give Rosaline a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 am

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then happily replied, "How about a dance then we can cuddle together? We should make the best of our time, you know!"

After Avi had left and Nerine was sure that she and Lycoris were completely alone, a sly, almost sinister smile escaped Nerine's lips as she approached Lycoris. She spoke up,

"Well, well, Lycoris, you know, I've got some really wonderful news."

Lycoris looked a bit scared but taking her breaths, she hesitatingly asked, "W-What is it?"

Nerine smirked and holding Lycoris roughly by the arm, she replied,

"Well, didn't I tell you before? Alex would grow tired of you and want to get rid of you eventually? Of course he would get bored of the blind, useless trash. Well, he did. And he's going to leave you here in the gods' world while I and him leave for the humans' world-alone. Just him and me."

Rosaline returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Bryan's neck and pouring all her and emotions into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:24 am

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "That sounds perfect."

Using his magic, he summoned a beautiful romantic piano piece and then extending his right hand to Lisianthus, he asked,

"May I have the honor of this dance, beautiful?"

Alex overheard what Nerine was telling Lycoris and it shocked him. It hurt him how she was proposing the idea and how Nerine was portraying him. Although he wanted to make his presence known right then and to reassure Lycoris that he wasn't trying to abandon her, he restrained himself. He wanted to hear what else would be said.

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline's waist and continued kissing her happily with all the love for her in his heart. The puppies looked on happily and after the kiss was over, he commented,

"I truly do love kissing you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "You may definitely, my cutie."

She held his hand and after the couple took a dancing position, the two of them started dancing happily to the romantic melodies.

Lycoris looked terrified as she heard of the idea Nerine told her and after a moment of silence, she began shaking her head slowly and quietly said,

"N-No...Alex wouldn't do that. I-I know him and he-he would never abandon me like that. There-There must be something else you aren't telling me, right? P-Please, please don't hide anything from me, Nerine."

Nerine was angry as Lycoris claimed that Alex wouldn't leave her and frowning, she held Lycoris' arm even harsher and said,

"Well, he did so believe it or not, you're going to be left here alone to rot. Don't believe it? Ask him. He'll tell you the same thing. He'll sugar-coat it, perhaps, and tell you it nicer than I am, but it's all the same in the end. He's tired of you and honestly, so am I. You get it? Your fake innocence and silly ways aren't deceiving anyone any longer and Alex will eventually see the whole truth of you."

Rosaline gazed happily at Bryan and replied, "Same here, my love. Best activity to do ever. We should fill our private time with kisses, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 am

Ryan held Lisianthus happily in his arms and gazing lovingly into her eyes, he commented,

"It always feel perfect when I hold you like this. I'm so happy we're together right now and when we're always together."

Alex was shocked by Nerine's words and more so by her behavior towards Lycoris and unable to hold in his shock any longer, he came out of hiding and approaching Nerine and Lycoris, he said,

"Darling...h-how could you?"

Bryan chuckled happily and replied, "Definitely so how about another kiss right now?"

He leaned in for another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and gazing back lovingly at Ryan, she replied,

"I share exactly the same feelings, cutie. I can't wait to dance in your arms in our wedding in front of everyone and declare how much I love you!"

Nerine jumped up in surprise as she heard Alex's voice and turned around to face him. There was a look of absolute surprise on her face that she dropped Lycoris' arm and couldn't help but mutter,

"A-Alex...what-what are you doing here?"

The look on Lycoris' face, on the other hand, was much more terrified than ever before.

Rosaline happily returned the kiss, pouring all her love into it and showing Bryan how much he really meant to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "Same here, beautiful. I can't wait for everyone to see how much I love you and how much you mean to me always.

Hey, I wonder if you've already made wedding plans with Duchess Irene. I'd hoped that part of the work was about that."

Alex looked on sadly at Nerine and almost in a whisper, he replied,

"I wanted to be wrong. I really wanted to hope that I had misunderstood but I can see now that I didn't."

Looking at Nerine, Alex couldn't figure out who she was anymore.

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline, pouring all of his love and passion into it. After the kiss ended, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"Now that was another beautiful moment."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:04 am

Lisianthus gave Ryan an apologetic look and replied,

"Umm not really, cutie. We were checking other stuff about the castle and what decisions the chancellor made when he was king for a while. But hey, we'll prepare for the wedding eventually, no worries! It's one of my top priorities although it's kinda hard to prepare for it when we don't even know when it's going to be, you know?"

Nerine was starting to feel scared as well as she heard Alex's words and slowly, she replied,

"W-What do you mean, Alex? I-I don't understand. W-Wrong about what?"

Rosaline returned the loving gazes and replied, "Definitely, my love. We should have plenty of these."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:09 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh that's true and I suppose that's my fault. Things with Rosaline haven't calmed down enough that I can tell her privately. I don't want her to hear the news through our public announcement."

Alex felt tears coming in his eyes but doing his best to hold them back, he quietly replied,

"Why were you mean to Lycoris and why did you lie to her just now? I thought you were going to explain things to her in a gentle manner and the true reasons."

He looked on at Lycoris, wondering how she was doing.

Bryan nodded happily and just as he was about to give Rosaline another kiss, the puppies started barking, for they wanted attention. Bryan stopped and chuckling, he said,

"I'm sorry, boys. We shouldn't be neglecting you."

He reached out to gently pet the puppies on their heads.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I understand, cutie. I am not rushing you or anything but I can't ask Irene to prepare anything for the wedding if we don't even know when the wedding will be, that's all."

Nerine took a few moments to get her words together before replying. She wanted to tell Alex why she really treated Lycoris that way but she was sure Alex wouldn't believe her, wouldn't understand. Finally, she said,

"Aren't these the true reasons? Aren't you leaving her here because it's going to be just you and me now? Aren't you planning on keeping that very first promise when you said that once Lycoris had her own body, it would be just you and me? That's what I thought you meant in the first place. Her safety was only second. Don't tell me you didn't tell her about that."

She turned to Lycoris and said, "See, everything will be clear now. And you'll see that I wasn't lying to you. This was how things should have been from the very beginning."

Rosaline giggled and petting the puppies lovingly, she said,

"Aww we can't neglect them. They're our boys after all, so who else would have our attention but them?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 am

Ryan nodded sadly and replied, "Yes, I guess that's true.  I hope I can get things resolved with Rosaline soon so we can start planning our wedding.  I can't wait to be married to you, beautiful.  Guess I feel a little impatient."

Alex quickly shook his head and replied, "That's not true, not entirely."

He looked to Lycoris and said, "Nerine and I did talk about this earlier and we thought it best for your safety to stay here, especially if that captain can follow you to the human world.  But I would never throw you away like trash.  You know that, don't you?"

The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails at receiving Rosaline's and Bryan's attentions and Bryan commented,

"It looks like our boys are feeling cheered up."

(Getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow and post more then. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "No need to feel bad about it, cutie. If anything, I am more impatient than ever! I want to get married soon to you too, you know."

Lycoris didn't respond, for she felt too confused and too lost to say anything, and was too scared that Alex was really going to abandon her. In the same time, she was too terrified that Alex had seen how Nerine had treated her.

Nerine replied, "Not entirely? Then how long were you planning on leaving her here? Did you want to bring her along one day? She isn't meant to be with us and on that condition I allowed her to have her own body. And now with that captain, she's really a danger to all of us, especially you. That was the plan from the very beginning."

Rosaline nodded happily and continued petting the puppies gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:14 am

(Here now. ^^)

Ryan felt cheered up by Lisianthus' enthusiasm and happily replied,

"I'm happy you feel the same way, beautiful. I can't wait to be your husband and to bring you happiness for all time, as you've brought happiness to me."

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and replied, "But Lycoris is your sister and she's been through a lot, too, hasn't she? I know things between you aren't well right now but I'd hoped they'd be better in the future. If you're treating her badly because of how I treated you, then please punish me but don't punish her."

Bryan did the same, continuing to pet the puppies happily. He looked on happily at Rosaline and said,

"So how do you want to spend the rest of our evening, my love? I'm more than happy staying here with you and our boys and giving attention to them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:35 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "We share exactly the same feelings then. I can't wait to carry the honor of being your wife. I am going to do my best to be a good wife for you and fill your life with happiness and joy always!"

Nerine frowned slightly and replied, "Why do you continue to defend her? She doesn't deserve it. You've hurt me a lot before, and I forgave you for it. But she hurt me over and over again by trying to take you away from me and never stopping at anything. She's just a cruel snake that knows how to act innocently well and she's fooled you by it."

Rosaline replied, "I'd like to do the same as well and we could use the rest after the fun day we had in town."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "I know you will. Boy, I'm the luckiest man to be marrying you."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet passionate kiss on the lips.

Alex sighed and replied, "But Lycoris isn't doing that anymore and I thought we'd made it clear that we were no longer going to be anything more than friends. You are my wife, Nerine, and I'll always put you first. But I don't want to cut Lycoris from our lives. She's my friend and I hope she can be yours, too."

Bryan nodded and replied, "That's true. Today was so much fun. I loved just spending time with you and our boys, doing normal activities."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:12 am

Lisianthus happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ryan lovingly and leaning in closer to deepen the kiss even more, pouring all her passion into it.

Nerine looked at Alex quietly for a moment. She wanted to tell him that she didn't believe him, that she didn't trust him or Lycoris and didn't believe what they said about 'being friends.' But she couldn't face him with that right now so she replied,

"She will never be my friend and I think it will take a while before she becomes your friend, too, if she ever will. But it doesn't matter. Aren't you going to leave her here anyways? What difference did I make? I didn't lie. We were going to leave her here and that's what I told her."

She turned to look at Lycoris who was listening to the fight with a fearful heart, for she didn't want to be left behind like that but could also see what amount of trouble she was causing.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Same here. It's nice to be normal again for a while. I've missed that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 am

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily, pouring all of his love and passion into it. Once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and softly said,

"I never get tired of kissing you, beautiful."

Alex quietly replied, "But you lied about the reasons that Lycoris should stay behind. I thought you'd break the news to her gently but if I had known..."

He wanted to say that if he had known, he would have been the one to talk to Lycoris, not Nerine.

Bryan replied, "Me, too. It's nice to have excitement but we've had a lot of that lately and I like having days like today with you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:25 am

Lisianthus gazed back lovingly at Ryan and replied happily,

"Me too, cutie! Dancing with you and kissing you romantically, could anything beat that? Never!"

Nerine replied, "I didn't lie. I said the truth, bold and plain. Isn't it better than sugar-coating it? Isn't it better to tell outright that she's being a burden on everyone's shoulders and a danger to their safety, and that everyone has to think of the poor, little Lycoris before taking any decisions? And that's why she should stay behind to lock her in a well-protected room where that captain wouldn't find her and wouldn't endanger everyone else with his presence?"

Rosaline laid her head gently on Bryan's shoulder and replied lovingly,

"Same here, my love. I want to be alone with you for all time if I could, with our boys of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 am

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "You truly make me happy, my beautiful. I am definitely the luckiest man ever. I thank the stars for bringing the two of us together and seeing that you are the love of my life."

Alex replied, "But that's not true. Lycoris isn't a burden and she'll never be one, at least not to me. I only wanted to think of her safety and if that means being away from us, as much as I'd miss her, having her alive is more important. But that doesn't mean I'd throw her away."

He looked to Lycoris and sadly said, "You do believe me, Lycoris, don't you?"

Bryan wrapped his arms happily around Rosaline and happily replied, "I'd love nothing more as well. Once we return home, we can have many more evenings like this. I'll do everything to make you as happy as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 am

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I'd have to give the stars the same thank-you! I'd actually reproach them a little for not making it happen sooner! But the most important thing now is that I met you and you're all mine; no one gets to share!"

Lycoris looked heartbroken as it was indeed confirmed by Alex that the couple planned to leave her in the gods' world, regardless of the reasons. But she couldn't bring herself to say anything as she felt what Nerine said was true-she was indeed a burden on everyone's shoulders and more importantly, a danger to Alex's and Nerine's safety. Was Alex being truthful in what he said or was he just being careful about her feelings?

Unable to give any answer, she hung her head down in shame and clutched her hands to her dress, feeling choked up with emotions of shame.

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I hope I can make you equally happy, my love. I really appreciate everything you do for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: