Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure. I won't take long, pretty."

He gave her a quick kiss then entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Lisianthus did her best to calm down although it was clear from her quick breathing that she was boiling over the thought inside. She replied,

"If it were really him, if it were really him who did it, I swear to god...I'd tear him to pieces. I would make every part of him pay, right in front of everyone. And they call me cruel. They call me cruel!"

Irene smiled and nodding, she replied, "I am sure of it and I am interested in that. Perhaps one day, when things calm down, I'll pay a visit."

She continued touring the party a little more around the academy then noticing the time, she turned to them with an apologetic smile and said,

"I'd love to show you around more but I've got some classes to take care of right now. But please feel free to move around as much as you like. No one will question you or anything."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey sat on the couch and took a brief rest. She felt happy over how the day went and spending the evening with her beloved William.

Ryan reached out to touch Lisianthus' hand to calm her down and replied,

"Beautiful, I'm sorry for upsetting you. It's just a theory; we need proof. I wonder if there would be a way for someone to break into the chancellor's office and find any documents to support the idea."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand, Duchess. Thank you for showing us around and we'll see you later, I hope."

He bowed respectfully to Irene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:12 am

William had washed up and gotten ready for the night so he went out of the bathroom and returned to Stacey. Smiling, he said,

"I am all done, pretty. The bathroom is yours."

Lisianthus took a deep breath to calm herself down and then after a few minutes, she replied,

"Perhaps...I know one of my maids in the castle who was the closest to me. I think she'd be loyal to me and not to the chancellor. If I could persuade her to do it, to enter the chancellor's office and look for anything that might be useful..."

Irene smiled and replied, "I hope so, too. Take care and it was a pleasure to know all of you."

She curtseyed then headed towards her office to tend to her work.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:18 am

Stacey gave William a quick kiss and then replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll meet you in our bedroom."

After getting a clean nightgown, Stacey went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That could work but I don't want anyone put in danger because of my idea. But if there were evidence, it would make it easier to get your throne back. If your people realized that it was the chancellor who started all of this mess, then they wouldn't blame you unjustly."

After Irene left, Alex turned to the others and said,

"Should we take a look around some more? We can explore a bit and then see the city before heading back to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 am

William went to the bedroom meanwhile, climbing into the bed to wait for Stacey so that he could hold her in his arms and then they would sleep together.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I know but I wouldn't lose anything if I tried to persuade her. She might agree though she'll have to be careful. Or better, if we could reach Irene, she'd be more able to do it though I don't know if she'll agree to help me."

She sighed a little over the thought.

Nerine held Alex's arm lovingly and replied, "I agree with you, my lord. That sounds like a perfect idea, being thought by my one and only love of course."

She was trying to flirt with Alex in front of Lycoris as to make her jealous.

Avi nodded as well and replied, "Sounds fine. We still have time to do both."

(I have to get off now so nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:39 am

(Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey had finished washing up and changed into a beautiful dark blue nightgown. After brushing her hair, she briefly checked herself and then returned to the bedroom. After she put away her clothes, she climbed into bed next to William and softly said,

"I'm ready to fall asleep in your arms."

Ryan observed how sad Lisianthus was and nodding, he replied, "I understand. I can contact Duchess Irene and find out what her state is or we can try contacting Alex or Nerine and see if they've talked to her possibly."

Not realizing that Nerine was trying to flirt with him, Alex smiled and replied, "Great." He turned to Lycoris and gently asked,

"Is this idea ok with you as well, Lycoris? We'll be sure to describe all the sights for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

William held Stacey happily in his arms and looking romantically at her, he replied,

"And I am ready to sleep by my angel's side as well."

He leaned in to give her a sweet good night kiss.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "It would be better to call Irene first, I think. I don't think she'd turn her back on us. I mean, I know she's angry at me right now but she wouldn't help the chancellor, right? She knows better than that."

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "It is. Please don't ask about my opinion. I'll be happy anywhere I am with you all so feel free to go around as you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Happily, Stacey returned the kiss, gently wrapping her arms around William's neck. After the kiss ended, Stacey looked happily into William's eyes and softly said,

"Good night, my handsome knight."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree and Duchess Irene knows that what the chancellor's done isn't right, despite any intentions. Let's finish up lunch and then we can contact her."

Alex smiled and replied, "I'll still ask for your opinion, as it is very important to me. So let's go."

He held Nerine's arm and the party continued to look around the academy on their own.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 am

William replied happily, "Good night, my lovely angel. Sweet dreams."

He then laid his head on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Lisianthus nodded and continued eating her lunch, soon finishing up. The other soldiers soon finished up their lunch as well.

Nerine, Lycoris and Avi followed Alex as he led the way around the academy, looking around and observing the different sights. Avi would describe some sights to Lycoris as well.

As they walked, some students and teachers would see them and look at them curiously, especially at Alex, since he was a human and they didn't see a human often between them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 am

(I'll start with the next day. XD)

The next morning, the sun rose to greet a new day. Stacey opened her eyes to see that the day would be beautiful. She looked to her side and observed William sleeping peacefully. After giving him a quick kiss, Stacey quietly got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and then went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

After everyone finished lunch, Ryan got up and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Why don't I help you clean up, beautiful? You shouldn't do all the work yourself."

The party continued to look around the academy and Alex noticed the stares coming from the students and teachers. He waved at them in a friendly manner but didn't disturb them from their classes. Looking at Avi, Alex quietly said,

"I wonder why they stare at me so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:04 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Stacey had woken up, William opened his eyes and woke up as well. He saw that she wasn't by his side but hearing the sounds from the bathroom, he assumed that she was getting ready for the day.

So getting up, he stretched his arms then made the bed. He got himself a change of clothes and waited till Stacey was done.

Lisianthus smiled to Ryan and replied, "Aww but I don't want to tire you out, cutie. I'll take care of it."

One of the soldiers spoke up and said, "Please let us know if there is anything we can help out with."

Avi chuckled and replying, he said,

"Well, humans are rare around here, Alex. It's a sight to see to them and you are the only human between us. That's why they are looking at you so."

The other students would continue to observe Alex, and some girls who would be passing by would comment between themselves about how cute he was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 am

Stacey quickly finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a light brown shirt and put her hair in a single ponytail. After briefly making sure that she looked all right, she left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to see William awake. After putting away her clothes, Stacey greeted William with a warm hug and said,

"Good morning, handsome. Did you sleep well?"

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and replied, "Are you sure? It seems like a lot of work to clean up here."

He then turned to the soldiers and said, "I suppose we need maybe a couple of people to watch the prisoners and then everyone else can rest. Maybe take turns guarding?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I see." He turned to Nerine and commented,

"I wonder if this is how Ryan felt when he visited Sia."

He then couldn't help but overhear the comments that the girls made about him and he blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 am

William returned Stacey's hug happily and smiling at her warmly, he replied,

"Good morning, pretty. Yup, I sure did, having you by my side. Did you?"

The soldiers nodded and one replied, "That sounds like a good idea, sir. We could also defend the house from any other possible attacks from other soldiers."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That would be right. Ryan already took some wonderful precautions but it wouldn't hurt to have you watch."

Nerine nodded to Alex and replied, "Same here, my lord. It's not so frequent to see humans around here so it must have been a surprise to him as well."

She overheard the comments about Alex as well and looked sharply towards the girls, telling them silently to stay away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, especially with my handsome knight to guard and protect me.

How about I cook us some breakfast while you get ready? Would you like anything special?"

Ryan replied, "That sounds good."

He then remembered something and said, "Beautiful, if you're ok with cleaning things up here, I'd like to check up on Melody and make sure she's all right."

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. That makes sense. I'm not used to being the center of attention, I guess."

He moved on, continuing to look around the rest of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 am

William smiled and replied, "Anything my pretty cooks is wonderful for me. I can't wait. I'll get ready then."

He gave her a quick kiss then carrying his change, he entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Yup, sure. Make sure she's well and fine, ok?"

She winked at him then began to clean up the table.

Nerine nodded and continued following Alex around the academy, as did Avi and Lycoris. In a little while, they had seen the whole academy, with the classes, grounds and other areas of it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 am

Stacey went to the kitchen and once there, she decided to cook some delicious waffles. Taking ingredients and materials out, she began to make the batter and such.

Ryan grinned and then he left the dining room. He passed by the imprisoned soldiers but continued on his way out of the front door and then to the stables to check up on Melody.

Once he was in the stables, Ryan approached Melody and gently petting her head, he asked,

"How are you, girl? Did you have lunch?"

After the party had finished touring the academy, Alex turned to Avi and said,

"Where should we go next?"

Since Avi had been in the gods' world before, Alex figured that he would know the best places to go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:46 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. He combed his hair and brushed his teeth then once he was all done, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes.

He then headed towards the kitchen where Stacey was making breakfast, and he could smell the delicious smell of waffles.

Melody whinnied happily as she saw Ryan and flapping her wings to him, she was telling him that she had a good lunch and that she was happy to see him, having missed him for the while he was gone.

Avi looked thoughtful for a moment then replied, "There are lots of places here to go to but I'll tell you the best of them and you can decide. There is the Four Marbles Park, and that's a really beautiful, magical park. Then there are also the theater, the art district and magic district. Whatever you like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 am

Stacey smiled as William entered the kitchen and blushing a bit, she commented,

"You look very handsome this morning."

She finished cooking the waffles and after plating them, she moved the plates to the table along with utensils and glasses of orange juice. Then she took a seat at the table and waited for William to do the same.

Ryan grinned at Melody's reaction and said,

"I'm happy you're well. You should let me know if you get lonely, ok? I wish there were some horses here to keep you company but it looks like Nerine and Alex didn't have time to get any yet."

Alex thought over the options and then replied, "I like the Four Marbles Park but I'd like my beautiful ladies to have a say as well."

He looked to Nerine and Lycoris for their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:02 am

William blushed in return and shyly replied,

"If anyone is looking wonderfully beautiful this morning, that's my pretty angel and no one else."

He took a seat at the table as well and looking at the delicious breakfast, he commented,

"This is just looking amazing."

Melody whinnied in reply and gently stroked Ryan's chest with her head, telling him by her gesture that she was good enough with his company and that she was happy by his presence.

Nerine happily replied, "I love the sounds of it and since my lord chose it, I am all for it too."

Lycoris said, "I am with you all on whatever you say but this does sound beautiful. I'd like to go to it if it's possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 am

Stacey smiled softly and replied,

"Thanks, handsome. I hope it tastes as delicious as it looks."

She took her fork and then began to eat her waffles.

Ryan continued to pet Melody on her head and gently said,

"I'll stay with you for a little while, ok? Sia is well-protected now so I don't need to worry as much for her safety. And I want to make sure that you're safe, too."

Alex nodded and turning to Avi, he said, "Then it's settled. Would you lead us to the Four Marbles Park, please?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 am

William replied, "I am sure it does."

He picked up his fork as well and took a bite of his waffles. Grinning, he said,

"Told you. It's definitely perfect."

Melody flapped her wings happily as Ryan told her that he was going to stay a while more and continued stroking his chest gently, enjoying his touch and warmth.

Avi nodded and replied, "Of course. Let's go then."

He led the way out of the academy and then to the Four Marbles Park. It was still morning and the streets were busting with activity, with people going from a place to another and spending their day quite happily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:28 am

Stacey replied happily, "I'm happy to hear that, handsome. You deserve the best, after all."

She winked at William and continued to eat happily.

Ryan continued to keep Melody company, petting her head and gently stroking her back. He looked at her and commented,

"I wish there was a way I could talk to you but we communicate just fine, I think."

Alex followed Avi with Nerine beside him and as he looked around, he commented,

"You know, this city is kind of like Lessire. It's quite busy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 am

William continued eating his breakfast happily with Stacey, enjoying the morning and the company. As the couple ate, he said,

"Just today and tomorrow more to go before everything is complete for the orphanage, right?"

Melody whinnied and nodded its head, wishing the same but agreeing that the communication between them was fine. She could feel and understand what he said to an extent and she hoped that her simple gestures could express what she felt as well.

Nerine nodded in agreement with Alex and replied, "That is true, my lord. But Cephiron is a little larger, I think, and more developed in different areas."

The party soon arrived at the Four Marbles Park which was still as beautiful as ever, with the park beautifully divided into four sections of the four seasons.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right, handsome. It's hard to believe that the orphanage will soon be done. The children will be so happy and it'll also mean that we can go on vacation. I'm so proud of the work everyone's doing."

Ryan smiled and continued to keep Melody company for a while longer. As he did so, he refilled Melody's water trough and put more hay for her later.

Not wanting to keep Lisianthus waiting too long, Ryan turned to Melody and said,

"I should head on back to the house but maybe we could have a nighttime flight?"

Alex was amazed as he saw the park for the first time. He commented,

"Wow, how is it possible to show all four seasons in one place? It's like magic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 am

William smiled happily and replied, "I am proud of you too, pretty. I am happy this is finally complete. It was lots of work but it was definitely worth it and I can't wait for the vacation. It's going to be lots of fun."

Melody whinnied happily over the idea, as she didn't like staying inside for too long and a nighttime fly sounded just perfect to her.

Lycoris' ears perked up as she heard what Alex said and looking surprised, she said,

"Wow, does it really have all seasons in one place? How come?"

Avi smiled and replied, "Yup, that's right. And you are right, Alex, it's magic. The gods' world has some pretty wonderful abilities and this is just an example of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: