Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:27 am

William looked around and observed the single woman looking enviously at them as did the single men. Blushing shyly, he focused his attention on Stacey and replied,

"Well, we are one lucky couple but I only have eyes for you, pretty."

The soldiers observed the arrows deflecting back at them and quickly avoided them. Thinking that this would be useless since the arrows could run out, the leader quickly attacked the couple by the pegasus, flying pasting them.

Avi looked thoughtful and replied, "I am not sure. Isn't there anyone who is close to Nerine, Alex? I thought I'd be close to her but it looks like the time we parted changed things. Isn't there anyone who she listens to or accepts their advice?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 am

Stacey leaned in to give William a quick kiss and replied, "And I only have eyes for you, handsome."

She continued to dance happily in William's arms.

Seeing the leader use his pegasus to attack, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"Let's get on Melody and we'll be on equal footing with him."

Alex thought things through for a couple of minutes and replied, "Maybe my mom. She and Nerine are quite close but I'm not sure if Mom would help. But maybe Bryan? They got along well last time I remember."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 am

William smiled and continued dancing happily with Stacey, enjoying how everything went on. He was happy to dance with his love and was enjoying the wedding.

He commented, "You know, I was a little nervous about dancing in public but this isn't hard at all."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and after he got on Melody, she got on in front of him and said,

"Let me take care of leading Melody. This way, you can attack or defend with your magic without being distracted."

Avi replied, "I don't really know who that is but if he could help, I am sure it would be greatly appreciated."

Lycoris commented, "I am not sure myself but how can we reach Bryan, Alex? He is the human world, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and replied, "I knew you'd dance well, handsome. After all, we've both had lots of practice and it feels like we're on clouds."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. You direct Melody and I'll use my magic."

He then prepared himself to protect Lisianthus and everyone else who was in danger.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's right."

He turned to Avi and said, "Bryan's my best friend. He and Nerine first met when we all got together back in my hometown."

Turning back to Lycoris, Alex said, "The only thing I can think of is if someone could magically communicate with him and let him know what's going on. I know he's busy and everything but I think he'd help if he knew I needed him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I agree with you, pretty. And being with you makes me forget the presence of all the others. I just focus on you and just you."

Lisianthus nodded and directing Melody, she took to the air in a height close to the soldiers'. The soldiers could see the couple on the pegasus and the leader got out his sword and shouted,

"Alright then. This will be swell."

The two other soldiers got out their swords as well and then the three of them attacked the couple.

Lycoris looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "I know how to communicate telepathically. I could talk with him if you want, or I could help you communicate with him yourself. That would be better. I know how to do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 am

Stacey blushed and shyly replied, "And dancing with you makes me forget about everyone else in the room. I only have eyes for you and that will never change. My heart will never be for anyone else but you."

The song ended and then another began, which was a slower, more romantic tune.

Focusing his mind, Ryan shot out dark energy balls at the soldiers, hoping to knock them off their pegasuses. It was easier to concentrate on using his magic as Lisianthus took care of directing Melody on where to fly.

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be great, darling. And I've missed talking to Bryan. It's been a while."

He waited for Lycoris to open the telepathy so that he could communicate with Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 am

As the music played a more romantic and a slower tune, William held Stacey a little closer to him as they continued to dance and said,

"You speak exactly as my heart feels, pretty. You're my love now and forever."

The soldiers avoided most of Ryan's dark balls although one of them hit a soldier. He didn't fall off his pegasus but he slowed down to recover from the hit.

Meanwhile, the other two used their swords to try to attack the couple but Lisianthus was pretty quick as she directed Melody swiftly.

Lycoris nodded and as she held Alex's hands, she said,

"I'll open the telepathy and you have to focus your mind on talking to Bryan. Then he'll hear you."

Casting her spell, she opened the telepathy for Alex to be able to talk to Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 am

Stacey enjoyed the dance as William held her closer to him and sighing happily, she gently placed her head on William's shoulder, following his steps and not missing one beat.

As Ryan continued to attack the soldiers with dark energy balls, he shouted,

"Why are you doing this? Don't you know that what he's done is wrong? Can't you think for yourselves?"

Once the telepathy was open, Alex took the opportunity to communicate with Bryan. He told him about what had happened between himself and Nerine and how complicated the situation had become, with Lycoris becoming separated but blind.

After Alex communicated all he needed to say, Bryan replied that he would need to talk to Rosaline before leaving but that he would get back to him as soon as possible.

(I hope it's ok that I summarized the communication like that. Starting to get a little sleepy here. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 am

William continued to dance romantically with Stacey in his arms, holding her as close as possible and enjoying the dance.

The leader shouted back, "What he's done isn't wrong, fool. He removed a cruel queen in order to rule us fairly. I fail to understand what's wrong about that!"

He continued avoiding Ryan's energy balls and approaching the couple, he tried to attack them with his sword.

(lol Yup, it's totally fine. XD)

Lycoris continued to give Alex the ability to talk to Bryan by telepathy and once they were over, she cut the connection off. Seeing them both done, Avi asked,

"How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 am

Stacey continued to gaze happily into William's eyes and enjoyed dancing with him. She commented,

"Your arms are so strong. It must be from all the hard work you do although I am happy that you have time to go on a vacation with your favorite girls."

Ryan raised a strong magical shield around Lisianthus, Melody, and himself so that the leader's sword wouldn't be able to break the shield easily. He replied,

"And punishing Sia? What good will that do? He has what he wants and only a cruel leader would think of going so far as to punish someone who's lost everything."

(Thanks. XD)

Alex turned to Avi and replied, "I talked to Bryan about what's going on and he said that he'll try to come although he'll need to talk to Rosaline first about it. She's his wife, by the way. I don't think it should be a problem for her to agree and I really could use his help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 am

William blushed and nodding happily, he replied,

"Yup, I am very happy about that as well. I want to spend some peaceful times with the girls of my life."

The leader replied, "Hah! So because she's lost everything that means she can go away after all the cruelty she's caused? No way. She'll get what she deserves."

He continued to attack the shield in order to break it.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That would be great of him. I just hope that Nerine will listen. I want her to be ok with everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 am

Stacey smiled happily and continued to dance with William holding her.

After the music was over and everyone clapped, Sarah announced, "I'm going to throw the bouquet now."

All the single women grouped together, hoping to catch the bouquet. However, Stacey remained next to William and said, "I'm already married to the love of my life so there's no need for me to catch the bouquet."

Ryan shook his head and maintained the shield he held up with his magic. He replied,

"Then you cannot call Sia cruel when you and the chancellor have proven to be cruel, too."

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too, darling. While we're waiting for Bryan to get back to us, what should we do? I could go check up on Nerine although maybe it might be better for her to cool off?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am

William watched as the single women grouped together to catch Sarah's bouquet and turning to Stacey, he replied happily,

"I am glad I make you so happy, pretty. You make me feel quite happy to hear it."

The leader continued trying to break the shield with his sword as he replied,

"If we're cruel, at least we're cruel to one who deserves it. We didn't oppress our people for long then once we're overthrown, we beg for mercy. She could have showed mercy before now that she asks for it!"

As Ryan was busy maintaining the shield before the leader, one of the other soldiers quickly attacked the couple from the other side with his sword. However, Lisianthus was on guard and quickly summoning her sword, she clashed hers with his in defense.

Avi commented, "I think it would be better to leave her alone for a bit. This way, she would be calmer when you talk to her again. Right now, I doubt she'd change her mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:00 am

Stacey smiled and as she watched the single women trying to catch the bouquet just thrown in the air, she asked,

"Do you wish we'd had a ceremony like this?"

Ryan sighed with relief as Lisianthus was able to deflect the soldier's sword. He whispered, "See if you can get Melody to fly into that group of clouds up there. The soldiers won't be able to see us but I'll be able to see them."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, that's a good plan. While we're waiting for Bryan to get back to us, what do you want to do? Maybe we could explore the gardens?"

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now since I have work tomorrow and all. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled as he continued to watch the women trying to catch the bouquet and replied,

"In a way, perhaps but it doesn't matter much to me. What matters the most to me is to live happily with the woman I love the most in life. What about you? Did you want a ceremony like this?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. Hang on tight."

She directed Melody to fly higher and Melody did, and they were soon between the clouds, hidden away from the soldiers.

Avi replied, "That sounds like a good idea."

Lycoris nodded as well and smiling a bit, she replied, "That would be nice. I like the gardens."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Stacey looked to William and replied, "When I was little, I did. I dreamed of a beautiful wedding with my handsome groom at my side. But now that I'm married to you, a ceremony doesn't matter so much as being with you always."

She gazed lovingly into William's eyes as one of the single women successfully caught the bouquet.

Once they were hidden safely in the clouds, Ryan activated another magic spell so that he, Lisianthus, and Melody could see the others below. Whispering to Lisianthus, Ryan said,

"What should we do? They keep deflecting the dark energy balls I throw at them. They should have some sort of weakness we can use to our advantage."

Alex smiled and gently holding Lycoris' arm, he said, "Then let's go, darling, and Avi, of course, can come, too."

He led the way towards the gardens where they could spend a beautiful afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

William gazed back happily into Stacey's eyes and giving her a quick kiss, he replied,

"I am glad I make my pretty so happy and maybe one day, we could have that ceremony. I want you to be as happy as possible, to make all your dreams come true."

Lisianthus observed the soldiers as she whispered back to Ryan,

"I am not sure. Getting them off their pegasuses weakens them but it looks like they aren't that easy to trick. It isn't much of a surprise though. They are ones of the best in the army and we do have a strong army."

(Btw, I just thought of this but did Bryan know that Ryan isn't in the gods' world anymore? Or did Alex not tell him about being in the gods' world at all? Just wondering. XD)

Lycoris held Alex's arm and followed him to the gardens as did Avi as well. Inside, she was worried about the situation between Alex and Nerine but didn't want to show her worry.

She commented, "The gardens smell really beautiful and the air is full of different scents. Is the garden big?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 am

(I might not get on again tonight since I'm really sleepy so I might go to sleep early. Thought I'd let you know just in case. XD)

Stacey hugged William and happily replied, "You're the best, handsome. You make me happy always with your presence."

Mark and Sarah had returned to the room after briefly changing out of their wedding clothes and into more comfortable clothing, as they were going on their honeymoon and the carriage was waiting for them. The couple approached William and Stacey and Mark said,

"We'll be heading on out and starting our honeymoon but let's meet up when we get back, ok?"

Ryan whispered and replied, "I see. If we could get the other soldiers out of the way, we might stand a chance against the leader. Can pegasuses get blinded?"

An idea was forming in his head to blind the pegasuses enough to knock the soldiers off of them.

(Ahh I think Alex didn't mention about that. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure is, darling."

He described the beauty of the gardens and such to Lycoris, attempting to be cheerful despite his saddened mood earlier.

Meanwhile, Bryan was having a nice rest with Rosaline after having successfully finished their tour at least. It was evening and Bryan turned to Rosaline, telling her all about what Alex had told him and so forth and wanting her opinion as to whether she would be ok going to the gods' world rather than going back to Devenshire right away.

(I know this part of the RP was needed eventually. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 am

(Ahh alright, I understand. ^^)

William turned to Mark and Sarah and smiling, he replied,

"Sure, that would be great. You two have fun on your honeymoon and congratulations again. May it be a wonderful one."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "They can although it depends on how you are going to blind them. I don't want to hurt the pegasuses themselves."

Meanwhile, the soldiers had observed that the couple were hiding and were nowhere to be found. The leader turned to his fellows and said,

"Leave them to me. Go help the other two soldiers and take care of those enemy soldiers."

The other two nodded and then flew back towards the house to help their fellows who had fallen off the pegasuses.

(Ahh alright. XD)

Lycoris listened as Alex described the sights to her and such and she, too, pretended to be happy and cheerful despite that her thoughts were elsewhere. Avi walked beside the couple and although his thoughts were in the same place, he was trying to find a solution.

(Yup, yup. XD)

Rosaline listened as Bryan told her of what Alex told him and how he needed his help in the gods' world. She didn't mind helping the couple out and thinking that Ryan was there, it gave her another reason to agree as she had missed him so. Despite her bad memories about the gods' world and how she weren't fond of going back there again, the thought of seeing Ryan made her overlook that.

So nodding to Bryan, she replied, "I don't mind. Alex and Nerine are good friends and we should help them out. So yup, no problem on my side."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 am

(Not totally sleepy yet so I'll post for a bit. ^^)

Stacey added, "Have fun and we'll meet up when you two return."

Sarah smiled and replied, "Thank you. Please feel free to stay and enjoy the reception for as long as you like. Our families are taking care of it."

Mark and Sarah then waved goodbye to all the guests and then after getting into their carriage, the driver headed on out away from the tavern and out of the city.

Ryan whispered, "If pegasuses are blind to sunlight, I can simulate sunlight for a few seconds. That might disorient them long enough."

(I'll skip over Alex and everyone until Bryan gets back to them. XD)

Bryan smiled at Rosaline and softly replied, "Thanks, my love. You're the best. Hmm do you have that device that Ryan gave you for communication? It might be possible to get back to Alex using that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:26 am

(Great to see you, phoenix. ^^ I will leave pretty soon though so I might only post once or twice. XD)

William watched as Mark and Sarah went on their way to the honeymoon and turning to Stacey, he said,

"We should get going as well too. We're heading to the orphanage, right?"

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "They can fly in the morning so sunlight isn't a problem to them. I am not sure that would work."

Meanwhile, the leader shouted, "Come out now, you cowardly lovers. I am by myself now so show me what you can do."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I do. Hang on."

She got up and searching in the nearby drawers, she found the device Ryan had given her before for communication. Getting it, she returned to Bryan and handed it to him, saying,

"Here you are, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 am

(Ok, I understand. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. I'm sure Megan is waiting for us and we shouldn't keep her anticipating for too long."

She held William's arm and waited for him to lead the way out of the reception area and towards the orphanage.

Ryan pondered over the problem, trying to come up with a different solution, when he heard the leader shout out to them that he was alone. He whispered,

"Do you think it could be a trap?"

Bryan took the device from Rosaline and replied, "Thanks, my love."

He then placed his hands on the device and after tweaking it, he began to open the lines of communication to Alex.

Meanwhile, back in the gods' world, Alex heard Bryan's communication and Bryan indicated that he and Rosaline could visit them but that he wondered how they could travel. Alex asked him to hold on and turning to Avi and Lycoris, he said,

"I just heard back from Bryan. He and Rosaline can come but would the chancellor help them come here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 am

Holding Stacey's arm, William led the way towards the orphanage. After a while of walking, the couple arrived at their destination and William led the way to inside. He was pretty excited about seeing Megan.

Lisianthus replied, "I saw the other two soldiers go back to the house but they are pretty much planning for something. I say we stay here for now. He doesn't know where we are."

Avi nodded to Alex and replied, "I don't think he'd mind. I think he has the ways to help them come here or he could direct them right to the portal of the gods' world or even send someone to do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 am

Once the couple was inside the orphanage, Megan saw them and immediately running towards them, she excitedly said,

"You're here, you're here! I'm moving in today, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good. It'll be better if he has to take the effort to find us."

He continued to think of another way to throw the soldiers, especially the leader, off their guard.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll let Bryan know then."

He opened up the telepathy and let Bryan know that they would need to talk to the chancellor to help the couple enter the gods' world. Although Bryan was confused and needed some explanations from Alex, he finally replied that he would wait for Alex's next communication.

After the communication was over, Bryan turned to Rosaline and said,

"Alex will get back to us to let us know how we can enter the gods' world. My love, I think there's something you should know. I don't completely understand everything myself but Lisianthus is no longer the queen and she and Ryan had to leave together. Alex says they're in Devenshire in their house for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 am

William happily received Megan, hugging her and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, yup. The day we've been waiting for is finally here. How is my girl?"

As the couple didn't come out, the leader shouted again,

"Keep hiding, cowards. But before long, you'll be beat and we'll have you. Stay there for as long as you want."

Rosaline was surprised as Bryan told her of the news and of how Ryan nor Lisianthus were in the gods' world anymore. Replying, she said,

"Did Alex tell you why? I mean, why is Sia no longer the queen?"

(I have to get off now so nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: