Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 am

Stacey nodded happily and as they continued their walk, she replied,

"I hope so. And I hope that the new orphanage will attract attention from prospective parents. It would make me happy to see more adults adopt these children although I know how huge a responsibility that is."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Your presence is quite welcome. Sia is very lucky to have all of you be so loyal to her."

He looked to Lisianthus and gently held her hand.

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'm surprised but the chancellor hasn't hurt at all. He wanted to talk to take Lycoris' powers for the gods' world but once he found out that it might have been fatal to do so, he backed down. I'm surprised that he isn't as bad as I thought him out to be, considering what he's done to Sia so far."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 am

William nodded and replied, "It is a huge responsibility but it is a pleasure and a bless to have a child, even if he's adopted. I am sure there are more parents out there who would care for these children and treat them as kindly as possible. The new orphanage would definitely help with that."

Lisianthus smiled to Ryan and then turning to the soldiers with a serious look, she asked,

"How are things going in the kingdom?"

The soldier replied, "It is peaceful for the most part, my queen, and unfortunate to say, the people are happy with the new king. Most of the soldiers are like that, too, unhappily. The king has been taking some decisions in the people's favor as well, like building some new places instead of the slums around."

Irene nodded and replied, "I see. I am glad to know that he hadn't hurt any of you. I know he was after the powers and would have done anything to have them. You sure he backed down?"

Lycoris then spoke up, "I think the king had been kind with us so far enough to know that, duchess. He even helped me have my own body."

(My time is up so I am getting off now. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:49 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey nodded and replied, "I hope so and it helps that Ms. Laura will run the new orphanage. There will be some staff and volunteers to help out and either myself, uncle, or Ms. Laura has had a say in who they are. We only want the best for the children, after all."

Ryan frowned and replied, "But surely, the chancellor must have some negative points and the people fail to see them? I sure have seen his evil side."

He remembered how the chancellor had treated Lisianthus and found it inexcusable.

Alex nodded in confirmation and added, "That's right. The chancellor is no longer interested in the powers. He doesn't want to hurt Lycoris and for that, I am truly grateful."

He gave a smile to Lycoris although it saddened him that she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Of course. The staff of the orphanage have quite the responsibility and they need to be kind hearted and friendly with the children and all. I am sure you chose only the best people."

The soldier shook his head and replied, "I'm afraid that the people totally overlooked the fact that the chancellor took the throne illegally and broke the law, sir. They see that he had done a noble, heroic action by taking out-forgive me, your majesty-the cruel queen. There are some, of course, who are against him and would prefer that her majesty returns but they are a minority compared."

Although Lycoris couldn't see Alex's smile, she smiled to herself over hearing his reply, touched by his care. Nerine noticed the exchange and felt quite annoyed though she didn't show it.

Irene nodded and replied, "I'm relieved. I know the chancellor isn't the best of men but he isn't the worst of all either. At least he won't hurt you. I wouldn't let him do such a thing for sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Stacey smiled at William and replied, "Thanks, handsome. You've been such a wonderful support to me through this project. I don't know what I would have done without you to help me."

Ryan replied, "This does pose a problem but at least there are still some people loyal to Sia. We should try to gather as many forces as we can and convince the majority that what the chancellor has done is wrong. They have to see that he's the worse to stay in power because of the way he took over."

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought, wondering what plan they could take.

Alex smiled at Irene and replied, "Thank you, Duchess."

He then paused for a few moments and then continued,

"If I may ask, is there any chance that the chancellor will stop going after Sia? I can't help but worry for her safety."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:07 pm

William smiled and holding Stacey closer to him, he replied happily,

"I haven't done much, pretty, and I am sure you'd have been strong enough to do it all the same without me. But I can't help but love you and support you to make sure that your success is perfect."

The soldiers nodded in agreement with Ryan and one of them replied,

"That's true, sir. If the chancellor broke the law once, he can definitely break it again whenever he likes and that isn't a trait to have as a king."

Lisianthus looked deep in thought as well then she asked, "How about the dukes and nobles? Are they all on the chancellor's side?"

Another soldier replied, "Most of them, your majesty, except Duchess Irene, as well as the dukes of Blacklily and Myriaden and their duchesses. I believe Duke Kane of Lileville doesn't like it either."

Irene sighed and replied, "I am trying, Alex. I swear I am trying. But he's so persistent on having her back any way to 'punish' her. But I don't want her hurt neither do I want Ryan hurt and if the chancellor got his hands on them, he'll hurt them. I am sure of it. I wish there was a way to stop him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 am

Stacey smiled fondly at William and she leaned in to give him a sweet kiss on the lips to thank him for all his love and support.

Ryan nodded, trying to think of a plan to help Sia get her throne back. He turned to the soldiers and asked,

"Do you think there's any way that Sia can get her throne back without resorting to fighting?"

Alex replied, "I know you're trying. I think Sia and Ryan will be all right for the time being. Ryan told my darling just this morning about the soldiers that tried to capture Sia but they were able to imprison the soldiers.

I don't understand why the chancellor's so persistent in getting Sia back. He wanted the throne and he has it now. Isn't that enough?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 am

William happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms romantically around Stacey's waist and pouring all his love and passion into the kiss.

The soldiers were silent for a moment, looking at each other and wondering the same thing. One of them spoke up,

"We aren't sure about that, sir. I don't think the chancellor would give up the throne when he has it, especially with all the support and all."

Irene sighed and replied, "Apparently not. I am trying to tell him the same thing-to have the throne but let her go. But he says that she needs to be punished for her acts and that he can't forgive her like that. But this isn't right. One of them will end up getting hurt in the end, fighting over the throne and over their lives."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:34 am

Stacey continued to kiss William, putting all her love and emotion into the kiss. Once it was over, she looked happily into his eyes and said,

"Now that was a great reward, wasn't it?"

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Beautiful, I'll help you in any way to get back what's rightfully yours but I think we need to do so by proving to your people that you're much better than how people have perceived you and that the chancellor has his faults. I bet he's covering them up well so they believe he's the better ruler."

Alex frowned and replied, "I agree. I'm not sure what we can do without making it look like we're interfering too much. After all the chancellor has done for us, I don't think it's right for us to go directly against him but I can't stand by and let Sia and Ryan get hurt at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Well, definitely. I want to get as much kisses as possible from you, huh? It's the best thing I can have any day."

The soldiers nodded in agreement with Ryan and one of them said, "The sir is totally right, your majesty. The people need to see that they are on the wrong side and the sir's suggestion is the best way to do it."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "But how am I going to do that if I am not a queen anymore? In order to do it, we have to show the people the chancellor's bad side but I doubt he'd make any mistakes like that."

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "I know what you're talking about. I'd say you two stay neutral in the matter till we see what will end up with. If it did, however, require your help to Lisianthus and Ryan, you'll have to help them. They are your friends after all and the chancellor is in the wrong clearly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "I'm happy that my handsome knight loves my kisses. No other girl-well, maybe except Megan-is allowed to kiss you, ok? I'd get jealous otherwise."

Ryan looked thoughtful for a couple of minutes and then said,

"How about this? Do you remember when I had the idea of the two of us becoming heroes? We could do that but do so in disguise. The chancellor would have you arrested if he saw you so we could do good deeds but not let the people know that it's you.

I'm trying to think of a way to expose the chancellor's bad side, though."

Alex nodded, agreeing with Irene's suggestion. Remembering something, he then said,

"I thought the chancellor was keeping you prisoner but is that not the case anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I wouldn't let any other girl except Megan kiss me, my pretty. No one else but you two gives me the best kisses now. I am lucky to have beautiful angels in my life."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful as well and nodding, she replied,

"That sounds like a good idea and maybe, while we are doing those good deeds, we could also try to contact the people who are loyal to me and have their support. Maybe also try to convince the others to join our side. I think if we do that, the chancellor would lose a lot of forces and we'd be able to kick him out at last."

Irene shook her head and replied, "That's true that the chancellor was keeping me prisoner for a while but he let me go. There is nothing much I can do now to stop him, can I? And I also have my duties and responsibilities to take care of. Plus, if news leak about him keeping me prisoner, you can imagine the fuss that would make."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 am

Stacey blushed happily and after giving William a warm, loving hug, they resumed their evening walk in the forest, enjoying each other's company and the nighttime atmosphere.

Ryan nodded and replied, "It's a good start. I wonder how we can expose the chancellor's bad deeds. He must have done some, right?"

He looked to the soldiers, hoping that they had some thoughts on this.

Alex replied, "Yes, that's true."

He then remembered something else and said, "If I'm not intruding, I remember seeing you and the chancellor in some argument just as we came in. I pretended to ignore it but did it have anything to do with Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 am

William and Stacey happily continued their evening walk, enjoying the beautiful atmosphere. William looked around as they did and commented,

"You know, this place just keeps getting more and more beautiful by time."

The soldiers looked to each other once more and one of them replied,

"I am not sure about that, sir. Well, so far, the chancellor has been trying to win more favor so he's careful about his moves. Even when he was chancellor, he had a good reputation."

Lisianthus was getting a little frustrated but controlling her temper, she replied,

"Well, it seems to me like he was only bad towards me or something. An angel with everyone else. Meh, cheap mask. If I could only reveal what he used to do to me all this time."

Irene frowned for a moment as Alex brought up her argument with the chancellor but she had a normal look again soon. She replied,

"It does. He wanted me to lure her here, act like some sort of a bait. But I am not turning my back on her, even if I had a falling out with her recently."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It certainly does, handsome, and we have this place all to ourselves. I hope that will be the case for a long time. I love looking at nature and seeing the nighttime animals come out."

Ryan thought about Lisianthus' latter comment for a couple of minutes and then said,

"Maybe there's a way. If the people could see how the chancellor treated you, would that help gain sympathy for you?"

Alex replied, "I see. It's good to know that Sia can rely on you. And whatever happened between the two of you recently, I hope it'll get resolved. Sia's certainly a good person although she has her faults just like anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. I remember when I mentioned to you about changing the hut for a place in the town but I don't like that idea anymore. This hut is a lot more special."

Lisianthus looked curiously at Ryan and asked, "How can we do that in the first place?"

Irene was silent for a moment but she smiled to Alex and didn't comment. The carriage soon entered the city and was approaching the academy, which was a beautiful grand building.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 am

Stacey replied, "I agree. Our hut is very special and it feels like home, especially because you're in it. It feels like a whole other world when we're here, doesn't it?"

Ryan replied, "Well, some magic wielders have the ability to look into others' memories and project them to others. I can look into people's memories although I don't know how to do the latter, at least not without help. Maybe if your people can see your true memories and know how badly the chancellor treated you, then they can see that he's not a good person and thus not a good ruler."

Alex saw that they were approaching the city and the academy and he commented,

"Wow, is that the academy? It's so beautiful."

He began to describe the building to Lycoris, as he knew that she couldn't see it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that's totally right. Our very own world that no one else can share. I am lucky to be living in that beautiful world with you, pretty, and with Megan in the future."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a few moments then replied, "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. It could work. Then they could see how much of a jerk he was with me."

One of the soldiers commented, "That could work, sir, but what if the people said it's what a -forgive me again, your majesty- cruel queen deserves?"

Lycoris listened carefully as Alex described the building for her and after he was done, she happily said,

"Wow, that sounds wonderful. It's a really beautiful place."

Irene smiled and said, "I am glad you like it. Please follow me."

The carriage stopped and the driver opened the door for everyone to go outside. Nerine, who had been silent all along, was secretly keeping her eyes on Alex and Lycoris and she didn't like a word of what they said, which only made her feel more jealous.

(I have to go off now so nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey smiled fondly and replied, "And I am very lucky to have you and Megan in my life. I do wonder how I ever got so lucky to find the love of my life and to be with him always. Our future is only brighter from here."

Ryan frowned and replied, "That could be a possibility but tell me something. How did the people see Sia before she became queen? What did they think about her?"

Alex helped Nerine and Irene out of the carriage and after Avi and Lycoris had gotten out, the party followed Irene as they began the tour of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

William nodded happily and replied, "That's right. And from now on, no more sadness or worry. Nothing but pure happiness and glee as long as we're all together."

The soldier replied, "The queen didn't use to show up very often, sir, but she was known as a cheerful, happy young princess. No one disliked her or anything but they didn't know much about her. But then again, the royal family was very much loved until the king started the war and all. Things changed then."

Irene led the way inside the academy where it was pretty spacious and well organized, very fancy and beautiful. There were classes and rooms around with specified areas for each field of magic and such.

As she toured them around, Irene turned to the party and asked, "Do you have such places at the human world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Stacey looked up happily into William's eyes and nodding, she replied,

"I love the sound of that, handsome."

She laid her head gently on William's shoulder as the couple continued to enjoy their walk.

Ryan nodded and deep in thought, he replied, "I see." He turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Beautiful, was it your father's idea to start the war? Or could there have been another influence?"

Alex turned to Irene and replied, "There are magic academies in the human world, too, but they aren't nearly as impressive as this one. We do have a wonderful music conservatory, though, in Devenshire. All the best musicians and singers come from there. It's quite famous."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm

William continued enjoying his happy walk with Stacey, wrapping his arm around her waist happily as they had a romantic time together. However, it was getting dark and William noticed that it was getting late so he said,

"Pretty, isn't it around time to return now? It's getting late."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "I don't think there were other influences. It was my father's doings. He was the one so convinced with everything that he did and during that time, he did seem like someone else I never knew...But it was him. He killed himself out of guilt."

Irene listened with interest to Alex and replied, "Ahh really? Now that sounds beautiful and interesting, too. We aren't that good in music here, except perhaps in Blacklily where things are a little better in that field. So I guess humans are pretty talented musicians where you come from?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am

Stacey looked up at the sky and noticed as well that it was getting late so nodding, she replied,

"You're right, handsome. We should get back. Once we're on vacation, though, we can stay up as late as we want."

Ryan replied, "Hmm I see. I ask because I wonder if the chancellor might have influenced your father in some way. They were pretty close, correct?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Some humans are quite talented musicians. In fact, one of my best friends is a famous musician and he plays the piano beautifully. My darling and I have attended his concerts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:26 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup. We'll have plenty of time and we can spend it as we like."

Holding Stacey's hand, he led the way back towards the hut.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, they were."

Thinking over what Ryan just said, her eyes slowly turned to a look of both realization and horror. Slowly, she continued,

"Do you mean that...that the chancellor could be the one who planned it all? The conflict, the war and everything?!"

Nerine nodded in confirmation and said, "That's true. Bryan is quite a talented musician. The best that I heard actually."

Irene smiled and replied, "That sounds beautiful. Perhaps your friend could pay us a visit sometime and he could entertain us with his music. We appreciate such talents here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 am

Stacey happily followed William as they headed back towards the hut. Once they were arrived and safely inside with the door closed behind them, Stacey turned to William and said,

"Do you want to get ready first?"

Ryan saw the look on Lisianthus' face and calmly, he replied,

"It's possible although we shouldn't assume that's the case. I'm just considering all the possibilities. From what I've seen of the chancellor, he seems like the kind of person who would pull off such a scheme."

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm sure that he would love that and his wife, too. Rosaline is a talented dancer. And you should visit us in the human world, too. There's quite a lot to see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: