Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:06 am

Nerine sighed and replied, "Yeah, quite a bit."

She did her best to hide her true emotions about the couple although it was difficult to.

Lisianthus looked gently at Alex and replied, "I see. I can't understand it myself. I've always known Nerine to be kind and loving, even if she doesn't like a particular someone. But never to reach that point. Umm have you been giving Nerine the same attention ever since Lycoris got her body? I mean, you didn't start showing love or attention more towards Lycoris after she got her body, right?"

Rosaline and Bryan continued going around for a while then Rosaline said,

"Do you want to take a look at the park? We can have a quick tour."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:14 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. And does this bother you?"

Alex sighed and replied, "I have to confess that I broke my promise to only love Nerine. Originally, the condition that Nerine would allow Lycoris to have her own body is if I would only treat Lycoris as a sister but I did more than that. It got to a point where Nerine kind of lost it but I did make amends.

The only time since then I ever attended to Lycoris was when Avi and Bryan were imprisoned. Avi wanted us to take care of Lycoris and her needs so I did so at first. But then Nerine took over and although I thought it weird, I wanted to believe that Nerine wanted to make an effort to treat Lycoris like a sister. But I guess I was wrong to be so naive."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great. We can drop off the horses at the city stables and then our boys can take a walk with us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 am

Nerine silently nodded, although she didn't say anymore, wondering if Ryan would want to hear more.

Lisianthus nodded and after moments of remaining quiet, she replied, "I see. I don't know but to me...it seems like Nerine kind of lost it with time, you know? I mean, after everything that she's been through...It's more like, she doesn't think rationally anymore or that her personality changed with time and everything."

Rosaline smiled and led the way to the city stables.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 am

Ryan looked gently at Nerine and asked, "Would you mind telling me why? I understand if you don't feel comfortable talking about this, though."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that does seem to be it and I'm to blame. I've told Nerine to take her anger out on me as well but she just takes it out on Lycoris. It's not her fault-she's so innocent and now she's hurt because of me."

He looked down sadly at his feet.

Bryan followed Rosaline to the city stables and once they arrived, Bryan got off his horse and helped little Bryan out of his carrier. Then he waited for Rosaline so they could ask a stable hand to take care of their horses.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 am

Nerine was silent for a few moments then sighing, she replied,

"It's okay. Maybe I need to talk to someone about it, too. It's just that...Alex used to, not just care about Lycoris, you know? It was more than that. He loved her. And I can't help but believe he still does."

Lisianthus felt bad for Alex and reaching out to teach him gently on the arm, she replied,

"Hey, don't blame yourself completely, ok? Maybe you should talk to her? I know it doesn't sound easy but if you just let things be, Lycoris would continue to get hurt and she doesn't deserve it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:49 am

Ryan looked on curiously at Nerine and gently asked, "What makes you believe so, Nerine? I haven't seen Alex much so I don't know what he's like but he seems to be giving all his love and attention to you."

Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "But how can I confront Nerine about this? Lycoris didn't want me to find out because she was afraid of what Nerine might do to her. I don't know. If there was only a way I knew for certain that Lycoris would be safe, then I'd be more at ease."

(I'm getting pretty sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and make a post and all. I know we probably won't be RPing regularly until Friday so I'll post everyday and then be on as much as I can on Fridays. Anyway, for now, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:49 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and ahh, I forgot to mention this but I'll be here tomorrow as a last day. Yeah, won't be going to college on the first day. XD So yeah, we can still RP tomorrow and of course, I'll try to post whenever I can. ^^)

Nerine sighed and replied, "That's what he shows in front of people right now and I admit he's been showing more attention lately although I don't know. But Alex and Lycoris did have a romantic relationship behind my back before, and they were still at it a short time ago. It's only when I got quite upset that Alex promised to love me only again."

Nerine thought to herself how she'd do all that's possible to keep Lycoris away from Alex, though, and preferably disappear completely, as she knew that this was her last chance with Alex and if things didn't work out, she'd lose him forever and she couldn't bear just the thought.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied, "Well, why don't you talk to Lycoris first about it? You can tell her of what you heard and maybe she'd tell you everything then and she wants to be done. She didn't talk to you about how she wanted things to go yet, right? I mean, what she'd do from this point? And perhaps she could tell you more about what happens between her and Nerine, like how Nerine wants things to be or anything else you haven't known yet."

Rosaline got off her horse as well and picked up little Ryan, then the couple talked to a stable hand to take care of the horses for the while they're gone. After everything was taken care of, the couple walked towards the park to enjoy some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 am

(Coolies and I'm here now. XD)

Ryan nodded and gently replied, "So it's a matter of trust? You don't trust Alex? Is that it?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, I suppose I should try but I'm afraid that Lycoris would only give me the same reply as before. She keeps saying how she wants to give away her powers so she's no longer a burden but she'll die if she does that and I can't bear it if she's gone forever. I wish there was another way."

Bryan held on to little Bryan and walked beside Rosaline as the couple headed to the Four Marbles Park. Along the way, he commented,

"I have truly missed being here. It's nice to be away from the castle. I'm definitely not fit to be a royal."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:32 am

(Great. Welcome. XD)

Nerine was silent, for despite that she didn't trust Alex completely, she just couldn't say so aloud in front of anyone. So, quietly, she replied,

"It's more like I am being more careful, that's all."

Lisianthus nodded thoughtfully then replied, "Well, you should understand that what Lycoris says now is a natural result of what Nerine keeps telling her, if that's how she treats her all the time. I think you should talk to her again and if she denies it, you can face her with what you heard. She wouldn't be able to deny that."

Rosaline giggled softly and replied, "I prefer a simple, quiet life with you anytime, my love. The castle's issues can be definitely a headache."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:38 am

Ryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I understand. You've been hurt a lot, right? So you don't want to be hurt again."

Alex replied, "I guess I could try that. I'll have to find some alone time with Lycoris, though, and that won't be easy."

He glanced towards Nerine, hinting that he would need to spend a lot of time with her.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "You said it perfectly, my love. I'm happy to be away from the castle, even if it's just for the day. And at least we won't have to stay there much longer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 am

Nerine nodded slowly, as Ryan surmised all the pain and hurt she had felt in a few words, and how she was feeling right now. She really wished that things were different and normal but if anything, it was Alex who drove her to this point.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "That's true. You know, I can distract her for some time if you want. I haven't had the chance to catch up with her yet anyhow. Or I can talk with Lycoris and try to get out information of her, if you prefer. I was going to check her out anyways."

Rosaline nodded although she wasn't quite sure about what Bryan said, as she might prefer to remain longer until she figured things out with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:54 am

Ryan replied, "That's reasonable. I guess all you can really do, though, is give these things time. I'm sure your relationship with Alex can be mended if you two give it time and let it heal naturally on its own, not forcing anything, if that makes sense."

Alex thought over the options and replied, "If it's not too much trouble, can you talk to Lycoris first? If she refuses to say anything, then you can tell me and maybe we can come up with something else. I want Lycoris to be happy and safe, even if that means she and I can never be together."

Bryan looked around their surroundings and commented, "The park is as lovely as ever, isn't it?"

The puppies barked happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 am

Nerine nodded silently although she didn't agree with what Ryan said. She thought that if she let things be and let her guard down again, Alex could only hurt her again and she wouldn't be able to bear it. But if she kept Lycoris out of the way, then the only distraction Alex had would be gone, and she and him would be able to have a natural relationship again.

Lisianthus felt bad for Alex and Lycoris and wished there was a way to help them more. Gently, she replied,

"Alright, I don't mind. I'll talk to her and try to get anything out. Would you mind if I told Ryan about this? He wouldn't tell anyone. I just thought his persuasion ways could help me talk to Lycoris, too."

Rosaline smiled at the puppies and petting them gently, she said,

"It sure is a nice day and the park can't be any more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:05 am

Ryan continued, "At least now that Alex is out and about, the two of you can use this time to catch up and be closer, right?"

Alex replied, "As long as you trust Ryan not to say anything to others about this, then that's fine. I really could use as much help as I can. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to upset Nerine but I don't want Lycoris hurt, either."

The puppies barked happily over Rosaline's comment and Bryan chuckled and replied,

"Yup, and our boys agree with you. And it's not crowded, either, which helps."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 am

Nerine smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, that's right. I'll make sure to spend lots of time with him and watch over him as well so he wouldn't strain himself."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Of course. We'll do our best and I'll let you know of what we had in the end. Hopefully, we can know some extra information."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. We can run around here if we want."

She giggled quietly over her comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, Alex shouldn't push himself too much yet. He does look much better, though, so fortunately, his wounds were temporary."

Alex smiled softly at Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks, Sia. You're a good friend. And thanks for listening to me. I really needed to tell someone. I couldn't keep this all inside."

Bryan chuckled as well and replied, "If you want, we can have a race. How about it, my love? The winner receives a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 am

Nerine nodded in agreement and replied, "I hope so. At least the doctors said that his wounds are only superficial so I find comfort in that."

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Nah, it's ok. I'm always here and hey, if you or Nerine or anyone need anything, you tell me right away, ok? You guys are like my family now so I'd do anything for you all."

Rosaline giggled a little and replied, "Well, isn't that childish, my love? But I don't mind. It sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's fortunate."

He paused and then asked, "Are you two planning on returning home soon? I'd understand if you want that although I hope you can return here sometime."

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks and we are family, aren't we? Nerine's your cousin so I guess that makes us related, sort of."

The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails over the idea and Bryan grinned and replied,

"Looks like our boys want to race, too? How about it? Let's start here and we'll race to that group of trees over there."

He pointed to a group of trees in a nearby distance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Well, I am still figuring out things with Alex but yeah, we should leave soon. We'll make sure to return soon, though. We'd like to visit you and Sia every once in a while. Speaking of which, are you going to remain here with Sia now? Or are you going to return to the humans' world with Rosaline and Bryan?"

Lisianthus giggled softly and replied, "That's true in a way. And of course, family looks out for each other so don't worry about a thing, ok?"

Rosaline looked at the group of trees and nodding, she replied, "Sounds great, my love."

She put little Ryan down on the ground then said, "On your sign, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 am

Ryan replied, "Ahh I'm going to stay here with Sia. Umm, you see...Can you keep a secret? We'll make an announcement soon when the time is right."

Alex felt a little better after talking to Lisianthus and he replied, "Ok, thanks, Sia."

Deciding to change the subject a bit, he asked, "How are things with you and Ryan?"

Bryan put little Bryan down and nodding, he replied, "Ok. On the count of three...One, two, three, go!"

He then began to run towards the group of trees with the puppies following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:38 am

Nerine looked curious but nodding, she replied, "Ahh of course. What is the announcement?"

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Things are just great. Ryan and I are madly in love and things are working out perfectly fine! The only obstacle in our way was the chancellor and now that's taken care of."

On Bryan's signal, Rosaline ran as fast as she could towards the trees as well, wanting to beat her love although she was just enjoying the activity in itself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:43 am

Ryan looked happy and quietly said, "Sia and I are engaged. So of course, I'll stay here so we can plan our wedding and all."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy for you two. The chancellor wasn't too bad although I'm happy that you're back in charge now. I hated how Bryan and Avi were imprisoned like that and they still would be if it hadn't been for you."

Bryan continued to run and he glanced over his right shoulder to see where Rosaline was. He could see that she was close behind him so he kept running, hoping he could win.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 am

Nerine smiled happily upon hearing the news, happy for the couple. She replied,

"Oh that's wonderful. Congratulations. I am happy for you two. You make the perfect couple together and I wish you have the best of luck building a life together."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Well, he's gone now so it's not worth it thinking anymore about it. I'll still have to think of a suitable punishment for him, though. I know he's treated you all well enough but he'll have to get what he deserves for stealing the throne like that then imprisoning Bryan and Avi."

Rosaline kept running as fast as she could and she soon running side to side with Bryan, but she did her best to precede him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 am

Ryan returned the smile and replied, "Thanks, Nerine. We'll make an announcement soon once things are completely settled but we do hope that you and Alex will come for our wedding. We want as many family and friends here for our special day."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. And he did kidnap Nerine and me although he's done some good, too. So maybe it all balances out?"

Bryan saw that Rosaline had caught up to him and he did his best to run faster although he started to feel out of breath and found it harder to keep running.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 am

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "Of course. I wouldn't miss my cousin's wedding and I am sure Alex would love to attend it as well."

Lisianthus replied, "I suppose. We're still looking into it."

She paused for a moment then after a quick glance at Ryan and Nerine, she said,

"We should probably head back now. Nerine would be waiting for you and I'll take Ryan and head to Lycoris to talk to her."

Rosaline noticed that Bryan was getting a little tired and although she tried to run even faster, she couldn't and ended up just running on an equal level with Bryan's speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: