Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. It'll be easier if we leave from the construction site together. I should drop by anyway to see how the orphanage is coming along and to help uncle out if he needs it."

Ryan chuckled happily at seeing Lisianthus' teasing and hugging her close to him, he softly replied,

"Every part of you is beautiful to me but it could be because I love you so much."

Alex followed the chancellor, as did everyone else, into the garden where there was a delicious breakfast spread out on the table. He looked around the garden, taking note of the beautiful surroundings and such.

He helped Nerine into a seat and then he took a seat next to her. However, he didn't start eating right away, thinking that it would be rude to do so before the chancellor said so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 am

William nodded and replied,

"Alright then. Let us finish up here and then we can get going."

He soon finished the last of his breakfast and got up to wash the plate and utensils and put them on the drying rack.

Lisianthus returned the hug happily and softly, she happily replied,

"As long as I remain beautiful always in your eyes, there is nothing else that I want and I don't care what anyone else says!"

As everyone got seated, the chancellor said,

"Please help yourselves, everyone. I hope that the food is to your liking."

He began eating himself as did Nerine, and Avi soon began eating as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:02 am

Stacey finished her breakfast soon after and getting up, she took her plate and utensils to the sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack.

After she was all done, she approached William and tenderly holding his arm, she said,

"I'm all ready to go, handsome."

Ryan smiled softly and leaning in, he gave Lisianthus a passionate kiss on the lips. He felt happy spending the morning with her in the forests, which provided a romantic atmosphere.

Alex took his fork and starting to eat, he found the food to his liking. He commented,

"The chefs did a wonderful job. The food's delicious. Please pass on my compliments."

He figured that it was best to get on the chancellor's good side for now, for Nerine's safety.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:06 am

William smiled and holding Stacey's arm gently, he replied,

"Let's go then."

He led the way out of the hut and towards the construction site. After a short walk, the couple arrived at their destination and William turned to Stacey to say,

"This is where we part. I'll see you right after work, ok? Mark should be with me and then we can get going."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan's waist happily and returned the kiss passionately and lovingly. She was enjoying the morning as well and she loved it because the love of her life was spending it with her.

The chancellor smiled to Alex and replied, "I'm glad you like the food, sir. The chefs will be pleased to know that you enjoyed it."

Nerine continued to eat quietly although she was secretly watching the chancellor as well, trying to be as careful as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, handsome. I'll wait for you at the entrance here after work."

She gave William a quick kiss and then went to Lord Connelly's office.

Meanwhile, a wagon had arrived and Mark was among the workers who got off. He saw William and approached him, waving hello.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for some more sweet moments and then said,

"I love spending every moment with you, beautiful. I hope you feel the same way about me."

Alex returned the smile and continued to eat, enjoying the meal although he was being cautious at the same time. If there were any bad moves made that would endanger Nerine, Alex knew that he would have to act right away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 am

William was about to enter the construction site when he saw a wagon arrive and Mark get off it. Smiling happily to him, he said,

"Good morning, Mark. I just arrived myself."

Lisianthus pouted to Ryan cutely and replied, "You don't know? Well, sir, I definitely enjoy every single bit of second when I am with you! There is no way I'd ever feel anything but happiness and merriness when I'm in your arms!"

Everyone continued to eat and the chancellor didn't attempt to open up any talk, figuring that it would be best to wait till they had eaten and finished.

Soon enough, he was done and Nerine followed. Avi was done a little after as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 am

Mark grinned at William and replied,

"Good morning, mate. Looks like we have a busy day ahead so we should get started, eh?"

He headed towards the storage shed to get his tools so they could get started on work.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "I surely see it in your eyes, beautiful, but it's nice to hear the words from your lips, too. I'll always be happy when I have with you with me. No other guys better get near you or else they'll have me to fight."

Alex had finished his meal after everyone else did and after sipping the last of his juice, he wiped his mouth with a napkin. Addressing the chancellor, he said,

"Thank you for the meal, sir. It was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 am

William nodded and followed Mark to the storage shed, where they both got their tools. He then followed him to their workplace and began working for the day.

Lisianthus grinned and wanting to tease Ryan more, she said, "Oooh so I get that you can get jealous, cutie? I want to see you jealous one day."

The chancellor smiled to Alex and replied, "I am glad you enjoyed it, sir."

Seeing everyone done, he said, "Well then, if we are done with this delicious meal, I believe we need to get to the serious business. Please follow me, everyone, and we can talk."

He stood up and led the way to inside the castle, finally to have that talk he was truly awaiting.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 am

As the two of them began work for the day, Mark asked,

"Are you picking up Stacey after work? My fiancee and I are looking forward to having dinner with you both."

Ryan pouted cutely but deciding to tease Lisianthus a little, he replied, "So you'd like to see me jealous? I'd like to see you jealous as well. Hmm, maybe I should flirt with some of the women in town to see your reaction."

Alex stood up and helping Nerine on her feet, he followed the chancellor inside the castle, anticipating what the chancellor wanted to talk to Nerine specifically about.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:45 am

William nodded to Mark and replied,

"She is here so we can get going right after work. We are both looking forward to having dinner with you too."

For a moment, Lisianthus thought that Ryan was planning to really do that and giving him an annoyed look, she replied,

"Oh yeah? Now dare to do that and you won't know what hit you, or hit those other ladies! You'll feel Sia's huge wrath!"

After the party had entered the castle and everyone was seated in the room, the chancellor took a deep breath, preparing to talk. Turning to Nerine with a slightly serious look, he said,

"Princess Nerine, you have guessed that I've brought you here for your powers and that is indeed true. You know that the war broke out few years ago for these powers but you were lost and only recently found. Now that you are here, we would like to have those powers to fulfill the war's reasons, and make the people's sacrifice for something.

However, before you can reply, I'll have to know first; who has the powers in order to talk to her."

Nerine furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean? Aren't we talking about my powers here?"

The chancellor nodded and replied, "In a way but not completely...you have a twin sister, correct, princess?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 am

Mark smiled and replied, "Great. Then we can all walk to town after work. It'll take a little longer than the wagon but the exercise and fresh air will be good."

He continued to work hard, focusing on the task at hand.

Although Lisianthus looked really angry, Ryan chuckled and hugging her, he replied,

"I'm joking, beautiful, although you did look quite beautiful when you were angry just now. But I won't flirt with other women, now that I have you. They don't even come close to you."

Alex looked confused, wondering where the chancellor was exactly going with his line of questioning. Of course, he knew about Lycoris but felt that it was best for Nerine to confirm or deny the information.

Looking to the chancellor, Alex said, "I don't understand, sir. I thought that my darling only had these powers you're talking about."

(Since I have to wake up early tomorrow for work, I'll get off but I'll check back here tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that's correct. It will be nice to have a walk together to town. It's been a while since I've done that, too."

He continued working hard as well, helping Mark with his task.

Lisianthus pouted cutely at Ryan and replied, "But I was totally serious. I couldn't take it if I were to see you paying attention to another woman than me. If you ever did that, I'd go flirt with other men too and shower them with my attention!"

The chancellor could see the surprise on Nerine's face and the confusion on Alex's face, so he replied,

"I know it's a surprise that I know of this, but I have this piece of information from the former queen. You see, princess, when we used to search for you, we had to gather as much information as possible about you, and the former queen was a huge help of that-she told me more about you and from that, she told me that you have a twin sister but infused in your body-Lycoris, I believe."

There was still a look of surprise on Nerine's face but nodding, she replied, "Umm yes, that is right. But I don't get it. What does that have to do with the powers?"

The chancellor replied, "You see, the powers are in your body, princess, that's sure. However, we don't know which spirit has them-yours or your sister's. We'll need to check that to decide who the powers really belong to and then we'll talk to her about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

Mark continued to work hard with William, holding up the wood planks for the latter to hammer. The rest of the morning hours passed like so, and Mark commented,

"This place is really coming together, eh?"

Ryan pouted at Lisianthus' reply over flirting with other men and he replied,

"If you ever did that, I would have no choice but to unleash some powerful dark magic on them. I don't want any other man to have your attention but me."

Alex listened as the chancellor explained about finding out whether Nerine or Lycoris had the powers. Understanding what he said, Alex replied,

"So you would need to talk to Lycoris? But how would you determine who has the powers you want?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 am

William nodded happily and as he continued to work with Mark, he said,

"Yup, definitely. I am really happy it's going to be over this week. I can't wait till I see it all done and ready to get started."

Lisianthus looked slyly at Ryan and replied, "Oh yeah? So you wouldn't unleash some powerful dark magic on me? Because I'd be the naughty one who'd be flirting with me. Wouldn't you punish your beautiful?"

The chancellor replied, "We have the necessary equipment. It's pretty simple really; a small magical diamond of a special kind will be able to determine whether Princess Nerine or Princess Lycoris had the powers. Once that's decided, I hope I will be able to talk with the owner if you'd allow me, princess."

For some reason, Nerine looked troubled. After a few minutes of silence, she said, as though she were making sure again,

"Let me get it right. So the powers could turn out not to be mine after all?"

The chancellor nodded and replied, "It's a 50/50 chance between you and your sister, princess."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Mark replied, "Same here, mate, and it'll be even better to see the happy faces of all those children and it goes without saying that Stacey will be happy, too."

Ryan looked slyly back at Lisianthus and replied,

"I would have to punish you, wouldn't I? What kind of punishment should I give you?"

He looked thoughtful although he already had an idea.

Alex listened as the chancellor explained about determining who would have the powers. He replied,

"So this process-would it hurt either my darling or Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. I think Stacey will be proud once she sees this place complete and done. It's been a huge effort but the outcome is definitely worth it."

Lisianthus looked naughtily at Ryan and replied, "I want to know what my cutie is thinking of to punish me."

The chancellor shook his head and replied, "Determining the owner is quite quick, harmless and simple. The hard process is extracting the powers, if her owner agrees, of course. But please rest assured that if extracting the powers would hurt either lady, I wouldn't do such a thing. I have no intention to hurt anybody and I am honest on that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 am

Mark nodded wholeheartedly and the two of them continued to work hard throughout the morning hours.

As the clock turned to noon, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"Going to get a little something to eat. Want the usual, mate?"

Ryan replied, "How about I show you instead?"

He wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and leaned in to give her a romantic, passionate kiss on the lips.

Alex was skeptical as he heard the chancellor assert that he didn't want to hurt anybody, considering what Lisianthus had told them about the chancellor wanting her and Ryan dead. But deciding to go along, he replied, "I understand."

He then turned to Nerine and said, "It's up to you, darling, on what you want to do. I think it couldn't hurt to give this test a try and Avi and I will be right here with you."

He figured that the chancellor wouldn't risk hurting Nerine with Avi and him in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 am

William heard the bell ring, signaling for the break, and he put down his tools for a few moments to take a rest. Nodding to Mark, he said,

"Yup, that would be great, Mark. Thanks."

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck and passionately kissing him back. She enjoyed the moment and loved how he "punished" her.

Avi nodded in agreement with Alex and replied, "Alex is right. We won't leave you one minute, Nerine."

Nerine looked a little unsure at first, but seeing Avi's and Alex's support, she nodded to the chancellor and replied,

"Alright. How are you going to know who the powers belong to?"

The chancellor replied, "One minute and you'll see."

He turned to one of the maids and said, "Bring the topaz to me."

The maid nodded and bowing, she left to grab the topaz.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 am

Mark nodded and replied, "No problem. Be back in a bit."

He then headed towards the buffet table to grab a plate and some food.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for some more moments, enjoying the "punishment" as well. After the kiss was over, he looked happily into her eyes and asked,

"How was it?"

Alex held Nerine's hand in his and looked at her with comfort and support in his eyes. He wondered what the chancellor would do once he found out who had the powers. If they belonged to Nerine, the matter would be a little simpler but if they belonged to Lycoris, the matter would be more complicated, as Alex knew that Nerine didn't like to bring Lycoris out willingly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 am

Meanwhile, William rested a little bit then resumed his working again, making most of the break and wanting to get as much work as possible done.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "I enjoyed it! You are so encouraging me to be naughtier and naughtier! I want to be punished like that often!"

After a bit, the maid returned with a fancy pillow, on which was placed a magical topaz. It had a white soft aura and looked very beautiful. The maid presented it to Nerine and the chancellor said,

"Please take hold of this jewel, princess. If the aura continues to be so soft and dim, then it would mean that the powers are inside, thus belonging to Lycoris. However, if it strengthens, and the light becomes even clearer, then the powers are right here, thus belonging to you."

Nerine nodded and taking a deep breath, she held the topaz in her hands, awaiting the outcome.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 am

Meanwhile, Stacey decided to take a little break from work and leaving Lord Connelly's office, she headed to where William was. Approaching him, she asked,

"How's it going, handsome?"

Ryan laughed at Lisianthus' enthusiastic reply and then said,

"I love it when you're naughty. It makes you all the more beautiful."

Alex looked on as Nerine held the jewel, awaiting the outcome. Although he did miss Lycoris, as he hadn't asked Nerine for her since he knew how much it would upset Nerine, he hoped that the powers belonged to Nerine, as that would make the situation a little less complicated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 am

William looked up at Stacey and smiling happily to her, he said,

"Hey, pretty. Everything is going fine, as you can see. The orphanage is definitely coming along and it's going to be one wonderful place."

Lisianthus tongued playfully to Ryan and replied, "Then prepare for lots and lots of naughtiness! I'll make you go crazy from punishing me!"

The topaz stayed as it was for a bit while, before its light started getting dimmer and dimmer, and it stayed constant at a very dim light. The chancellor observed this and commented,

"Well, that is interesting. It looks like the powers aren't yours after all, princess Nerine."

There was a look of annoyance, despise and trouble on Nerine's face for a moment, but she quickly tried to hide it away and softly said,

"So they are Lycoris' after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 am

Stacey took a look at the new orphanage in construction and smiling, she replied,

"Yup, it's nearly complicated. Everyone's doing a wonderful job and I've been telling uncle how happy I am. He wanted us to all have lunch today but I told him that we're going to visit Mark and his fiancee so we shouldn't be too full. Besides, we still have quite a bit of work although I wanted to take a little break to see how you're doing."

Ryan laughed and twirling Lisianthus around, he replied,

"I do love a woman who challenges me so. I'm happy that my life will never be boring with you."

Although the annoyed, troubled look appeared on Nerine's face for only a moment, Alex observed it and noticing the glow of the topaz, he knew as well that the powers belonged to Lycoris. Thinking to himself, he reasoned that this might have been the reason that Nerine's and Lycoris' parents wanted to keep Lycoris alive in the first place. However, now knowing the truth, Alex had a feeling that it wouldn't be easy persuading Nerine to let Lycoris out.

He looked to the chancellor, waiting for him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 am

William replied, "I am doing great, pretty. Everything is going smoothly and no interruptions so far. The weather is cooperating greatly as well."

Lisianthus laughed happily as Ryan twirled her around and replied,

"And I love that you give me so much fun and laugh often. I want us to be always happy and laughing!"

(Haha, Alex did find out the whole reason behind Lycoris. XD)

As the silence continued to be over the room for a moment, the chancellor spoke up,

"Well, as everything is clear now, I hope I am allowed to ask you to let Lycoris out, princess Nerine. I wish to talk to her now that she is the true owner of the powers."

However, Nerine looked reluctant, not wanting to let Lycoris out. She was happy that things had settled down for her at last when she was kept inside, what would happen if she came out again? In the same time, she feared what the chancellor might do if she refused his demand.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I'm happy to hear that. The weather for the rest of the week should be good as well and the orphanage should be ready on time.

I'm going to head back to the office so I'll see you around closing time, ok?"

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and putting her down, he said,

"I guarantee that we'll always be happy, beautiful. We'll be the happiest, most fun-loving couple ever."

(lol I see. XD)

Alex observed how uncomfortable Nerine looked as the chancellor made his request and he knew that Nerine didn't like having Lycoris come out. Turning to Nerine, he gently said,

"If you're unsure, you can talk to Lycoris first and ask her if she wants to come out. We can wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: