Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 am

William held Megan's hand and followed Stacey out of the inn and to outside to explore the town. He would look around and observe as well as point out the interesting things to Megan and Stacey.

Lisianthus blushed and nodding shyly, she replied,

"That's been my dream, too. To start a big, big family with the one I love. I'll definitely live, Ryan."

Nerine and Rosaline both blushed and smiling a bit, Nerine replied,

"I am glad to hear that, Bryan. The gods' world is full of pretty sights, too, so you'll enjoy yourself."

Rosaline jokingly replied, "I hope no beautiful single women try to go after you, my love. They wouldn't want to feel my wrath."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am

Stacey and Megan looked around with much interest as well, enjoying William's company all the while. Megan commented,

"This is like Lessire but it's not as crowded."

Stacey replied, "Yup. There aren't as many shops here but it's more spacious."

Ryan gave Lisianthus a quick kiss and replied, "Good. Because I can't have a happy future without my beautiful at my side, right? And we'll have the beautiful wedding you've always wanted."

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Nah, I bet that won't happen but you know that I only love you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, I agree. And the fact that it's an island-it's pretty to see a town surrounded by the beautiful sea and aqua nature. I've never seen such a thing before."

Lisianthus nodded and smiling, she replied, "That's true. We'll have a wonderful, big, royal wedding and all of our beloved ones will be there. I can already imagine how beautiful it is!"

Rosaline giggled and replied, "Aww I know, my love, but I still don't want any other lady to put her eyes on you. I wouldn't bear it, my love."

She smiled lovingly at him while Nerine avoided looking at the couple, for it hurt her to see how wonderfully in love they were when she was losing her own husband away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 am

Megan looked at William and replied, "Really? There are no towns like this in the gods' world?"

Ryan smiled fondly and replied, "I can see it, too, and you know, I bet even Melody will be happy for us. We should definitely tell her the news of our engagement first thing."

Bryan gave Rosaline a loving smile and then glancing at Nerine, he realized how she might be feeling and quickly, he said,

"Oh I'm sorry, Nerine. I should have been more sensitive to your feelings. Things will settle in their own course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:38 am

William smiled to Megan and replied,

"I'm not very sure, Megan, but I've never been to one myself. There might be though. Maybe if there are any books about the gods' world here, we can search about it."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup, we should do that. I bet she's going to be very happy for us. We should find a groom for her as well sometime soon. She deserves to find the love of her life, too, right?"

Nerine turned to Bryan and giving him a small smile, she replied,

"Of course. I hope so."

Rosaline noticed that Nerine looked saddened as well and guessing that it was because of Alex, she added,

"I wouldn't worry about it, Nerine. Things will be ok eventually. Troubles come and go sometimes."

Nerine gave her a small smile as well but she didn't comment, as she wasn't much cheered up on that matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 am

Megan nodded and replied, "I'd like that."

Stacey added, "And we'd love to hear as much about the gods' world as we can. Megan and I have never been there and we don't have much knowledge about it since not many humans have visited there."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right but I wonder where we can find a male pegasus that's like me?"

He looked deep in thought, trying to find the answer.

Bryan quickly added, "Let's think about our plans for tomorrow and try to have as much fun as we can, ok? And Nerine, if you can think of any particular places that we might love, feel free to take us there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:48 am

William nodded and replied, "I'd love to let you two know more about the gods' world. I really wish I could take you two there one day. It would be great to show you around. But I don't know how is that possible without going through the same trouble again."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "I am sure we can find a good, nice but brave and strong one somewhere in my world, cutie. I'll ask the best of owners to tell us about some."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I was thinking about taking you two to the theater or the concert hall. There is also the Four Marbles Park. It's a very nice place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:54 am

Megan looked confused and Stacey replied, "It's a long story, Megan, but to put it shortly, if William were to return to the gods' world, he couldn't return here. A god's physiology is different from a human's."

Megan nodded, understanding what Stacey said.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Sounds good, beautiful. We'll have a careful screening process so Melody only has the best male pegasus for her groom."

Bryan nodded with interest and replied, "They all sound great. I'm especially interested in checking out the park as well as the concert hall. I'd like to compare how they are to those in the human world. We went to many different concert halls but they're all essentially the same."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:02 am

William nodded and replied,

"Yup, it's exactly as Stacey said. But perhaps one day, if they can find a way for gods to enter the humans' world safely, I could take you two there. It's a beautiful world and you'd have a lot of fun."

Lisianthus nodded happily and felt like she was getting sleepier but did her best to stay awake. She jokingly replied,

"Yup, and maybe we can prepare a wedding for them, too. They deserve to have a big day, too, right?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright then. We can check the concert hall first thing and then see the park. If we have time, I could take you two in a general tour around the interesting districts of the city."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:09 am

Megan nodded and replied, "I'd like that a lot but I want William to stay with us always. That's better."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I agree. I couldn't live without my handsome by my side."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, they do. Melody could be covered in a beautiful white veil and we could attach a black bow to a collar for the groom. I can imagine the wedding now."

Bryan replied, "That's a great plan."

Seeing how late it was getting, he then said, "My love and I should probably get some sleep and you should get some sleep, too, Nerine. How about we all meet near the throne room and then you can take us to the dining room for an early breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 am

William blushed and replied,

"Aww I wouldn't know how to go on without my two pretties at my side as well. Just having you two with me makes me the happiest, no matter where we are."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "I can imagine it, too, and it's beautiful. If we could, they could even marry on the same day as us! A beautiful double wedding. Hee, hee."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll be right on time."

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Great. We'll see you tomorrow, Nerine. Good night and have a peaceful night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:19 am

Stacey and Megan both smiled happily at William, enjoying his company while they took the time to explore the town. The sun was beginning to set and Megan noticed the beautiful sunset. She was awed and said,

"Oooohhh the sunset here is so pretty."

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "That's a great idea, beautiful. A double wedding. We should suggest that to Melody. I wonder what she'd think."

Bryan smiled as well and said, "Good night, Nerine, and sleep well."

He then turned to Rosaline and said, "We should go pick up our puppies and then find out which room we're staying in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

William observed the sight as well and smiling, he replied,

"That's true. The sea reflecting the sunset is a wonderful sight to see."

After the party had watched the sight, William said,

"We should go ahead and have dinner now if everyone is ok with it."

Lisianthus replied happily, "I am sure she'd agree! We'd share the same wonderful wedding and everyone will be amazed. I bet it will be the talk of the city for a long while!"

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and followed him back to where the party was and where the puppies were as well so that they could pick them up and say good night to everyone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:28 am

Megan nodded and Stacey replied, "Sure, we'd like that. Should we go to a restaurant in town or head back to the inn? There's a restaurant at the inn and we could order room service as well."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure it will be. It'll be quite the memorable event."

He yawned a little and blushing slightly, he said, "I'm sorry, beautiful. Guess I'm starting to get sleepy but I don't want to fall asleep yet."

Once Bryan and Rosaline left Nerine and returned to the others, Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked,

"Would it be ok if I talked to Alex for a few minutes, my love? I won't be long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

William looked thoughtful for a moment then replied,

"We could go back to the inn and ask for a nice dinner in the comfort of our room. What do you think? I am fine either ways."

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "I am feeling sleepy, too, but I don't want to go to sleep yet and cut our romantic night short. We might as well keep chatting till we sleep on our own."

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "Sure, my love. You can take your time. I'll get the puppies meanwhile and wait for you."

(I am getting off soon but I might not be able to let you know. XD Just telling you in case I log off suddenly or something. ^^)

(Haha, I am getting off right away. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 am

(lol Ok. XD Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I'd like that. I've never had room service before."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Sure. That would be a fun treat. Then let's head back to the inn."

She led the way back towards the inn where they could order dinner.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good. So tell me how you want our wedding to be. Every detail and don't leave anything out, ok?"

Bryan nodded and then approaching Alex and Lycoris, he asked,

"May I talk to you, Alex? Lycoris is free to join us since this does concern her as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

William and Megan followed Stacey back to the inn and after a while of walking, the party was back there and went up to their room.

Lisianthus grinned and then looking up at the ceiling, she replied,

"Let's see. I imagine you wearing a most handsome tux and myself wearing an elegant white dress, standing on the altar before the priest in the city's ancient cathedral. Lots of people are cheering for us and all our family and friends are there.

After we're married, we'd go back to the castle where there will be a most wonderful reception for everyone. Of course, there will be festivals and gifts for all people in town! And not to mention Melody's and her pegasus' wedding, hee, hee.

Once the reception is over, we could take a carriage driven by a couple of pegasuses-could be Melody and her pegasus!-and we'd fly away over the crowds and I'd throw my bouquet to the ladies! That would be beautiful!"

She looked all dreamy-eyed, as though she could picture it all before her.

Lycoris guessed that this had to do with Nerine as Bryan wanted to talk to her and Alex, so nodding, she replied,

"If that's fine with you, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:15 am

Once the party arrived back in the room, Stacey found the bell and rang for a maid. After the maid arrived, Stacey requested for a menu which the maid promptly gave her. Then Stacey showed the menu to William and Megan, saying,

"There's some delicious dishes here so we can choose what we like. There's a lot of seafood dishes so I'd recommend one of those."

Ryan chuckled and gently stroking Lisianthus' hair, he replied,

"You know, I can imagine our wedding exactly like that. I wonder if we should have a double wedding. Our wedding and Melody's and her future husband's wedding."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's fine with me as well."

Bryan nodded and once it looked like they were alone, he took a deep breath and then said,

"I talked to Nerine for a while and it's clear that she's upset at you, Alex. I know you don't mean to hurt her, as I know you quite well. But I think she feels neglected because she kept saying how you paid attention to Lycoris although I can understand that. You and Lycoris haven't had a lot of time to spend, right?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. I hadn't meant to ignore Nerine but Lycoris and I haven't had a lot of moments to be together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 am

William took a look at the menu as well and replied,

"I like the seafood idea as well. Perhaps we can order some fish and shrimp dishes to try. How does that sound?"

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she replied,

"I am totally up for it and I think Melody would love it, too. It would be a wonderful way to pay her back all her help for us, right?"

Lycoris looked saddened as Bryan told them of what Nerine told him and she replied,

"We didn't mean to hurt or neglect her...We should have guessed that she would feel this way. I really don't want her to be upset like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 am

Megan looked excited and nodding, she replied, "I like that idea a lot."

Stacey added, "Sounds good to me, too. Let's have some mango drinks and that'll be a perfect meal."

She then rang the bell for a maid to come and take their order.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it would. Melody has been so wonderful to us and she's helped us a lot so we should help her find happiness, too."

Alex added, "Me, too. What can we do to make this up to her?"

Bryan replied, "I think Nerine needs time and maybe to be around other people for a while to get some distance. So my love and I will spend time with her and do our best to cheer her up. I'll try to approach the matter to her but I'll do so delicately."

Alex nodded, thinking that Bryan's plan was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:23 pm

A maid soon arrived at the room and knocked the door, so William took care of opening the door to her. He let her know of their orders and she jotted them down, bowed and left to take care of bringing them.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. You know, Melody has been like, my only friend, along with Irene, in the past three years. I owe her a lot. And to know that she loves you a lot too just warms my heart so."

Lycoris was still a little worried about the whole matter but trusting Bryan on it, she nodded as well and replied,

"Alright. Please do so, Bryan, and-and I really appreciate all of your help. I really wish I could comfort Nerine myself but I know she wouldn't listen to me. Please help her, Bryan, and thank you. A lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 pm

After the maid left, Stacey turned to Megan and asked,

"What would you like to do after dinner? We could take an evening walk on the beach. It's not too far from here."

Megan replied, "I'd like that but William must come."

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy to have Melody as a friend, too. She must have seen from the start that I was a good person; otherwise, she wouldn't have trusted me so."

Bryan smiled and replied, "Sure, I'll do my best. I think that Nerine just needs to calm down and be happy again and then she'll see the whole matter in a different light."

He paused for a minute and then said, "It's getting late so my love and I should head on to our room with our puppies. I wonder which room we're staying in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:02 am

William smiled to Megan and replied,

"And how can I say no to my little pretty? Sure, I'd like that as well. An evening walk on the beach sounds fun and the weather is perfect for that."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied,

"Yup, there is no doubt about that. Any sane person out there would notice how good you are, cutie. I definitely have a treasure when I'm with you!"

Lycoris replied, "Umm you should ask a maid. She'll lead you to your room, I think."

Meanwhile, Rosaline was waiting for Bryan and she had picked up the two puppies.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 am

Megan blushed happily and smiled at William, happy that she agreed to the idea of the walk.

There was a knock on the door a little later and Stacey answered it. There was the maid and she carried a tray of delicious hot dishes in her hands. Stacey let her in and after the maid set the plates and drinks, she curtseyed and then left the room. Stacey then gestured towards the table and said,

"This looks delicious. We should eat while it's hot."

Ryan grinned and gazing deeply into Lisianthus' eyes, he replied, "I'm happy to hear that I'm my beautiful's most valuable treasure. Then never let go of me, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, we should do that. I'll bid you both good night then and keep you updated on what's going on."

He bowed to Alex and Lycoris and after returning to Rosaline, the two of them left the room to find a maid to take them to their room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure does."

He helped Stacey and Megan take their seats then sat down himself. After everyone was seated, William took his fork and tasted a bite of his plate. He commented,

"Yum. This is very delicious."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan closer and looking back into his eyes, she replied,

"I am definitely not letting go of my treasure ever. I am ready to protect it with my soul and heart before anyone dares to lay a hand on him!"

After Bryan and Rosaline left to find their room, Lycoris said, addressing Alex,

"You should get some sleep for the night, too, and umm...try to patch things up with Nerine, Alex, ok? I don't want her to feel the way she does. Please don't upset her, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: