Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

William waved goodbye to Mark then went to the entrance where Stacey was waiting for him. He approached her happily and smiling warmly at her, he replied,

"Hey, pretty. I am all yours now."

The soldier nodded and replied, "I understand, sir. But please know that we won't leave her and we'll be here for whatever she wants."

One of the imprisoned soldiers heard this and commented,

"God, I can't understand you! All what she's done and you still are this loyal to her!"

The soldier looked towards him and replied calmly, "Her majesty had her faults but she had her good points as well. Anyhow, she is the legal queen and no matter how good the chancellor may be, he's taken the throne illegally and forcefully and that just puts him down."

The chancellor nodded to Alex and smiling, he replied, "Of course. Please feel free to move around as much as you'd like. You're our guests and you should be as comfortable as possible. Perhaps Avi could tour you around."

Avi nodded at this and replied, "I'd love to. I know the places around here quite well since I was brought up here and I could be your guide."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Stacey hugged William and replied, "I'm happy that I have you all to myself now. Let's go home and I'll cook you a hot delicious meal."

She held William's arm and waited for him to lead the way back to their home.

Ryan nodded and added, "That's right. Even if the chancellor's intentions were good, his actions were clearly in the wrong and there were other ways to address the issues he had with Sia."

Alex turned to Avi and replied, "I'd like that a lot and I'm sure that my darling and Lycoris would like that, too."

He then turned back to the chancellor and asked, "How long will it be before the first healers arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 am

William happily held Stacey's arm and led the way away from the construction site back to the hut. After a while of walking, the couple arrived back home.

William led the way inside and then turned to Stacey to say, "Home at last."

The imprisoned soldier humphed angrily and replied, "Whatever. You guys are clearly in the dark to help such a cruel person."

After a while, Lisianthus was back to the party and said, "I am all done. Lunch is all ready but would someone help me carry the trays of food to these morons?"

She smirked at the prisoners who groaned angrily.

The chancellor turned to Alex and replied, "It's still morning so they could probably arrive at the afternoon or a little later. That would give you all the chance to have a general look on the city, I believe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "It's wonderful to be back in our home. So handsome, what would you like for dinner? My hands are at your command."

Ryan chuckled and getting up, he replied, "I'll help you, beautiful."

He then followed Lisianthus to the kitchen to bring the trays of food to the imprisoned soldiers.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, and we'll be back in time."

Turning to Lycoris, Alex then said, "Would you like a tour around the city, Lycoris? We can describe the sights to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 am

William chuckled happily and then looking thoughtful, he replied,

"How about some spaghetti and roasted chicken for tonight? I'd like that but only if my pretty agrees with me."

Lisianthus led the way towards the kitchen where there were lots of food prepared, enough for everyone. She pointed to the trays of the imprisoned soldiers and carrying, she waited for Ryan to carry the other and said,

"Thanks for helping me, cutie."

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "That would be very nice if you don't mind me coming with you all."

Nerine was secretly annoyed at this but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:46 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Of course. Anything for my handsome knight. I'll get started."

She gave William a quick kiss and then went into the kitchen to start dinner.

Ryan grinned and carrying the other tray in his hands, he replied,

"Anything for my beautiful."

He then led the way into the living room to give the food to the imprisoned soldiers.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Not at all. I would be very happy to have you come with us and I'm sure the others feel the same way."

In truth, he wasn't sure how Nerine felt about Lycoris coming but either way, he wanted Lycoris to be happy.

(I'm going to sleep now but I wanted to post before doing so. I'll check back tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Meanwhile, William went to the coach where he sat down to take his breathes and rest after a tiring workday, but he was happy with how everything was going.

Lisianthus followed Ryan to the living room where the soldiers were and then both of them presented the trays to the imprisoned soldiers. The soldiers looked angrily at them and one of them said,

"Forget it. We aren't eating of that. We refuse to eat anything cooked by you, cruel."

Lisianthus rolled her eyes and smirking, she replied, "Then suit yourself. If you'd like to die starving when the food is right in front of you, I don't mind."

Lycoris' face beamed with happiness and replied, "That would be wonderful. Thank you very much."

Avi smiled at this and said, "We would love to have your company, Lycoris, and we shouldn't leave you by yourself."

Nerine pouted a bit to herself although it dissolved away quickly as she didn't want anyone to suspect anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Stacey took her time cooking dinner for William and herself. She cooked the chicken until it was roasted to perfection and the noodles were tender.

It took some time but finally, she finished cooking all the food and plated it. Then she moved the plates along with utensils and glasses of grape juice to the table. After everything was ready, Stacey peeked her head out of the kitchen and said,

"Dinner's ready, handsome."

Ryan raised an eyebrow and added, "It would be pointless to starve yourself. You didn't die after that breakfast and Sia is truly one of the best cooks ever. You'd only be punishing yourselves if you don't eat."

Alex grinned and replied, "Then it's settled."

He then turned to Irene and said, "I'd like to see this academy where you teach sometime. It sounds like a wonderful place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm

William heard Stacey calling for dinner so he got up and went to the kitchen. There, he could see dinner all spread out beautifully and everything looking delicious so grinning with delight, he said,

"Wow, now that's a reward after a long day of work."

He helped Stacey take her seat then seated himself across from her.

The soldier replied, "Hah, right. Whatever. We aren't eating when you tell us unless you're planning to force us or something!"

Lisianthus sighed and turning to Ryan, she replied, "Just leave them alone. They won't be able to resist the food in front of them and they will eat it eventually."

Irene smiled to Alex and replied, "It is a wonderful place. I am sure you're going to like it."

She paused for a moment then getting an idea, she continued, "I am going there myself after breakfast. Perhaps you all could come with me in the carriage? You could start your tour there. The guards wouldn't let you in normally but if I am with you, they'll make you pass in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 am

Stacey smiled happily and replied, "You deserve a great reward after a productive day at work."

She gestured to William to begin eating, as she hoped that her cooking was delicious.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok." Turning to the good soldiers, he then said,

"You're all welcome to join us for lunch in the dining room. That shield will hold for some hours."

Alex loved the idea and nodding, he replied, "I'd love that."

He turned to the others and asked, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:48 am

William went ahead and took a forkful of his spaghetti. Smiling happily, he replied,

"Yup, I was definitely right. I just love your cooking, pretty. Always the best."

One of the good soldiers replied, "That is really wonderful of you to offer, sir, but it's alright. We wouldn't want to trouble you."

Lisianthus smiled and shaking her head, she replied, "It isn't a trouble at all. I already made lunch and there is enough for everyone so come on."

The soldiers looked to each other a moment but then nodding, one said, "Thank you very much. We'll accept the kind offer then."

Nerine replied, "I am with whatever you'd like, my lord. Your wish is my command."

Avi replied, "I don't mind either. It would be nice to see the academy."

Lycoris replied as well, "Wherever you want to go, guys, I'll follow you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:02 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks, handsome. I'm happy that you like it."

She took her fork and began to eat happily as well.

Ryan grinned and turning to Lisianthus, he asked,

"Would you like any help with putting the plates of food to the dining room, beautiful?"

Alex turned to Irene and said, "In that case, let's go see the academy after we finish breakfast."

Secretly, he was glad that Irene suggested the idea, as it would be a good chance to talk to her without the chancellor present.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 am

William continued eating his dinner happily, enjoying the company and the evening overall. As the couple ate, he turned to Stacey and said,

"I hope the orphanage is coming out well. It's only a bit of time left."

Lisianthus nodded happily to Ryan and replied, "I'd love some help from my cutie if he doesn't mind."

She led the way to the kitchen where the food was ready to be carried to the dining room.

Irene nodded and replied, "That's perfect. Let us finish up here and then we can get going."

She soon finished her breakfast as did Nerine, and a little after, Avi and Lycoris were done as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup. Just a couple more days left. I can't believe it. Everything's coming together wonderfully and a large part is because of you."

She winked happily at William and continued eating.

Ryan followed Lisianthus to the kitchen and then helped her as he moved plates of food to the dining room table for the good soldiers to enjoy.

Alex finished up his breakfast soon after and turning to the chancellor, he said,

"Thank you for the breakfast, your majesty. It was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 am

William blushed and pausing in his eating for a moment, he reached out to touch Stacey's hand and happily said,

"The real thanks goes to you, my pretty. Without your wonderful efforts, this would have never come together. I am really proud to be married to such a kind woman who puts that much effort in helping others, especially young orphans. Only an angel could think like that."

Ryan and Lisianthus both took care of carrying the food to the dining room and after a few minutes, everything was laid out beautifully. Lisianthus went back to the living room where the soldiers were and said,

"Please come and join us. Everything is ready."

The soldiers thanked her politely and followed to the dining room to have lunch.

The chancellor smiled to Alex and replied, "It is my pleasure, sir. I am glad you all enjoyed a happy breakfast."

Irene saw that everyone was done so getting up, she said,

"If everyone is ready, then please let us get going. The carriage should be waiting outside."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 am

Stacey blushed deeply and giving William a shy smile, she replied,

"Aww you flatter me, handsome. I'm happy that the children will have a new home to live and it'll be in a beautiful place."

Ryan led the way with Lisianthus to the dining room and after helping Lisianthus into a seat, he took a seat next to her. Then he waited for the soldiers to seat themselves before beginning to eat.

Alex nodded and after getting up, he helped Nerine up. He then waited for Avi to help Lycoris and then they would follow Irene to the carriage which would take them to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 am

William nodded happily and replied, "That's true. You did choose such a wonderful place for it, pretty, in the fresh air and among the beautiful nature. They are pretty lucky to have the chance to live there."

He continued eating his dinner, soon finishing up.

The soldiers seated themselves on the table one by one and soon they were all seated. Once Lisianthus saw they were all ready, she said,

"Go ahead and help yourselves, everyone."

She began eating her lunch and so did the soldiers.

Avi got up and helped Lycoris up, then after everyone excused themselves, they followed Irene to the carriage waiting outside the castle. It was a spacious, luxurious carriage especially for the duchess.

The carriage driver went down as he saw the party approaching and opened the door for them, allowing them to enter the carriage.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 am

Stacey nodded happily and soon, she finished up as well. Once she was done, she took her plate and utensils to the kitchen sink. Then she washed them and put them on the drying rack. Then she waited for William to do the same so that they could decide what they wanted to do for the evening.

Ryan did the same, picking up his fork and eating his food. After taking a few bites, he commented,

"My beautiful sure is the best cook, isn't she?"

Alex helped Irene into the carriage and then helped Nerine. He waited for Avi to help Lycoris inside and then the gentlemen followed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 am

William got up as well and washed his plate and utensils then put them on the drying rack. Once they were both done, he turned to Stacey and said,

"Alright, pretty. What would you like to spend the evening tonight? I'm up for anything my pretty wants."

The soldiers nodded and one of them said politely, "I agree. Your cooking is quite delicious, your majesty."

Lisianthus grinned proudly and replied, "Thanks, guys. Yup, I know I am just a talented cook but I really appreciate that you all flatter me so."

Once everyone was inside, the carriage began moving away from the castle and towards the city where the academy was.

Irene turned to the party and smiling, she said, "It is a pleasure to have the chance to know all of you. You're friends of Lisianthus, correct?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 am

Stacey immediately replied, "How about an evening walk with my handsome knight? But I would like to check up on the roses first to see how they're blooming."

Ryan turned to the soldiers and asked, "Is this the first time you all have eaten Sia's cooking? She's quite talented and I don't just say that because I love her so."

He winked happily at Lisianthus.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's correct. I think Ryan mentioned about you when we were back in the human world."

He looked to Nerine for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I love the idea and we can check the roses together if you don't mind me coming with you, pretty. I'd love to see my pretty's handwork and I am sure the roses are coming out beautiful."

Lisianthus blushed happily and placing a soft kiss on Ryan's cheek, she replied, "Aww I love you too, cutie."

One of the soldiers nodded and replied, "It is, sir. It's quite an honor to taste something that is cooked by the queen. Thank you for allowing us this chance."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yes, I believe he did. He mentioned that you were a good friend of his and Sia's."

Irene smiled and replied, "That's quite nice of him to say. I'd say that he was a pleasant company to have, too, such a talented, noble young man he was. It is really sad that he and Lisianthus had to leave like that."

She sighed, angered over remembering how the chancellor had sent soldiers to kill them both.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:00 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I'd love for you to check out the roses with me."

She held William's hand and led the way outside to where Stacey had planted the roses. Kneeling, she saw that they were blooming beautifully.

Ryan grinned and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"You would have made a really great chef in a first class restaurant. I can imagine my beautiful cooking to her heart's delight."

Alex nodded and replied, "My darling and I were quite worried when we heard the news but Sia and Ryan are all right. We just had communication with them this morning. They're safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 am

William followed Stacey to where the roses were and could see how beautifully they were coming out. Smiling happily, he said,

"They are really wonderful, pretty. They would make quite an addition to the orphanage."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper and looking at Ryan lovingly, she replied, "Aww but I am more than happy cooking for you, cutie. It gives me enough pleasure and happiness to do that."

The soldiers felt a little awkward as the couple continued to exchange the loving words so they focused on their lunch instead.

Irene nodded and replied, "That's good to hear. I am glad to know that they are safe."

She paused a moment then replied, "So how did you all visit us here? The king did tell me about you a bit but didn't mention much about your coming."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'm happy that the roses are blooming well. I can't wait to take them to the new orphanage and plant them there."

She got up and then holding William's arm, she waited for him to lead in their evening walk.

Ryan glanced at the soldiers and making an observation, he said,

"I apologize if I'm forward in being with my beautiful but I can't help it. I can't help but give my beautiful compliments in her presence."

Alex frowned a bit and replied, "Well, the truth is, my darling and I were in the devils' world. Ryan and Sia had given us warning about the chancellor and so Ryan suggested that we hide in the devils' world. But then we were kidnapped and taken here."

He left out the part about Avi's role in the matter, as he didn't want to be put Avi on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 am

William held Stacey's arm happily and then as they began to walk peacefully in the night's beautiful atmosphere, he replied,

"I understand, pretty. I can't wait to see the orphanage myself either. It's going to be quite an opening and I am sure it will attract a lot of attention that it deserves."

The soldiers smiled and one of them replied, "It's alright, sir. We understand and you and her majesty definitely have all freedom to do what you like. Please don't let our presence bother you one bit."

Irene frowned and replied, "He kidnapped you here?"

Avi felt the need to speak up and replied, "Umm I was given that mission, duchess, but I really believe the king didn't want to hurt any of them. He did say that they wouldn't agree to meet him if he took the direct way."

Irene replied, "That doesn't give him the right, though." Turning to the others, she continued, "How is he treating you? He didn't try to hurt any of you, did he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: