Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 pm

(lol It's ok. XD I figured you had to get off quickly and had no chance to tell me. ^^)

Mark nodded in appreciation and continued to work hard, wanting to make the most of the morning hours.

Ryan replied happily, "That might be a little difficult but I'll see what I can do. Anything to make you happy, beautiful."

Alex blushed happily and replied, "And I love you, my darling. I'll always love you."

He checked to see how much time they had left and then said,

"I wonder if we have enough time to check out a jewelry shop. I'd love to custom order that bracelet I mentioned for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

(Thanks. ^^)

William continued working hard as well and the partners were getting a lot of work done. The weather cooperated and it was clear that they would finish the task by the end of the day.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "And I will try to make my kisses strawberry flavored for you. Now then, I think you will be completely happy!"

Lycoris blushed and replied, "Oh Alex, it's ok. You don't have to trouble yourself with it or anything. I really appreciate everything you've done for me already."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 am

The rest of the morning hours passed like so, with everyone hard at work on their tasks. The bell rang as the sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was noon and that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"I'll get something to eat. Want the usual, mate?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, that would surely make me happy, beautiful. You know what I like."

He cuddled closer to Lisianthus, enjoying their afternoon alone together.

Alex shook his head and replied, "It wouldn't be any trouble for me at all, darling. I want to show you how much I love you although I'm sure you already know that I love you so very much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 pm

William nodded to Mark and letting go of his tools to take a few minutes for a break, he replied,

"Yup, that would be wonderful, Mark. Thanks."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms lovingly around Ryan and cuddled closer to him as well until their noses almost touched, enjoying holding him in her arms like that. Gazing happily into his eyes, she said softly,

"I love you, Ryan. Now and forever, I do and I will always do."

Lycoris blushed shyly and replied, "Oh I do and that's why I don't want to trouble you with it, Alex. It's really fine. Your presence around me is the best gift I can ever have."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Mark nodded and replied, "No problem. I'll be back in a bit."

He then went to the buffet table to get a plate and some food.

Meanwhile, Stacey left Lord Connelly's office, heading towards William to see him during the break.

Ryan felt deeply touched by Lisianthus' words and softly, he replied,

"And I love you, beautiful, always. I declare my love for you and only you."

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "If you really don't want me to get you a gift, then ok. But I'll be with you always, no matter what. My love for you is an eternal flame, never burning out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 am

William continued to rest for a few minutes when he saw Stacey approaching him. Smiling happily to her, he said,

"Hey, pretty."

Lisianthus felt pretty touched by Ryan's words too that blushing, she leaned in for another sweet, loving kiss to show him how much she truly loved him.

Lycoris returned the hug happily and smiling softly, she replied,

"That's all I ask, Alex. You'd be making me more than happy then. I just want you to be with me and I'd want nothing more in the world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 am

Stacey returned the smile and finally reaching William, she happily replied,

"Hey, handsome. I'm happy that we can see each other now. How's the work going?"

Happily, Ryan returned the kiss and wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist, savoring the romantic moment. After the kiss ended, Ryan looked happily into Lisianthus' eyes and asked,

"Beautiful, do you think we're the happiest couple ever?"

Alex smiled and replied, "Then as long as I have you love, then I'm happy. There's nothing more that I want in this world than to love you and to be loved in return."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 am

William replied happily, "It's going great. The task will be all over by the end of today. How about you? How are things on your part?"

Lisianthus grinned and proudly replied, "Oh, I know we're the happiest couple ever. We're the cutest, most adorable, bravest, merriest and most adventurous couple ever! I could go on, you know."

Lycoris blushed and shyly replied, "I'll always love you, Alex. Never doubt that. You're the first and last man to ever have my heart and love forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 am

Stacey replied, "Everything's going great. Uncle and I have been discussing the final details and after the construction is complete, I'm going to plant the roses while there's the thank you party."

She felt pure joy that everything was finally coming together.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I wonder if there are enough adjectives to describe us, beautiful. Without a doubt, we're the happiest couple in any world."

Alex blushed and without saying another word, he leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet kiss, not caring whether anyone saw the couple.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 am

William grinned with happiness and replied, "That's really wonderful to hear, pretty. I can't wait. It's really hard to believe that this is it. I am truly proud of you."

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Definitely! As long as we have each other, no one could be happier than you or me. I bet every other couple would be jealous of how lucky we are!"

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her and returned the kiss happily, pouring all of her love and emotion into it. Despite the noise around them, Lycoris could feel no one's presence but Alex and she felt like she was in her own world alone with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:48 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Thanks, handsome. You know, all of this couldn't have happened without you as well as everyone else here. I'm truly thankful that everyone here has put in all their effort for this orphanage to become a reality."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Without a doubt and I bet I'd be the envy of every man out there. I'm with the most beautiful, wonderful, kindest woman ever. What man wouldn't want to have you?"

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris happily, wanting to treasure the romantic moments. Once the kiss was over, he looked into her eyes and asked,

"So what would you like to do next, darling? We can visit a few more magicians and their exhibitions before heading back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:56 am

William smiled and replied, "I think everyone here is quite happy as well to see the orphanage complete and they should feel proud, just like I totally feel, pretty. It's an honor to have had the pleasure of working on this project."

Lisianthus blushed and happily replied, "Hey now. Personally, I think I am going to have my eyes totally watching out for you. All the ladies would be jealous of me and they might try to snatch you away!"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that if it's okay with you, Alex. I love it when you describe the magicians' exhibitions to me though I hope I don't tire you during that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 am

Stacey replied, "And thank you for working on it with me. I'm going to miss being with you at work but we'll still get to spend lots of time together."

Mark returned a little later carrying a bottle of water. He greeted Stacey and then handing the bottle to William, he said,

"Here you are, mate."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "If any ladies dare try to flirt with me, I'll have to disappoint them and tell them that my eyes are only for my beautiful.

But I wonder whether you would fight any of those ladies to keep me."

Alex shook his head and replied, "Never, darling. I love describing what I see before me so you can picture the events in your mind. I hope you don't tire of hearing my voice, though."

He chuckled playfully over his latter comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 am

William took the bottle from Mark gratefully and replied, "Thanks, Mark."

He drank a little of the water then looking to Mark, he continued, "I was just talking to Stacey about how happy everyone is to have the orphanage finally complete."

Lisianthus replied confidently, "If it had to come to that, I definitely would! I'd have to sacrifice myself before allowing any of those ladies to lay a hand on you. I'd fight to the last breath for my cutie!"

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, "Hey now. I could never get tired of hearing your voice. It's music to my ears."

She paused for a moment and her pout slowly turning to a sad look, she continued, rather talking to herself than to Alex,

"And...isn't it enough that I can't see your face already?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 am

Mark replied, "Aye, that it is. You've done such a great job, Stacey."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thank you. I'm happy that everything is coming together. After everyone finishes their parts of the work, uncle and I are going to throw a small thank you party."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Well, let's hope that it doesn't come to that. But if any guys were to try to take you away from me, at the very least, I'd give them a death glare."

Alex turned sad as well upon seeing Lycoris' sadness and hearing her comment. Wishing to make her feel a little better, he gently replied,

"But you can see me. Maybe not through sight but through other senses. Touch is a very good way to see the world. I'll help you."

He held Lycoris' hands and gently placed them on his face, giving Lycoris a chance to touch his cheeks and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:24 am

William nodded and replied, "That will be great. It will be a wonderful way to celebrate the completion of the orphanage."

He began resuming his work as he talked with Stacey and Mark for the break.

Lisianthus laughed happily and replied, "Not that I like to be mean or anything, but I'd actually love to see that. But well, I think any man would know better than to try to snatch me away when I have my cutie watching out for me."

Lycoris gently touched Alex's face with her hands and moved them softly around it, getting its feeling and shape. Giving Alex a small smile, she replied,

"You're still as handsome as ever, Alex. You haven't changed one bit on that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, it will and it's wonderful of you to throw us a party, Stacey."

Stacey smiled softly and replied, "No problem."

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for everyone to get back to work. Stacey then said,

"I Should get back and help uncle but I'll see you both later, ok?"

Ryan grinned slyly and replied, "Yup, that's right. No man will dare come near you, not while I'm right next to you."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, darling, and you are as beautiful as ever. You shine like the sun. No wonder I feel warmth and love come from you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 am

William nodded to Stacey and replied, "Alright, pretty. I'll see you later and please send my regards to Lord Connelly."

Lisianthus grinned and continued to enjoy the rest of the afternoon happily with Ryan. Noticing that it was about dinnertime, she looked to Ryan and said,

"I should go prepare dinner for everyone but would you like me to bring dinner here? We could have a quiet dinner by ourselves. The soldiers won't mind."

Lycoris blushed shyly and after a few moments of feeling Alex's face, she gently moved her hands away and said,

"If I had known that day that it would be my last time to see you, Alex, I would have looked at you for a long time. But I never forgot how you look like. I just missed seeing your picture but I am glad that I can still feel it at least."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am

Mark added, "Please do the same for me as well, Stacey."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure, I will. I'll see you both later then."

She waved goodbye to William and Mark and headed back to Lord Connelly's office as everyone else resumed work.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'd love that, beautiful. A romantic dinner with you would be perfect.

Why don't I go help you with dinner? We'll have to cook a lot of food."

Alex gently kissed Lycoris' right hand and replied,

"Darling, you can touch my face as often and as long as you like. I'll be by your side, no matter what. You mean everything to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 am

William resumed his work alongside Mark and as they did, he said,

"Well, she sure looks happy and for that, I am happy as well. I bet everyone around is happy too today."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Sure, I'd appreciate your help, cutie. You can help me lay the table and such if you don't really know how to cook and all."

She got up and waited for Ryan to do the same as well.

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, Alex. I really appreciate it."

Smiling cheerfully then, she continued, "Well, let us look around more now, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 am

Mark looked around and nodding, he replied, "Yup, looks like it. I'm sure that everyone is looking forward to the orphanage being completed and to the break as well. I'm happy it's coming at a good time so Sarah and I can have our honeymoon right away."

Ryan got up and replied, "Sure, I can do that."

He extended his arm and said, "Shall we go down together, beautiful?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds great."

He continued to escort Lycoris around the magic district, doing his best to visit as many magicians' exhibitions as he could and describing them in detail to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, it's the perfect time for you two. You are definitely lucky there. The perfect way to spend the vacation is spending your honeymoon."

Lisianthus held Ryan's arm happily and replied, "Lead the way, my knight!"

Lycoris followed Alex around the magic district and listened happily as he described the sights of the magicians to her, enjoying her time very much.

(My time is up so I have to get off now. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Mark grinned and replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself."

He glanced sideways and saw Steven working hard. He then leaned in and whispered,

"And I bet you'll be glad to get rid of that Steven. He won't want to stick around for another job here."

Happily, Ryan led the way out of the bedroom and down the stairs. As they passed by the living room, he glanced at the good soldiers and asked,

"How's everything here?"

As Alex continued to describe the sights to Lycoris, he would smile upon seeing her face light up with delight. He felt happy that she was enjoying her time and wanted Lycoris to be happy always.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:27 pm

William glanced towards Steven and saw him hard at work as well. Turning back to Mark and nodding, he replied,

"In a way though honestly, he didn't bother me or Stacey at all lately. I am kind of thankful for that. But well, he better leave if he has nothing to do here any longer. I would know then that Stacey is safe away from him."

The good soldiers bowed to Ryan and Lisianthus as soon as they saw them go down the stairs and as Ryan asked them how everything was, the leader replied,

"All is well, sir. There's no trouble so far."

The imprisoned soldiers were quiet, with everyone of them just sitting in place with a look of anger and annoyance on his face, and their lunch remained untouched.

Lycoris continued listening to Alex's descriptions of the different sights happily, imagining the pictures in her head and also using the sounds she heard as an additional guide.

After some time had passed, Lycoris said, "I think that's enough, Alex. An hour must have passed, right? We shouldn't keep Avi and Nerine waiting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Mark nodded and replied, "I understand that, mate. At least he won't be an obstacle for much longer although there's still Lord James to deal with."

Ryan replied, "That's good to hear. Sia and I are going to prepare dinner for everyone."

He glanced at the imprisoned soldiers and then continuing, he said,

"If the prisoners need anything, like going to the bathroom, let me know. I can bring down the shield. They should continue to remain treated humanely regardless of the circumstances."

Alex looked at the time and noticing that it was time to meet up with Nerine and Avi, he replied,

"Yeah, you're right, darling. We shouldn't keep them waiting but I did have a great time with you."

He gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way towards the meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: