Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 am

Stacey continued to blush happily and replied, "Aww handsome, I feel lucky, too."

She snuggled closer to William, wishing that the evening would go on.

(lol Definitely. XD)

Ryan smiled softly at Lisianthus and nodding, he replied, "Me, too, beautiful. I don't care if it's just us or there a thousand people in the room. I love kissing you."

Alex held Lycoris' hands in his own, wishing to spend as much of the night with her as possible.

He turned to Avi and replied, "Avi, I'm curious about something. Did you know my darling quite a bit before she and Nerine separated?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 am

William happily snuggled closer to Stacey as well, continuing to dance blissfully with her. The dance soon finished, as the music box stopped playing.

Looking happily at Stacey, he said, "That was a wonderful dance, pretty."

Lisianthus happily hugged Ryan, enjoying the romantic moment with him and totally forgetting about the other soldiers. One of them groaned and commented,

"Ugh, man, I thought we were prisoners, not watchers of a romantic play.
What's up with these two?"

Avi nodded and replied, "I did know of Lycoris' presence though we didn't get the chance to talk before, except a very few times. I can recall the latest one, when she called us before her wedding."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, without a doubt, handsome."

Feeling a little tired from dancing, Stacey then said, "How about we rest on the couch for a while? I feel like snuggling next to you."

Ryan overheard the soldier's comment and thinking of a wonderful memory, he said to Lisianthus,

"Do you remember the balcony scene we did?"

Alex looked a little confused, unsure of what Avi meant. Looking a little curiously, Alex asked,

"Can you please explain that memory to me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:42 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Of course, my pretty."

He led the way to the coach where he sat down and after Stacey did, he wrapped his arms around her in a loving snuggle.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful, recalling the loving memory and replied,

"Of course I do. It was one of my most precious memories with you. We definitely need to do it again sometime."

Avi smiled a little and replied, "You don't remember? Before your and Lycoris' wedding, you called me and her parents. I think it was through a magical wish. You were there and I was, too."

(I have to get off now, phoenix, because I am going out. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey gently put her arms around William's neck and looked up happily into his eyes. Dreamily, she said,

"Now this is the way to spend an evening. There's nothing more I could ask for."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Without a doubt. I think there's a theater in Devenshire and we can certainly perform the balcony scene there. It'll be all the more special now because we're deeply in love."

Alex smiled and nodding, he replied, "Ahh now I remember. I wanted all of our loved ones there and I felt their presence on our wedding day."

He looked lovingly at Lycoris, holding her hands gently and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:32 am

William snuggled closer to Stacey and looking at her lovingly, he replied,

"Same here, pretty. A romantic dance and then a lovely, quiet chat with the love of my life. What's more perfect than this?"

Lisianthus nodded happily as she looked into Ryan's eyes and replied,

"That sounds just wonderful. I'd love to do that balcony scene with you again, especially after being so deeply in love with you. Now it would come out perfect! And hee, hee, maybe we can bring along these guys as an audience."

She looked at the soldiers, who looked freaked out by the thought.

However, Lycoris didn't comment, as she had fallen asleep in Alex's arms. She was so tired after that process and all the events of the day, and adding to the warmth of being in Alex's arms, she couldn't help but fall asleep, looking so peaceful and with an innocent smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 am

Stacey replied happily, "Everything is perfect with you."

She closed her eyes, enjoying the romantic night with William.

Ryan laughed quietly and seeing the expressions on the soldiers' faces, he replied,

"Yup, I like that idea. They can be our private audience."

Alex noticed that Lycoris had fallen asleep and smiled to himself, thinking of how beautiful and innocent she looked. He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet kiss and then softly said,

"Good night, my darling."

He then looked to Avi and quietly said, "Please stay with my darling tonight in case she needs anything. And if she needs me, you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:15 am

William continued to hold Stacey in his arms gently, stroking her hair softly and enjoying her warmth and presence. He softly said,

"Pretty, you are my angel on Earth. I thank heavens for sending you to me. I don't know what my life could have been like now if you weren't here."

One of the soldiers commented on Ryan's response, with an annoyed look on his face,

"Ugh, you know what, we give you the permission to kill us if you'd like! It's a lot better than having to watch you all lovey-dovey like this!"

Lisianthus tongued playfully to the soldier and replied, "Oh so you are too weak just to endure watching us being romantic? Man, I didn't know you were this pathetic!"

The soldiers groaned angrily at her, angry at her remark.

Avi nodded and replied quietly, "Of course. I'll stay here by Lycoris' side and I'll make sure she needs nothing. You don't have to worry about a thing, Alex."

Just then, there was a knock on the door, for a maid had come to deliver a box of various things to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 am

(I'm sorry I had to get off suddenly earlier. I had to do some work for my dad and it took a while but at least I'm all done now. XD)

Stacey blushed happily and rather than responding with words, she leaned in to give William a sweet kiss on the lips. She felt happy that he loved her so much and she felt exactly the same way about him.

Ryan laughed quietly and added, "I have to agree with my beautiful on this one. It's not like we're torturing you or something."

Alex heard the knock and getting up, he made sure not to disturb Lycoris' sleep. Then he approached the door and opened it, letting the maid inside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 am

(It's totally ok. I understand. Welcome back. ^^)

William wrapped his arms lovingly around Stacey and returned her kiss passionately, happy to be in her presence and feeling blissful that he had her all to himself, for she made up to him all the sadness he had in his life.

The soldier replied angrily, "Really? Well, couldn't you just take this love of yours somewhere else? Damn, are you totally ok with showing affections like that in front of us, no embarrassment or whatever?"

The maid entered the room and putting the box on a table nearby, she bowed and quietly said,

"I am sorry for disturbing but the scientists instructed me to deliver these things. They said they belong to Miss Lycoris and they came out spiritually with her."

The box contained a variety of books, mostly chemistry ones, along with chemistry tools, a few children toys and books, and other random things that Lycoris had used when she was inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey continued to kiss William for a few more sweet moments and then once the kiss was over, she looked happily into his eyes and said,

"Your kisses are truly the best, handsome."

Ryan looked confused and replied, "Why should we be embarrassed?" He turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Are you embarrassed to be kissing me, beautiful?"

Alex nodded, smiled at the maid, and replied, "Thank you, miss. We'll make sure that my darling knows about them first thing in the morning. Did the scientists have any other message?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 am

William gazed romantically into Stacey's eyes and replied, "And your kisses are absolutely the best thing I can ever receive. Now tell me. How did I ever become so lucky to meet you and have you fall in love with me?"

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Of course not! What crazy woman would be embarrassed to kissing you?"

The soldier raised an eyebrow and replied, "So you are totally okay with other people watching you?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Absolutely!"

The maid shook her head and replied, "No, sir. That's all they asked me to do.

Now please allow me to take my leave."

She bowed politely before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 am

Stacey shook her head and her eyes twinkling, she replied,

"I have no idea but I feel like the lucky one. It was beyond my happiest dreams to have you fall in love with me and for us to be married and to be the happiest couple ever."

Ryan nodded and added, "I have no problem with others watching us kiss, for I'm not at all ashamed to show my love for my beautiful Sia."

After the maid left, Alex turned to Avi and said, "I should take my leave as well. My darling should have a good night's sleep. Please let her know about her items in the morning and if Nerine is up to it, we can all have breakfast as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:23 am

William held Stacey close to his heart and replied,

"We are the happiest couple ever and I have a feeling we'll stay so for a very long time to come."

The soldier groaned and was about to reply back when his comrade said,

"Meh, cut it off, man. There is no talking sense into them."

The soldier suddenly smirked and looking at Lisianthus, he replied,

"Oh I see now. So that's what made you busy away from taking care of your own world. Your numerous affairs, eh? So tell me. This is the number what boyfriend?"

Avi smiled and replied, "Lycoris is in safe hands, promise. And you take care of Nerine, too, ok? She is one precious lady. Take care of her, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I agree with you 100% and once Megan comes to live with us, we'll all be happy. We'll be a beautiful family living here in our paradise. How did I ever get so lucky?"

Ryan frowned upon hearing the soldier's remark and turning to him, he replied,

"Don't talk about Sia like that. She's not that kind of lady."

He put an arm protectively around Lisianthus' waist.

Alex smiled and replied, "I will. Good night then, Avi."

He nodded his head and then left Lycoris' room. Then he returned to his and Nerine's room and after changing into his pajamas in the bathroom, he climbed into bed next to Nerine and put his arms around her, soon falling asleep.

(Speaking of sleep, I should get off for the night now and get some sleep, too. lol I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:51 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William chuckled happily and replied, "I can't wait for the times when we would snuggle like this and Megan would be between us. Yup, we'll be a very happy family, caring for each other so."

Lisianthus was angry as well at the soldier's remark and frowning, she replied, "You heard him and don't you dare say such a thing again."

The soldier replied, "Heh, what, did I strike a nerve there? So tell me. How many affairs did you have? And why are you leaving this poor fella in the dark like that? Planning to dump him soon?"

Lisianthus was getting angrier then and replied, "Bite your tongue! I love Ryan with all of my heart and nothing of the nonsense you speak is true."

(I'll take care of the next morning. XD)

The next morning, the sun shone beautifully in the gods' world, peeking warmly through the room of Nerine and Alex. Nerine slowly opened her eyes and woke up to see Alex sleeping peacefully by her side. She was happy to see him there and smiling to herself, she thought,

I won't let Lycoris have you, Alex. You're mine. I love you so much and I won't let anyone share you. Not anymore. Not Lycoris. I won't let her have you or even be near you. She'll see.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Definitely. I already know that you are a wonderful husband and I feel certain that you'll make a wonderful father for Megan."

Ryan nodded and added, "I know the last guy that my beautiful was with and I know how she loves. She doesn't choose some random guy."

He looked lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes, choosing to ignore the soldiers' comments.

(Man, Nerine seems more and more evil. O.O)

Alex continued to sleep peacefully beside Nerine, unaware of her thoughts. Smiling in his sleep, he muttered,

"I love you so much, my darling."

He was dreaming about Lycoris, about holding her in his arms and looking into her beautiful blue eyes and being together with her always.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 pm

William blushed and replied, "Thanks, my pretty. I sure would like to make a good father for Megan but you know, I have this feeling telling me that you'll be one wonderful mother. She's so lucky to have you."

Lisianthus gazed back lovingly at Ryan, temporarily forgetting about the soldier's comments and grateful that he didn't mind them. The soldiers, on the other hand, were surprised by Ryan's comment that one of them said,

"Hang on-there actually was another guy before you?!"

Lisianthus turned to that one and smirking, she replied, "Yes, there was but don't you dare mingle with that. Ryan knows all about him but he's not in my heart anymore. My heart is completely Ryan's now."

(I totally agree with you. I sure hope Alex and Lycoris pull through this. O.O)

Nerine heard what Alex said and unaware of his dreams, she thought that he was dreaming of her. Blushing happily, she snuggled closer and looking lovingly at him, she sweetly whispered,

"And I love you too, so much. You're my whole world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks, handsome. Megan's going to be one lucky girl to have us as her parents. I want to make sure that she has the best of everything but make sure not to spoil her too much."

She giggled happily.

Ryan blushed and gazing lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes, he said,

"And my heart completely belongs to you, beautiful. I am the luckiest guy ever to have you."

Alex continued to dream and heard Nerine's words. He felt like something was off and slowly, his dream disappeared. Then he woke up and opening his eyes, he saw Nerine all awake. For a moment, he was a little disappointed that it wasn't Lycoris next to him but remembering that he had returned to Nerine's side last night, Alex quickly put on a smile and said,

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 am

William chuckled over Stacey's comment and replied, "This will be hard to avoid since we both love Megan so much. Perhaps we should make her remind us if she found that we are spoiling her too much. Hopefully, she wouldn't like that."

He chuckled a little more.

Lisianthus blushed happily and leaned in to give Ryan a sweet, loving kiss on the lips. The soldiers groaned in anger although they were beginning to see something. For them, it seemed like Lisianthus was more powerful as long as she had Ryan by her side, almost untouchable. If they were able to bring Ryan down, or make him leave her side, she would be as vulnerable as ever.

Thus, they began forming a plan in their heads, one to hopefully, break this loving bond up.

Unaware of Alex's true feelings, Nerine returned his smile happily and replied,

"Good morning, my lord. Yup, I sure did, having you by my side. I hope you did. It sounded like you were having pleasant dreams."

She blushed happily, truly convinced that Alex was dreaming of her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "I hope so, too."

Seeing how late it was, Stacey then said, "I guess we should turn in for the night but I'll come with you tomorrow to the construction site. Just a couple more days to go and then everything will be ready."

(Looks like the soldiers are finally figuring some things out. XD)

Ryan happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist. He made the kiss last for as long as possible, enjoying her warmth and presence.

Alex blushed as well although it was more out of embarrassment since he was actually dreaming about Lycoris. However, he knew that Nerine would feel hurt if he told her the truth so nodding, he replied,

"Yup, I had good dreams. How do you feel this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:27 am

William noticed how late it was getting and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, you're right. We should get some sleep then. How about you go ahead and get ready for the night first, pretty? I'll wait for you."

(lol Yup, yup. XD)

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan for a few more sweet moments then gently breaking it off, she looked happily into his eyes and replied,

"I love you so much and there is no one else in this world for me but you. You're definitely the king of my heart."

Nerine replied, "A lot better, my lord. I feel a little weak still but not as tired as last night. Definitely an improvement. I think I will be in full shape by tomorrow or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 am

Stacey nodded and after giving William a quick kiss, she replied,

"I'll be quick."

After briefly going into the bedroom to get a clean nightgown, Stacey went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan blushed and looking happily into Lisianthus' eyes, he softly replied, "And without a doubt, you're the queen of my heart. No one else will ever have my love but you."

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm happy to hear that, darling."

Remembering something, he then said, "Do you want to try to contact Sia and Ryan now or wait a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 am

Meanwhile, William waited patiently till Stacey was done changing and getting ready for the night. He was feeling happy after the romantic evening they spent together and was looking forward to tomorrow.

Lisianthus blushed happily but before she could say anything, the soldier looked at the couple and smirking, he said, addressing Ryan,

"Heh, you know, I bet if you really see what kind of person this really is, you'd be the first one to leave her in disgust. I feel sorry for you, human."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I feel up to it now. I can contact Ryan and see how he and Sia are doing. They should know that we are here, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 am

Stacey quickly washed up and changed into a beautiful black silk nightgown that fell just below her knees. She then brushed her hair until it flowed beautifully behind her back. Once she was all done, she left the bathroom and returning to William's side, Stacey said,

"I'm all done, handsome."

Ryan raised an eyebrow at the soldier's comment and replied, "You don't think I'm going to fall for that again. You tried to make me think that Sia has been with many guys when that's not even the case."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good. Then we can have breakfast."

He sat up on the bed and waited for Nerine to make telepathic contact with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: