Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Stacey returned a little later carrying a small plate of food with her. Smiling at William, she said,

"Everything looks beautiful here, doesn't it? And Mark and Sarah are very happy."

She looked to the happily married couple who were chatting with a couple of people.

Ryan glanced to the leader and saw that he had control of his pegasus although it looked like the others didn't yet. He continued to cast his spell, hoping that the others would be knocked off. Then he'd only have the leader to deal with.

Alex didn't want to reply to Nerine's question, since if he did, he knew that he would say that he loved Lycoris the most. But saying so would hurt Nerine and he couldn't bear that. Looking away, he stayed silent, not able to think of anything else to do.

(Man, if only Nerine could let up and all. Married couples are supposed to compromise and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 am

William nodded happily as he glanced at the happily married couple and replied,

"Yup, they sure do. It's their big day and they have all right to. It's once in a lifetime."

The other two soldiers continued to have troubles with their pegasuses for a few more moments but as they had cast the spell earlier, they soon calmed them down. But they were only three now, as the other two had fallen off and their pegasuses continued to panic frantically.

Angry, the leader thought that the soldiers were the ones responsible and looking to them, he said,

"You'll regret this."

Summoning his fire arrows, he shot towards them but didn't aim at the house yet.

(Yup, yup, I totally agree. But you know how Nerine is and she wouldn't compromise to Lycoris. XD)

Nerine's heart sank as she observed Alex's silence. It only meant one thing. Taking a step backwards, she whispered as her eyes widened in shock,

"Say it. Say that you love her. Say it, my lord. I know it. In my heart, I know it. Just say it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 am

Stacey smiled fondly and replied, "Definitely. Why don't we go up to them and congratulate them in person?"

Mark and Sarah were free now, enjoying each other's company.

As the leader show his fire arrows toward the good soldiers, Ryan had to act quickly. Deciding to forego producing the scary sounds, he only kept up the scary illusions and quickly placed a magical deflective shield around the good soldiers so that the fire arrows shot back at the leader instead.

Alex looked up into Nerine's eyes and taking a deep breath, he replied, "I do. I love Lycoris so much."

But quickly he added, "I love you, too. I know you think it's not possible for me to love you both at the same time but I do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 pm

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, let's go."

He held Stacey's arm gently and led the way to the couple, seeing that they were free. Approaching them, he smiled happily and said,

"Hey. Stacey and I wanted to congratulate you in person. We wish you a long, happy marriage."

The soldiers on the pegasuses were surprised as the fire arrows reflected back on them but fortunately, they could avoid them. However, seeing how the good soldiers didn't seem to actually do anything, the leader began to suspect that there was someone else controlling things. He shouted,

"Come out now wherever you are! If you are man enough, come out and fight me, coward!"

Nerine looked shocked as Alex declared his love for Lycoris and although he assured her that he still loved her, she wasn't to be comforted. Though she knew that he did love her, part of her had hoped that it wasn't true; that it was all just false thoughts.

Finally getting the strength to speak, she replied in whispers, "And you love her more. You love her more. I know it. Just tell me it. Stop lying to me once and tell me it. You love her more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Thanks, mate."

Stacey added, "We wish you all the best and many happy years of being together."

Sarah smiled and replied, "Thank you. Feel free to eat as much as you want. We'll have celebration toasts in a little while and then Mark and I will set off for our honeymoon."

Ryan muttered under his breath, "Yeah, right. Like I'd actually do that."

However, inside, he was worried about Lisianthus' safety and wondered whether it would be better to reveal himself to help out the good soldiers more.

Alex looked off to the side and quietly replied, "Tell me something. Why does this matter so much to you? Why are you so jealous of her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 am

William nodded and smiling, he replied, "We wish you the best of luck. The wedding reception is wonderful. Everything is so beautiful and I can tell that all the guests are enjoying themselves."

Lisianthus observed the scene and could see that even Ryan was having a little trouble. Approaching him, she touched him on the shoulder and looking seriously at him, she whispered,

"Ryan, let me go out. This is getting bad and the soldiers won't hold on for long. One of them is hurt already and I fear what might happen to you if we are found out. Let me go out and I'll try to distract them away from here. They want me and no one else, and I don't want anyone hurt for my safety."

Nerine looked surprised by Alex's question and no longer controlling her tears, she let them flow as she replied,

"Why does it matter to me? You are asking me why does it matter to me? How could you ask that? I'll tell you. Because I am your wife. Because I am the one who fell in love with you and fought the world for you. Because I am the one who suffered every night just in hope that you'd pay a little attention to me! Because I am the one who is supposed to be happily married to you! Because I am the one who took in all the pain and hurt you did to me inside just to make our marriage work. Because I love you. Do you still wonder why it matters me?! This is what I get?! This is what I get in the end?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Thanks, mate. Our families helped put together this reception for us."

Stacey replied, "It's definitely beautiful. It looks like all the hard work to put this reception and the ceremony together have paid off."

However, Ryan shook his head and whispered back, "That's not a good idea. What if they capture you and take you back to the chancellor? I can't let him hurt you and I think the soldiers on our side would agree with me. We have to protect you no matter what."

Alex saw the tears flow from Nerine's eyes and giving her a hug, he quietly said,

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you know that I would never want to hurt you. Just tell me what it is that you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, Stacey is right. This day is definitely going to be the most memorable day in your lives and it definitely deserves to be. Congratulations again."

Lisianthus nodded and whispered back, "I know, Ryan, but it won't happen. You need to trust me. I can be strong enough to protect myself, too. But I can't stand here like this and see everyone get hurt just so that I would be safe. I need to fight for my safety, too. You need to trust me, Ryan."

Nerine looked at Alex with eyes full of hurt and replied,

"You know what I want. I want what any wife wants of her husband. To live with him happily with no intruders. With no other women, and especially not Lycoris, trying to take him away from her. To have her husband's love. Her husband's love, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Sarah smiled and replied, "Thanks, mate."

Sarah smiled as well and added, "Thank you both for coming. It means a lot to us."

Mark then raised his champagne glass, preparing to make a toast. Stacey turned to William and said,

"Why don't we go find a couple of seats, maybe at a table for the two of us?"

Ryan saw that Lisianthus was determined to help so he replied, "I'll let you go but on one condition. I'm going with you. That way, if those soldiers try anything, I'll be ready to stop them."

Alex sighed and replied, "I understand, darling, but Lycoris isn't going to take me away from you. She wouldn't do that, especially if she knows that it would hurt you to do so. I just want her eyesight to be well or at least better before we leave her on her own. You can understand, can't you?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 pm

William nodded to Stacey and holding her arm gently, he led the way to an empty table of two seats. He helped Stacey have a seat then sat down across from her.

Although Lisianthus was hesitant to let Ryan come with her as she feared for his safety, she knew that he wouldn't let her go if she didn't agree. So agreeing to the compromise, she nodded and replied,

"Alright but Ryan, please be careful. I wouldn't bear it if anything happens to you. You should know that. I know you want to protect me but I don't care about my safety as much as I care about yours."

Nerine felt like it was useless talking to Alex. He was insistent on making Lycoris seem innocent and she couldn't understand that. It seemed to her that he was ready to do anything to please Lycoris, even if it meant hurting her own feelings.

So simply looking at him with anger reflecting in her eyes through the tears, she replied,

"Alright, my lord. Alright. Do what you want. Step on my feelings and hurt me as much as you want. I warned you. I don't guarantee what I might do later, my lord."

With that, she left him though she didn't return to Avi and Lycoris, but went back inside the castle to their room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

After Stacey and William had seated themselves, Mark raised his champagne glass and said,

"I'd like to make a toast to my beautiful bride and I'd like to thank all of you for coming together."

He then said a few more words.

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right, I understand, beautiful."

As he was preparing to lower the invisibility shield to reveal himself and Lisianthus, Ryan first removed the earmuffs from Melody so she could hear again. Then he led the way out, to prepare to confront the soldiers.

Alex sighed heavily as Nerine left and although he wanted to follow her and try to soothe her, he knew that Lycoris and Avi were waiting for them. So he approached them and giving an apologetic smile, he said,

"I'm sorry I took so long."

He wondered whether they had heard the argument between Nerine and himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am

William listened as Mark made his toast and said the words to the guests, happy for him and enjoying the whole wedding.

As the leader of the bad soldiers looked around, he saw Ryan, Melody and Lisianthus come out. Turning his attention to them, he smirked and said,

"Well, well, look who's here."

Lisianthus stepped forward and frowning, she replied, "I'm right here, soldiers. Leave the others alone. I'm your target."

Avi saw Alex return and he had observed the argument between them although he didn't hear much of it. Returning his smile, he replied,

"It's ok. Umm is everything ok?"

He could guess what the argument was about but he didn't want to intrude.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 am

After Mark finished his speech, Sarah said a few words and then a few other keynote guests such as Sarah's dad and Mark's mom.

After the toasts were done, everyone sat down again although there was music playing and the dance floor was free. As Stacey nibbled on her food, she looked to William and asked,

"Would you like some? It's delicious."

Ryan stepped forward and said, "You will not hurt these soldiers anymore nor will you take Sia. Tell your king to leave her alone."

Alex sighed and shaking his head, he replied, "I'm afraid not. Nerine and I had a big argument and she just wouldn't see my point of view on this. I should go after her but I don't know if she'll listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 am

William shook his head and smiling, he replied,

"Nope, it's alright. I am not hungry. Enjoy your meal, pretty. I am enjoying the rest of the atmosphere."

The soldier laughed sarcastically and replied, "Yeah, right. And he'll leave her alone right away."

Lisianthus replied angrily, "What does he want from me? He wanted the throne and he has it. Why is he going after me?"

The soldier rolled his eyes and replied, "Do you honestly believe that he'll let you go away with all of your doings? Who did a wrong must pay, queen. It's simple as that."

Avi sighed and replied, "I wanted to tell you earlier. I tried talking to her when we were alone about this but she wouldn't listen to me. She is so persistent on her opinion."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:01 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, handsome. But after I finish, let's dance, ok?"

Mark and Sarah had taken to the dance floor, as it was traditional for the bride and groom to have the first dance.

Ryan replied, "If he wants Sia so badly, he should stop being a coward and come here himself rather than send his lackeys."

Alex looked to Avi and asked, "Is there any way at all to persuade Nerine to think differently on the matter? I think she's too clouded by anger to see clearly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 am

William nodded and replied, "Of course. I was going to ask you for a dance after you are done."

Turning his head towards the dance floor, he observed Mark and Sarah dancing happily together. Smiling, he commented,

"They sure look happy together, don't they?"

The soldier replied, "Humph! Who are you to talk about the king like that? But whatever. This is all going to end pretty soon."

Turning his head towards Lisianthus, he continued, "I am afraid you're not our primary target this time, so-called queen. Excuse us if we go after your human lover."

Avi nodded and with a look of sadness, he replied, "That's true. I tried to see if there was any way she would compromise but she refuses. I don't know but...Nerine changed. She never used to like Lycoris but she was never so...I don't know. I really don't know, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:10 am

Stacey looked towards the newly married couple and nodding happily, she replied,

"Yup, they sure do. I'm sure their lives will be full of happiness, too. They're both good people and deserve to be happy."

Stacey ate her food and soon finished up. A few other people took to the dance floor, too, and started to dance.

Ryan was surprised when he heard the leader exclaim that they were after him rather than Lisianthus. Taking a defensive position, Ryan asked,

"Why does he want me?"

Alex replied, "I know what you mean, Avi. Nerine changed so much. I can't help but think that it's my fault because I didn't pay enough attention to her in the past and I wasn't open about everything. I tried to make up for that but now it's either her way or no way at all."

He looked to Lycoris, unwilling to abandon her but yet not wanting to hurt Nerine, either.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:22 am

As Stacey finished her food, William stood up and approaching her, he extended his hand and asked,

"Would my lady like to dance with me?"

The soldier smirked and replied, "I am not exactly sure myself but perhaps he'd like to open your eyes and let you see that you're taking the wrong side. So it's either you come with us, human, or we'll take you by force."

Lisianthus was alarmed as the soldier continued to threaten to take Ryan away and immediately standing in front of Ryan protectively, she exclaimed,

"Over my dead body you're taking him! You can take me if you want but I won't let you lay a hand on him!"

Lycoris was silent as she heard Avi and Alex talk but speaking up, she said,

"Alex...I don't want any troubles between you and Nerine because of me. I really don't. If she wants me to stay away, I will. I want her happy. I want you both happy. You don't have to stay for me, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:29 am

Stacey blushed happily and taking William's hand, she stood up and said,

"I would be honored, handsome. Please lead the way."

She followed him to the dance floor.

Ryan moved himself in front of Lisianthus but facing her, he said, "Maybe I should go with them."

He then whispered to her, "I can find out what's happened to Duchess Irene and get some forces on our side."

He then turned to the leader and said, "I'll come but only if no harm comes to Sia."

Alex turned to Lycoris and gently holding her hands, he replied, "But it wouldn't make me happy to leave you and I know you need me right now. I won't abandon you. I want Nerine to understand but she doesn't. I know she isn't so cruel but she isn't letting up on this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 am

William led the way to the dance floor and once they took a position, he held Stacey in a dancing position and began dancing happily with her to the music.

Lisianthus shook her head frantically to Ryan and standing in front of him as though to prevent him from going, she replied,

"I won't let you. He'll hurt you. I know he will. I can't let you go with them. I won't let you, Ryan. You'll have to fight me before going with them."

Lycoris smiled and patting Alex's hand gently, she replied,

"I know you want to help me, Alex, but I don't want things to be tense between you and Nerine. Her happiness comes before mine to me. Please don't make her upset, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 am

Stacey happily followed William's lead as the couple danced to the romantic music. She looked up happily into his eyes and said,

"This is our first time dancing in public, isn't it?"

Ryan could see the look of determination in Lisianthus' eyes and smiling a little, he replied,

"If it means that much to you, I won't go."

He turned to the leader and said, "I'm not going anywhere so I suggest you leave and tell your king to leave us alone in peace."

Alex sighed and replied, "I don't want her upset, either, but what she asks is too much."

He faced Lycoris and said, "Nerine wants me to leave with her and doesn't care about leaving you behind. This isn't the Nerine I know. There must be a way to talk sense into her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 am

William nodded happily and as he continued to dance romantically with Stacey, he replied,

"That's true. But it's still romantic as long as I have you in my arms."

The leader frowned and replied, "I am sorry, but my orders are to take one of you. So you could save us the trouble and come, or we'll have to take the human anyway, or the queen."

Lisianthus turned towards him and exclaimed, "You won't take any of us, you hear?! You'll fight us both."

Lycoris had a look of sadness over her face and replied,

"It's okay. Nerine never liked me. She must be afraid that I take you away from her. It's normal, you know. Any woman wouldn't like to see her husband with another."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 am

Stacey blushed happily and looking softly into William's eyes, she replied,

"You say the most wonderful things, handsome. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you as my husband."

Ryan put himself in a fighting position as well and replied, "Just go back to your king and tell him to come himself next time he wants either one of us. We've been able to fight off everyone who's come our way and you won't be any except although I would prefer not to fight."

Alex replied, "But you're my wife, too, and it wouldn't be right at all to leave you."

He looked to Avi and asked, "Isn't there anything we can do other than comply with Nerine's wishes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 am

William blushed himself and continued dancing happily with her, replying,

"I am the luckiest man in the world, pretty, to have you right here and to honor me by your presence. I bet all the single men are envying me right now."

The leader frowned and replied, "You asked for it. We gave you a fair warning, but it looks like you want to be hurt tonight."

He prepared his bow and arrow and began shooting at the couple, as did the other two.

Avi replied, "I am not sure, Alex. I tried coming up with a solution with her but she refused anything but to leave with you. I even told her that she could spend more time with you if she wanted and I'd keep Lycoris away, but she refused."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 am

As if to confirm William's comment, Stacey looked around and saw that there were some single men looking a little jealous. She noticed that there were some single women as well with faces of jealousy and giggling quietly, she said,

"It looks like the single women here are envying me, too."

Quickly, Ryan cast a spell, deflecting the arrows so that instead of hitting Lisianthus and himself, they bounced back towards the leader and his soldiers. He would do everything in his power to protect Lisianthus and allow no harm to come to her.

Alex sighed and replied, "Is there anyone who could talk sense into Nerine? Or maybe we should ask someone else for advice and see what they think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: