Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 am

Bill nodded and replied, "Aye, the same goes for me, mate. And Bill is like one of us. He's a hard working employee who got rewarded for all his efforts and soon we'll have the same."

Ryan continued to kiss Lycoris, wanting her to calm down and to let the anger dissipate. He held her lovingly in his arms, not wishing to let her go. The kiss lasted for a few moments and after it was over, he said,

"I love you so much, beautiful. Always remember that."

As Alex led the way with Nerine at his side, he noticed the sad look on Lycoris' face and knew that it was because of Nerine. Silently, he vowed to himself to try to repair the relationship between the two if it was possible.

He led the way to the dining room and once they arrived, Alex helped Nerine into a seat and then he took a seat next to her. Then he said,

"I hope it's ok that we eat here. I don't see the king here yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, I am sure if we work as hard as he did, we would have the same. All hard work pays off in the end, huh?"

He continued working by Mark's side, getting a lot of progress done.

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush over Ryan's statement and she did feel a bit better. Hugging him gently, she replied,

"And I love you so much. You're the only thing I have right now, and the most precious person in my whole life. I wouldn't go on without you."

Avi helped Lycoris have a seat as well and hearing Alex's comment, he replied,

"Maybe we should ask a maid about him first."

As if on cue, a maid entered the dining hall and seeing the party, she bowed politely and replied,

"Ahh sirs, it's good to see you here. I was just about to come to you. His majesty was wondering if you could all have breakfast together in the garden."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Aye, that it does, mate. I couldn't have said it better myself."

He continued to work hard and after the morning hours passed, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark quickly finished his task and then putting down his tools, he stretched and said,

"I'll go get something to eat. Want the usual?"

Ryan chuckled quietly and gently touching Lisianthus' cheek, he replied, "You're a strong woman, with or without me. But I'm happy to be with you, beautiful, and to have you as my girlfriend."

Alex nodded and replied, "That would be all right." Turning to Nerine, he asked,

"It would be ok with you, too, darling, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:48 am

William heard the bell ring for the lunch break and letting go of his tools for a moment, he nodded to Mark and replied,

"That would be wonderful, Mark. Thank you."

Lisianthus blushed a bit more but before she had the chance to say anything, there was a knock on the door, despite that the spray hadn't glowed. Lisianthus heard it and frowning a bit, she replied,

"Who could that be?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, that would be fine with me too."

Avi replied, "Fine with me as well and I am sure Lycoris doesn't mind."

Lycoris nodded so the maid replied,

"Then please follow me to the garden, sirs. His majesty is awaiting you there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:53 am

Mark nodded and replied, "No problem. I'll be back in a little while."

He then headed to the buffet table to get a plate and some food.

Ryan frowned as well and replied, "I have no idea unless the soldiers got free but I made sure that they wouldn't. I reinforced the shield before I came to check on you. But I'll check it out. Stay behind me just in case."

He then got up and slowly, he opened the door.

Alex helped Nerine up and after Avi had done the same for Lycoris, everyone followed the maid to the garden where the chancellor was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 am

Meanwhile, William rested for a little bit before continuing his work. He was eager to see Stacey, too, as he knew she would see him during the break.

(Ooops. Big mistake on my part. I meant the door of the house. XD Let me see if I can fix this.)

As Ryan opened the door, there was no one behind but then, the knock was heard again, which was gentle but loud. Lisianthus commented,

"It's the door of the house. Who could it be?"

(I hope that was okay. It was totally my mistake. XD)

In the garden, the chancellor was seated at the head of the table and there, Duchess Irene was with him as well. They looked to be in some sort of an argument.

"I can't believe you are asking me to do this, Dean. I may be angry at her but I am not going to do that!"

The chancellor was about to reply but seeing their guests arrive, he looked to them instead and smiling, he said,

"Good morning, my dears. I hope you all had a pleasant night."

He turned to Irene and said, "Duchess, please welcome our guests. Princess Nerine and her husband, Sir Alex. Princess Lycoris is her Miss Nerine's sister as well."

Although Irene was angry from earlier, she smiled and curtseying to the guests, she said,

"A pleasure to meet all of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 am

Stacey finished up her work and then left Lord Connelly's office, heading towards William. Her face lighting up with joy upon seeing him, she said,

"Hey there, handsome. I cam as soon as I could."

(Ahh it's ok. XD)

Ryan's eyebrows were furrowed with confusion and he replied, "Hmm I have no idea but if the spray isn't glowing, then it probably isn't an enemy. Let's go check it out but stay behind me, ok?"

Although Alex had overheard the argument between the chancellor and Irene, he decided to pretend that he hadn't heard it. Returning the smile, he bowed and said,

"Good morning, your majesty, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Duchess."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 am

William smiled happily as well as he saw Stacey and temporarily letting go of his tools, he replied,

"Hey, pretty. I am happy to see you. How is the work going?"

(Thanks. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and followed him downstairs to the door, staying close to him. They passed by the soldiers who looked at Lisianthus angrily, and she returned their looks.

Outside, it was a group of ten soldiers from the gods' world, but those ones were loyal to Lisianthus and had come to help her. Some of them were the ones who had warned the couple before, and there were others who joined them.

Nerine and Lycoris both bowed as well, and Irene replied,

"Thank you."

The chancellor then said, "Please have a seat. I thought it would be nice if we all had breakfast together this morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "It's going great. Uncle and I are finishing up the details. The horses will arrive the day after tomorrow but uncle will see to it since you and I will be busy with Megan and preparing to go on our vacation."

Once Ryan and Lisianthus reached the front door, Ryan slowly opened the door and then saw the soldiers. Recognizing some of them who had warned Lisianthus about the chancellor, Ryan grinned and said,

"It's a nice surprise to see you here."

He then turned to Lisianthus and said, "This explains why the spray didn't glow."

Alex helped Nerine into a seat and then he took a seat next to her. Smiling, he replied,

"I like that and the weather is quite nice this morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 am

William nodded happily and replied, "That sounds wonderful. I am glad things are going so smoothly and no troubles so far. I really can't wait to see this place all done. It's going to be a masterpiece."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and smiling, she said, "Yup. It's great to see you here."

The soldiers bowed before Lisianthus and the leader of them said,

"Your majesty, I hope you don't mind our presence, but we've left the gods' world and tracked your presence here to this place in order to come and protect you. We're loyal to the true queen of our world."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Indeed it is."

Avi had helped Lycoris have a seat as well and the chancellor asked the maid to prepare the breakfast. Then turning to the twin sisters, he asked,

"I hope the ladies are doing fine. The separation process was a success, I see."

Nerine smiled and replied, "It was, sir. I feel better this morning and it's all good on my part now."

Lycoris replied as well, "Same here, your majesty. Thank you so much for your help."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:30 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Me, too. Once we return from vacation, this place will be up and running. Uncle will help out with the transition and everything. All he asked was that we come to his house for dinner sometime so I agreed."

She smiled at William and watched him as he worked.

Ryan smiled and said, "Finally we have some good news. We're glad to see you. There are some other soldiers here who tried to take Lisianthus but we stopped them and they're here."

Alex smiled, seeing how friendly the chancellor was with Nerine and Lycoris. He turned to Lycoris and said,

"Did Avi tell you about your things this morning? A maid came by last night to drop them off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 am

William smiled back to Stacey and as he resumed his work, he replied,

"That sounds good. You know, we should definitely invite your uncle for dinner at our place sometime, too. That would be nice."

The soldiers frowned in surprise but Lisianthus nodded and annoyed at their mentioning, she replied,

"Yeah, they are in here. Disrespectful ones."

The soldiers recovered from their surprise and one of them said, "Please accept our apology in their place, your majesty. They won't dare to harm you anymore, we promise that."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Thanks, soldier. Now come in. You should feel welcome around here."

Lycoris nodded and smiling, she replied, "Ahh he did. I am glad to know that I didn't lose them. I know that I can't use most of them anymore but I still want them with me. They are my memories."

The chancellor then said, "I contacted some of the best healers around the gods' world for you, miss. They will arrive here as soon as possible to check your eyes and see what could be done about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Definitely and he should meet Megan. I'm sure he'll like her as much as we do and he can spoil her as well. Megan will be one lucky girl."

Stacey giggled happily.

Ryan stepped aside and nodding, he added, "Yes, please come in. I'm happy to know that my beautiful will have more protection now and there are plenty of rooms here."

Alex turned to the chancellor and happily said,

"Thank you, your majesty. I hope that the healers can do something to heal Lycoris' eyes. It would make me happy if she could see again and experience the world like I know she wants."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Definitely. I want to be spoiled like that. Two great parents and a wonderful uncle. Megan will definitely be happy."

The soldiers thanked the couple and then entered the house. As soon as they did, they could see the soldiers who where imprisoned in the shield.

The bad soldiers saw them and surprised, one of them said, "What are you doing here?"

One of the good soldiers replied then, "We've come to help the queen and the human. To protect her from the likes of you."

Lycoris blushed shyly and replied, "I think I'd like that if it's possible. Thank you very much, sir."

The chancellor smiled and replied, "It's my pleasure, miss. I'd like for you to have your eyesight back so that you can see well again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:02 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely."

Mark had returned, having finished his lunch, and carried a water bottle with him. Handing it to William, he said,

"Here you are, mate."

He then saw Stacey and smiling at her, he said, "Hi, Stacey. It's good to see you."

Stacey returned the smile and replied, "It's good to see you, too, Mark."

Ryan turned to the good soldiers and added, "Well, I don't really need that much protection and just call me Ryan."

He then turned to the imprisoned soldiers and said, "Now you see that there's no use in trying to escape."

Noticing that Nerine was silent, Alex turned to her and asked,

"Would it be nice to see Lycoris have her eyesight back, darling? You'd like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:16 am

William took the bottle from Mark gratefully and smiling, he replied,

"Thanks, Mark. I appreciate it."

He then opened the bottle and drank a little from it then put it nearby.

The imprisoned soldiers frowned at Ryan and then one of them smirked as he looked at one of the good soldiers and said,

"Heh, Trent, have you come here to look after your beloved queen? Couldn't help it now, could you?"

The soldier frowned at him but keeping his temper, he replied,

"You should learn to be more respectful in front of your queen, comrade. Hold your tongue."

Nerine took a moment to answer Alex's question but she finally said, keeping a nonchalant face,

"I do not think I care much, my lord, whether Lycoris gets her eyesight back or not."

Lycoris looked saddened by Nerine's reply and even the chancellor looked surprised. Irene and Avi also looked surprised.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:22 am

Mark picked up his tools to resume work and soon the bell rang, signaling that it was time for everyone else to get back to work. Stacey turned to William and said,

"I should return to uncle but I'll see you at the end of the day."

Ryan raised an eyebrow upon seeing the interaction among the soldiers but not thinking much on it, he said,

"Well, it's close to lunchtime so I think we should start cooking something for everyone."

Alex was surprised as well by Nerine's response and turning to her, he asked,

"But why do you say so, darling? Lycoris is your sister, after all, and I know it's always been her wish to be free and to see the outside world."

He turned to Lycoris but continuing to address Nerine, he said,

"I can only imagine what it must have been like to be inside for so long and not experience the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 am

William nodded to Stacey and replied,

"Alright, pretty. I'll come at the entrance at the usual time, okay? Take care and I'll miss you."

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Sure. I'll go make lunch for everyone."

She approached Ryan and said, "Keep an eye on them, ok?"

She then went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Nerine replied, "I think she coped with it fine, my lord. She was used to it."

Lycoris was hurt by Nerine's direct statements in front of everyone but not wishing to continue this anymore, she said with a smile,

"I did. It's okay. At least I am outside now and I don't bother you any longer, Nerine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 am

Stacey gave William a quick hug and then replied, "I'll miss you, too, handsome. Just a few hours and then we'll see each other again."

She waved goodbye to William and Mark and then headed towards Lord Connelly's office.

After Lisianthus went to the kitchen, Ryan turned to the good soldiers and asked,

"How did you find us? I'm curious to know."

Alex observed that Lycoris wanted to change the subject and he gave her an apologetic smile. Although he wanted to directly apologize for Nerine's behavior, he didn't want to embarrass her at the same time. So he decided to turn his attention to Irene and said,

"Duchess, I assume that you're one of the nobles here?"

(I should get off for the night now since I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am

(Ahh nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William watched as Stacey returned to Lord Connelly's office and then turned his attention to his work, making most of the afternoon time.

The soldier turned to Ryan and replied, "We could feel the queen's presence, sir, and we tracked it down. It's one of our abilities. However, we weren't completely sure it was this house but we are glad it is."

Lycoris couldn't see Alex's apologetic smile but she didn't mind the whole thing anyhow, as she was used to Nerine's treatment. Irene turned to Alex and nodding, she smiled and said,

"Yes, I am a noble here. I am the duchess of Cephiron as well as being a teacher in the biggest magic academy. You're one of the human world's nobles, true, sir?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Mark continued to work next to William as the hours of the afternoon passed.

Then, as it was getting towards the end of the day, the bell rang, signaling that work hours were over.

(I hope it's ok that I sped it up. XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. And how did you all escape from the chancellor? Did the warning we gave you was enough of a head start?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I am. I was born and raised as a noble in Devenshire. It's a small town but it has its charm. It must be wonderful to be a teacher at a magic academy. I heard rumors that the gods' world has very powerful magic wielders."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:16 am

(Yup, it's totally fine. XD)

William heard the bell ring, signaling the end of the workday. Taking his breathes, he replied,

"Whew. Let us finish up here and we're all done."

He began finishing up the task and gathering his tools afterwards.

The soldier nodded and replied, "It was, sir, though the chancellor did confront us anyhow. He was quite angry but he didn't put any punishments though I am sure he was planning to. We took the chance and escaped. I do hope our presence isn't much of a nuisance. We'd like to act as more protection for the queen."

Irene smiled and replied, "That's true. The gods' world excels in the magic field and you'll find the best of the magic sorcerers around here. You should probably take a look around here more, since it seems like it's your first time to visit the gods' world."

The maids soon arrived with trays of breakfast and laid everything before everyone, bowed and took their leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 am

Mark nodded and he finished up his current task for the day. Once he was done, he gathered his tools and followed William to the storage shed to put them away.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all. I'm thankful for your presence. From what I've seen, the chancellor will stop at nothing to capture Sia and I can't let that happen. He'll hurt her; I know he will."

Alex smiled and replied, "I would love that and in any case, we should stay until we know what's going on with Lycoris' sight. Serena would love to visit here. She's a pretty powerful magic wielder."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:28 pm

William led the way towards the storage shed where he put away his tools with Mark. Once they were all done, he turned to Mark and said,

"I should get going since Stacey is probably waiting for me. I'll see you tomorrow, Mark. Take care and say hi to Sarah for us."

The soldier nodded and after a moment of silence, he replied in a low voice so that Lisianthus couldn't possibly hear,

"Sir, I don't mean to interfere and please feel free to avoid my question if it isn't my place to ask...but do you think the queen could really make it back? We really want that but the chancellor has quite the forces on his side."

Irene smiled and replied, "I see. Perhaps she could pay us a visit sometime, too. She would be interested to see what's here and I am sure she could learn a lot."

Nerine had heard what Alex said about staying for Lycoris' sight and she wanted to disagree there, to say that they should leave since they had nothing to do with it anymore. But she decided to postpone that till they were alone.

Meanwhile, the chancellor gestured for everyone to begin eating, which they did. Avi took care of feeding Lycoris himself while having his breakfast at the same time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 am

Mark smiled and replied, "Aye, I will, mate."

He waved goodbye to William and then headed towards the wagon that would take the workers back to town.

Meanwhile, Stacey finished up her work in Lord Connelly's office and headed towards the entrance to meet with William so they could walk home together.

Ryan frowned slightly and replied, "I don't know. I think it's possible but it certainly won't be easy. Sia will need a lot of forces on her side and it doesn't help that the chancellor has already gained favor."

Alex smiled softly at seeing Avi helping Lycoris and so he began to eat himself, enjoying the food and the company. As everyone ate, Alex turned to the chancellor and said,

"Your majesty, while we're here, are we free to explore the city? I'd like to look around if it's possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: