Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, handsome. I'll visit you during the break."

She gave him a kiss and then went to Lord Connelly's office.

Meanwhile, Mark arrived a little after with some other workers.

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and seeing the expression on her face, he immediately hugged her and then gazing into her eyes, he said,

"Beautiful, they're trying to anger you but don't let them. Even if what they say is true, I know who you are and you're still the woman I fell in love with and that hasn't changed."

Alex replied, "If you're feeling up to it, let's have breakfast in the dining room. If possible, I'd like for Lycoris and Avi to join us. They're probably awake by now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 pm

William entered the construction site and upon entering, he saw that Mark was there. Smiling happily, he approached him and said,

"Good morning, Mark. Ready for work, I hope."

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and and was about to reply when one of the soldiers commented,

"Ugh, what the hell? I can't believe that such a guy could know about all this dirtiness and cruelness and still want to love her. Or maybe he's just feeling sorry for her, such a stupid, cruel person she is, daughter of two cruel devils!"

At this, Lisianthus couldn't take it anymore. She literally felt like she was about to explode. Releasing herself from Ryan's arms, she went to the soldier and pulling him out of the shield partially, she grabbed him violently by the neck and putting her summoned sword right on the point, she looked dangerously at him and huskily said,

"One more word like that and I swear you'll have this sword right in here, you understand?! You understand?!"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Your wish is my command, my lord."

She sat up in bed and then said, "You may use the bathroom first, my lord. I will wait for you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 am

Mark returned the smile and nodding, he replied, "I sure am, mate, and it looks like you are, too."

He headed towards the storage shed to get his tools for the day.

Alarmed at how angry Lisianthus had become, Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and whispering in her right ear, he said,

"Calm down, beautiful. They want to upset you but don't let them. Remember your promise."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, darling. I'll be quick then."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and after getting a change of clothes from the closet, he went to the bathroom to take a shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 am

William followed Mark to the storage shed where they got their tools, then headed towards their workplace to start working for the day.

Lisianthus stood still for a moment, her grip tightening on the soldier's neck, who didn't move a limb. But after hearing Ryan's words, she came back to her senses, although she was still quite angry.

Throwing the soldier back into the shield violently, she stared angrily at them for a moment then huskily said, "This isn't the last of it. I am totally serious about what I said."

Without saying anything more, she ran upstairs to her room.

Meanwhile, Nerine made the bed and got herself a change of clothes as well, waiting for Alex patiently as he got ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:05 am

Mark began to work alongside William, wanting to make the most of the day. As they did so, Mark asked,

"Did Stacey come with you today? I imagine she must want everything to be perfect."

Ryan sighed and was about to follow Lisianthus when he remembered something. Taking a small object out of his pocket, he aimed it towards the items that were creating the magical shield, reinforcing its strength so that the soldiers wouldn't break free.

After he was done, he looked to the soldiers and said,

"You really shouldn't have done that."

Then he went upstairs to find Lisianthus.

Alex finished his shower and after drying off, he put on his clothes for the day. He wore a nice pair of dark blue jeans and a white shirt. Then he combed his hair and after making sure that he looked neat and presentable, he left the bathroom.

Returning to Nerine's side, Alex then said, "I'm all done, darling."

(I'm here now obviously but in case there's a delay in my posting, it's probably because I'm doing things around the house. I still have to put some food away and such and I'm the only person who can do so. And in case anyone's curious as to what's going on with my fanfic, I'll resume it soon hopefully. My mom is still being a bit annoying although it isn't as bad. But I am awfully tired nowadays because I have to take care of things more around the house and I haven't been getting enough sleep. At least once my dad gets back tomorrow, things will lighten up a bit. Anyway, though you should know. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:30 am

(Ahh I totally understand and I hope things get better on your end, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded to Mark as they continued to work and replied, "Yup, she did. She wants to check on the last touches and such and she is going to take care of the roses as well as the horses, so she is busy for the next couple of days."

The soldiers didn't pay mind to Ryan's comment and some of them took care of the attacked soldier, angry and furious over Lisianthus' action but more convinced with their opinions. Meanwhile, Lisianthus was in her room, almost looking like she was on fire, for the anger was clear all over her, and there was a distant look in her eyes, almost looking narrower and sharper.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright, my lord. I'll be done quickly."

She then entered the bathroom to get changed as well and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Mark nodded and replied, "I can understand that. I bet you must be very proud of her. All this work for such a good cause."

Ryan reached the door to Lisianthus' room and after knocking, he said,

"It's me, beautiful. May I come in?"

After Nerine went into the bathroom to get ready, Alex sat in a chair to wait for her. He was thinking about how he could persuade Nerine to let Lycoris stay with them. He knew that it wouldn't be an easy task but he had to find a way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 am

William nodded and smiling happily, he replied,

"Of course. To know that she is doing all this work and working very hard for the children-it makes me love her all the way more."

Lisianthus took a few moments to reply to Ryan, but finally, she replied,

"Enter, Ryan."

Although she wanted to cool down a bit, her voice came out in an angry, quick tone that she couldn't help.

Nerine took a quick shower and then changed into a yellow short sleeved dress that reached a little below her knees. Then she brushed her hair in a half up half down hairstyle.

Once all done, she went out of the bathroom and after putting away her clothes, she approached Alex and said,

"I am all done, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:53 am

Mark grinned and replied, "You're one lucky guy. That's definitely true. Stacey's a rare find and so is my Sarah."

He continued to work hard, making the most of the morning hours.

Ryan heard the angry tone in Lisianthus' voice and tentatively, he entered her room. He saw the expression on her face and taking a seat beside her, Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and soothingly said,

"It's all right, beautiful."

Alex smiled upon seeing Nerine and how beautiful she was and replied, "You look beautiful, darling."

After a moment's pause, he then said,

"Let's go stop by Lycoris' room. Avi should be there as well and then we can all have breakfast."

He extended his arm, waiting for Nerine to take it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 am

William smiled happily to Mark's reply and continued working by his side, doing his best to focus and get work done as much as possible.

Lisianthus didn't reply to Ryan, trying to cool down before saying anything. Finally after a few moments, she replied,

"What do I do, Ryan? Tell me what do I do. I did as you said and this is what I get. If they want a cruel queen, I could give them a cruel queen alright!"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course, my lord."

She took Alex's arm and waited for him to lead the way towards Lycoris' room, although she wasn't very happy by it. She wished they could just go and forget all about her but silently, she told herself that it would come eventually and she would have Alex all to herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 am

Mark continued to work hard throughout the morning hours and Bill passed by, checking to see how everyone was doing. Bill approached William and Mark and asked,

"Everything ok here?"

Mark nodded and replied, "Yes, sir. The work's coming along well."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and softly replied, "They misunderstand you and so they attack you. I'm sure that whatever the chancellor has told them hasn't helped, either. But I know how wonderful you are and those close to you know that, too. Nerine and Alex know and Bryan and Rosaline know as well. And even though things are strained between you and Duchess Irene right now, I'm sure that she knows that you're a good person. You're not perfect but no one is and no one should be expected to be perfect. It isn't fair and what those soldiers said to you definitely wasn't fair."

Alex held Nerine's arm and together, they headed out of their room and to the hallway to Lycoris' room. Once they arrived, Alex knocked on the door and said,

"It's me and Nerine."

(Sorry for the delay but I was putting away leftovers in the freezer and it took a while. At least it's all done now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 am

(Ahh I totally understand. Take your time. ^^)

William paused in his working for a moment and nodding to Bill, he replied as well,

"Everything is alright, sir, and we're doing our best."

Lisianthus returned the hug and came to calm down after hearing Ryan's words. But looking at him with that same look, she replied,

"I've tried to be nice and to explain myself, Ryan. I've done my best just to make them change their opinion of me. This is what I get? Is this what I get? I am tired of it. I am not going on with this nice persona anymore. Don't they miss the cruel queen? Alright. I'll show them who they are messing with. I won't stand for anymore attacks like this!"

As they heard Alex's voice on the other side, Avi got up and went to open the door to them. Smiling, he said,

"Good morning, Alex and good morning, Nerine. Please come in."

He stepped aside to allow them to enter the room, where Lycoris was awake too, seated on the bed and dressed in a beautiful brown dress.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:59 am

Bill nodded and looking satisfied, he replied, "And I can see that it shows. Keep up the good work and I'll make sure to give you both details about the promotion when everyone gets their pay check at the end of this week."

He then took his leave and Mark commented, "Bill's a good supervisor. I can see why Lord Connelly hired him."

Ryan continued to hold Lisianthus in his arms and soothingly, he replied,

"That's what they want but don't give them that satisfaction. They aren't going to change their opinion of you overnight. It'll take time but the effort will be worth it in the end. Maybe they need to see how you are in the outside world, talking to people and so forth. You're very kind and friendly to the people here from what I've seen."

Alex entered the room and Nerine followed. Alex's gaze followed to Lycoris and smiling, he said,

"Good morning. You look very beautiful this morning, Lycoris. Nerine's here and I thought it would be nice if we all had breakfast together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:08 am

William nodded to Mark and as he resumed his work, he replied,

"That's totally true. He's quite hard working and treats all the workers fairly and quite friendly. Lord Connelly knows who to hire so I am not surprised."

However, Lisianthus refused to calm down and angrily, she replied,

"They had me for three years, Ryan. I was their queen for three years and nothing could change their minds. They talk as though I were a devil on Earth and they are all angels, no faults or anything of theirs! I'm tired of it, Ryan. I'll make that chancellor pay for everything and these soldiers will pay for every insult!"

Lycoris smiled happily as she heard Alex's voice and knowing that Nerine was there too, she replied,

"Good morning, Alex, and good morning, Nerine. I'd love for us to have breakfast all together. That would be wonderful."

Nerine didn't reply to Lycoris' greeting and didn't bother to reply, totally ignoring her presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:14 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, Lord Connelly made a good choice in hiring Bill. He's been with the company for some years and he treats the employees quite fairly."

Ryan could see that Lisianthus wasn't thinking clearly, that she was letting anger control her. He had to figure out a way for her to calm down so having the only idea in his head, he gazed into her eyes for a few moments and then softly kissed her on the lips, hoping that the gesture would be soothing.

Alex noticed that Nerine didn't greet Lycoris and he momentarily frowned, thinking that it was a little mean of Nerine to do so. But quickly smiling again, he replied,

"Great. Then let's all go down to the dining room. Avi, would you mind escorting Lycoris down?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "I agree. For the two projects that I've been here, I've had quite a good time with Bill and there wasn't a time that he annoyed me in anything."

Lisianthus was taken aback by Ryan's gesture that for a moment, she didn't react. But the love overcoming her anger, she soon wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and returned his kiss lovingly.

Avi nodded and replied, "Of course. Come on, Lycoris."

He went to Lycoris' side, helping her stand up and holding her to help her walk around. Lycoris had a momentary sad look as Nerine ignored her but she quickly dissolved it away and followed Avi, Alex and Nerine out of the room.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=788
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-