Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:53 am

William nodded and replied, "I will miss that, too, pretty, but I am sure you will do a great job taking care of the orphanage and it's going to be a great success."

He was soon done with his dinner and got up to wash his plate and utensils.

The soldiers shrugged and replied, "Why not? It's possible, when thousands of prisoners were there. And really now, queen? Criminals? You call youngsters who fight out of poverty criminals? Why didn't you help them instead of punishing them so cruelly?"

Lycoris was still quite heartbroken but faintly, she replied,

"Yes, yes...I was the one there. Why?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am

Stacey finished her dinner soon after and getting up, she took her plate and utensils to the sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack. Once she was done and the kitchen was clean, Stacey happily approached William and said,

"Now how about that dance?"

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Do you wish to reply to their questions, beautiful?"

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, according to human laws, the ones who are present on their wedding day are the ones who are actually wed. So really, we are husband and wife and Nerine can't dispute that. Of course, this situation is complicated and although we could consult an expert to be sure, I think that would be the case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 am

William happily nodded and replied, "Of course, my pretty lady."

He held her arm and led the way to the living room, where he switched on the music box first and then held Stacey in a dancing position, beginning their dance.

Lisianthus replied, "Crime is like death, isn't bound to the old or ugly. Young or not, they were criminals who did harm to others."

The soldier replied angrily, "Then at least have a damned heart and be kind to them! Jail them, but don't leave them to die out of misery!"

Lycoris was silent for a few moments but then replied, "But Nerine might ask for a divorce between us if that were the case. If she was really insistent on cutting us off, she would do that. And you'd have no choice but to listen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 am

As the couple began to dance, Stacey looked lovingly into William's eyes and said,

"I've missed dancing like this with your strong arms surrounding me, loving me."

Ryan observed the discussion going back and forth and wondered if the truth were somewhere in the middle, as that usually was the case in these kinds of volatile situations. Turning to Lisianthus, Ryan asked,

"If you return as queen, would you change anything based on what you heard here?"

Alex replied, "I would need to but I wouldn't ever want to divorce you, for my heart is yours, darling. We need to get Nerine to see reason."

Turning to Avi, Alex asked, "Is there any way that Nerine can be reasoned on this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 am

William gazed back happily into Stacey's eyes as he continued to dance with her and replied,

"Same here, my love. I missed wrapping my arms around you, feeling them protecting you, and enjoying such a romantic dance."

Lisianthus replied, "There is nothing wrong that I do, Ryan. But if someone were to convince me that I do wrong, or that there is something I could improve, I'd do it."

Avi shook his head, giving an apologetic look, and replied,

"I am not sure, Alex. Nerine changed quite a lot from last time I was with her. She wasn't this mean. Her hate for Lycoris isn't something new but like I said, I didn't imagine it to be this bad. I can understand if it's the matter about having you to herself, but it seems like it's a mix of both."

Lycoris looked horrified by what Avi said, as she had hoped that she might be able to make Nerine relent towards her now that they had separate bodies, but it seemed impossible now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 am

Stacey smiled softly and wrapping her arms gently around William's neck, she replied, "Dancing with you is like being with an angel in heaven. I feel like I'm dancing on white fluffy clouds."

Ryan nodded in approval and turning to the soldiers, he said, "Sia is reasonable so there's the possibility of change. Perhaps if these issues had been brought to her before, then there wouldn't be the need for all of this animosity now."

Alex sighed and turning to Lycoris, he saw the expression on face. He squeezed her hands gently and said,

"Darling, I'll figure something out. Don't worry. I know that right now, the situation seems bleak but there's no way I'm leaving you all alone and in time, Nerine will see that, too. Even if it wasn't over this matter, it's not right to leave you alone in the world when you've hardly had exposure to it."

Indeed, in ways, Lycoris was like a child since she hadn't had many opportunities to experience the outside world.

(It's getting pretty late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William couldn't help but laugh out loud at Stacey's comment and calming down, he replied happily,

"Do I make my pretty this happy? Because she makes me the happiest creature in the whole world."

The soldier raised an eyebrow and replied, "The king, who was the chancellor at the time, brought up these issues before her before now but she refused any attempts. I doubt any place for change now."

Lisianthus replied, "He did but he never convinced me. He never changed my mind about the matter and I wasn't to be persuaded to do something I am not convinced with."

Lycoris was silent for a moment and turning her head down, she tearfully replied,

"I don't want to be alone, Alex. I've had enough loneliness in my life. Please, please...if you are going to let me go, let me give my powers to the chancellor instead and I'll disappear completely never to return. But I don't want to be alone in a world where I don't know anyone, away from the people I love and care about the most. Please, please don't do that to me."

She tried to prevent herself from crying as much as possible, for it hurt her eyes to get out any tears.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am

Stacey nodded happily and gazing lovingly into William's eyes, she softly replied,

"You do. You make me so happy and I feel like the happiest creature ever to have you in my life."

Ryan nodded and turning to the soldiers, he said,

"That's reasonable. If the chancellor couldn't make persuasive arguments, Sia wasn't obligated to follow his advice and besides, he isn't as nice a guy as some make him out to be."

Alex immediately let go of Lycoris' hands and wrapped his arms around her, not wanting to let her go. Shaking his head, he replied,

"I'm not going to let you do that, darling. I can't allow you to disappear from my life forever. I love you too much to let you go. I'll figure something out. Our love will survive anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:28 am

William smiled happily and continuing to hold Stacey in his arms, he continued dancing romantically with her, as the music played gracefully.

The soldiers raised an eyebrow and replied, "He is more respectable and kinder than this cruel queen in the very least. He knows how to respect and treat others properly, and he knows how to be merciful. I bet you didn't like his advice because they call for humanity while you just want to continue being cruel."

Lycoris felt Alex wrap his arms around her and she wrapped hers around him in return, tightly but quite gently in the same time. She replied softly,

"I am ready to let go of my love for you just to be near you. Just to be near. I don't ask any more than that. But don't throw me away. Please, please don't do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 am

Stacey looked up happily into William's eyes as the couple continued to dance to the music. While they did so, she asked,

"Do you remember the first time we danced?"

Ryan ignored the last comment and replied, "Interesting that you would say that. So you think that the chancellor slapping others around is respectable?"

Ryan remembered how the chancellor had treated Lisianthus at times and found it intolerable.

Alex nodded and replied, "I won't. I will never do that. We'll figure something out."

Getting an idea, he turned to Avi and said, "Avi, maybe you can talk to Nerine about the situation but bring it up subtly? Since you're her friend, she might respond better to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 am

William looked up thoughtfully and nodding happily, he replied,

"I sure do. I remember I wasn't exactly willing to dance with you then. I did it only because I didn't want to let you down, especially after I saw you dancing with the air before then."

He chuckled quietly, recalling those memories.

The soldier raised an eyebrow, confused by what Ryan meant. Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Yup, that's right. That chancellor slapped me one time just because I went out without telling him. Is that respectful?"

The soldier let out a laugh and replied, "He did? Man, that good old king! Well, of course, you definitely deserve more than just a slap. He must have lost his temper really badly and I don't blame him one bit."

Lisianthus groaned in anger, but didn't reply back at the soldier.

Avi nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll try. Maybe I can bring in some sense into Nerine and she may come to see that she shouldn't push Lycoris away like that. I'll talk to her as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Yup and now you can dance wonderfully. It's a good thing I no longer have to dance by myself. It's a little lonely and I much prefer dancing in my husband's arms."

Ryan was a little annoyed as well at the soldier's reaction but did his best to keep his temper. He replied calmly,

"So you think it's ok for a man to hit a woman? Personally, I find it inexcusable, no matter what the reasons."

Alex gave a grateful smile and replied, "Thank you, Avi. My darling and I would appreciate all the help we can get."

Turning back to Lycoris, Alex said, "I'll do everything in my power to keep you in my life. You've made it all the happier and I can't imagine my life without you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 am

William looked happily at Stacey and as he continued to dance with her, he replied,

"As long as I am here, my wonderful pretty, you won't have to dance alone. I'll be always here to dance with you."

The soldier replied, "On the normal circumstances, definitely no. No woman deserves to be hit unless she is as the devil as the one standing beside you. I don't see why a slap annoys her so much, when many of her prisoners get tortured and hit, too."

Lycoris didn't reply but held on tighter to Alex, as though she were afraid that if she let him go, he would be gone forever. It didn't matter to her if she would be able to express her love for him as much as it mattered that he'd be there, just there. She couldn't imagine going away from him and spending a life on her own without his presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "And I'll always be here waiting to dance in your arms. No other man is ever allowed to dance with me, for I am reserved for my one and only husband."

Ryan replied, "You may not like Sia and that's fine but remember that she has feelings, too. If anything, look at the circumstances of a situation before you feel the right to judge her or anyone, for that matter."

Alex felt Lycoris hold on to him more tightly and he held on to Lycoris as close as he could, wanting to be with her for as long as he could. After a few minutes of silence, he softly said,

"I've never felt this way about any other woman. I know that you are my soulmate and we are linked forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:39 am

William smiled softly and topping the romantic moment, he leaned in to kiss Stacey sweetly, just as the music finished off, giving the dance a beautiful end.

The soldier replied, "Humph. Right. She has feelings. If she has feelings, then why isn't she using them to see the amount of pain she has caused her world? Or are we supposed to suppress our own feelings for her own sake, while she is free to do whatever she wants and use her 'feelings' as an excuse?"

Lycoris was silent for a moment and she couldn't help but blush over Alex's comment. She replied softly,

"I love you, Alex. I know I shouldn't say it. I am sorry. I am really sorry. But I wouldn't stand it if I were put away. I wouldn't stand it, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 am

Stacey returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms gently around William's neck and enjoying the sweet moments. Once the kiss was over, she said,

"Without a doubt, you are the best dance partner I've ever had."

Ryan thought about replying but instead, he turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Do you want to respond to that, beautiful?"

Alex shook his head and replied, "You never have to apologize to me, darling. I am truly lucky that you love me so. Any man would be lucky to have you and to have your love. You possess such a kind, innocent spirit and that's very hard to find in someone. I won't put you away. I'll find a way for us to be together. I couldn't live a life without you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I am honored to be so, my pretty. I wish for nothing but pleasing you and of course, you are the best dance partner I had-and the only."

He chuckled a bit more then continued, "Now how about another dance?"

Lisianthus stood silent for a moment, thinking over what the soldier said. Was she really taking out her anger on her people? No, that wasn't it. She didn't punish innocent people or something. She did the right thing and justice she spread.

Replying, she said, "That isn't right. Everything I do is plausible and has its own reasons. I don't make up excuses."

The soldier replied, "Right! Everything is plausible. Right, right...You know what, there is no talking sense into you. Can't talk sense into a devil's mind now, eh?"

Lycoris reached out to touch Alex's hand and squeezing it softly, she replied,

"But whatever you do, never hurt Nerine, Alex. Please. For me. I don't want her to suffer any sort of pain again. Even if...even if it cost me to go away permanently, to give the chancellor my powers and disappear, I'd do it. But don't make her sad, Alex. Please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Definitely."

She was in a dance position and waited for William to turn on the music so she would follow his lead.

Ryan looked annoyed and turning to the soldier, he calmly replied, "Now what did I say about no insults?"

He felt like a school teacher reprimanding a student.

Alex nodded and replied, "I'll try, darling, although I'll admit that it'll make things more difficult. You truly care for Nerine, though. I can see how kind you are. I wish that Nerine would see how wonderful you are, too, and how your heart shines through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am

William switched on the music box again, making the music play once more and as he was already in a dance position with Stacey, he led the second dance.

The soldier raised an eyebrow at Ryan and replied, "What are you, her lawyer? I wasn't insulting her. I was only stating a fact."

Lisianthus pouted with true annoyance and replied, "That isn't a fact. I am not a devil, obviously."

Lycoris smiled sadly and replied, "It's ok. I don't care whether she likes me or not. Just as long as she's happy. She's my sister after all, right? Who could I care for more than my very own sister?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 am

As the couple began to dance again, Stacey commented,

"You know, I bet that if a single lady saw us dancing right now, she would be extremely jealous because I'm with the most wonderful man ever."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's right. Sia is a beautiful angel who is my one true love and whom I love with all of my heart."

He looked lovingly at Lisianthus, temporarily ignoring the soldiers.

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "You truly are wonderful, darling. There isn't another woman ever like you. How can anyone not see how beautiful, how kind you are? I love you so much, my darling."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a kiss, feeling love and yet sadness at the same time.

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now. Have a busy day tomorrow and I need to catch up on my sleep as well. lol I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William chuckled happily and gazing into Stacey's eyes romantically, he replied,

"I can say the same for any man who'd be unlucky enough to see us. He'd go mad with jealousy."

Lisianthus' eyes turned to Ryan and seeing the loving look he was giving her, she blushed happily and returned the loving gazes. The soldiers observed that and one of them said with annoyance in his voice,

"Oh damn it, man! They are going to start it again."

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her and although she hesitated a moment, she was eventually overcome by her love for him and wrapping her arms around him, she returned the kiss, lovingly and passionately.

Avi coughed quietly and turned away from the sight, blushing in embarrassment, although he did think that the sight was sweet and touching.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww, handsome, am I really that beautiful in your eyes? I'm sure there must be more beautiful women out there but I am a very lucky lady to have you."

Ryan heard the comment and taking advantage, he leaned into Lisianthus' right ear and quietly asked,

"Should we punish them, beautiful?"

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet moments and then the kiss was over. Gazing happily at her, he replied,

"I love you so much, my darling. You mean the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:53 am

William replied happily, "I totally mean every word of endearment and flattery that I say to you. To me, you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and I am the luckiest man ever to have your love."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Definitely, cutie."

She wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and leaned in to give him a passionate kiss on the lips, while the soldiers face-palmed.

Lycoris blushed deeply and reaching out to touch Alex's hand, she patted it gently and replied,

"You are my world, too, and the person whom I love so deeply. I am truly lucky to know you and have your love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:04 am

Stacey felt herself blush more and leaning in, she gave William a sweet romantic kiss to express her love and adoration for him.

(lol I love reading the soldiers' reactions. XD)

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and returned the kiss lovingly and passionately, ignoring the reactions of the soldiers.

Alex felt himself blush and happily replied, "I feel exactly the same way, darling. My life is all the more wonderful because you're in it."

He looked off to the side and noticing Avi, Alex said, "I hope it wasn't too weird to see us kissing just now but I don't get to be with my darling nearly enough."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 am

William happily returned the kiss, giving Stacey a sweet, loving kiss. After it was eventually broken, he happily said,

"Yup, yup, I am definitely lucky."

(lol It's fun to see them react like that. XD)

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more sweet moments, all the time while the soldiers looked away, looked to each other in disgust or rolled their eyes. Once the kiss was broken, she happily said to Ryan,

"I just love kissing you, no matter who's watching."

Avi, who was still blushing a bit, smiled awkwardly and scratching the back of his head, he replied,

"Ahh no, not at all. I understand and all."

Meanwhile, Lycoris held quietly to Alex, wanting to have as much of his warmth as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: