Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:50 pm

William followed Stacey to the sofa and once they sat down together, he wrapped an arm around her and holding her close, he said,

"The best moments of any time for me is when I am alone with you."

The soldier looked at Ryan and replied, "I wasn't talking to you, sir. I was obviously talking to her. You don't have the right to say anything. She has to come with me."

Lisianthus observed the soldier carefully. He was an old guy, of about middle forties, and was a well-experienced, powerful sorcerer. Looking at his rank, she noticed he was a colonel.

Frowning at him, she replied, "You heard him; I am not going anywhere. I know that the chancellor sent you after me but I am not falling for this. If he wants me, he has to come get me himself."

The soldier replied, "Citizeness, I've been talking peacefully so far. But you know the rules and the law-criminals must be brought to justice. If you don't come with me willingly, I'll have to take your forcefully by the power of the law."

Lycoris smiled and replied, "I know but my presence won't last for long and I wish I had something to give you so that you remember me by it."

She paused for a moment then an idea occurred to her. She continued, "Maybe I can give you one of my chemistry books. I know you don't like science and all but it's one of the very few things that belong to me and I'd like for you to have it when it's time to say goodbye. I can't use it anymore anyways."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "I feel exactly the same way when I'm with you, handsome. I look forward to times like these when I have you all to myself."

She wrapped her arms gently around William's neck and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

Ryan frowned at the soldier and replied,

"Sir, if I may ask, what law has Sia broken exactly? And for your information, you have broken a human law here."

Alex gently caressed Lycoris' cheek and replied, "But your chemistry books are precious to you, darling. I don't wish for you to part with any of them for my sake. Your presence and the time we spend right now is all I need."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 am

William wrapped his arms around Stacey's waist and held her closer to his heart, enjoying the peace and the quiet of the moment, feeling her warmth and happiness overjoying him.

The soldier frowned back at Ryan and replied, "The question is, what law hasn't she broken? She broke every single law. The law of love, the law of peace, the law of justice, the law of mercy. She was a cruel queen with an ugly heart. Now, shouldn't she have her what she deserves, or should we let her be?

As of breaking human laws, I believe you heard me quite clearly from outside, young man. I didn't break in like that till you have left me no choice."

Lisianthus was quite angry at hearing what the soldier said of her and angrily replied,

"Who are you to speak of me like this?! What kind of cruelness and ugliness are you talking about?! If we are going to talk about cruelness, your chancellor is the cruelest person I've ever seen. I've had my mistakes, but I've also had my pros!"

Lycoris smiled and shaking her head, she replied, "My chemistry books aren't more precious than you, you know. I may be here now but I won't be here for long. I want you to remember me...so that one day, when you grow old and have white hair, you'd look at these books and remember a girl you once met called Lycoris and who loved you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am

As the couple continued to enjoy the peace of the evening, Stacey asked,

"Are you looking forward to our vacation, handsome? I was thinking of having the three of us go the day after Mark and Sarah's wedding. That way, we'll have time to pack and everything."

Ryan didn't like how the soldier was talking badly about Lisianthus and frowning still, he replied,

"Sia's right. She isn't perfect but she isn't the woman you make her out to be. If anything, your supposed 'king' has done worse by stealing her throne when there very well could have been other means to address any issues.

As for human laws, you have broken a very important one. Sia is here in the human world and she's under protection here, as she was persecuted in the gods' world. So you have no right to take her, not without starting a war."

Although Ryan wasn't absolutely certain that the soldier had broken such a law, he kept a straight face and wanted the soldier to leave Lisianthus alone.

Alex smiled sadly as he listened to Lycoris' reply and a few tears shed from his eyes. Hugging her close to him, he replied,

"I'll never forget you, darling. I promise. I will love you everyday until I'm no longer of this world. Then I can have the hope of one day meeting you again in heaven."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 am

William thought about Stacey's suggestion and then nodding, he replied,

"That sounds good. There will be enough time for everything and then we can start off this vacation as soon as we are all free. I'd like for us to enjoy as much time as possible of it."

The soldier raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh really? Kind of laws do you have, young man? Laws that protect criminals and hide them? That is not a very nice law now.

But anyhow, it ain't gonna change anything, lad. I am going to take her and then our king can settle things with your authorities if we did break such a law. I am sure that once they see what kind of devil we had caught, they'd understand."

Lycoris returned the hug softly and didn't say anything. She felt an urge to cry, something inside telling her that she wouldn't be as happy as she convinced her to be if she just let Alex and Nerine be. But she paid no mind to those feelings and felt that even if she weren't going to be happy, it didn't matter as long as Alex and Nerine were.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 am

Stacey replied, "Great. I'm almost done making the arrangements. Uncle's been helping me make arrangements for a carriage and an inn to stay in. Everything will be all set when we're ready to leave."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "You're going to have to go through me first then. I won't let you take this beauty. Anyone can see that she's not a criminal but rather a victim of the cruel chancellor. I feel sorry for you. You've clearly been blinded by him."

(Aww, I feel sad, too. I want Lycoris and Alex to be together. :/)

Alex held Lycoris in his arms for a while and then letting her go, he quickly wiped the tears from his eyes and said,

"Let's make every moment with each other a happy one, ok? I want to see you smile as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 am

William smiled and nodding happily, he replied,

"That's wonderful. I hope it wasn't too much trouble, pretty, for you or your uncle. I would have taken care of everything and all but you know that work does occupy me most of the time."

The soldier sighed in frustration and replied, "Well, I warned you fair and square. I wanted to save you the trouble but it looks like you're up to getting injured today. Mind you-I won't have any mercy on you even if it cost me my life. I ain't leaving without her."

He prepared himself for a fight, and Lisianthus prepared herself as well and replied, "I am not going anywhere and I won't hesitate to show you all I've got. You better back off now when you've got the chance."

(Same here. :/ It's sad how stubborn Nerine is being on this. Alex and Lycoris should try to talk sense into her rather than give up this quick though.)

Lycoris nodded and smiling for Alex's sake, she extended her hand to him and replied,

"I agree. Then continue to show me around and I promise I won't do anything but smile."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I understand, handsome. I had fun planning for our trip and uncle didn't mind one bit. I needed some help since some of the arrangements had to be done in town and all. We're going to have a wonderful vacation."

Ryan nodded and added, "That's right. I don't want to hurt you but I will if you dare to go near Sia."

He readied himself as well, preparing to unleash his most powerful magic if he had to.

(I agree. Maybe the chancellor can step in even though I don't like what he's doing to Lisianthus. XD)

Alex gently took Lycoris' hand and replied, "Ok, darling. We have more of the garden to explore."

He led Lycoris around the garden some more, extending her hands to touch the various flowers and describing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

William gave Stacey a loving kiss on the cheek and replied,

"I am sure that since you took care of everything and had the trouble of preparing all that, it's going to be one great vacation. And since we are all with each other, that's what we really want."

The soldier replied, "Oh alright, I will dare and more, lad. You left me no choice."

He cast a spell and with it, he summoned two light balls and fired them at the couple. Lisianthus was quick to dodge the one that attacked her although she knew that was probably the least the soldier had.

(Hmm that's right. I'll see if the chancellor can do anything although I don't need to tell him. He's naturally interested in helping the couple. XD)

Lycoris continued touching the different flowers with Alex, feeling them and loving the smell of each of them. She felt happy just enjoying this simple activity, even if she couldn't see any of them.

(I have to go now but I will be on full time tomorrow and post more. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 am

(Ahh ok and nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. The important thing is that we'll all be together. I think that once we arrive at our destination, we should go with the flow. Not schedule any activities but just do what we feel like."

Ryan was able to dodge the other light ball aimed at him and glancing quickly at Lisianthus, he saw that she did, too, and he was relieved. Quickly, he summoned a powerful magical shield around them in case the soldier had any more attacks and they failed to dodge them.

As Alex continued to show Lycoris around the garden, he would glance at her occasionally and saw how happy she was, which made him happy. He commented,

"This place is really a paradise but more so with you in it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

William nodded and replied, "That sounds good. We shouldn't stick ourselves to any particular plans. I think a little freedom would feel great and would be just wonderful with the vacation."

The soldier saw how easily Ryan and Lisianthus dodged his attack and then how quick Ryan was to put a shield around him. Nodding, he was impressed and said,

"Not bad. But I fought in many battles, lads, and this isn't the hardest of all."

Summoning a stronger power, he cast a dispelling spell, wanting to absorb Ryan's shield.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "It is. There are so many flowers and roses. Oh Alex, won't it be wonderful if my powers help the roses to bloom faster and the animals be happier? I would feel really happy if I could help do that!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

(I'm on my dad's computer at the moment so I'll post while I can. I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight. I'm having a huge problem with my computer. Basically, the font that should appear on my desktop-upon Windows startup, desktop icons, etc.,-are missing. I'm trying to fix this without having to take my computer in for repair but if I can't, I'll try to take it to a repair shop tomorrow to see what the problem is. Anyway, thought I'd let you know.)

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. Our vacation will be more fun that way. And if you and Megan want to do something in particular, we can go ahead and do it."

Ryan barely held on as the soldier cast the dispelling spell to break down his shield. The shield held on although it felt a little weaker than before. He turned to the soldier and said,

"You'll have to do better than that."

Alex smiled upon seeing Lycoris' enthusiasm and happiness and nodding, he replied softly,

"Yes, it truly would, darling. That would be a good use of your power."

He still doubted whether the chancellor had such noble purposes for wanting Lycoris' power but he felt it best to reserve judgment for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:37 am

(O.O That is nasty. It sounds like a registry corruption or something. Did you try taking it back to an earlier restore point? That could fix it. Or, it could be some necessary fonts missing or corrupted so maybe you could try fixing them? I found this link and it sounds helpful: Here. I also found this link so perhaps it could help: Here. Hope it gets solved for you. ^^)

William nodded happily and replied, "That sounds great. I can't wait. We'll have lots of fun and Megan will be so happy. This will be a perfect way to start our lives together."

The soldier saw that Ryan still held on and he was impressed by his strength. But still, he replied,

"Not bad at all, lad. The king was right about ye. But don't underestimate me."

He stopped the dispelling spell and, seeing Ryan's shield looking weaker, he attacked with a stronger light attack, hoping that the strength would break it down.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup. You know, I'd like to focus my powers on growing more roses and making them more beautiful. I know how much you love roses."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 am

(I was finally able to fix the problem although it took me more than 2 hours. Used my dad's computer to search online and did a System File check, which fixed some of the fonts, and then did a system restore to get back the rest of them. I'm kind of winded, to say the least. Oh yeah, and before I forget, I feel awfully bad about this but I might not get a new fanfic chapter out this week. I wanted to and probably could have even with this nasty comp problem I had but to make it short, my mother called me last night and I didn't pick it up because I didn't want to talk to her and have her emotionally destroy me, which is what she did last time. I felt guilty about doing so but then I had my emotional well-being to think of. :/)

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely. I know I've said it before but you'll definitely make a wonderful father. Megan sure is one lucky girl."

Ryan felt the shield finally break but he remained standing. Looking back at the soldier, he said,

"Not bad, not bad at all. But watch this."

Summoning a dark magic spell, he cast a dark magic ball towards the soldier.

Alex gently stroked Lycoris' cheeks and replied,

"That's a beautiful thought, darling. I think if your powers were really to be used for good, then it's ok for the chancellor to take them although I'll be honest in that I don't exactly like his means to get what he wants."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 am

(Ahh I am glad you could have the problem fixed. ^^ And it's ok about the chapter-I totally understand. I know how it feels in these situations and all. You probably did the right thing, though. It wouldn't have been totally comfortable if you talked to her when you didn't want to. When things are better between you two, then you can talk to her and I am sure things will be fine. ^^)

William blushed happily and holding Stacey closer to him, he replied,

"Aww but you'll make a wonderful mother, too, I am sure. Megan is going to have one loving, kind, great mother."

The soldier was hit by Ryan's dark magic ball. It hurt him but he wasn't down yet. Smirking at him, he said,

"You're fine, lad. But you'll have to show me better than this."

He cast a strong light spell and fired it at Ryan. Meanwhile, Lisianthus watched back and forth between the soldier and Ryan, wanting to do something to help him but not sure what.

Lycoris nodded to Alex and replied, "I get it. Nerine told me about how he got you two here. I don't like it either but as long as he won't misuse the powers, it's fine, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:05 am

(Thanks. My friends suggested to me back when I had the last phone conversation with my mom that I not talk to her unless I felt ready to. It's been over a year but still not ready unless I saw any hope that she might at least change a little or at least not make it a point to emotionally destroy me. Anyway, figured I might as well turn off my phone at certain times for the next couple of days and hope that she'll take the hint.)

Stacey blushed happily and shyly replied, "Aww thanks, handsome. Megan will be one lucky girl to have the best parents ever. Well, I hope we'll be the best parents ever."

Ryan dodged the light spell and quickly cast another dark spell at the soldier. This time, the dark spell was stronger so he hoped that the soldier would be knocked down by it.

Alex nodded and replied, "I guess but I am concerned because of what he did to Sia. If he gave up on going after her, then maybe everything will be ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 am

(I see. I do hope that things can be fine for you, phoenix, and feel free to talk to me whenever you feel like it, ok? Hug )

William chuckled happily and replied, "You know, with the love that we have for each other so strongly, and the care we have for Megan, I am sure we'll be the best parents ever."

He noticed that it was getting late so he continued, "It's getting late. We should probably turn in for the night now."

The soldier was alert enough however so seeing the next spell, he quickly dodged it. However, instead of just letting it pass, he used his magic to reflect the dark spell back at Ryan.

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. I really hope things can get settled for everyone. I don't want anyone to be unhappy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 am

(Thank you and thanks for the hugs. I needed them. ^^)

Stacey saw how late it was getting and nodding, she replied,

"Yup, you're right, handsome. Let's get ready for some sleep. Would you like to use the bathroom first?"

The dark spell hit Ryan and Ryan was momentarily down. However, he quickly got back and looking at the soldier with a grin on his face, he said,

"Dark spells don't affect me."

As dark magic was his main power, any such spells wouldn't hurt Ryan.

Alex replied, "Same here."

He loved how innocent and pure Lycoris could be and added,

"You look more beautiful every time we're together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:28 am

(Anytime. ^^)

William nodded and after placing a soft kiss on Stacey's cheek, he said,

"I'll be done quickly."

He then got up and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the night.

The soldier groaned. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this up. Ryan was pretty powerful, he admitted to himself, and it seemed like he wasn't even a little winded.

Well, he had another plan. Looking at Lisianthus from the corner of his eyes, he said,

"You know, you're pretty good, lad. I'll give you that much credit. But I don't have time to waste with you. Let's see what the king had in mind."

He put his hand in his pocket and got out a red gem, which began glowing as soon as he got it out. There was no obvious harm coming out of it but suddenly, Lisianthus felt that piercing pain all over her body, not knowing where it came from.

Lycoris blushed shyly and wanting to compliment Alex back, she replied,

"I am sure you're still as handsome as you were, too. Or did you get even cuter?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 am

Meanwhile, Stacey waited on the couch as William went to the bathroom to get ready. She was happy that Williams got promoted and that they had a wonderful evening.

Ryan glanced at Lisianthus as she grimaced in pain. He looked from her to the soldier, who had the red gem in his hand. He shouted to him,

"What are you doing? Are you trying to kill her?"

Alex blushed and replied,

"Aww I still look the same as ever, darling. But you definitely do get more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

William washed up and got ready for the night. Once he was all done, he approached Stacey and said,

"I am all done, pretty. The bathroom is all yours."

The soldier smirked mischievously, and replied, "Nah. Just a bit worse."

Lisianthus continued feeling that pain that just continued to increase with the moment. Not able to contain it anymore, she screamed in pain and looking at the soldier, she yelled, "What the hell are you doing to me?!"

The soldier didn't reply but she continued feeling the pain and in a matter of minutes, she fell to the ground suddenly, unconscious.

Lycoris blushed even deeper and replied, "Aww how do I keep getting more beautiful, huh? I feel the same as ever. Just the same old Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll meet you in our bedroom."

Getting up, she went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown and then to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Seeing Lisianthus unconscious, Ryan became incensed with rage and without thinking, he fired an extremely powerful dark spell at the soldier. He felt angry that he had hurt Lisianthus and wanted him to pay.

Alex replied, "Maybe it's your inner beauty that shines more each time I see you. Yup, that must be it. You get more beautiful the more time we spend together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 am

William entered the bedroom where he waited for Stacey. He climbed in bed and then waited, feeling happy with his promotion and with how everything was going.

The soldier was surprised by Ryan's spell and it powerfully hit him. As he was already weak, he couldn't take it anymore. However, before he was out, he weakly said,

"Now show me how you can wake her."

With that, he went unconscious.

(I am not sure if the spell is supposed to knock him out or kill him but if it's the latter, let me know and I'll change it. XD)

Lycoris blushed again and replied, "Aww it must be that you are making me blush so much. Yup, that's it. I get more beautiful when you make me blush!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:55 am

Stacey finished washing up and had changed into a beautiful dark blue silk nightgown. After brushing her hair, she briefly checked herself in the mirror. Then she left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, putting away the clothes she had worn for the day.

Climbing into bed next to William, Stacey said, "I'm all ready to sleep next to you, handsome."

(Ahh that's fine. XD)

After the soldier got unconscious, Ryan quickly cast a spell, tying him up as tight as he could and placing a binding spell. Then, Ryan attended to Lisianthus. As he wasn't a healer, he didn't know how to heal her. With the first idea in his mind, he held Lisianthus in his arms and softly said,

"Please, wake up, beautiful. I can't lose you. I can't lose you now."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet kiss on the lips.

Alex chuckled quietly and replied, "Perhaps it is. You do look very beautiful when you blush. Your cheeks are rosy like the beautiful red roses here in this garden."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:02 am

William wrapped his arms happily around Stacey and replied,

"And there is nothing more wonderful than sleeping by my pretty's side."

He leaned in to give a sweet good night kiss.

(Ahh good. XD)

However, Lisianthus didn't wake up. She was completely out although not dead or anything of the sort. There weren't any physical injuries on her and physically, she was perfectly fine.

Lycoris blushed deeper, if that was even possible. She replied happily,

"Aww Alex, I wish I could say such sweet things like you do. You touch my heart so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: